That episode of Jimmy Neutron where the pizza was aggressive

He looks strangely delicious.

Jinx.

Okay, I'm done.

The burn was so sick and so real it killed this thread.

This show is so weird in retrospect

I hate myself for remembering this show.

Beautiful Gorgeous's VA also play's Bojack's mother in Bojack Horseman.

Its the CG, the CG didn't look too bad when the show first came out but its aged like shit

The writing I remember being kind of hit-and-miss but I remember the later episodes were really good, a couple of especially memorable ones were the Kung-Fu special, and the one with the wedding and Jet Fusion was also pretty good

I didn't know this existed and quite frankly I'm not sure I wanted to

is this your first day in the internet or something?

I know it exists for everything, it's just not something you think about until you see it

Kinda surprised it wasn't of Jimbo's mom given how the show was a gateway into the concept of /ss/ for a lot of people

Wendie Malick is one of those classic "hey its's that voice" types

Cindy's voice when she's pretending to be Jimmy was basically Oral, while Jimmy…actually sounded like a female

Want me to post Jimmy's VA nude in a DTV movie or whatever?

It's like they changed their outfits from movie just for that ep

I used to think she was really hot when I was a kid I still do

It actually ended up being better than I remembered it. As a kid I thought a lot of it was stupid, but as an adult I can look back on it and think "well, that's not so bad."

That episode gave me nightmares.

I had nightmares of that episode.

I could never get on with CGI. It just looks so smooth and bizarre, and always with lighting/shading that just doesn't click right. Not even in the uncanny valley kind of way.

Jimmy Neutron is alright but I haven't seen it since it last aired. Is there something wrong with Nickelodeon when it comes to 3D animation because they seem to get the cheapest company. Remember the Monsters vs Aliens cartoon from 2013-2014 or that Madagascar Penguins cartoon and compare them to 3D cartoons out around the same time and it seems lacking in comparison. I guess it could be mostly budget constraints but I see this a lot when it comes to Nickelodeon 3D cartoons.

probably because most of Nick's 3D shit is based off some movie that will draw viewers on name alone, so they don't have to try so hard

If you listen to production stories from behind the scenes of Jimmy Neutron, it was kind of a fucking nightmare. There were constant blackouts, a very tight budget (CGI was in it's toddler years so it was still pretty expensive) and an even tighter schedule. There were serious animation errors and shortcuts all throughout the show because the poor bastards were so overworked.

Do tell.
Tell us about your nightmares.

So, tell us about your nightmare…

They actually had to use standard CGI "Found in the mall" software.
Writting from season 2 onwards was pretty great still.

I'm going to spoil something for you.. Jimmy Neutron was never good. Ever. Not even in a "so bad its good" way. It's a fucking awful show with ugly characters, stupid plots, bad humor, and really, REALLY bad animation.

Man that's a fossil.

And a fossil its destined to remain from the looks of that deletion.

I remember there were only like half a dozen background characters they'd use over and over cause they couldn't be bothered to make more models. And Jimmy's entire school basically consisted of just his class cause they didn't want to make more than 2 dozen kids.

Why was this mediocre show broadcasted for so fucking long? It's like another Johnny Test. I'm going to assume Holla Forums either likes it for its memes or for the blonde dullard pedobait bitch they fap so furiously to.

Who fucking knows.
Still hilarious.