Feminism the Anime

Feminism the Anime

Why do feminists think paswg has a anti-slut shaming message?

Honestly never heard of this. The last requirement for them to go back into heaven was for their hymens to grow back. Supposedly only Stocking pretended to slut around her own way but when it gets to the penultimate episodes, it was only Panty that fucked up by being so much of a slut that she wasn't allowed into heaven. Garterbelt had to keep her from slutting around so she can grow her hymen back. So she fucks up by having sex with Brief and loses her Angel status. Panty was essentially punished for being so much of a slut that it even jeopardized the world and heaven. She only got her angel powers back when Brief's magical cock was at full power anyway.

Anyways, Season 2 speculations? I have a feeling they will pretend the last season's ending never happened using cartoon logic and go back to doing random things and killing ghosts. The PSG project thing sort of interests me but I think they're trying to milk it ever since Trigger took with them even more people.

Ok. I'm finally gonna start watching this show.

There's nothing feminist about this show. Tumblr just had to invent excuses for liking it. The only anime that has remotely feminist themes is Utena, but that's about fucking it. Utena is still watchable though, because the Japanese know how to not shove themes down your throat.

It's never happening, because it didn't sell well in Japan.

If this anime was truly feminist Panty and Stocking's behavior would be shown in a positive light. But it's not.

It's more like Hwhaito piggu the anime.

Does someone need a third nuke?

What are you even talking about?

American are pretty shit tbh.

Fuck you I liked it

Open your eyes, americuck, that's how the whole fucking world sees you.

lmao booty blasted foreigners who wished they could live in the greatest country on earth.

2/10 bait, made me reply.

Osaka here, yeah, we laugh about this a lot.
Namely that you let trannies and women run your law lol

Now that the dust has settled can we finally admit that there is nothing wrong with feminism and the only ones that think there is are Holla Forums MGTOWs?

Out retard.

I know it's just a joke but why is being /fit/ seen as a bad thing in plenty of media and movies? Like muscular people are seen as almost exclusively stupid or brodudes or whatever, what gives?

Looney Tune spotted

Gainax is desperate. It is happening. Was confirmed this past week.

They confirmed making merchandise and a cafe. Where is the anime announcement? Didn't happen.

Feminism is marxist cancer and will always be marxist cancer.

Funny how Europeans have more whites, yet they also have a mosque on every corner of every street.
I'd say you're 60% more cucked.

Put your name back on, retard.
Holla Forums shits on mega towels specifically because they don't reproduce and add more numbers to the hwite race.

its chinese cartoons all the way down folks, also sage is a downvote

Because the only way (((they))) think is that the muscular person just spends all his or her time in the gym. They don't do anything else but work out and that is all they do. Either that or (((they))) have been bullied by these types and think they are idiots.

Pretty much beta males-cuck writing style.

As a Marxist…so what?

So you're admitting you're a hypocritical douche rebelling against his parents?

I don't see how me being a hypocrite and rebelling against my parents explains why the Marxist world view is incorrect. And also I like Starbucks. I'm sure you'll bring that up next.

So how would a show like Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt exist under communism?

China is already making better anime than Japan. There's your answer.

larper please

Like what? South Korea has been making some decent cartoons but I don't remember china churning out anything worth watching at all.

What?

Greent texting is not an argument tbh

The dub just makes this show repulsive. At least when it was in Japanese there was something kind of quaint about it. Listening to japanese voice actresses pretending to be "leal Americano sarutto, sonno offa da beach".

Forced Holla Forums meme referring to any non-communist.

I didn't until OP linked it.

so they saw pol doing the codewords thing and felt they had to do it too? l m a o

Why is anime that's popular in the west always so vulgar and edgy?

Most people in the west can't appreciate beauty, and are vulgar themselves.

You do know the whole point of that series was to sell shitty products to NEETs, right? Almost everything in Japan is for the sake of consumerism. But stuff that is made for NEET consumerism is especially looked down upon.

We get a lot of that content in animated films and it's pretty nauseating because of how they're divorced from reality. They're not even the useful or inspirational type of idealism either.

Vulgarity became the norm starting in the 90s. It went from comedies and spread to other genres. Nowadays comedies are at the limit for how much more vulgar they can get. Even normalfags see how trashy comedies are and there doesn't seem to be an end to it.

Then you look at other genres and see smut passing for high brow shit like GoT. Vulgarity in other genres is mistreated for a sign of maturity, hence the label "mature content." That label probably came to be because of that use.

Objectively true.

People here would rather watch "Sons of Edge-archy" which is a fucking trash soap opera about horrible, selfish, violent thugs doing horrible, selfish, violent, things instead of something like Non Non Biyori which is a wonderful show full of considerate, curious, beautiful girls and their peaceful adventures filled with friendship, wonder, and love.

t. biker
suzuki a best

You sound like a twittertard

What would be a useful or inspirational type of idealism?

If that's how the world sees America, then why the fuck are people still trying to come in here in mass waves?

Free stuff.

Although cliche, the "Hero's Journey" type of idealism. Despite the Hero always winning, it's grounded because the protagonist hits roadbumps along their journey.

In contrast, most anime shows portray women too perfectly. I'm not talking about appearance (every woman wants to look pretty, that's why most wear makeup), but personality. They're level-headed, nice, rational, honest, free of periods, free of menopause, etc. They act like men except that they wear female clothing and speak in a high-pitched voices. In a way, it's gender egalitarianism with biology/personality instead of physical strength.

I ideally like non-bitchy rational women without pms myself, but those shows make you unprepared to deal with actual ones. Be it your girlfriend, wife, or daughter. Even worse, you'll likely get caught off guard by how different they are from you and lose interest in them.

Europe hands out more shit than we do though.

But mean and bitchy anime girls exist. There's a whole archetype about it.
Ever heard of Asuka?

Also most people who prefer 2D are aware of how bad 3D is.
It's more like people know how the actual ones are like and just want to take a break from them.

Japan took escapism so far that they have declining birth rates.

The declining birth rates is due them working all the time and isn't really an issue unless they get replaced by muslims.

*due to them

ANOTHER FUCKIN NEST

RIGHT INNA BACKYARD

GIT MARKY NOW IM LIGHTIN THE CANDLE; BURMA FUCKING SHITS

The new sailor moon is about having aids and visiting africa because that shit is progressive