It's happening

it's happening

twitter.com/shonenjump/status/810010343405682688

live action fucking gay tbh

wtf

Really, jewpedowood are running out of ideas.

lmao
Did you just figure this out?

So a edgy version of dragon ball evolution ?

ew…

Why are manga companies so fucking dumb?

Being Japanese probably doesn't help.
Ohhh~ domo arigato mista miyagi, I wirr wookah 50 more owahs ovahtime fur yur presure, no questrions arsked

All the tweet replies are negative. I wonder if they will cancel it.

that looks fucking awesome tbh

What's with that CG? It looks worse but at the same time better than western CG.

nope

I always knew this day would come.

They'll all be suddenly silenced with the words "entitled", "nerds", and "manchildren." Nothing gets between a merchant and his shekels from the braindead goyim, especially not the demographic that's actively trying to unmask him.

they seem more dumb than desperate really. they know Naruto is already dead and it'll never leave a legacy like Dragon Ball did so they might as well whore it out while the corpse is fresh.

Let them make it. It's only Shonen trash. Nothing of value is being butchered.

"desperate than dumb" I mean.

Dragonball Evolution bombed, Avatar bombed. Why do they think this'll be a good idea? It's not like it'll draw in new fans. Just make another animated movie. Resurrection 'F' made bank.

I think the big difference here is that DB and Avatar movies made people want to see more DB and Avatar, just not in live action while this one will just kill Naruto for good.

HOW MANY JEWS, NIGGERS, SPICS, HOMOSEXUALS AND DEGENERATES WILL IT HAVE IN IT PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

But who do they think will even see this? From the tweets it looks like even normies don't want this, and live action adaptions of animes have done very poorly.

I bet they make Rock Lee a nigger.

they best include this part

Isn't it a Japanese show?

It's cheaper so it's worse but since it's cheaper they're willing to do more risky things.

This will end well.

Naruto's love interest is a mulatto and Sakura will be a pink-haired obese tumblrina

hinata was a qt in the last tho fo real.

Didn't the writer of that write some sort of apology?

the fuck is Naruto even about?

I've seen several episodes but I honestly can't tell

so glad i dropped this pos anime years ago

Good Ninjas vs. Ebil Ninjas.

Trailer's out

sounds lame

What can go right?

Who will play Sexy No Jutsu Naruto?
my guess is that they'll get some negress in a burqa to be as tolerant as possible

It's more like:
Naruto is shat on by whole village because he's got a demon sealed inside him or some shit and he's utterly useless at everything but actually he's like super strong so he goes on about how hard work is better than innate talent and all that shit while in the end it turns out he has the best bloodline and lineage of all of the village so his edgy best friend gets kidnapped by the bad guy threatening to destroy the village and he goes to save him then he fails and goes on a journey to like get stronger so he does something and some organization also attacks the village and then some completely irrelevant people pop up who also want to destroy the village for some reason so then he saves the village and then they like him because he's is strong and he becomes the leader or something.
I think but I really haven't read much past the Sosgay retrieval ark.
Also all this is executed really poorly.

Yes, seven years after the movie came out.

I stopped watching after episode 10. It was so fucking bland and slow paced. Fell asleep during one or two episodes.

I stopped watching after the very first arc with the sword guy and his trap sidekick, for a show based on fucking ninjas i expected actual ninja things, like them going on covert missions and shit, not even 15 episodes in it turned into DBZ power level wankfest with characters constantly doing asspulls, especially the ones with magical eyes.

If you think that's bad then they never actually do ninja missions at all. They spend the rest of the show JUST DOING A SINGLE EXAM. I shit you not.

It helps if you think of them as soldiers with superpowers. I never really understood why they use ninja to refer to them other than the cool factor.

Still, the setting could have been interesting if it wasn't typical shonen shit, what with all the politicking between the villages, the various feudal states, the terrorist and extremist groups, etc.

Hell, even eugenics would have played a big role considering that certain clans posses genetic traits, often very powerful, and have to guard them closely.

They will probably just remove it entirely.

it's Harry Potter for weebs.

The shows setup is that it's about a bunch of kids learning to become ninjas by doing Ninja missions that go up in rank.
This isn't what it's about at all. It's about a bunch of kids remembering what I just described and using that as the basis for their actions despite it never even happening in the show at all.

It's shit.

I think they actually make a joke about Naruto being ineligible to be bossman ninja because he never graduated yet. He's effectively a dropout.

It starts off with a bunch of kids learning to become ninjas. Then it turns out the show is about saucegay becoming even more emo thanks to the gay snake man. Then it turns out the show is about some dirty political shit involving the village killing off saucegay's clan and the snake guy wants to be immortal. Then it turns out the show is about a terrorist group the snake guy is in league with causing trouble. Then the show is about pain, literally. Then the show is about the snake guy's right hand man resurrecting literally every ninja of value to start a war. Then the show is about saucegay's clan again being wiped out being a double inside job and he's okay now. But before that it turns out the show is about mythical tail beasts and madara being too powerful. Then the show is about real life being too painful so madara is going to put everyone into global hypnosis and they will live out the rest of their lives in the ninjamatrix. Then the show is about primordial ninjas, naruto and saucegay used to be brothers in a past life, and madara has a sex change mid-battle. Then the show is about ayyliums creating ninjutsu. After that naruto becomes hokage and marries hinata BTFO'ing tumblr for all of time.

But you know what the show was really about? muh flashbacks
Because you have to sit through everyone's goddamn backstory and learn everyone's pain.

5/10 overall

THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BOND
THEY DID LIKE 3 MISSIONS TOGETHER AND HATED EACH OTHER
WHEN DID THEY EVEN BECOME FRIENDS
THE ENTIRE BASIS OF THE SHOW IS SHIT THAT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED
THEY DID LITERALLY ONE EXAM AND FAILED THAT LASTS LIKE 2 DAYS YET TAKES AROUND 70 FUCKING EPISODES
THAT'S THE ENTIRE FUCKING SHOW

tbh, it's better than the anime, since it at least has cool visuals

>muh flashbacks
The worst ones are where it flashes back to something that LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED 2 SECONDS AGO

Are you talking about just the first series? Because muh Shippuden

wait, you virgins watch this cartoon? LMAO ;)

I remember a game, I want to say it was a Resident Evil, where you're walking around some empty base or something unarmed and then you get a flashback to a earlier bit you didn't actually get to play yet and you have a gun. when the flashback is over you suddenly have this gun.

it wasn't even done as a joke, either.

I didn't get that far. Dropped it due to the bullshit I just mentioned plus everything else everybody talks about.

I've played most RE games, but that doesn't sounds familiar.
Unless it happened in Nemesis or Code Veronica, which are the only two main games I haven't played.
sage because vidya

That reminds me.
Where is the diaperfag?
He should have posted ITT at least twenty times by now.

Maybe he killed himself.

Aw man, don't talk like that, his autism amuses me.

s-sorry

I remember early on how they had a running gag that Naruto was the most surprising ninja every because no one could tell if he was about to do something amazingly smart or completely idiotic, and that was great, but they end up dropping that pretty fast, when that was about the only interesting thing Naruto had going on as a character.

Everything about saucegay is dumb. The whole reason why Saucegay went emo in the first place was because Itachi wiped out his parents and clan. It took nearly the whole series to get to why and it's hilariously laughable and absurd. In the flashback you can see his parents lining themselves up to die and approving of Itachi's decision.

Shippuden spent a dozen episodes of filler rewriting the past and showing how Itachi was "just pretending" to be a sick evil person. In other words, a dozen filler episodes were the original series but with added inner monologues with Itachi.

lel

Wait explain the brothers in the past thing

They are reincarnations of the two brothers who were the first ninjas. evidentally they are reincarnated over and over again and they always end up in conflict because reasons. Naruto and Sogay break the chain and Sogay serves Hokagay Naruto.

Reminder that Sasuke and the Uchihas are literally the only worthwhile thing to come out of Nurutu.

Their original incarnations were also second generation mixed-race people from a race of ayyliums. Also Saucegay is Madara's reincarnation.

The Uchiha clan is ironically the closest things in the series to niggers. The Second Hokage originally wanted to remove them because he knew that despite his cuck older brother's feelings that they would undo everything. He explains precisely that the Uchiha bloodline chimpouts over anything tragic and the sharingan is proof of that because it awakens under emotional stress on the level of tragedy. The Uchiha is the emo nigger clan.

Is there any character in fiction that can even come close to even touching a hair in madara's head?

Isn't there already niggers in this anyway?

One of the complaints western "fanbase" has over Nurutu is that it literally has ZERO niggers in it.

Not sure if I'd call them niggers which is why this is a work of fiction

ALL TRUTH SEEKERS KNOW THT KUMOGAKURE NO SATO IS THE ONLY VILLAGE WORTH A DAMN

Both of those movies were done shittily.

Im hoping for Sma Fisher:The Wizard.

It specifically states in the image that Madara has access to the Speed Force. Try again.

the beyonder
dr manhattan

Ayyliums that live onthe moon

There are stronger characters, but it's still fucking Barry Allen. Just being a speedster doesn't quite cut it there.

looks more Hawaiian than anything.

Didn't Yu-Gi-Oh had the same plot with the pharaoh and his priest except with playing games for all eternity?

Naruto should have married Sakura tbh. Now she's doomed to an austic husband that can't even bring himself to be a decent father.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

I mean manga and animu is still of tailor made consumerist crap and retarded on a story and character perspective, but at least the japs tend to stay away from those stupid liberal ideas.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Worst girl.

All Sakura wanted to do was marry a nice guy and dedicate her life to that. I'll agree though that her shippuden looks worse that Hinata's.

I just thought she was annoying tbh.

What lenguage did you watch it on? Her english voice was irritating, but I watched it in spanish and she sounded alright there. There's still the problem of her having a shitty personality for most of the first series, you know how she thinks she's superior to everyone and keeps calling Naruto a retard. I was expecting that it would lead up to her and Naruto actually getting together. They spent more time together that with emo and Hinata, didn't they?

For someone who wants a nice guy it's funny how she fell for one that tried to kill her several times.

The anime is more or less coherent until the end of the Chunin exams/nuburo vs gaaraa and Yes i am embarrassed to say this.

It's one of those thinks chicks do where they think they can mend the bad boy's heart, make him see the light or whatever. At first she wanted to fuck him because he was hot and mysterious, but later on she though it was her responsability to be with him to give him support and bring good into his life, due to all the shit that happened. But Sasugay never let go of muh naruto and so she pretty much raised the kid alone.

no

Uh it's actually called Japanese cartons and the must preferred term anime.

No need for racism on Holla Forums please.

Live action movies based on cartoons/anime are almost always fucking awful, why do they insist on doing this?

im not racist you slant-loving nigger

wow that's two racial slurs in one post

the only two outcomes of this is that Naruto becomes tainted and dies off or the movie does well and is forever associated with Hollywood. there's literally no downside to them doing this.

Live action can work like edge of tomorrow but it needs to be grounded in reality more

The Rurouni Kenshin live films were good. The fight choreographer and director was trained by Donnie Yen.

Sakura and her OriginalDoNotSteal clone, Karin are pathetic. Karin exists solely to mock Saucegay fanboysgirls by being as obsessed with Saucegay as a yandere exist just not homicidal enough. Karin especially sucks for being such a beta that she traveled with a pregnant Sakura who was following Saucegay on missions and had to be her midwife when Sakura gave birth. In case you missed it, Sakura is so pathetic that she will follow Saucegay on dangerous missions while pregnant.

Well then why didn't Sasugay stick around to raise the fucking kid? He's the one that forgot to make the Abortion Jutsy or whatever, it's his responsability. And what mission was he going to anyway, the mission to spy on Narugay and jack off?

>Japanese
user plz

Missions, not mission. After Shippuden, Kakashi becomes Hokage and Makes The Leaf Great Again. Saucegay becomes a career man and goes on top ranked missions all day every day so he can reconcile with the Leaf and earn their trust with the hope that one day he can become hokaGAY. Sakura is a hopeless cunt so she follows him everywhere. Same with Karin.

Because he's an emo nigger. IIRC I think once Sakura gets a kid out of him she finally settles down.

Why was he desperate to be accepted by the Leaf village anyway? He spentall his youth hating them and acting like a cunt, looking down on them. Why does he want to be Hokagay? To make up for is sins n shit?

You know, I watched Naruto Shippuden recently and they are practically 1 chapter away compared to the manga from ending and they just went into 4 episodes of looking back at some of the main characters past that wasn't shown. Two for each for background filler (saw fucking Gaara make a literal sand shaped shit). Then it went into a fucking Sasuke arc where he's trying to stop bomb people and shit after he left the village. They are really stretching the anime out as much as they can. I can understand trying to fill up the seasons run by it looks like its still going despite how really at the end of the story it could get, until they start doing Boruto.

Refer back to this post
Simple answer: Because his older brother. And Saucegay is an emo nigger and nothing he does makes sense. But fanfags lap it up.

Long answer: Storywise it's supposed to be important he reconciled with his brother (after he killed him and then teamed up with his reanimated self to fight Kabuto). But the big takeaway from that scene is:
It's overall retarded. I'll give it a sliver bit of credit and say that Saucegay was mildly indecisive but it leads to one of the most elaborate ways of making up his mind. He gets Orochimaru to reanimate the Leaf's Hokage and he asks them general questions saying that depending on his answers he will either rejoin The Leaf or stay a rogue ninja with the guarantee he will probably try and destroy them. It leads to another flashback arc and from there he decides to help. The only cool thing we get out of it is the second hokage talking about how the Uchiha were emo niggers and weren't meant to be trusted. But because of his older brother's policies (first hokage) he had to find a way to incorporate them into the village which only made things worse in the long run. The story tries to pin the blame on the second hokage that was basically Remove Uchiha at heart, but it's bullshit and totally the first Hokage's fault.

As someone who watched the show this makes so much sense.

Loved those movies.

So in all of that, why did Sasugay put a baby in Sakura? I though he was too autistic and cool to consider sex?

oh fuck weebshit is the new capeshit

Truly this is the dawn… Of weebkino.

fuck off ya dumb wop

Who knows. She was probably an accident. Not even joking.

There's a mini-series that took place between Shippuden and Boruto. There's a B plotline where Saucegay's daughter has an old comrade of Saucegay do a DNA test for her because even she doesn't believe that Sakura is her real mom. It's left ambiguous, because he does the test and it is revealed that Karin is her real mom but then they ask Karin and she says that she was the midwife and delivered Sakura's baby. No one else has any way of verifying if Sakura was pregnant because she was always with Saucegay on away missions. Saucegay's daughter only has Sakura's and Karin's word about what happened.

The bottom line is that one of the two women are cuckqueans and even Saucegay's daughter gave up on questioning who her real mom is because feelings.

I really hope pedowood tries to adapt an extremely japanese manga, with customs and values they are incapable of understanding, let alone respect.

Remake a story so bloated and redundant that it is 2/3 filler, so aggravating kishimoto himself despises it, and litterally halfassed the final arc letting his lead assisstant do all the work while he fucked his wife in a honeymoon 10 years after marriage.

The story of an underdog fighting for respect takes a fucking 180 when we find out saucegay and narutard are NinjaJesus 1 and 2 as the biggest FUCK YOU to his own fans. Madara, the big bad dies to a litteral deux ex machina asspull which makes no sense, all the while the heros win because.

Pretty much Naruto in a nutshell. Naruto is too big to adapt. It's even more convoluted than 10 Watchmens or for that matter any comic making it completely unadaptable without butchering it to a tenth of its content. The story hinges on the reliance of so many supporting characters and the comic is about having to go through tons and tons of backstory because feelings.

This quite literally fucking happens. That entire mini-arc was chapter after chapter, episode after episode of asspulls. The only way to stop Madara was to retcon a minor villain into a timeless traitor that subverted the Uchiha long ago and forcibly sexchange him into an ayylium that existed even more long ago. This actually happens.

So you're telling me Sasugay got stoned or drunk off his ass in one of his gay mission, and either fucked Sakura, Karin or maybe both and couldn't be assed to pull out?

I want to know more about Scarecrow Trumpening Narugay.

I should get around to watching this trilogy. The new rurouni kenshin anime movies left a bad taste in my mouth