So...New Mst3k

20 years ago, I thought I would never hate on Space Mutiny until I saw it on two marathons (this is why you don't let the fans pick your movies).

Maybe we'll see something in 2017? I'm not watching it if god forbid Wil Wheaton is in an episode even as a cameo.

Oh yea, I realized Joel was always a smug cunt.

Fuck this show. It started with a guy, an idea, and a baseball glove. Why the fuck did he need a shit ton of money for his kikestarter? I hope it fails.

Only goons will watch it.

Joel never should have left in the first place. Show was never as good with Mike and now the ip is just a sad punchline. Sort of like trailer park boys is becoming.

How did I not know this?

They had some event here in Virginia a few months ago (maybe even last year or before idk I don't really keep track of time anymore).
I didn't go, all I know is my hipster faggot brother went to complain about their volume being too loud and they turned it up even louder and when he told me this I laughed in his face.
Have a shitty blogpost without even a courtesy sage.

>>>Holla Forums

Both Mike and Joel had their problems. Joel had the worst skits, but some really classic episodes. Mike's shit is meme stuff with a story they dropped in season 9, but he had better riffs. I thought Mike was a little more likable than Joel despite the likable loser thing got annoying after a while. Joel was a hipster fag who thought he was smart for using inside references no one out his college and Wisconsin cared about.

He made a point though. I get Joel wanted to be independent with the new episodes, but nothing's been shown for a year. He really didn't need a shit ton of money.

>>>/tumblr/

This. I love Joel but Mike was superior. He had better jokes and his character had this sort of "Homer Simpson" vibe about him which made him relatable.

Good. I say let MST3K stay dead. It had a good run and it's for the best that it remain at peace in the TV graveyard.

MST3K was always reddit-tier garbage

Actually. I think you need to be grateful for Felicia Day. When the Guild came out people realised it's okay to be different and suddenly bullies stopped beating on us and started holding us up as gods. Suddenly our knowledge of star wars got us partners, suddenly knowing about Wolverine meant that normie friends wanted to talk to us.

Felicia Day saved us.

As always, OP is a stupid faggot.

Looks like a winnicino,
Don't mind if I do

Felicia pls

mmm comic idea…mmm…

I didn't give that hack any money. Joke's on you.

Fuck off, Wheaton.

>found the Christmas surprise on torrents, the very first two episodes from their community TV run, fuck Jim Mallon****.

You know something's up when Spence from King of Queens is the character that seems the best.

Just stop already Wil. She's not gonna fuck you, not while there's 80 year old dick to suck

the story was forced on them by usa network execs, they never wanted to do it

Now you're just embarrassing yourself leftypol

nerds belong in lockers tbh.

I bet the new Mts3k would have serialized shit because that's what in

It was Sci-Fi, not Usa.

They do.

I wouldn't be surprised. Chances are Felicia Day will steal the spotlight, and Joel will let her spewout socjus bullshit and shitty jokes hoping sjws will like them.

Patton Oswald is still on board?

Yup. Unless somebody left the show, all the cast members Joel announced are still there sadly. During the marathon, Jonah tried so hard to be like Joel and Mike, but he just wasn't good (the whole marathon was shite tbh). There hasn't been any new to note since…fuck, I don't know when. I know it's gonna suck, but hearing nothing about the new show out of what Joel already said looks like something bad is happening.

Kinda funny how Joel plugged the shit out of Felicia Day, yet she does jack shit with Mst3k. Nice ass-kissing, Joel.

She was bought on mostly for her fanbase

Patton is good, but other than him it's gonna suck. Day is garbage, and I know nothing about the other guy.

He's another mainstream "nerd culture" personality

insightful digits. you'll never not be disappointed with these money-grabs.