Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
watchersonthewall.com/euron-major-players-filming-caceres/
vulture.com/2016/12/sophie-turner-game-of-thrones-season-seven-pranks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s4zae1im5ac
brandonsanderson.com/state-of-the-sanderson-2016/
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/21/best-actor-game-thrones-season-6/
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/22/the-best-actress-from-game-of-thrones-season-six-was/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to carve the "Sunset found her squatting…" passage into GRRM's flesh with a serrated knife

Second for being in love with Maisie

/got/ off-season #26 archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 archive.is/BIEO0

Best girl.

MAJOR SPOILERS confirmed
watchersonthewall.com/euron-major-players-filming-caceres/

yeah, Emilia's body double is very nice indeed

Sounds hot.

Lets hope for some shameful jailsnek lewdness, you know she won't use a body double like Lena. Why would D&D spare her but not the Asian or Maori one?

Sophie Turner talking about S7 Sansa
vulture.com/2016/12/sophie-turner-game-of-thrones-season-seven-pranks.html
:o
I'm not sure Sophie entirely grasps the Salsa-LF relationship power mechanics

Would you pet her?

Doesn't seem like she's grasping anything.

Silly girl

Only Maisie. The other two looks repulsive

Also sorry for leaving ye alone

T-that's alright, Fatdanyposter was here… Fun fact - Rember the ultra slag panther coat Maisie was photographed wearing once? She still has it!

Just let him sit on the throne already.

Where have you been nigga?

panthers are black like ur mom's new bf

And she likes to party with AIDS-vistims

who doesn't? those guys party like they have just a few months left to live

Got a new favorite show
been watching HBO
you got a new favorite show
it's called Game Of Thrones

WELL I READ THE FUCKING BOOKS

I read them years ago
so don't tell me 'bout Jon Snow
cause I already know
I got a signed copy of A Dance With Dragons

Then a six year wait for The Winds Of Winter
a six year wait for The Winds Of Winter
waited SIX FUCKING YEARS for The Winds Of Winter
and there's still no sign of a release date!!!

I've laughed harder than I should
10/10, didn't see it coming

Y'know the guy in your pic, Jordan Raskopoulos?

The guy that looks like a literal bear?

This is him now
Feel old yet?

Trannies are so delusional.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD

Nice OC

B A D
A
D

What's wrong with these people? What could possibly happen to a guy like that which would lead to him thinking that was a good idea? Like how fucked up must you even be to consider it?

And this isn't even one of those cases where a hypermasculine manner like Bruce Jenner gets fucked up by rapidly falling test levels. Just "hey I'm a hairy fat guy who looks like a bear, better become a slightly less hairy fat woman instead!".

Put a yellow hat on her and he would look like curious george.

somebody post spoilers pls

Maise in 10 years

Kek, I mean Season 7 Spoilers

What do you want to know?

GRRM dies next April

Maisie, you say?

maisiefags >

what a perfect ass.

will snek get naked again?

We can only hope. The lewds were almost entirely missing last season.

She loves her fag men.

nudes have been shit on got since the sjws started watching.

Sansa nip slip? youtube.com/watch?v=s4zae1im5ac

meanwhile on Reddit

its a valid point actually

how so?

Did you just forget about that one time the Boltons plotted to marry Arya to Ramsay so he could start putting kids in her?

Are you starting an Arya-discussion here?

Since you niggas hate Maisie with white hot hatred, no matter how she looks, it won't be good enough for you. And guess what, they won't gonna change her now.

It's okay, it was just some peasant girl anyway, it's not like she matters.
I feel really bad for Jeyne

I read all the spoilers for season 7.

meh.

They should wrap the story up faster.

They think they can milk this cow a while longer. It's a shame it won't end next season. Just have the big battle start immediately with the wall coming down and shit. Would get the ratings up.

you seem upset

That wasn't my intention. Just stated, that since Maisie will be playing Arya as long as she can I guess, no matter how she will look, and what the otehr characters will say, you people will never find her beautiful, and because of this, Arya, the character can't be beautiful either.

I really like how they cut away the part where CIA forces a 13 year old girl to train as a sex slave in his brothels and then sells her to the Boltons. That kind of edgy and shocking is apparently too much for TV.

See

RIP, SWEET PRINCE

how does ANYONE find this attractive?

her head looks like a toddler tried to squeeze a round squishy ball through a traffic cone

old picture

Around 2013 Maisie is best Maisie. Look at her nice eyebrows that becons you to brush them, and her nice eyes, and her pretty hair! Also she has a heavenly laugther, and she still had tits back then.

She didn't smoke, didn't used drugs, didn't hanged out with niggers, HIV positives and faggots. Made funny videos instead.

How can you dislike past Maisie?

aka giving birth the normal way

brandonsanderson.com/state-of-the-sanderson-2016/

GRRM BTFO THE FUCK OUT

topkek

topkek

tsaompekfaegk

where are the maisiefags? dead?

I sure hope so

Ostras, almejas y berberechos!

>Maisie Williams [email protected]/* */_Williams 18. 12.
How about you, /got/?

Maisie DON'T! Be careful

Edgy, but I chuckled

I'm Jewish, you schmuck

I see, but why was the 60s and 70s racial movement called Black Panthers then? Seems redundant

Happy Hanukkah, user :) Do you happen to be a television producer by any chance?

Honestly, who else is a straight white male viewer supposed to root for at this point? Him and Cersei are the last obstacle between Dany and Iron Throne.

jdimsa ;_;
By the way, do we know anything about the short movie Stealing Silver?

Gurm said he doesn't imagine the actors when writing >writing new chapters, but I don't believe him haha

Is there any chance they'll devote some screentime to Arya discovering her womanhood in GoT, or do they skip that part of her character development altogether and just promote her from little assassin girl to battle-Maisie?

(Me)
Wrong quotes, it's the other way around

Here's an idea for last minute Christmas gift

Euron x Cersei is my OTP for the show now.

I'm rooting for them both. If D and D want to make cartoon characters out of the books, then I'll root for the most zaniest ones that I know are doomed.

Who else here /cerson/?

Hey my infernal friend!

Is there an Arya from this series?:1

Reporting in, Sir Phantasm. Maisie Arya is still the favorite naturally, but she's not going to stop Dragonmerkel's multicultural progressive invasion. Can we even blame Euron for wanting to kill Yara? Later she sold out a thousand year old tradition after five minutes with Dany, barely an objection raised

I was at work, because some people are actually productive members of the society

I've bought some last minute gifts today

No. Probably it will never surface, or it will be shit, like the rest of her short films

I think they are already very late with this, because of muh jelly and peanut butter

Hello!
No Arya… :(

Then they get no money from me

Same here, haha. Anything GoT related?

Book and show Euron is a populist, so of course D and D and Gurmy would basically make him Griffith from Berserk, but even eviler somehow.

Populist white, straight men who re-purpose conservatism are demons incarnate.

Unfortunately, D and D have doubled down in their feminism and apparently seem to think the sneks are good guys, because they're in for a real surprise when everyone cheers Euron slaughtering them and leaving the one with the tits.

Nah. I have a strange non-Maisie GoT-related photograph though from months ago.

Agreed, Euron isn't exactly flawless in the books and show version is borderline caricature, but anyone opposing Dany directly is sympathetic to me. Disregarding the fact he had different plans with her originally haha
I'm not so sure about that, they basically eliminated them from S6 altogether after the cringy murders in first episode and only showed up to get BTFO by Olenna. And now it's been confirmed they're rekt by Euron next season. D&D probably aren't oblivious to viewer feedback, and not even Tumblr appreciated the mess sneks turned out to be

WIll this be a Maisie Party now?

That's a rare indeed.What's in her bag?

I'm starting to feel the vibes, could it be? A Maisieparty!

Cookies. The milk is in this bag

Pfft, that's what old people drink. Hip kids prefer Alpro™ products, get on with the times!

I bet it doesn't benefits dolphins! Unless the money they give goes to them…

Girl has to pay for a new London flat somehow, you know.
How is it possible?

You have sold your soul to that company, that's why

B-but it bears Maisie's seal of approval, would she have anything but our best interest in mind?
It contains one seventh of regular milk's protein though :^(

Must be very good. If we ever meet, I'll buy you one

Stop drowning The Maisie, filthy peasants!

Almond milk and coconut milk taste like semen tbh

How do you what semen tastes like?

I bet that's how she consumed all those free samples she got

Yeah exactly, and it has less nutrients haha

You're saying she's an alcoholic? And how do YOU know what semen tastes like?

She does though, don't you ever think of Maisie when in discomfort? Immediate relief!

Nah, she just likes to party :)

I think about my love interest then

So… Maisie? Right?
RIGHT?

Suuuure

EINAR!

Off to cook for 35 minutes, you have some explaining to do when I get back

What would he say to Maisie?

Maisie says you have 5 minutes left

I'm not even eating yet

Einar! It's too slutty!

Maisie says bon appetite

What are you eating?

Kedgeree Haven't cooked it in years so I severely underestimated the preparation time
REE
Anyway, I believe you wanted to elaborate on how Maisie is your only love interest, correct?

winteriscoming.net/2016/12/21/best-actor-game-thrones-season-6/
Does /got/ agree on winteriscomming's choice of best S6 actor?

Let's see. That girl of mine
While Maisie… is in a funny video once in half a year.

Yeah, it's really hard to choose…

That's because Maisie is a lady actor :) They'll reveal that category soon, what's your tip on her final position?

Tip? What? I have to pay for this stupid voting?

S-sure, but Maisie Maisie? Maisie?!

Maisie

As in "guess", isn't that an expression? I thought you'd be more interested in the position part, hehe

How dare you

Are you implying Alfie Allen performed oral service on someone to get on top of that list?

She looks quite strange there

Do you think it's the effect of the rapefugees?

now theres a face of comfort surrounded by nigglets

Problem?

kek

yes. hes the best actor on the show imho

WOOHOO!

Apologies for leaving Maisieparty early yesterday, dinner didn't quite agree with me…

Ah yes, the prestigious annual Winteriscomming award! You'd be shocked to find out what some actors are willing to do to get on the list, let alone win the whole thing :)

woooo~~

Awesome, right?

Honestly, I can't tell if it's honest humanitarian effort, or fishing for showbiz social karma. She definitely seems more concerned about the well-being of squeaking marine rapists

Why would she sit like that? What does it mean? Whose shoes are those? What is she drinking? Why doesn't she still have any furniture in her flat? Is this an appropriate outfit to wear when going out?
It's confusing on multiple levels

He's the only reason I'm watching this show.

Is it wrong that the Stark sigil always reminds me of Godzilla?

And the best actress from Game of Thrones Season 6 is…
winteriscoming.net/2016/12/22/the-best-actress-from-game-of-thrones-season-six-was/
Thoughts? Especially about spots No.2, 3 & 4?

Lena gave a good performance this year. No problem.

Haha

Winner is understandable and well deserved, but who votes for Emilia? And Sophie above Maisie, seriously?

Here's some, we've come to conclusion Euron is /ourguy/

Although I have to say the acting (or writing) isn't top notch in Euron's case, or is it? Can he possibly survive the season after shaming the sneks?

Ros died for your sins, /got/

Emilia should have won.

He's played by a shit-tier actor.

POO

He's not bad, but they could have cast someone better. Still rooting for him and Cersei.

He's terrible. Wrong vibe.

To imply "come and put your cockle in my clam"
You are old enough to know that
Either Bill's or one of Maisie's brothers, the first is more likely.
Sprite.
Because Bill doesn't have any money and her paycheck didn't get there in time. The stool she sits on is from IKEA, so maybe the furniture is there, but someone should assemble it.
Who said she is going out?

Is this a serious question?

Also Merry Christmas, /got/!

Ho Ho Ho!

And to you, Sir Gifmaker :)

And to you, user :)

I have my Arya figure dressed up for the holiday

:o
Because this photo surfaced later that night
Maisiekiss

You have to post it then!

Voters should distinguish between character sympathy and actual acting capability, because's Emilia's drama skills… well. For example we root for Euron, and I even rate the actor highly based on his performances in Scandinavian cinema, but in S6 it wasn't a good fit →
Maybe he'll be better in the role in S7?

Blasmephy, that's what it is! No offence to Sophie, but Maisie is at least a level higher.

(Me)

Speak for yourself

BlasMophie

*And Arya, naturally :)
Or do you want Dany's #Oppressed squad to take over?

I want the frost skeltals to take over, while Arya becoming a recluse in a wood, fighting them. Also Brienne could be a traveling zombie huntress, and the Mountain could be a zombie champion

Heresie
Desophiecration

Haha, that pic is wonderful! But I wonder whose head is in the box, and that teddybear is probably full of throwing knives

How violent ye are on this jolly day

What does Maisie get for Christmas?

Arya is one of those characters difficult to imagine in Christmasy mood :)

How about tiny Arya?

I know what I'd give her :^)

Poor little Arya never celebrated Christmas, she's a summer child ;_; Maybe that's the root of her psychosis?

Fuck all disgusting Quasimodos and fuck that talentless fat cunt of a writer.

You've been a naughty boy, user

You better watch out,
You better not puke,
Better not cringe,
I'm telling you why:
Quasimodo is coming to town.

He's making a post,
Bullying and rude,
Gonna find out who's off-topic or lewd.
Meta user is coming to thread.

Littlefinger gets killed by Arya.

poetry or trash?

I don't know really, what's Arya's connection to LF besides him betraying Ned? Did she even interact with him before? In Walder's case, it was a direct revenge for murder of her mother and brother. Killing CIA just reduces her to an executioner.
4/10 only Maisie's acting can salvage it. What do you think?

Prediction: This is part of the plot outline the fat man gave D&D, in the books it will happen because Arya flips her shit over learning of the (Fake) Arya marriage deal. Doubly so if she learns that it was Jeyne.

Happy Christmas Eve, fag/got/s!

Merry Christmas y'all.

Merry Christmas to y'all. Even the hobgoblin spammer.

I know when she is lurking,
I know when she's shitposting,
I know if she is around the corner,
So run from Quasimodo for goodness sake!

poetry if the killing happens via plane crash

Well, look at Maester Aemon! He could celebrate Christmas and look were he ended up…

What did she gave?

Lovely

two big bags of BBC

topkek

topfuckingkek

Brick Brickett and Coal
Because ye were
A naughty boy

HAPPY XMAS FAGGOTS

I saw on twitter that Maisie gave alcohol to her dog, and she was pretty hammered herself too

Trips for Maisie, maybe?

story of your life

weird cheeks.

topkek

how much bbc do u think they suck daily?

I could have posted 1 more Maisie quickly to grab these, and I could have grabbed the 566666 too, but then you would all be mad

suuuure you could have

Anything's possible with Maisie

So euron greyjoy beats the fuck beats the fuck out out the sand sneks right? But I thought her fleet was also with cerisi? If not does that mean he tried again with his fleet and lose? Because that dickless faggot meets John snow.

I mean the sand sneks fleet was with dragons bitch and house Tyrell. But house Tyrell troops are on westros no? Whoops. Not cersi

Why didn't they get Mads Mikkelsen or Joaquin Phoenix.

Any new pastas?

no

Is the fat fuck dead yet?

why does Charles Dance always have the best deaths?

Isnt he Azor Ahai?

MFW

Down syndrome people can use the internet too

Euron is boss. Makes sense he'd vote Trump.

Nah fuck dat user

I stopped watching the show on the finale of season 4, any good reason to come back?