What are some SJW free cartoons I can watch?

What are some SJW free cartoons I can watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Odsrm2lJU70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Amazing World of Gumball

Uncle Grandpa

Teen Titans Go!

Sonic Boom

Be Cool, Scooby Doo!

Wabbit

Wander Over Yonder

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

SpongeBob SquarePants

The Fairly OddParents

Harvey Beaks

The Loud House

Essentially anything not on here

Yes we can agree on that.

Shit nigga I thought those were on there, my bad

What makes Uncle Grandpa SJW? Aunt Grandma is too triggering for them.

Pretty much any cartoons from the 80s are red pilled.

Young Justice

Spectacular Spider-Man

Megas XLR

Batman Beyond

Batman: The Brave and The Bold

Dexter's Laboratory

Transformers Prime

Symbionic Titan

ask Holla Forums

SJW free as in no SJ themes, or SJW free as in no SJW staff, or SJW free as in none of the characters are SJWs?
If you're asking for the last one, you're gonna miss out on any shows making fun of them.

Instead they have save the trees/animals/nature/earth kind of shit.

Clutch Cargo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Odsrm2lJU70

It's called anime

Come join the m/a/ster race.

But I feel as if it always tries to hard and do the same thing over and over again.

Why Fix what is not broken? also cartoons are ugly as hell, that is worse than SJW.

Not to me. And I know animes are good sometimes. But I really feel it's always the same formula. Or maybe it's something else. Maybe I like the simple drawing style of cartoons because who knows maybe I'm autistic.

Your not autistic. Anime simply sticks to a formula hyper hard. In animation, and in movement and very much in plotting and subject. Its very stiff.

The anime thats remembered fondly is the stuff that breaks the mold, but even so it very often follows the same beats and formulas.

Its like Anime is a Crafted Marble Statue, and Western cartoons are Bendy art sculptures. You just can't bend the marble statue as much.

Like neither industry are in good spots right now, but for different reasons.

Anime at the moment is swimming in moeshit. And outside of moeshit, its so stock about itself. Like its going through the motions. "This is what happens in anime" is what every character does. Its like a really high quality Go-Animate.

Western Stuff is left without direction, as the market is focused on "Adults who watch kids cartoons" most sense of good design is gone.

But both markets had a massive dropoff of both money and talent past the mid 2000s.

Do they know Jewish is also an ethnicity?

Is not SJW free, but one shitty episode that even the creators wanted to get rid off and a line that was corrected in the next scene count?
Is tinfoil autistic at worse, not SJW.

This is all becoming more and more meaningless

Yeah star and Uncle Grandpa and ESPECIALY WOY are not SJW. I mean WOY has a mary sue boring villain, but thats influence FROM SJWS not coming from inside. Gravity Falls same.

But SU. SU is everything that is SJW. At its core its about embracing your feelings over actions and over the feelings of others. And if that isn't SJW then I don't know what is.

I think he means sjw free as in sjw cartoons that he doesn't have to pay for

Wow, I actually didn't realized before.
I was too busy hating her character.

I really like characters like Wander, Dale Cooper and Kenshin Himura that will try to be your friend even if you have been a massive asshole with the hopes of turning you into a better person just by the kindness of their hearts.

And when Wander was trying this in "My fair hatey" and she was being just a fucking contrariant she really grinded me.

watch french shit

I think we got OP's post wrong, although everyonegot wrong, so op fucled up.

She serves a great perpose humanizing Hater, and she sucks in terms of personality as well.

She also needs to be there as a real challenge to wander. But I think in the end it would be really satisfying if in the end Hater has her on the ropes is about to destroy her but doesn't because of wanders influence.

But only by the fact that Sailor Moon/Revolutionary Girl Utena were really progessive

I always thought that it was a Magic Girl parody and everyone was getting it wrong.

It's a Sentai parody.

Don't see how they connect. But regardless, I have never seen such a show that truly embodies one of the core problems of a SJW. Fuck everybody else, this is how I feel.

Fucking Star Wars. Clone Wars and Rebels.

If it wasn't for Sailor Neptune/Uranus and all the lesbians themes of Utena, SU would hardly be SJW

Whuh? Like I said before. Lesbians are the LEAST of Steven Universes problem. Lesbians, Gays, Minorities, none of that shit make something SJW. Its a combination of feelz over realz, and filtering the world through an oppressed oppressor lens. Steven Universe does the former in massive abundance. Isn't Steven 14 years old but has the body of a 10 year old because he thinks and behaves like a massive baby?

In this case, I wonder if Steven will "grow up" ever. Will he be this way always and Connie inevitably ends up inadvertently /ss/ing because "feels over reals" and then the whole SJW mindset comes full circle with child-fucking.

Would be pretty neat.>>575382

as an odd trick Sailor Moon depicts everything that girls love as dangerous and sinister

for magical girl parody look to Nanoha (which is secretly a real robot show) and Pretty Cure (which is not so secretly a tokusatsu action show)
both are honorary /m/

you could also read the webcomic Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki

it's implied that steven's relationship with connie will help him to mature

Outside of a really dumb episode, Sonic Boom.

But wouldn't Steven be also an adult, just child looking.
If we don't allow Steven to fuck with Connie just because he looks like a kid would be like allowing people to fuck with a 12 year old just based on her 18yo (with make up and heels) looks.

Did SU just pulled out a Morton's fork?
Would you fuck a child, or would you fuck a child?

Oh what the fuck ever, Connie is too stuck being his fangirl to really smack some sense into him. Which is what he needs. Sense SMACKED into him.

He needs to go to school, get some decent legal guardians, and eat some vegetables before he "Matures". This is the part thats SJW so hard it hurts.

"Maaah, don't tell me I need to grow up, Im growing up on my own pace! Im mature, like that one time I paid my bills!"

The Sadie episode is such an example of that. The fact that Sadie has the gaul to talk back to her mother whilst living in her basement and doing a dead end job just reaks of the SJW entitlement and refusal to grow up.

That faggot is baiting, and you are right, it's the issue with all the one off shows. However, there's at least a good show an anime season, maybe. And anime is in a fucking terrible climate of over saturation, and budget constraints.

I suggest you watch older stuff if you watch anime, look up some lesser known classics. It at least gives you something to watch when cartoons have go to shit, and anime is in a recession.

With SU, chances are that Steven's personal appearance won't actually factor into the story besides being Stevonnie, in which it's consistently foreshadowed that the two of them will eventually stay fused like Garnet.

Why don't you just try everything and watch what you like, instead of fearing the Holla Forums boogeyman, you tremendous faggot?

Let me tell you this show is not made for children. Guess where its first toys came from? Hot Topic. Static models. This was made for stupid adults who want to pretend to be watching something made for children.

Im saying all the characters suck, and none of them even act in the sorts of "Immature" ways that even a kid would act. To call Steven the typical kid would be an insult to even the modern generation of children.

it's a shithole even if you like anime. the mods are triggered by the smallest slight against otaku culture and 90% of posts are template threads about jerking off to waifus.