STICKY THIS THREAD

Seeing as how certain board and global volunteers will be leaving us, I want to interject and say I am interested in filling their positions…

As a volunteer, I would spend my chan hours ensuring the 8ch experience is enhanced. I would do so by chatting with posters WHILE maintain an air of mystery. Another thing I can do here, is to ensure communication between posters and other staff can be regrown (mainly by having interesting threads and other stuff that I don't want to say right now).

Trust me, as a volunteer… better yet, as your God Empress… I would make 8ch the place we all think it should be, but no one brave enough to say it. We can all agree the background is actually a step towards that vision.

People can contact me on my youtube channel: the official 8ch bunker!

For fuck's sake, whole swaths of IP ranged get permab& and your spamming ass wasn't one of them?

The power of natural and organic memes will never wither in 8ch… join the 8ch experience brah!

I would also like to be a global gib admin rights

Gib global modship

lul, sage looks like a dog penis

I love Kira Sweirde.
Kira Sweck Em

If I become a mod, you will be my right hand poster! We will make 8ch the place we all think it should be.

1) We'll rebuild our structure!

2) We'll reverse poster leave.

3) We'll make good threads!

4) We'll grow community factions.

5) We'll raise incentive for quality postings.

6) We'll pay attention to other posts.

7) We'll stop the disfavor between 8ch and other imageboards.

8) We'll ensure NEETs in real life have a way to get something.

9) We'll take on 4ch and tumblr.

10) NEETbux advice as a right for ALL

11) Protect posters here when they venture doxing.

12) A REAL transition to what we want!!

No promises, just actual plans: Just like how I now have a life despite my cousin killing himself (video related), 8ch is going to be all right despite what CERTAIN OTHERS have done to this place!

I wouldn't mind you having you close to me, I'm sure you have the experience to detect spam… I am NOT someone who looks back into the past for ill feelings, I rather look ahead with people who are experienced.

Again, I can be contacted on any of my youtube videos.

Sometimes it's better for a LION to quench his thirst by hunting, for the neck can be refreshing if the lion drinks from it!

Bullshit
Not the real Kennedi

Block sage hide and report

I check em ;3

SAGE TRIPS NEVER LIE

I will become the next volunteer, the one who will make our dreams come true.

I actually used to ask Sage for school advice, she was great.

Listen guys, I can either become useful… OR I go back to doing the same :)

I'm going to have to see timestamped sharpie in pooper user

You will get much better things once I'm a mod, for example, dozens of tumblr girls with timestamped sharpie in pooper

No dream is ever to big if you have conviction and a plan!

bump

no spam pls this thread is sacred

ok

i

most

definitely

will

spam

No it's not!

The threads are make are not sacred, the community we build is!

this

thread

under

no

circumstances

just

fuck

for

my

my

friend

just tell