We have to save him

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's so quiet and withdrawn.
Even the host laughs at him when he says he plays an overconfident character

There is no saving him. Life has beaten him down too far.

I just want to hug him and tell him everything's going to be OK.

Damn. He can't even speak properly.

Brendan uprising when?

can he be saved?

Marriage, not even once.

I can feel the feels emanating from him. Is he Wojak's brother?

Surely some hollywood casting director saw him and felt sorry for him. This interview can save him!

just…

Find his Ex-wife, and ruin her life.

Let's do it.

Funny how my life went to shit almost at the same time than brendan's, though at least he got to be rich and famous for a while….

when will we raise 50k to fake brendan's death

Poor guy

I'm curious, should i try something like this?

Why the fuck are you asking us?

If you do, report back and tell us what it tastes like.

I'm asking you guys because I don't like coffee, and want to try something like that in a different establishment for experimentation purposes.

Then you should go to a barber, and specifically request that he just fuck you up.

Maybe a tattoo?

I'm willing to try something like that.

I vote barber.

If he's going to be meemed back to greatness anons need to make oc depicting him as great not constantly as some pathetic suicidal cuck.

Good idea user. We should be pasting his head onto 300 stills. He is a brave man facing the neverending hordes of alimony.

Saved. That's what I'm talking about.

just will become justice

Just man… just.

Some Brendan OC.

J

[Deshi Basara chants intensify]

Memes have gone too far.

Is that from Red Dragon?

Not even once.

How do we fuck HER shit up?

What if Brendan getting JUSTed was just the cost of memeing Trump into the presidency? We shouldn't interfer with that. Let him be miserable, he was a worthy sacrifice.

Either
A) Kill her
Or
B) Marry her and be a stay-at-home dad (her alimony payments would stop and she'd have to pay you alimony if she divorced you, because she's the breadwinner)

We could get normalfags to hate her

Also this, he could also take parts in china

So that's it then. He can't unfuck his shit.
We must use meme magic to help him unfuck his shit.

DUBS VULT, we call upon Keller to unfuck his shit and fuck his ex's.

This actually made me really sad.

Nope.
Barber.

Before this interview there was always some thought in the back of my head:

"Hey, maybe these are really just memes. Maybe it's not so bad and his shit isn't fucked up."

Well that all changed with this interview. I am just 9 minutes in, but his voice is literally trembling, shaking and cracking. He speaks slowly and his quippy humour has been replaced by dry, self-dececreating jokes.

Jesus, he wasn't even shown in the trailer for the tv show he was giving an interview for.

This man's shit is fucked up. He is JUSTED. His hairline is uneven and receding.

Poor guy, meme magic isn't one for compassion.

m-m-maybe i'll just go back to mumbai

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM MY WIFE!!!

brehs …

In the Mummy 1/2 he was a handsome stud. No hes a goofy doofus. Wow.

His own dumbass fault he wasnt in the sequel. Dumbass.

what happened, user?

FUND IT

do the hollywood jews do this shit on purpose? find nice goys give them fame then get their wives to divorce rape them so that all the normal white guys out in the country can look in horror? I'm fucking terrified fam. If someone you love can turn the knife back into you like this then what the fuck do you even do

You need to become part of a religious society that honour kills all loose sluts and unfaithful wives.

Set up a marriage contract.
A shitty and distrustful as it is, it's pretty much the only way to avoid being JUSTed in case she shows her true nature.
And that goes pretty much for all of the western world nowadays.

sure

except pre-nups get thrown out of court routinely.

the only winning move is not to play. all women hate men, it's just the way humans are. men love women, women love shoes. women hate men, men hate men.

Nigga all relationships go sour. Anyone who thinks otherwise or is shocked about it has never dated anyone.

I knew Hindus had it right!

They were ready to shoot the sequel and have him in the lead role as well but he wanted to do the movie with the original director and was insistent on that. He had a lot of loyalty for a has been actor and so, they went ahead and replaced him with The Rock.

lot of loyalty for an unhired actor

Can Cr1TiKaL save Brendan? >the file already exists. Fuck you BO

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs

Holy shit, he really is a mess.