Why are you still here?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/klw123
poal.me/83m6iu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see you there space cowboy

Feel free to add a list.

because beside a handful of autists who spam their sperg about the end of the world, the site is fine

Spicchan is more safe from compromise than those sites. All the sites listed are riddle with Holla Forums.

please, this faggotry dump is a Holla Forums shitbox, there isn't even a Holla Forums board

OFFICIAL Holla Forums POLLS

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

Just start posting redpilled stuff. Holla Forums is with you, in your heart, brudder.

Happening confirmed

Holla Forums is burning down

Genetic Goblin got kicked out. Slim Jim now full rulecuck in progres, killing the site

Right fucking now you fagget

Hotwheels quit Holla Forums, within hours the warrant canary got fucked, and it was revealed Jim has been in control of all of fred's accounts for weeks or even months. Jim created an alt of himself as a global volunteer called "tiw" and began sperging out everywhere. Jim banned all the pedo boards and pedos, but also banned all vpns and tor nodes and is not re-instating tor ever. Jim does not believe warrant canaries are necessary. Jim is now banning people for disagreeing with him. Site is in total nuclear meltdown and everyone is sperging the fuck out

THATS THE FUTURE WE CHOSE
INTL AVIV TRIED TO WARN US BUT WE DIDNT LISTEN
NEXT EXODUS WHEN

Jim is sperging out and banning entire blocks of ISP's whilst silumtaneously shilling how great he is all over the site and doing damage control.
Meanwhile some cucks are eating it up and yes, even fucking defending this bullshit
How unbelievably stupid you have to be to believe a word jim says idk.

Hi Jim.

ALTERNATIVES TO 8GAG:

Personally I believe the cripple and jewsh will team up and run shitfinity next and live their happy gay life until the end of time.

the only issue I have with this is how much of an Holla Forums ruse cruise it smells like

I would actually like that.

THIS THREAD WAS JUST POSTED ON EVERY MAJOR BOARD!

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT IN THE COMMUNITIES BEST INTEREST! THEY ARE SHILLS, SPAMMERS, THEY ARE PUTTING OUT A LARGE SCALE ATTACK!

REPORT THESE THREADS

HIDE THESE THREADS

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE
AND REMEMBER;

IF Holla Forums WAS TRULY DEAD THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE

Nice nigger logic, Jimbo.

But he's right though. They are using the same tactics when the site was getting worse and saying that no one cares about the site and wont fix shit and all the same time recommending the same fucking imageboards, If there is a migration anyway I gonna ask a spicchan admin to make us a temp bunker, free from english irc faggot influence

Tl;dr, obvious samefag. You suck at this, Pig Farmer Jim.

Keep doing your censorship but quit whining.

SA is the last good website on the internet.

This board is dead Jim killed it. Way to not know why we were here in the first place.

/int/ set the ball rolling. They spamed shit, users couldn't filter fast enough, users asked mods to step in. This required some heavy handed shit. Emergency Powers, if you will. Then /int/ went and bitched about the mods slapping them down.

This much you already know.

But /int/ never quit. They just kept going, so the mods never relaxed their hair trigger banhammers. Today, those emergency powers just became powers. And ones being misused. That's how power corrupts. The proof is in the pedos. They're the canaries. They've all been b&, even the ones that weren't breaking US law.

/int/ or at least the masterminds behind it's D & C bullshit, have finally won. The admins really have become the thing /int/ not so subtly pushed them into becoming.

So, get out while you can. I'm just tossing a few warnings here and there to the boards I frequented. After this day is done, I'm not coming back. Just don't go to Freech, that place has openly admitted ties to /int/.

No one tells me what to do especially not sperglings

Yeah Holla Forums is here fanning the flames, but Jim is the one that dumped the gas and lit the fire

Shitposters getting banned
Good day

public service announcement

fixed

buh bye cancer