Maybe I'll buy you a sandwich

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Why is she is so perfect, bros?

Forget boipucci, I want to screw her brain out and eat that sandwich. She is honestly a 10/10 in my book, especially in an apocalypse scenario. You would want your women to be tougher.

Also why does Negan only keep those sad cunts as wives? I bet she would be into him like a hot furnace. Which tbh, the fact that she doesn't, is even more a plus.

But look at those bright eyes, her nicely formed eyebrows, her cute straight nose and most endearing to me: Those perfect lips that show this cheeky amount of teeth in a perfect combination of flirtyness with some subtly cheekyness.

How do other people that the stupid supermodel look is 10/10 pefection, when this just blows those cakefaces out of the water?

I want to make her scream out my name in pleasure. I want to fuck her so hard she loses control of herself. I have never seen such a gorgerous example of the human race.

Shit taste nigger

she is the most beautiful human that appeared on the show yet

I hope this taste is uncommon, more for me then.

that's not curly, it's just not completly straight

the nose ring is forgiveable

the neck tattoo makes me want to hold her face with my hands and kiss her

That adorable smile should more than make up for everything negative that one might find about her.

Curly hair is fucking shit you nigger

Straight hair is shit, boyo. Go take your strawhair bitches the fuck out of here, the only thing that's acceptable on Holla Forums are thick, luscious locks.

wew

How can you make one, if you still have to pay for the ingredients?

I forgive her, because of that cute as fuck smile

One tattoo doesn't make someone shit. Lots of them do.

This one really accentuates her pretty neck.

I would join Negan if I were that stupid fuck she was flirting with.

That stupid fuck did try to cozy up with negan but his way of doing it was really fucking jewish so negan gutted him with a hunting knife.

I thought he wanted to rule Alexandria instead of joining Negan regulerly.

Nose rings are never forgivable. No matter what, in every instance and without exception:
NOSE RING ≡ SKANK
This is a universal truth as immutable as 1+1=2.

ENDURANCE RUN

but she is so cute ;_;

also what would that even matter in the apocalypse?

You don't have thousands of people to choose from.

Her smile is shit.

you gay

At least post a woman who doesn't look like she has down's syndrome.

would you turn her down if she smiled at you like that?

Yes.

Good, less competition for me then.

No thanks.

Hi Holla Forums, sup?

Do you think that Negan is jewish? What about the wife he cucks that burned guy with?

Just curious.

She's a 6/10 cockeyed bitch you shit taste dummy.

she's not, she has completly normal eyes

it only seems that way, but in all other scenes her eyes are straight

she's a 9/10

She looks like she crawled right out of the local trailer park.

I am in the process of getting /fit/.

Once I have pic related as a body, I bet lots of women and even you would want to lick my abs.

seems like the kind of chick who would deep throat on a one night stand tbh

>is a beta male and a faggot
What a surprise.

Well I would be lying if I said I wasn't a loser, but I am improving.

Your body only matters if you're going in for hookup culture. It's incredibly easy to get a girl interested in you, all you have to do is eat Lady luck's pussy and pleasure her until she decides to help you on your love quest.

how am I gay?

tomboys aren't gay, they are patrician taste

>>>/oven/

yeah, I am implying that he is gay, not me

There is literally nothing wrong with tattoos.

She looks like a 4/10 in my book, unless she has a really nice rack, which I highly doubt.

t. whore

HE'S CRACKING

At the start of the thread you said she was 10/10, nigger. Admit it, the flaws everyone's pointing out are making you realize how shit your taste is.

garbage

Doesnt he fuck her in the comics as well? All I heard is that the sheboon sluts it up in the comics

then how does this thread exist?

Some brave Holla Forums anons still watch shows and try to discuss them

Just kill yourself you fucking zipperhead.

Her sister was hotter.

People of these line would prefer Jesus

not necessarily but thats a horrible fucking tramp stamp bwahaha you have shit taste or are being postironic or some shit

I would say its more of an experience than a show tbh

lol nigga u gay

Why are there so many fucking faggots on this site? Faggotry is not normal, stop trying to meme your queer disease into civilized society, shit-suckers

GO HOME JACK

Negan did nothing wrong.

Fucking yamcha'd

Kill yourself betacuck.

She looks like she has a touch of down syndrome, her smile isn't particularly nice and her tattoo and piercing reveal her for the trashy whore she is.

Lindsley is following me on Twitter, you fucking Virgin.

MGTOW please.

No-standards virgin please.

I hope Negan kills Rick and his cucksquad, I hope they just rededicate the series to Negan.
>TFW it will never happen.

I'd call you names, but you are already a little Jew, ben. No need to call anything disparaging.

You're a faggot who like to suck dicks

So mad I shat on your shit-tier waifu that you can't proofread your post?

I stopped reading the comics right as the whisperers or whatever the fuck they were called sjowed up, and as far as I can recall he never touched her greasy snatch.
Don't know or care what happened after I dropped it, the comics went to shit after Negan got his ass kicked.

He's probably a shitskin. That post, combined with him being unable to comprehend people who don't muh dick everything in sight gives it away.

What kind of utter retard has metal hanging out of her face in a life situation where you are physically fighting for your life every day? This woman's a retard and so is OP

English isn't his first language.