Bye

i am out of here guys ;____;

this isnt the place anymore it was supposed to be.

There will be always the next imageboard to migrate to, let me know then ( •ᴗ•)

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org
finalchan.net/
endchan.xyz/
3chan.ml/
314chan.org/
69chan.net/
38chan.net/
uboachan.net/
16chan.nl/
freech.net
16chan.nl/next/thread/157
web.archive.org/web/20160421165015/https://8ch.net/hebe/res/122418.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe
strawpoll.me/10191781
poal.me/jatzjj
8ch.pl/
76chan.org/
poal.me/klw123
freech.net/
poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/83m6iu
strawpoll.me/10191781/
ghostbin.com/paste/n8a4t
7chon.net/b/
7chon.net/
chiru.no
16chan.nl/ips/
4chan.org/
8ch.pl/meta/res/1895.html#1903
whois.domaintools.com/freech.net
cyberlife.unsafe.space/kalyx.html
freech.net/intl/
freech.net/i/
8ch.net/dost.html
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj
archive.is/iYZ4l
princeton.edu/~ereading/US v. Dost.pdf
allchans.org/
potato.2ch.net/geinoj/
8ch.pl/bani/
lolibooru.moe/
16chan.nl/b/thread/84
zeronet.io/
potato.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/geinoj/1462121462/
jkjcdvd.com/dvd/html/
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/539.html
poal.me/lr6ak6
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/
freech.net/fam/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxf48rTYt8k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

masterchan.org

dont leave lowcard

sink with us until we all drown

we underwater squad already

So, any inside stuff on what's been happening?
Something you gotta say before you board ship?

8ch's ownershipt changed from copypaste to jim, so i can't ensure it'll be the same and i dont want to take the responibility.

I know a bunch of new chans but I have no idea which one is better. Excluding mchan for being a honeypot.

finalchan.net/
endchan.xyz/
3chan.ml/
314chan.org/
69chan.net/
38chan.net/
uboachan.net/

The ownership change happened months ago. Perhaps you mean the Admin change?

Thank you for creating a quality environment. Your performance this year has had a considerable impact on Holla Forums and it has never looked better.

yes

Nice

Also everyone should stay on 8ch and come back from the other chans. We're far too dispersed already and I can't be bothered moving

Final chan's neat and is the closest to Holla Forums. Everything else sucks dog shit.

User board creation was a mistake.

Before you go
Why is the pig farmer b&'ing people on /operate/ for mundane shitposting that breaks ZERO Holla Forums rules

Also
16chan.nl/

Let's have a vote on where to go. We can always migrate further later on if it sucks.

Hey lowcard if your still here check out freech.net

Infinity Next still exists, incomplete. Josh runs 16chan.

yeah i like you guys +1

Thanks following me on twitter fam

ditto, besides which that second one is equally pozzed, if not moreso.
>>>/cow/194096
can't say i'd trust any place that just pulls a BO's board away like that on a whim for an e-celeb.
Just because some cockmonkey has a twitch that makes him the better BO? Pls nigga.

Anyway I'm down with hanging around figuring out which other everyone agrees to until 5chan finds out and the cp comes pouring in

I don't want Holla Forums to die, I like user board creation. This was supposed to be the next big chan, why did you let it stay broken for so long?

lowcard has no control over repairing Holla Forums's broken code. That was the cripple & jim's job. The cripple flaked out & quit, jim's gone on a power trip b&'ing anyone that complains on /operate/. Don't really blame lowcard & the gang for bailing. jim really fucked up with his stunt the last 3 days.

I can udnerstand jim b&'ing the cp-posting pedo cunts. but b&'ing people voicing valid problems on /operate/, then mocking them caused the current building 8ch rebellion. and jim's gone silent - probably hoping the brewing shit storm dies down.

like? what "valid problems" that he is banning for?

find and screenshot them w/ accompanying proof plz

otherwise you're just some idiot shill

This is so fucked up. Aren't there other chans out there with user board creation and a less drama filled administration?

most of the threads Jim deleted & b8 weren't CP. they were legal candydoll waifu threads.

example:

web.archive.org/web/20160421165015/https://8ch.net/hebe/res/122418.html

8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe

I'm starting to think these two are not capable of co-existing

No, user - the evidence was posted above.

Was b& on /operate/ for 6 weeks for posting this, even though it breaks ZERO Holla Forums rules.

But keep sperging out about "shills". Don't think it's going to be successful damage control.

i miss what this place could have been.

Try this one more time

So which global or /operate/ -related rules did that post break, user? Answer - NONE. It was a bullshit b&, and not the only one.

Indeed it was, Holla Forumsro. Fullchan is sinking like a rock under inept management & a retarded pig farmer owner. (Excluding based globals like lowcard)

Benji is that you?

Well I vote for either endchan or finalchan.

that's not even proof, that's just unsubstantiated claims and rumor

do you have the chatlogs? do you have the screenshot of jim saying he's gonna let the site rot?

how the fuck is he letting the site "rot" by banishing pedos and getting some ad support?

Hi Jim.

Answer the question, bitch boy
Which global, or /operate/ rule did said post break? Answer - NONE. It was a bullshit b&. And there's dozens more anons being b& for similar bullshit that broke ZERO rules.

Be honest, how does the fat pig farmer's dick taste while you're trying to defend his inept shit management?

side stepping my point, you posted D&C claims with NO proof

just keks and greentext! Sad!

Take care soldier.

Hi jim. looks like you're frustrated they called you out on your shit. Go back to fucking your pigs, buddy.

Kinda funny how Jim mocked jackie 4chan after stealing 2 channel from him now that the greasy pig farmer has half of Holla Forums rising up against him.

How do you know he's a pig farmer?

Fuck this place now. I'm out too.

>>>/jim/

How new are you?
He brags on his personal board about his pigs all the time.

Omg. Is everyone really leaving?

Tits first please, for science.

roll

reroll

off by two

I suppose that's for me
I haven't followed his personal diary but I'll have a look.

roll

k, so where are you, lowcard & everyone migrating to? let's at least keep some fullchan anons together.

what's the exodus plan, ladies & gents?

ffs

I dont think she growed tits yet m8

B-but his name is Anna. So when?

puberty

Hopefully others global, board volunteers, and board owners will follow.

:3

Anna's either a tranny or a flat chested chick, user. Stop getting distracted with your cock & focus

WHERE DO WE MIGRATE TO?

So I made a poll for us to fill out, the choices are as follows…

• Finalchan : finalchan.net/
• Endchan : endchan.xyz/
• 69chan : 69chan.net/
• 16chan (Infinity Next) : 16chan.nl/
• 3chan : 3chan.ml/

Poll link:

strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781

I hope so too. I want to move but I hate joking by myself.

Sorry, I'm male and that's a female name.

Redpill me on these choices Anons

That's probably safe.

I have no idea which one is best so I'll just check the results.

This is all shady as fuck, judging from what I read in Holla Forums and /operate/ they were only banning spammers and pedo shit I really don't see a problem with that.

Who?

If it has an irc with more than 4 people that's a negatory on that chummer.

Yeah, like I mentioned in the other thread, our paedos are the well-behaved ones. The ones we can present to mum as our bruthas from another mutha. If anything we should have encouraged their slowly reaching out and retraining other dens of sin.

we had a chick mod? Damn, I concur, tits b4 gtfo!

see

says I already voted, lel.
This is why I hate strawpoll.
anyway have some nice schmup tunes while you pol

T-tits please, don't just leave us without a little something…

Jim and Codemonkey said it in Holla Forums and /operate/ let me see if i can link their posts here.
Pedo scum from /hebe/ and /cuteboys/ are the ones, that are making a drama at all of this, even in Hispachan pedos are crying because some threads in /hebe/ got Nuked.

If the increase in bans was due to a sudden increase in CP everything would be tolerable
But I don't see why that would happen

Roll

And I don't see any other good reason to increase bans

Dubs confirmed, Anna gibe teh tiddies.

smh fam

There is legal pedo content and illegal pedo content. If it's legal, it shouldn't be deleted unless 8ch completely abandoned its free speech philosophy, which is what happened.

Holla Forums no longer supports freedom of speech

It doesn't matter whether you like it or not. The whole point of freedom of speech is to allow vocal minorities to exist.

Jim is a businessman, he bought this chan and he wants to make a profit off of it. Pedo boards are unattractive to the average normalfag he wants to reel in. We are all being played, and soon it will get worse.

Nice poll faggot.

Josh is making NNTPChan great again

dubs get
tits

And just for the uninformed, that means it will be a node in a decentralized image/textboard federation.

Going to 16chan. Later guys.

I'm new to all of this too, I don't know who owns them or w/e… They're all basically the same thing except maybe for 16 since it runs Infinity Never and is said to be owned by Josh.

I personally chose Finalchan.

Load up a proxy or some shit nigger.

Oh right, that's another option. It worked for the few users who went there when 8ch.net was totally unusable.

Wrong, Jim
I got a bullshit 6 week b& from /operate for this post, which broke ZERO global or /operate/ rules. Nice try, faggot.

WHICH IS THE BEST CHAN?
poal.me/jatzjj
poal.me/jatzjj
VOTE NOW

Slow as fuck

It's leading the other poll.
Isn't that Java?

Don't make more polls. We need everyone to vote in one poll.

fuck, ignore that poll

>• Finalchan : finalchan.net/
>• Endchan : endchan.xyz/
>• 69chan : 69chan.net/
>• 16chan (Infinity Next) : 16chan.nl/
>• 3chan : 3chan.ml/
Adding
• Holla Forums (poland) 8ch.pl/
• 76chan 76chan.org/

We need an infographic that contains information vouching for all these sites. Most people only know next to nothing about them. And more often than not people only know the disinfo about each site.

There's also Uboachan.
uboachan.net/

what about freech.net

BEST POLL, WITH ALL *CHANS
poal.me/klw123

poal.me/klw123

Please stop

Enough with the polls faggot.

Just stick to

I dunno guys, Codemonkey seems like a pretty cool guy. Are we sure this isn't just Jim going nuclear for shits and giggles?

freech.net/

is better than all of those.

It's the home of Holla Forums who were right all along.

Holla Forums is shit, go back to your shitposting imageboard.

Let's see if this works.
Ban pedo scum:
>>>Holla Forums592577
>>>Holla Forums592603
>>>/operate/49171
>>>/operate/49173
>>>/operate/49225
>>>/operate/49227
>>>/operate/49230

Pedos crying:
>>>/hebe/129313
>>>/cutegirls/24247
Just pedos crying about this shit and you are fueling their drama.

poal.me/klw123
OFFICIAL POLL

8ch.pl??

Pedos on suicide watch
>>>/operate/49232
Jim’s response:
>>>/operate/49236

I've done some browsing through most of these, both just now and in the past.
Finalchan has barely any boards, but it looks nice and it seems to have most of the functions we have here.
Endchan looks kinda weird (to me), but it's got all of Holla Forums's functions. The 350mb file limit is a bit weird. Iy makes me think it'll be lowered or the site will crash with a sudden influx of users.
69chan looks cool, and as far as I know it's been around for longer than those two. A couple of its features are different (like embedding videos, which makes you only paste the part of the YouTube link after the &v=) or broken (webms).
3chan has barely any features (no embedding, possibly no webms but I haven't tried). Also, reading some of the threads, it seems to be a 4chan bunker.
16chan I'm not sure about and haven't looked at yet, but I thought IN sucked and looked bad. I'm a bit weary about Josh, too.

I think they all have their positives and negatives.

Bump

Not him but .pl is a Polish domain afaik.

You are just panicking, because they are starting to strangle the pedos, if that's the case go to masterchan and enjoy the FBI's visit.

Where do I go? ;_;

Supposedly 8ch.pl is owned by the person who originally wrote vichan.

kek

see

Clearly you are too autistic to understand freedom of speech.
If you want to suppress non illegal pedo you need to go back

In case you aren't the same shill that's been saying that same shit everywhere, Jim has been deleting inane shitposts on /operate/ with permabans.

With us.
Write the domains down, keep an eye on the polls.

I thought so too until I saw the light.

Fact is, their board objectively works better than this bug ridden mess.

Besides, if you truly hate them, then why not go there and fuck them up? All content is free speech right? Everybody wins.

This too
Jim has become literally Stalin.
Bans freedom loving pedos and anyone else who criticises him. Sad!

I'm scared, user. This is dividing us all even more than we've ever been.

where's 99chan?

Freech is friendly enough

So you tolerate sexualized pictures of children ("clothed")? By doing so you are literally encouraging child abuse and exploitation.

Because it was Spam and in your own words INSANE SHIT POSTING.

inane

To give some insight, I will break down every imageboard by its boards… Let's pick the most inclusive one or something. Most of these are not that different in terms of interface but may have bugs.

Finalchan

3chan

69chan

Cont.

76chan

Freech (Holla Forums imageboard)

Endchan
16chan (Infinty Next)
Holla Forums (Poland)

This is what reddit actually believes

I know, it's shit. But nobody trusts Jim now.

It's not my Fault that you are a Degenerate.

Jim, please stop. You're spamming.

##Official polls for Holla Forums##

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/83m6iu

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

Could give less of a shit about your tiny imageboard, I'd rather raid a real website.

Stop that shit nigger.

I think it needs a Holla Forums to keep lefties outnumbered.

8ch.pl appears to have been populated by Holla Forums.

99chan

JIM IS A FAGGOT

ENDCHAN IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER. EVERYONE HOP ON DOWN TO ENDCHAN.

This tbh, we need to stick together.

I think it's because nobody likes Holla Forumslacks… You can always go for the random board though, or go to the imageboards that allow user-created boards.

Bumping the poll.
strawpoll.me/10191781

It's broken and reveals IPs.

freech is the answer, always, because freech are prophets. They predicted this.

Freech is fucking shit tbh smh fam

True, but if people go to a place like freech, we'll have to listen to their whining and dick sucking all the time. Holla Forums is like an ant nest, they stick to themselves except for the random gatherers who stops by now and then and they can call in reinforcements if there are too many sick ants.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, BUT ISN'T ENDCHAN THE ONLY OTHER PLACE WHERE ANYONE CAN MAKE A BOARD?

freech is pro-Trump.

Trump is very heh pilled.

>>>/operate/49140

>>>/operate/49175

>>>/operate/49183

>>>/operate/49186

It’s just pedo tears and rage, those ones howling muh free speech! You are fueling the exploitation of minors.
As simple as that.
Go to the dank web if you want to watch such content.

Pretty sure no sane user from here will go to freech, it's like willingly walking into the home of shitposting and spam.

thanks jim

You can make your own on 8ch.pl and 16chan too faggot.

Don't forget
It's possible to vote several times, so use your own good judgement and write down ALL domains in case we get lost from each other.

Non pedo here, literally nothing wrong with posting clothed children.

It looks like Holla Forums prepared ahead of time and will use 8ch.pl as a bunker.

Being pro-Trump means nothing. Holla Forums never answered for why they went after Holla Forums longer than anyone else and what their connection to Holla Forums was.

rulecuck

freech were right all along.

Your hands are filthy with the blood of murdered girls

Join us over at endchan

I've seen better, I deserve better.

Just spoke with illu from the finalchan IRC, he doesn't want shitposters other than on /sp/.

Posting in a posting thread

Because you are easy to rile up. Yet go to freech and you'll see most people in favor of right wing politics.

Remember when chans were about trolling and having fun and not activism. There's nothing more boring than "the cause"

Back on 4pol and early 8pol, it was more a politically incorrect fighting pit, but now it's a hugbox where people have to be on the look out for shills. It's like you've forgotten why people were attracted to Holla Forums in the first place.

Redpilling comes from fun and subversion, and the side that is the most fun and the least stuck up gets the youth.

And what is not considered shitposting?

The decentralized model is deprecated. NNTPchan is he only option going forward unless you want to post in dead communities. With the NNTPchan model you can have your own stupid rules on your node, or have users take over moderation of a specific news group with their own stupid rules.
Site specific boards is deprecated.

Great, I'm happy he made a containment board for spam.

If you don't consume it, but you tolerate it, you are responsible for the exploitation of minors, if pedos go away, then so be it no one will miss you.

He said stuff like 'lol fuck off jew' would be a shitpost. He said explicitly that he would not host a Holla Forums

Official polls for Holla Forums

poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/83m6iu

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

you all got what you deserve. get a life you fucking faggot virgins

It seems we'll be going to Finalchan?

strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781
strawpoll.me/10191781

This is trash

Your samefagging is obvious.

True story of int*

The shittiness of your poll is obvious

Pic or it didn't happen.

Judging from that poll and the two others
poal.me/klw123
poal.me/jatzjj

it looks like
endchan.xyz/
8ch.pl/
freech.net/

Yeah… no.

But freech is right. You have to admit it. The reason this thread exists and Lowcard is leaving is because Holla Forums was right all along.

Take a deep breath, and then say it to yourself.

Holla Forums was right.

No nigger I'm saying you made a shit poll that didn't include freech.net and then said we should go to finalchan.
In other polls freech is clearly the victor

I generally agree with your explanation on some aspects but the main problem with what you said is you're forgetting how the information was finally flowing free, and there was a constant influx of topics that were never discussed before because previous incarnations of Holla Forums had to deal with tons of noise and biased moderation. The userbase was more interested in the breadth of topics and heat of the moment. It was hungry for newer discussion topics and consolidating information, making information easier to access and expanding on that information.

In other words, let's say you're actually right and that Holla Forums was about having fun. When were you planning on revealing that as the real goal? You took an already high alert board and roughly 3000 people and played on their paranoia, and your justification is that it was for their own good? You provided evidence for all of their suspicions and decided it was better to interrupt and trash the discussions as collateral just for the sake of failing to prove your point.

I'm sorry but I personally don't accept that. Even if that was the original plan all along, you carried it out in the worst way possible. Even if it was a tough gambit to pull off and you have to known it was going to be that, you fucked it up. It's no wonder that despite all of the memeing - forced memeing tbqh fam - and laughter, the only thing you did was make things worse and in turn Holla Forums became part of the problem. And more importantly Holla Forums has gotten more done by evolving past your idealized version of it. You missed the happening because you stood in its way. Your idea of having fun on Holla Forums is outdated because you didn't see the actual fun it's had along the way. If that's the actual truth, you guys were better off pretending to be jidf or goons or whatever. Sad.

lets go to endchan

about Hotwheels being corrupt, yes, but the autism is autism, sorry.

Samefag.

shill
shill
shill

No

This really is it, isn't it?

I mean when there's neither a pony or pedo thread on page 1 of Holla Forums as much as I hate them both you know we're crashing

I can play with code too, darling.

Freech is cancer and that's a fact, yet you still shill it here hoping anyone will come… Having fun?

Nice try, multivoting fag.

If you haven't voted yet, now is the time:

strawpoll.me/10191781/
strawpoll.me/10191781/
strawpoll.me/10191781/

Imageboard breakdowns:

You're having a bad time tonight

Really, dumb fuck? Holla Forums BO Heil got perma-b& by the pig fucker jim for calling him on out /operate/.
>>>Holla Forums5967483

Most of the b&'s jim did were NOT pedo scum, but legit anons calling jim out!

Even Heil, the BO of 2nd biggest board on Holla Forums - Holla Forums -got fucking perma-b& by jim, You pathetic shilling cunt!

They truly are the canaries in the coal mine.

>le maximum damage control :''((
Okay.

Final chan is better, but no anime.

I'll stick with my smugloli.

It should be noted that any *chan built on Infinity Chan's code, such as 8chandotpole, will have literally the same problem that crippled us to begin with, because bad code at the foundation makes bad code all the way up.

Let's just try and make sure we all stay together .
Let's keep the family together this time.

I wasn't aware just insisting you are right despite all the opposing evidence was a valid argument strategy.
There is no grand conspiracy and you have no evidence for a grand conspiracy.
Go back to Holla Forums.

What do you mean by that?

Well, you saw the screencaps. The goal was trolling easily trolled people, and in order to do that you have to make shit up to get under their skin.

seems like good business to me.

I'll look for people in Endchan and Polish Holla Forums first and see how busy they get.

Polish Holla Forums can't handle the load we have on Holla Forums but they might all have that problem.

Freech, Holla Forums and 4chan are obviously jokes.

When they go silent, things start going bad pretty fast.

Is it that fucking hard to maintain an imageboard alive correctly?

just cuck my site up fam

No but why do that if all you want to do is datamine and circlejerk in IRCs?

(Check'd)
This tbh fam

Goodbye, Holla Forums. I'm not sure we'll be able to migrate in a block again. This might be the end of the free internet.

obligatory shitpost

This

I had /shitpol/, for a while it was a top board, but then everyone left. Someone claim it and bring it back.

F

I remember 69chan was shit.
Honeypotchan is fucking stupid with that off topic bullshit.
I am not going back to cuckchan.

8ch.pl actually seems pretty legit lads

We tried a few weeks ago,no one tried it out.

it's a real shame to see this place collapse like this. we need to get the transition to a new home right so that we don't end up divided.

the main thing to consider is this:
which option actually cares about anonymity and free speech?

Seems there are quite a few people there now.

Yeah and the background for Holla Forums is a total eyesore

It's hella fast.

This is why we all need to maintain a list of options and guess where the rest is going when shtf. Our first move might not become permanent.

Didn't come here to provide content and get censored. Fuck Jim. See you guys at Endchan . Lets blow this popsicle stand.

/a/ is full of weebs instead of /a/utists.

I dunno, man. I pretty much only use /a/, /liberty/, and /fit/ at this point…

I have all of the boards bookmarked in this thread. I'm going to be everywhere. I mean, it's not like I have a life.

I-I love you, guys…

Go to 8ch.pl

I would upload an old flash from when 4chan closed in 2006, (but I can't because swf support has been removed) because that is how this feels now. Only more bitter, because Jim is a dick.

I almost had the board,some fag got to the admin minuets before I did

I liked it over ther when Holla Forums first migrated.
Fullchan was still shit with errors at the time .It's fast as fuck but I was samefagging every thread since is was so dead.

So what I'm saying is that maybe a more glorious Holla Forums can come back some day.

endchan.xyz is better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We'll find each other in the afterlife xoxo

You big guys
You actually did it
You crashed the infinite plane

If we use both, we'll learn which is best.

Maybe, but Jim needs to go on some kind of course first.

By "course", I assume you mean "off a bridge in a garbage bag".

Whatever bag helps…

Yes, this is it. We can't hope to all be together at first. The battle of the successors has begun.

I just checked endchan. It's fucking dead. Meanwhile, 8ch.pl's Holla Forums already has two threads covering the migration.

TRIPS DO NOT LIE

GLORY TO THE MASKETTA MAN

sorry i wasn't focusing.

Eheh.

magician's oldest trick

Accepting gamergaters here was a mistake

Endchan requires invites and acounts. Fuck them.

honeypot chan. Nuff said.

Freech is run by the faggots that caused this mess in the first place. Those /int/ dipshits are convinced they know what's best for image boards and user, and they'll shitpost and spam anyone who disagrees with them.

Every time the traffic on Holla Forums would pick up, there they were. They went to every single board in the top 25 and spammed them until the mods had to get heavy handed to keep them in check.

They're the reason Hotwheels fucked off back into his IRC hugbox in the first place. They're the reason Jim's banhammer now has a hair fucking trigger.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending this shit from Jim. But those assholes don't get to go "It's just a prank, brah!" either.

I'm going to poke my nose into finalchan and see what's up there.

It. All. Fits.

/fit/ moved to 76chan after /sp/ invited them.

This is it for the an internet with freedom of speech isn't it? This is really the end isn't it? None of the other imageboards look like they can handle a full migration, I think we're fucked.

how tho

Nevermind, I read the rest of your post.

I can post on endchan just fine.

8.pl it is

That's bullshit. I think you mean PREDICTED this mess. They were right about Hotwheels, right about Infinity Next, right about Jim, and right about the course of Holla Forums.

They've been used as a boogeyman or external enemy to distract from the problems that the administration caused, and that you still can't see that, even with this thread, and mods saying they can't support the administration anymore, is absolutely astounding, bro.

Finalchan does not have a Holla Forums, thus cannot serve a large portion of Holla Forums's population.

i meant 8ch.pl

Endchan is filled with ggrevolt faggots. It's even one of their top boards. Do NOT migrate there.

Meh why the fuck should I care where any of you go? The community killed Holla Forums. They're the cancer that put the final nail in the coffin.

You don't get points for predicting the obvious outcome of actions you intend to take. Go to hell faggot.

Endchan is quick as fuck and better aesthetic than 8ch.pl

It depends really on how much faster .pl is and how much people care about that

How was it their actions? How is it not all down to the administration being absolute shit at every step? Is that you Jim?

Actually Endchan hates pedos as well

We need to start making WE'RE OUT pictures and spamming them on every board like we did on 4chan.

go leave you shitheads, no one will miss you.

we will never leave you cumskins.

What happened to you, Holla Forums? You were the chosen one.

Good that just means no fbi cracking down on them.

/ggrevolt/, an Holla Forums honeypot, is one of the top boards there. Do NOT migrate to endchan.

Enjoying shouting at shills on your shitty funhating board lad

Josh's 16chan does look promising

The main problem is of course
Josh owns it

It doesn't work anymore kike, we know you shill over here

kinda funny that jim the pig farmer banned literally thousands of IP addresses, yet the pedo spammer's still posting pedo spam all over /operate/ - the board jim now personally controls.

Josh would have never allowed Jim to own Holla Forums so….

So we can all agree that Holla Forums was doomed once we switched servers to Jim's/2ch, right/

Ebin.

eh, my main problems with josh are that he's
1. erratic as fuck
2. a drug addict drunk
3. made ip addresses public available & unhashed in Infinity Next Beta

yeah 8ch.pl
Lets go

The 4 Chan Board is really fun. Just don't get banned to enjoy it best. Lost of really fun people there.

And when confronted about it, he said he didn't give a flying fuck. Thought it wasn't even close to a problem and anyone that thought otherwise could fuck off.

No, I'm not Jim. I'm an user whose been here long enough to see the birth of /int/ and the shit they pulled.

Simple chain of cause and effect. Spam boards so no one can use them > users ask mods to step in >mods have to get heavy handed with it > spammers bitch that mods get heavy handed > users who know what's going on don't care because spammers are gone.

And /int/ never quit. So those emergency powers just became normal powers. And that's how power corrupts.

They all hate the pedo except freech.net.

When will you accept your destiny?

I remember that flash. Upload it on a pomf clone and post link.

8ch.pl is the best way, we can create boards and atuff

Yeah, there's no way that won't have the same problems this place had.

I saw it firsthand on Holla Forums, everyone unanimously agreed and wanted to give mods more and more powers.

Everyone the sycophanticaly clapped along and praised the mods for piling on the bans. That was early 2015.

Fast forward to now and we all know how it is.

Eh I can live with that.
I don't think you can prove that m8.
Citation?

If that happens we go anywhere else

I fucking hate pedos but this is turning into 4chan v2.0 everywhere

Neither did hotwheels, in fact he embraced the fact that he had leaked IP addresses for coverage.
You're only mad at Josh because Hotwheels and Jim said to be mad. The IP address thing was stupid, but it was a development site.

That's exactly how Hitler gained absolute power as reich chancellor, planted a false flag and demanded emergency powers

Pedos are like canaries. They shit everywhere and screech all the time, but when they go down you know SJWs are gassing the place.

That Web Site is sexist and they show images of gore and children. We can do better than that.

Not him, but I never saved anything as proof. I can tell you, however, believe it or not, that happened. He left a debug panel publicly available to anyone that visited the site, and it listed an assload of information on every single user and every thing they did and what their IP was etc.

For instance:

How about we just go to a place that isn't based in Infinity's code in the first place and skip that step?

I agree. I'm strongly anti-pedo and anti-horsefucker but they really are a measure of how things are going

NNTPchan is the future. Embrace it.

RIP Image board culture

Exactly. Post ID's will let anons filter in thread spam themselves but when Hotwheels tried to put post ID's on Holla Forums so they could do just that /int/ led the charge against them, claiming post ID's were counter to user. Hence Holla Forums's traffic drying up.

If the user can't deal with it themselves, the mods have to. That or everyone goes someplace they can actually post.

I'll say it again. Fuck /int/.

So the FBI control is for real?

If you want post IDs go to reddit tbh

Except of course, neither /int// nor Freech deny that they are one and the same, and neither does /int/ deny that they were doing all this in the first place. Even if the admins here were in on it as a false flag, /int/'s hands are still dirty.

Holla Forums are just anarchists throwing gasoline at a fire,

the problem here is jim and hotwheels, their mismanagement and almost undenied datamining.

Their silence is more than suspicious. I haven't seen anything from the cripple in ages.

And here was have a perfect example of what an /int*/ poster looks like. Thank you, user, for providing us a a quick little tutorial on asshole-spotting.

It seems like the ride is over.
I have heard that 4chan is on its last legs and their administrator is a criminal data miner.

Post ID's are a random number assigned to your IP for a single thread. They help people keep track of who's who in the convo, and allow users to filter derailing jackasses.

POST ID'S =/= ID'S THAT ARE ATTACHED TO EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY AND DO EVER.

God damn dipshits.

You what mate?
I'm explaining a situation someone apparently didn't watch happen, in a way where they can now understand it. How is this projecting? >mfw

they are anarchists, shitposters in the extreme.

go to /int/ today, tell me if you think they have the manpower or desire to do what Holla Forums did. it's just anons shitposting now.

Holla Forums was undoubtedly foreign elements attacking our sovereignty.

Someone really doesn't like anonymous free speech. Gee, I wonder who that could be

this tbh fam

That painting on the left could possibly be of a 16 or 17 year old girl. Pedo detected, and reported for CP.

And I don't doubt for one second that those elements can and will take back the reigns the second they see an opportunity or reason. Like say, a bunch of anons migrating.

I stated this before ITT, I'll say it again. I'm not against migrating. I'm against migrating to Freech

You're projecting because you can't back up any of your bullshit claims and yes admittedly I haven't been here in 6 months…. due to me being too poor to pay the internet bill. I've been living off of romen for months. It fucking sucks.

I know you retard.
Thread IDs are still bad since they are reddit in miniature

Associating post ID's as pro-Holla Forums is one of the most crippling things to happen to Holla Forums.

It would have stopped samefagging and shilling but Holla Forums said that 'post id's r for redditors!!!111'

AND EVERYONE BELIEVED THEM

I'm also out.

Was a good time, but Jim will fuck it up, has fuck it up.

You can't trust those people.

See you guys on endchan.

Post IDs are necessary because without them one troll can argue with himself on every thread and destroy a board.

Everyone who are leaving pls share your Caldito de Pollo

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOWN~~~

explain

None of this discussion matters in the context of NNTPchan because you can have your own node with your own rules, like poster ids, yet benefit from the posts on other nodes.

You simply can't trust jews.

Fugg.

Ok who are the other good vols that we definitely know will defend us?

No seriously, that's not an explanation. How is Jim untrustworthy (I dont know him from adam)

How new are you moron?

He was hiroyuki's partner until they spit up because they kept jewing each other.

ghostbin.com/paste/n8a4t

Been on 8ch for 3 years maybe. But I don't follow e-celebs.

So far, we have the following vols / globals leaving
lowtax
Anna
Sirx

Mutiny on the Fullchan Bounty, m8's. Where are we migrating to so we can get this Exodus moving?

I will never understand how a chan populated completely by 4chan defectors and traitors has such a loyal userbase.

Valid point. Ditto.

That was funny.

Polish 8ch is a copy of this site, with all of its bugs and crap, so not a choice in my book. Endchan won't be so different, and I personally don't want an imageboard with custom boards, since that didn't go so well here…

Elaborate.

Apparently all of them, excluding any ones that keep logs. We'll just have to lurk and pick for ourselves.
I'm liking Finalchan, and it's winning in the poll. So I'll probably lurk there first.

10/10

Holla Forums can stay here or find a dedicated imageboard. The rest will like it elsewhere…

It's been a good run old pal Desu~

He's the fucking owner of 4chan after moot.

You sure as shit haven't been here for 3 years let alone 3 months you lying faggot

who are some good vols left?

Behold! Your salvation!
7chon.net/b/

You know what killed Holla Forums? The lack of josh and Cripplewheels always managing to piss everyone off. He's the reason why Holla Forums became aggressive. Because he couldn't handle criticism and made intl boogy men. Holla Forums wasn't even that bad in the early days of Holla Forums. But cripplewheels blamed all the sites problems on and raided them. Resulting in them having a grudge against hotwheels and this site.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

yeah, that's a fuck no on that, user. if they can't even provide basic encryption, that's a no go.

Holla Forums is a foreign element goddammit. They're hired guns not Holla Forums anons.

Believe it or not, some people just post ideas about things on boards and dont want to get sucked into the meta-drama. I've heard names but don't know who they are, only person I really followed was Fred and to a lesser extent Josh when that went down.

Nigga, that power change was huge shit. You can't look at this site around the months it happened and NOT have known.

They're Goons after Holla Forums pissed in their cereal bowl and have been trying to split up the site for ages

Never a more fitting song for the situation, qq.

You really haven't been here in the old days have you?

Do not speak to newfaggots who don't know shit bout our 8chanz

Maybe to you, or if you hang out on /operate/ or whatever.

I swear i'm the only one who still likes the guy left.
He was betrayed by his comrades, not once, not twice, but three times. KoP, Tryptamine, and finally one of his closest friends, Josh, stabbed him in the back. No sane man would not become distant as fuck after that, he saw much shit go down when he was hands on, and knew his mental state was fucked up so he went hands off as to not fuck shit up more.

I still think hotwheels is based, and always will be, let us remember him as such, him stepping down will let his memory remain untainted in history, unlike moot, who was a true betrayer, a true cuck who tarnished every good memory I had of 4chan and of mootykins.

Nobody cares about those things nerd, it's fast and has memes.

Literally 4 boards.
I can see only /geo/ being of use but I'm pretty sure anybody can make a Neocities page nowadays…

Well I for one am saving as much stuff as I can.

Realistically there will never be a chan this big again. It will only get smaller and smaller.

Have some redchannit OC from the peak of gamergate anons. You won't find any anywhere else since 4chan banned it.

You poor fool.

Mother Fucking

F

So is endchan the place to go or what?

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO BUY Holla Forums?

then please tell me where they are now on Holla Forums if they really are just normal anons

Elaborate.

Those were the fucking days. I hosted a few streamed viewings of that episode. Still gets a chuckle out of me.

Poor user, you really need to bait herder if you wanna draw even 1 new user to your dead, unsecured wannabe-chan.

No friend, that was Hotwheels who got upset over Josh misrepresenting some shit about codemonkey.
Then Hotwheels insults codemonkey.
Hotwheels problem is that hes too emotional.

They got spammed out by Holla Forums ages ago. They've "left Holla Forums" to only come back and essentially troll and make as many people angry as possible.

Looks like Holla Forums It's finally sinking.
Holla Forums won their little stupid war.
Volunteers leaving this site to die.
Pedos fuelling this fire with gasoline and explosives.
Hotwheels alleged addiction to pain killers, supposedly led him to abandon the site, there are rumours that he even hated the user base too.

Goodbye Holla Forums it was fun while it lasted.

I'm out.

If Holla Forums won we would have free speech, Holla Forums lost and this rulecuckery is the result.

No one's forcing you to leave

We play this song every time there's an exodus, NEWFRIEND

Maybe that was their goal all along

Also Jim is a stupid kike who wanted to be cut into Infinity Next after the fact by owning it, and declared that to fix it by adding a caching layer he would only accept that he has full rights and make it closed source.
Hotwheels had to say yes that "josh fucked me over" despite the fact that it was Jim being a kike all along.
Its either that or hotwheels might have to move back to the us or he'd be out of a job.

it was

So where is everyone going?

7chon.net/

probably mcdonalds later, i dunno, hbu bbyyyy?

Do you properly know English, user?
Even if the song is used 15 times in the same/ similar situation(s), the phrase "never a more fitting song" holds true. Mcfucking kill yourself

It's pretty clear that Holla Forums are SJW/goons and they want to destroy any free speech that isn't their particular brand of bullyism.

no lol not there

It doesn't matter where you go because everyone is implementing NNTPchan federation besides Holla Forums and 4chan so we'll all shitpost together in the future regardless of what node we post on.

Disregard this response, user.

It's some retard trying to build up his unsecure, malware
-filled dead chan site.

it's the most stupid idea imaginable

Thats sort of what vichan/infinity looks like, internally. The 2006-era PHP makes it worse.

This place won't be same without you ;_;

Holla Forums is officially dead now

>tfw missed this thread until now

so this is what you think

That makes no sense whatsoever, but okay. No ones talking about making scrapers, they're talking about federated posting.

I WARNED YOU ALL

So have we found out where we are going?
Also, check the IRC logs or something to see this thread isn't the dev's ebin ruse.

So where are we swimming too?

I was looking at a certain xyz site, but I dunno if thats where people are going I love you guys & want to keep being anonfriends.

Josh's 16chan.nl is up, but he says he can't really support a migration.

czaks has 8ch.pl and would suck cock for new users.

They both plan on integrating into NNTPchan which is the likely future of imageboards.

8ch.pl if you want Holla Forums
endchan.xyz if you want /ggrevolt/
314chan.co if you want mark's Holla Forums
16chan.net if you want josh

/int/ does NOT want free speech. They want the opposite of free speech.

Just like Muslims don't really want liberalism, it's just a tool to take power so they can implement their theocracy.

Different assholes, same plan.

No one wants to go to endchan. Owned by some retard, managed by some other retard, developed by some other retard.

I like your post.

Holla Forums died last year.

my body is ready

what about /n/, Holla Forums , /liberty/ , /r9k/,

Not those faggots

So then where

No point in moving when it doesn't effect them.

Just stick to 8ch /liberty/ lad

8ch.pl is probably your best bet.

Not if the site is owned and operated by the FBI

The site is stable enough now

It runs on Holla Forums's old software, with all the same bugs. Plus The admin their regularly talks to Jim

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

I've been engagin in some Holla Forums archaeology over the last few days.

;_;

Well, Jim's an inept greedy Jewish pig farmer, but there's no evidence he's actually letting the alphabet soup government sites look at fullchan's traffic…YET, anyway.

No it doesn't. Its using a redis memory store for file_write. Its bases on Holla Forums with a lot of back ported fixes, but different.

Fucking pedos

Just now

LOOK AT THIS YOU FAGGOTS
THIS IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN

hello fam

16chan.nl is where I'm running an instance of Infinity Next but I never got to make it 100% after moving back.

czaks is running 8ch.pl and he is very interested in continuing development of vichan.

we both agree that we want to integrate into jeff's distributed decentralized nntp idea when it's ready and when we can spare time to do so. at some point, infinity next and vichan will be front ends for the same web and will link to one another.

because my server is 1 core only (it's just a demo, basically) and i'm strapped for cash and time atm, i would suggest going to 8ch.pl if you want to relocate. it's the same exact software as here with new fixes to deal with stress issues. i think you'll find that comfy, and i think czaks is very interested in saving Holla Forums. he'll do his best.

cheers.

Keep telling yourself that

To think all this potential was wasted because of the combined faggotry of the site's administration, hardware/software shit, and Holla Forums.

Yeah he's offered personal help to Jim back in Holla Forums

czaks and jim are far less cordial than stephen lynx (endchan) and jim. if your criteria for replacement imageboard means "not on good terms with jim", well…

you should check out /s8s/, the place is a time capsule.

There is a Federal Program where the government gives a ton of money (enough for the BO/his inner circle to live like middle class NEETs, but nothing when you consider counter terrorism budget is in the trillions) to small "anonymous" boards.

So basically, the FBI says "oh hey 2000 anonymous users are engaging in free speech on randomchan.net. Let's use the carrot/stick method to get the BO to give us the keys." Carrot is hush money, stick is… well, we all know what strongarm tactics look like.

Pretty sure Jim just opened his anus for the carrot (so did moot FWIW) while HW had a few principles and that's what that is all about.

jim turned him down, though. i think ron wants to eventually push the proprietary changes to Holla Forums to public (allegedly), but that's as far as the dealings with 2ch go for him.

If both of them re working together to fix shit then there's no need to move, it would be pointless and simple spread everyone thin.

Anyways just press your admin of wherever you go to integrate with nntpchan, maybe donate money to help if they ask, then you won't have to worry about being secluded on a dead image board when you're federating with a bunch of others.

He still has the offer open and regular posts on Holla Forums

primejb.com has been around for years but no one even cares

Well hello there. Wanna come back?

JIM IS BASED FUCK KIKEWHEELS AND HIS SHEKELS

not the case.

he wants to get some of ron's fixes into vichan but that's about it. he's more concerned with Holla Forums being proprietary. i also don't know his standing after Fredrick has been removed. i think it may have changed. he definitely seems interested in furthering 8pl

No, you don't support free speech

You're not fooling anyone, Jim.

Go beat off to your hebe shit there, then.

Well it is absolutely the case that the federal government "partners" with search engine companies, tech companies, OS companies, chip manufactures all the time. And yes there is federal money set aside to bribe small time boards, because as I said when you are dealing with a counter-terrorism (thought police) budget in the trillions you can hand out 100k like candy.

Whether or not it has happened here, I don't know one way or the other. But it's ABSOLUTELY something to be aware of when you decide on a board to speak your mind.

He runs two other chans besides pl do you honestly think he'll spend time on a bunch temporary Anons that'll stay for 2 days then leave?

I was never censored in Holla Forums or in any other boards,just with two exceptions Holla Forums and Holla Forums.(they claim to support free speech)

I know and I don't want to but I'm not staying just to drown with Holla Forums.
Other Chans are way too small and I doubt they have enough money to pay for the hosting.

Pedo Scum you are the cancer that killed Holla Forums go to the Dank web.

But I do. It's free moderation

Then don't just keep up with Holla Forums and voice your conerns with codemonkey.

chiru.no

Is that Gollumwheels on vocals? Jesus fucking christ, it's terrible.
a tblsp of cum improves the vox humana, so we're dealing with an alien here because hw gets his fill of cum.
also, banned on operate for wanting a privacy report.

You know what? I think I might, I guess free speech is too much to handle for neets like yourself.

Fuck it. Let's just make a new internet.

JOSH IS BASED DUDWHEELS IS A GREEDY JEW RACE WAR NAO

Wow, that sounded retarded.

All th OC we used to have…

FUCK

I guess these are the same people who complain about 'spam'

I DON'T WANT TO WITNESS Holla Forums DIE
I HAVE TOO MANY GOOD MEMORIES AND HOPES FOR THIS SITE TO CRUMBLE JUST LIKE THAT

Bleibst du auf 7DEUTSCH7 bbygurrl?

No one's forcing you to leave.

I really loved being here with you guys though, sometimes you are really dumb but you are also my bros. I'll be on a small chan somewhere if you need me, just post your usual nonsense and I'll be there.

F
was fun while it lasted ;_;

ID's prevent samefagging, they don't stay the same on every fucking post on every board you go to.

Also ID's let people hide shit they don't like, such as your borderline illegal shit

Yeah, I got the other b& from jim on that same /operate/ thread for this post

The pig farmer claims he's banning ip ranges for spamming & cp, but I'm like you - I use my raw IP address. Never have posted any illegal shit. This is the first fucking ban I've ever got on fullchan - for innocent shitposting on /operate/.

Good luck being alone

Every time something like this happens the pedos come in and try to use it as an excuse to post pedo shit.
FUCK OFF PEDOS NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU NEVER CREATE OC

Well, this is what a meshnet concept is about but I'm pretty sure it would be banned.

Just read an article that *merely using TOR* is enough probable cause for a judge to grant a warrant. Also… warrants in general are issued en masse all the time by the FISA court. Also… the new thing in counter-cyberterrorism is gaining remote access on machines via OS or browser exploits, and bootstrapping malware/trojans.

The 1984 surveillance thoughtcrime state is coming soon.

This. It happens every fucking time.

16chan.nl/ips/

Well, they do… but you don't want to see it…

What the fuck does this look like then?

Would be slow once I use my signal jammer.

Nobody said anything about banning pedos, Fuck off with your SJW prosecution complex.

It looks like a really shitty shope… it also looks like we need rule 1 and 2 back.

Silly user, I'm where some others will also be. Is this place truly the only chan you visit?

So I guess you're /int/

I suspect that it is Shaky or Tsaryu. If it is Tsaryu, I can assure that nothing of value has been lost. He used to scanlate loli manga in German and he wasn't that involved with the community there. I also think that he is the guy who admitted to me on /newspaper/ that he negotiated with fucking Laurelai during the Ddos of Krautchan and agreed to censoring the reason on /int/. That happening lead to the destruction of KC/int/ as it was. Which of the two Lowcard was, here's something in Sauerkraut that tells you why he was not exactly the best hotpocketeer ever:

>>>/peiouwatch/3

Nope, I just don't like you not following rules.

b-but it is
An unknown person told me so

Definition of /int/-goon-SJW. They just want to be the meangirls setting the rules.

God damn am I glad there's that hide feature. Fucking pedos always shitting up and derailing threads that have importance and meaning.

It is what? let it out.

Yeah the Snowden leaks were pure tinfoil…

Thanks for the OC drawfag. Saved.

freech is run by SJW scum

I don't see how I'm paranoid
Clearly there are people who would be happier posting on a board where pedos are banned and see such banning as righteous
Hence they want to ban pedos
Do you really insist we make a distinction?

I heard chiru.no is ran by ice fairies

Never trust an ice fairy

WHAT? No, I just don't like you acting all important, you're not important.

Just encrypt your anime collection and fuck off to 4chan you retarded advocate for freeze peach

Exactly, Now fuck off.

No pedos no FBI snooping

Honestly half the shit Jim banned was just border lined CP

We did this before, user. We can do it again.

==SEE YOU GUYS ON REDDIT & VOAT.CO== I'M OUTTA HERE BITCHES!

this has to be bait. why would anyone need you, deserterfag? It's exactly people like you we neither want nor need, you weak limbed, dead minded, pedogendered, turdophile, social-justice failure.

Yeah 1st amendment is retarded. Why even have rights and civil liberties? What am I, a lolburgertardian?

Come, come. I'm waiting for all of you

4chan.org/
4chan.org/
4chan.org/
4chan.org/
4chan.org/

lowcard!! ;_;

Are you leaving everything inlcuding irc, or just Holla Forums?

Please say it's the latter ;__;

Oh. So, mathematically speaking, he banned as many legitimate users as not.

I'm gonna come to your server room and spill hot chocolate on your HDs.

Everyone's to tired to move

docs (link) or you're a donkey

Were you born yesterday?

Just google snowden leaks and give them a read. Which fucking part do you disbelieve?

Just continue shitposting somewhere else. Unlike the last exodus, we now have plenty of alt imageboards to go to… I remember lurking Holla Forums, wizchand and masterchan before deciding to stay here.

Oh please, you know what I meant. Let me explain it more clearly anyway, just in case: where ever you post like you'd post here, I might show up.
Also sorry to disappoint but I'm not monochanistic, I just wanted to let other people know that whatever happens here, it won't stop us from shitposting just like we have always shitposted.
I invite you to deal with these facts that you seem to find unfortunate for some reason.

Wrong. freech is pro-Trump.

Funny how everyone a group like Holla Forums, SJW faggots, /ggrevolt/ and SA Goons try to cause choas, these ALT- boards pop up out of nowhere.

Us vs them am I right?

I know about all this peiou drama, and I don't care about it one bit, I never have…I'm only surprised by how long this has been going on now

The only thing I am interested in is to hear about where lowcard is going… .__.

Yeah well gamergate was ruined when the board was spammed, hacked, etc.. and the alternative was shilled by the very people who took down /gg/. Then it turns out Acidman was an FBI informant LOL.

I FUCKING CANT!

Why you guys making such a big deal out of this? They will surely find a new global volunteer.

It's not a global volunteer, It's the admin that owns the site.

rip in peace lowcard

I thought /a/ already left 8ch. Also, where do Japs go if not 2ch?

WHERE IS SENA GOING TO MOVE TO?! I WANT TO CONTINUE SEEING HIM… BASED TRIPFAGS ARE BASED

Hey there faggot,
I'm here and I'm the BO of Holla Forums on .pl

where are you all going now oldfags of the internet i don't wanna be left with the millenials

I'm making an /s4s/ style news bulletin OC covering this.

Will be done soon.

No they stayed

They're starting to like Twitter.

I have been here since October 2014 and I'm going to lurk all chans until this blows over.

i'm older than anyone else here, sadly.

well, k.

I don't need to. I have it all and know it as well as I know my Shakespeare.
You claim there's money and time to instrumentalise the chan sites. there's nothing in snowden to support that or youd post it.

I meant until everyone settles down on one chan other than Holla Forums.
16chan looks promising

Pro-tip: Kids born as early as 1980 are considered millennials

Putting aside how disgusting that is, what are they going to do when Twitter dies?

Hey prove it by deleting those duckroll post you knob gobblin

and Holla Forums

Makes sense. Guess the shills won.

I've been a major Infinity Never supporter but I eventually realized it will never amount to anything, and Josh has less computers than Holla Forums so it will shit itself even more than here.

Nobody is actually leaving this place besides a bunch of worthless namefags.

cuck

Reposting a nice historical and informative screencap. Freech confirmed to be useful idiots led by the will of shills.

Heh true brudder

me too man, although i expected this from the beginning, it was too soon. We are now homeless again.

I really liked Next, but the fact it was a single man effort with some side help wasn't really giving results, clearly the project needed more manpower. Then the whole drama came and i don't really blame him for being angry yet both he and HW were big faggots and decided to cut ties in an immature tantrum

I am not gonna stay in a place that gets taken over like this, you can smell the bullshit from several countries away

What do people who have names love? Attention.
What do people who make a big deal about leaving get? Attention.

It was then that I truly realised how cucked they are

I will only go where Holla Forums takes me, for they create the dankest of memes yo.

holy shit you and the person who wrote that post are autistic as fuck

and spread the most cancer.

I'm going to 8ch.pl, I might go somewhere else later, but it's a good enough shelter for the storm, because we need to get out of this fuckhole right fucking now.

/tg/ is also going to .pl, if they ever get around to it, which does influence my decision.

I don't want to go to Freech, because I don't want to post on a board called /fam/, and I don't want to give Holla Forums even the slightest illusion of satisfaction.

69chan seems like a honeypot.

See you at Polishchan, space cowboys…

What's wrong? Did you just learn everything you had to do with Holla Forums was a lie?

Someone please explain Cat's Cradle

Haha… I got Holla Forums's bold syntax confused with Skype's.

/fringe/ namefags shit them selfs

really now

I'm not going to some shitty imageboard that only has a few dozen posters.

I was browsing earlier today and they have cp up from like a month ago on one board.

no, i just watched a manchild talk about memes like they were important.

cuck

You know the real problem with this site is that hotwheels stopped communicating with everybody. When the mods stop talking to their users then nobody knows what the fuck is going on and everything goes to shit. It happened with 4chan and it happened here.

Hotwheels used to show up in threads and it was so common that he often wouldn't even get replies. Moot used the excuse that it defeated the point of the site yet the fucking admin is the only user who's namefagging is justified or important

Hotwheels is not the admin anymore.

I still think Jim killed Hotwheels.

Who owns .pl?

That guy is wrong, but it's a major part of a healthy and fun imageboard.

Some shady Neo-Nazi I would never step in there.

A Holla Forumsish oldfag who is also polish. He wrote vichan and doesn't afraid of jews.

may 12 2016
uses greentext

We should all move to freech and orangetext

you live an empty existence

>>>/operate/48890
IT'S HAPPENING. JIM IS DROPPING THE BAN HAMMER AND THE CANCER IS CHEERING HIM ON
WE ALL KNEW THE PEDO POSTERS WERE THE CANARY IN THE COAL MINE!
ABANDON SHIP! HW IS LIKELY GONE FOR GOOD!

12may16
uses arbitrary rollercoaster USAmerican dating system

It's like joining a party hosted in a cuckshed. Holla Forums wasn't the goons, they were the goons' goons. Absolutely cuckolds.

Shady Neo-Nazi Polish oldfag who doesn't afraid of anything?

Sounds like a guy I can trust.

Sounds like a guy who can keep a secret.

Sounds like a guy who isn't going to post my IP for the hell of it.

HW is probably extradited to us and is enjoying his time in quantamo as we speak tbh :^)

Twelfth of May, Two Thousand and Sixteen.
Doesn't use words for numbers.

My point still stands.

No but memes and OC are required for the community as it provides a sense of identity and community on a website in which everybody is anonymous.
That's why everybody flips their shit when OC gets posted to facebook within weeks, that's why Ebolachan, Gaybe, Vivian, redchannit and even hotwheels himself were sucessful here

because Holla Forumsacks are not known for banning descenting opinions or anything.

HOTWHEELS IS DEEAAD!!1

Not that user.
I don't know about memes but OC is definitely what keeps imageboards alive… Memes are cancer anyway, especially when forced.

may be you trust him but I don't I´m not a Nazi.

You know, there was another case recently in the news of the FBI operating a well-known TOR site for weeks as a honeypot. Several, actually. What the snowden leaks really revealed is that the government has no legal or monetary barriers to conducting surveillance whatsoever. It is merely a matter of what is technically possible (because technologists are security minded by nature) and now it's about corrupting/breaking the technology to give themselves increased capability. If you did read the leaks you know this. There is also a chart in there from a presentation of the various tech companies across the board that they "partner" with it, meaning have unfettered access to the logs and also influencing the development process so it isn't as security minded. There is a program where tech companies get federal funding in exchanging for feeding user data to the feds. That was absolutely in Snowden. We also know moot talked to the FBI constantly, he admitted it. So the chans are obviously on their radar. What is the biggest threat right now? "Right wing terrorism" by which they mean free speech. Pic related.

If you don't think the NSA or FBI is actively involved with the chans then good for you, but I think if you put 2 and 2 together it's pretty clear that they are, and it's pretty clear that what they really care about is silencing dissent. Go read the wikipedia entry on "COINTELPRO" or the hundreds of articles on ars-technica about general warrants and FISA courts and (I forget the buzzword.. "enhanced network investigation technique" or something) but it's the fed's indiscriminate use of remote access tools.

Never. I would rather go back to 4chan or switch to reddit before that happens. It's an online community from total retards for total retards and thus worse than any others which just happened to become a retard hub.

This is part of the government plan to dismantle free speech.

They want to split the community apart just as it swells in accommodation of the summer additions. They don't want the people with principles influencing they tender young minds too much.

They want to shove every unpopular opinion into a quiet corner using brute force and justify it all by saying they are "fighting CP" or by getting rid of things that "no ones wants here".

Mods are compromised. This site is compromised. Our society is compromised.

As an experiment I tried to create my own Holla Forums boogey man on 4chan, I spamed certain threads everyday for a month and samefagged that I had some really vague motive, To this very day they blame me every time someone shitposts.
Take that as you will.

i wonder how jim feels knowing he's the big bad faggot in this situation.

We will see, won't we, my friend?

no u

lowcard is gross

one hundred, thirty, and three suns of the present summer cycle
using the devil's calendar

SCIENCE!

I bet you pay taxes, you incorrigible fedsucking faggot.

Nigh the units past the dead of night
using English constructs

strawpoll.me/10191781/
strawpoll.me/10191781/
strawpoll.me/10191781/

8ch.pl is not ok I repeat 8ch.pl is not a good place

8ch.pl/meta/res/1895.html#1903

fuck off pedo scum

where did the 10k go josh? you take that many drugs that fast?

There are no good places

Pedos have no shame do they?

daylight hours
being any level of precise

76chan.org is brety gud too

I wish I had any cash, and any web design skills, because I'd just make Hankchan, and force it down your throats as the inheritor of chan culture.

Whether you like it or not.

Not really, it's a useful
You're just an anti looking for any excuse to bash pedos
Pretty pathetic tbh

Anti-what? Anti-sperg? What's wrong with that?

If the next image board I go to has no pedophiles I will actually like it better.

I see your circle jerk has decided on a name for anyone who doesn't support you faggotry.

Mods please make this thread cyclical, It's getting way to laggy.

Are there any mods left?

Have you ever held a job or had to provide for yourself? Obviously mommy takes care of you if you think $12k over a year to live on is a lot.

I agree as well, it seems the chans are the only place one could freely post about the rapefugees and US financing of ISIS so it makes sense to control them.
We are slowly beIng cornered

Somebody recommended it earlier but it's dead af right now.
Finalchan seems nice, not that active but at least I'm getting replies. There's a 120 seconds limit on webms though…

Have you ever lived in the Philippines?

time
using measurements of time as opposed to time itself

umm guys
whois.domaintools.com/freech.net

So it can be removed on a whim at any given moment for abuse?

I don't understand what that means. Could you explain?

fair comment and we are fair game for the feds.

However, i don't remember anyone being v& for something said on Holla Forums. a few pedos may have gone tyronewards over the years, but you cant say even the german fascists have been v& in significant numbers, despite cock.li.
Imagine trying to prosecute anyone who isn't a pedoposter on this site.

FRESH OC NIGGAS

I made it in a rush, I apologize

an abstract of coplanar existence
assuming any physicality is immutable

Wait, so you faggots are butt hurt cause you can't post pictures of kids and are too fucked in the head to go outside?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You are the pathetic losers that NO society will EVER care about.
Get fucked.

Thats not what's happening at all, Thats what the pedos with a prosecution complex are spinning this to be.

a function of homo sapien invention
believing literary and linguistic objects are tied to

Fuck this I give up.

Can you please get rid of the ip logs? I don't care if you have them but… I hate it that anyone can see them.

it's not been that long, shoulda been well more than enough to pay his bills and then some in between now and when he went cuck

What am I missing lads

you're the trash tbh m8

I think Holla Forums's manipulating the polls. I have a hard time believing freech would rank so high, when freech is kind of a shithole.

gg no re

No shit.

All the chans I know are there, plus some new ones (probably dead but ok)… Saving this.

Want me to make a shitty newspaper collage like yours?

At least it's functional and doesn't have posting errors…. also no shit captchas or hotpockets.

Lainchan, uboachan

I have all those bookmarked.

wizchan obv

Wew how did I forget this

THERE IS NO Holla Forums ANYMORE YOU RETARD

Look at the fucking boards list for once. They're fucking dead and /int/ is barely alive

Holla Forums.pl
Freechan(if you want to.)

And isn't there a 44chan or something, that was being shilled for in ads a couple days ago?

No, but its half ofwhat Jim offered him for a starting position to go work at his Filipino outsourcing firm, and its definitely not a lot in the US.

You better have the rest of the images, you rubber fucker.

hikkichan

If they think freech is so great, why would they want more people? Could it be because they aren't so great as they want people to think?

Can you answer that, cuck of cucks?

kalyx stop shilling
here's your dick
cyberlife.unsafe.space/kalyx.html

Go back to freech.

If lainchan could not be brought up again, I'd appreciate that, as a lurker.

I like how this meme hasn't dieded yet

Alri

freech.net/intl/

Sure, fucko. Whatever you say.

Don't forget about freech.net/i/

I need context

Not bad. Probably will be the last OC ever made here.

YOU FUCKER

you're like the immigrants who whine about how shitty everything is while contributing jack shit themselves.

Want something better? Work towards it. You won't? Fuck of you worthless nigger.

Why is Lainchan such a turn-off? I was never able to migrate to there, even though I tried several times.

Can you post the rest?

Their boards are great and actually alive, whatchu talkin bout

dank

there's a thread on /cyber/ lemme see if i can find it
basically, lainchans admin was jacking it on cam with all the mods.
kalyx is an extremely needy and whiny motherfucker, who wants his mod team to be his little suckup circlejerk.

also he took a ton of donations and spent it on macbooks and shit

because the admin is shit, and is in full shill mode as seen here

Is gurochan back up somewhere?

I will :)

Wasn't he always an underage faggot that admin-abused, was an asshole, and claimed to care about cyber shit, privacy, security, etc. and like the whole dev/ mod team runs fucking macbooks?

I'm not shilling for them. kalyx may be a tech-illiterate retard, but lainchan's userbase is actually decent and informative.

by decent and informative you mean, circlejerking redditfags who hate chans, right?

Fair enough.
Still, criticism is valid too. Not everything is "DIY FAGGOT XD".

thanks.

oh shit it got cut a bit.

maybe i'll make another in a few days, i dunno.

Nice greentext but it doesn't answer the question. If freech is so great why do you want more people? What kind of people from here do you think will benefit your little club?

Am I missing anything?

Yep. Just kill the site now. This is terminal. The cancer cannot be allowed to spread.

What the fuck are the mods doing?
They stickied the fucking pedo thread.

Well first off I want to free people from rulecuckelry like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, and Holla Forums. I think people who just want to have a good time and have a good share of lulz could benefit from the site. Dramafags will probably never like it though.

8ch.pl is not listed. Why is cuckchan even an option?

Can we use this list to decide where to go by elimination?

69chan is a pedo honeypot.

Freech is for faggots.

4chan is for normies.

I think our immigration could fix Lainchan, as long as the owner isn't an utter freedom hating faggot, which he might be. But you've got to love that cyberpunk.

Does handing out bans for anything he doesn't consider "high-quality" count as being a faggot?

For nostalgia

Did you bother reading the rest?
See the part about the DOST test.

When the mods gasp because they feel a faint stirring in their loins.
Welcome to Masterchan.

Did you bother reading the rest?

8ch.net/dost.html
Lewd is nowhere to be found in that text.

So now people will be banned for some vague reason.

That's a good explanation, but I don't like Googlechans.

"These children are being exploited and we will not tolerate such content."
It's not about what's illegal or not. It's about them being caught up in faggot delusions.
…and this has always been the case from day one, even though their intolerance of child agency hasn't always been directly enforced.

True, the monkey is obviously a cuck.

The DOST test properly describes how a photo can be considered lewd. Apply that to children's photos and there you have it.

Feel free to fuck off to honeypotchan if you don't like it. ;))

Children have no agency you faggot

Look: Just because YOU didn't have sex as a child, doesn't mean that you have deprive OTHER children of sex.
Stop oppressing children, you sadist.

[Citation needed]

porch negroes reporting MASTER JIM BE TREATING US GUD

[Citation needed]

Bye bye faggot.

Nigger tier argument tbh

I'm a masochist not a sadist.
Children have no biological reason to have sex nor due they understand why a person would even have sex.

Impeccable taste user.

DOST test
How is that determined?
How is that determined?
How is that determined?
How is that determined?
How is that determined?
How is that determined? What if the viewer can't see the feet?
How is that determined?
How is that determined?

VAGUE

I'm probably whiter than you

Not sure that's true or relevant

Naked with shoes is still naked you scum

Bye bye angry man.

These pedos are agitating me.

Truly the niggers of the internet.

Yawn, write that on your tumblr.

I sense a homophobe.
First of all, it's called practicing, and second of all sex is an expression of love, which may not have a purspose in your world, but it has in the worlds of most people.

I damn sure understood why a person would want to have sex when I was around 10, what the fuck are you talking about my man?

Best I can do on my garbage laptop without a mouse. I'll make a more official one when I'm at my PC. Should be a fun project

He lives a very protected life.

Also feel free to add in ones I've missed, as I'm sure there are many

And 4chan

Magicchan.net

Yeah alright. 4chan was too obvious I looked over it kek. I'll add that and 8ch.pl first thing

Do it or else Jim will rape you.

7chon?

Pig porn is okay or child porn or anything that a pedo would like is not okay because I was raped as a child. Codemonkey can't and won't stop me!

Prove me wrong

As in chon with an o?

Yes. As in 7chon.net

dream fucking on, user

that would be my condition

stay, jim goes
jim stays, go

There's way too many questions left open as to :

1. how exactly did he appropriate a Japanese board that is the originator of chan culture and the single most active worldwide

This to me is the most contentious point. How the fuck did this ever happen.

2. a list of previous businesses and their fate

this includes his porn ventures (?), his server-vpn company

3. how is his son (DISCLAIMER : codemonkey aka Ron is Jim's son for you thickheaded people) becoming the new admin supposed to signal a change?

4. how is revenue generated for this site? previously it was run on donations afaik, what now? are we the pigs?

no matter how you twist it, HW-era 8ch was something people could get behind. This isn't.

I will follow my lord and master Hotwheels. He stays, I stay.

Jim owns the site (and he has for over a year, since January of 2015 I believe) and his hotpocketeering was an emergency decision that he wants no part of, both due to his bumbling and it being a terrible job

Jim acquired 2ch to host it outside of Japan to get around strict Japanese website laws, same for uncensored porn hosted in the US while JP-accessible I believe

Codemonkey becoming admin is signalling a change because Hotwheels fell off the fucking radar entirely and refuses to use the actual website while Codemonkey has maintained consistent contact with us while taking active tech-support and creating site improvements. Alacrity is a direct result of Holla Forums support (it's why we can post worth fucking dick right now) as well as on-the-fly server fixes and errors such as e0001 clearing up for many people

Ad revenue and donations, as far as I'm aware.

HW-owned 8ch existed for all of a few months as far as most people using the site now are concerned, most of our reign under Hotwheels has been with Jim owning the site and 8ch being part of 2ch

These pretzels are making me thirsty

That doesn't mean it's not a honeypot (I'm not saying it is) it just means you haven't uploaded anything cheesy.

How do you know? Is he part pig?

He left. Only consultant now.

BS

I get them all the time.

"Technical consultant" or some such is his official position now I think, he putters around the servers and writes codebase improvements (yeah right) instead of being a full-on admin

Look, it's simple: Don't upload CP to _anywhere_ on the surface web.
Masterchan will delete CP within a minute. It does not tolerate CP. If you want a site to upload CP to, there are TOR sites. Masterchan is made for people who wan't freedom of speech. It is not a CP site.
What Masterchan _will_ tolerate, however, is legal child nudism.
There is a difference.

That's good enough for me. I trust his integrity. I believe he wouldn't be helping Holla Forums in any capacity if these sshitstirrers were telling the truth

What did I say that sounded like "I want to upload CP to Masterchan"?

I was speaking to the audio audience. You know, the one that we're supposed to ignore, in order to not break the fourth wall?

*studio audience

What's the difference?

Well one of them is porn, and the other is family vacation photos. One of them is illegal and one of them is legal.

That means he's currently watching anime somewhere and fondling his little balls. No homo

They could both be the same.

Overall, him owning 2 message boards makes me distrust him. That's like an oxymoron and contrary to the spirit of chan culture.

Chans are great (or were) because they're anonymous. That's their fundamental quality. The idea itself of purchasing multiple ones shows a lack of understanding of what chans are (or once again were).

He now owns the most active chan worldwide and the second most active Western chan. That's a lot of data.

And him putting his own son at the top of one of the two makes me trust the whole thing even less. That's nepotism.

So when they speak of a culture of "meritocratism" (because they did right?), that makes me laugh.

1. …

2. I'm not asking what his intentions were (according to you). The point is that his acquisition-appropriation is not unanimous.

It feels shady.

And there was some resistance.

3. The position of admin should have gone to anyone BUT codemoney - his son - were this "business" run professionally.

It should have been an open position attributed based on merits, not on being the CEO's kid or nephew.

4. in other words, you don't know.

5. 8ch was launched in October of 2013
That's more than a year of HW 8ch

Holla Forums

Jim's on-record as saying he hates the job which is why Codemonkey is taking the position.

Haven't gotten an e0001 since my first one so it sucks to see it hasn't cleared up for you.

I understand your frustration.

You mean a nudist family going on a family trip to made porn or something? Get real.

Who else but codemonkey has been making this place actually work?

Nobody else is contributing code.

how to not nepotism 101.

1) The position is advertised openly.
2) It states what the requirements are and pay.
3) Candidates apply.

None of this has taken place.

So yes, the consequence would be what you describe.

But it's only a consequence, not the reason.

Because we can trust him now. He seemed to be quite eager to do the banning part though.

Pic related: It's porn to someone.

MOAR

Sorry, can't, they're burnt children, and someone might like them.

Problem is nobody's been merging code to master either, which is what Codemonkey means by making it open-source again pastebin.com/DipC4bcj

Most range bans were reverted going by the same Holla Forums thread he said he doesn't want the job in (archived here archive.is/iYZ4l ) and it's where he cleared up the range bans were his own retardation, trust him or not it seems like a legitimate slip-up from a stupid old man. I'm loathe to accept any other explanation because the only people that walked who actually performed administrative functions were /hebe/ and /cutegirls/' BOs.

thanks for suggesting 314chan. I guess I can answer any questions, or suggestions for improving 314chan here. :p

Well, in that case everything is illegal, if it's porn to someone.
You can't outlaw porn just because it's porn to a group of people you hate as a bigot. That's just you being a nazi.

I just want to go where all my buddy's go I don't want to get lost in the exodus, I came along fine with the last one now it just feels like I have a connection with Holla Forums, when I came here from 4chan I was a two year old newfag now I've been here for another two years and it's hard to go. I know I cant stay here with jim…. user please show me the way

But that's what they're doing.

While I fundamentally agree with you, the argument is pointless anyway. Porn by definition is created with the intention of creating sexual arousal. Nudity in ANY form that isn't explicitly for the purpose of arousing someone sexually, IS NOT porn and therefore not inherently illegal. Same goes to anything you want to label porn. Just because some stupid fucker gets sexually aroused when he sees a lamp post, doesn't mean lamp posts are porn, not even to him, because they weren't made to arouse him sexually, it just happened as a side effect.

However, that's not how the test sees it.

hotwheels is dead bro, we're only hearing from him through jim and ron

and all of his accounts were taken over

Someone fix this

I guess just go to 7chan then

I'm sorry, the what now?

8ch.net/dost.html

From Wikipedia:

The Dost test is a six-factor guideline established in 1986 in the United States district court case United States v. Dost , 636 F. Supp. 828 (S.D.Cal. 1986).

In order to better determine whether a visual depiction of a minor constitutes a "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" under 18 U.S.C. § 2256(2)(A), the court developed six criteria. Not all of the criteria need to be met, nor are other criteria necessarily excluded in this test.

Whether the focal point of the visual depiction is on the child's genitalia or pubic area.
Whether the setting of the visual depiction is sexually suggestive, i.e., in a place or pose generally associated with sexual activity.
Whether the child is depicted in an unnatural pose, or in inappropriate attire, considering the age of the child.
Whether the child is fully or partially clothed, or nude.
Whether the visual depiction suggests sexual coyness or a willingness to engage in sexual activity.
Whether the visual depiction is intended or designed to elicit a sexual response in the viewer.

this

so
much
this

Options in the upper-right corner, Theme, change the board CSS.

That seems to be a very fair guideline to follow, however. And I believe that if you took my original statement and applied it against that test to a bunch of images, they'd yield practically the same results.

Yeah alright, so it's not perfect, but it can work very well for a lot of content.

R-Right?

see this is why nudism is allowed now as long it's not sexual

Totally subjective.

But it is.

Nice to see britfa.gs on that list.

Nude photography of children (breasts / genitals), even when in the context of "legal" nude photography (such as nudist colonies), are not allowed in any circumstances given the context of the site they are on. See United States of America, Plaintiff-appellee, v. Michael Arvin, Defendant-appellant, 900 F.2d 1385.

No it would have to focus on the genital area to be illegal

princeton.edu/~ereading/US v. Dost.pdf

Nipslips and cunnyslips pass the test

…when not being passed around as fap material

Of course, we're naturists here

Actually believe or not I have no problem with two "consenting" adults bashing butts as well as deez nutz.

did someone actually read what that was about?

Mcfucking kill yourself.

Make me

so where are we moving to?

Holla Forums

a combo of endchan.xyz and finalchan.net

hahaha wow go back to 4chan underage

no

Most people seem to be staying here with mixed opinions on migration at all as more information becomes available, I know /k/ and Holla Forums seem vehemently opposed to migration anywhere else and Holla Forums is shilling a variety of chans with no clear migration target to keep their userbase from fragmenting so it's likely they'll just end up staying put. I haven't read any notice of appreciable traffic increases for other chans just yet, and in any case the administration that jumped ship in protest was entirely made up of retards who didn't do their jobs.

314chan. Parley actually seems like he's trying.

I've never even heard of this chan. Why don't we all just go endchan. Seems like the most popular alternative.

8ch.pl is better.

Which chan(s) will you use now that Holla Forums is going down the drain?

allchans.org/

May be the case. All I've seen is people crying muh nazi though. I don't care either way. Just want to go with the majority.

Endchan's benefits like high filesize limits will go away as soon as they get appreciable levels of traffic

8ch.pl is populated by Holla Forums kiddies

It isn't tho

I'm staying here. Lurking some other imageboards as well though…

Yeah, no.
I'm fine with CM, he's the best of the current choices (otherwise it'll be Jim). HW can't give the position to anyone else because he doesn't know anyone else in real life worthy of the position.

Futaba Channel using a jp ip, let's get back to the roots

I hope Josh feeds Jim to his own pigs tbh

314chan has been around since 2011 apparently

Not even true. Holla Forums was frothing at the mouth about doxing 8ch.pl, just yesterday.

Understandably so, when I said "Holla Forums kiddies" I was more referring to the Holla Forums wannabe 12-16 year olds

If you actually went to the website you'd know that isn't true.

Is Jim going to delete potato.2ch.net/geinoj/ too? It's a junior idol board. They sometimes post naked toddlers in the U-5 thread even.

8ch.pl/bani/

Jim just banned Holla Forums's board owner

the keks never end

I'm tempted to start posting on 16chan.nl just to spite the yoga pig and the cripple kike.

Which thread?

Lowcard was globally IP banned for some ambiguous as fuck reason while Jim was banning entire /24 and /16 subnets.

Good now make me king of Holla Forums

The fact that a business man would buy a shitty Peruvian imageboard for profit is hilarious in itself, but watching him slowly burn down the site while banning large parts of the userbase is both disgusting and beautiful at the same time

The canaries are already dead but I figure ill stick around for a bit and enjoy the madness until this place inevitably turns into a slower cuckchan. I guess it was fun while it lasted

Does anyone know what movie the weird banner is from?

with the pedos gone this place might get more users so i say stay here.

This tbh we all know it was the pedos that kept this place from getting new users.

Yoga pig shills fuck off.

????

Do you people really believe this??
And what kind of new users do you expect to come that were deterred previously?
Normies?

yeah we need more people from reddit, halfchan, and tumblr

Some people are born with autism some develop it later in life.
Also when the exodus happened on cuckchan some of the refugees may have when to said places because they don't like pedo shit.

so all of them

Well, intelligent and funny people with a sense of self respect and a minimum of human decency, for example. The very antithesis of pedos.
I'll give you an example: my lawyer. Very good company after a beer and a bit of weed, he uses 4chan and reddit to decompress, but daren't come here for fear of being associated with a pedochan.

What's a normie, user?

a lawyer is a good example

what the fuck is wrong with you?

FTFY

Holla Forums brought this on themselves.
we have hebe for all that non nude pedo shit but you just had to post here. You ruined it for everyone. Your threads gave this site an excuse to ban something. Once one ban happens its a slippery slope to MODS MODS MODS

Normalfags/moralfags don't cause the FBI to come knocking on our door.

The FBI has never even tried to seize this site. Stop using that strawman.

Masterchan has been seized over 3 times already, if you're going to use that argument, use it on Masterchan (the literal honeypot)

I never said that the FBI had before but if anything would cause that it would be the cp.

but CP isn't allowed here… It never has been, and don't say images of clothed children is CP.

No but to potential anons it will look the same regardless of how legal it actually it is.

^Dis
treat your chan like your stock portfolio.
Only reinvest into Holla Forums when we've made the real news and not exploding vans.

also see >>>/cow/194096

They probably want you to bring UIDs with you and then steal your board.

I prefer the css this way rly, it goes well with all my other dark themes.

Yeah, .pl is pretty much "home away from home" until Jim wises up or Hiroyuki buys Holla Forums too. Secret's out bud, we know what goes on at pozchan.

ya see, I was saying that all throughout tech and pol, we've got all the good ones and should BUILD A WALL to keep them not only contained, but safe as well, due to their UID-bumping respectful crossboarding.
Any paedo acting like a stereotypical hollywood paedo is either a goon or Srhbutts.
It spooks the Holla Forumsacks to think they might be losing economics arguments to paedos, that's wot. We got the future Lichtenbergs and Epsteins and the rest of the internet gets the Fogles and Webers and Woody Allens.
My only problem with them is they don't know how to defend themselves so they look like idiots when they do. Bad book lernans, I suspect. Learn from your philosopher forebears, kameraden!

Start with Freada Klein. Everything begins to make sense the farther down that path you go. All the biggest niGGer names were "discovered" by her. And EFF got pozzed because husband Mitch Kapor owns it now.

So it's basically non-lefty Bunkerchan?

don't forget the woman that used to run that show with him is now head of twatter support and personally defended Srhbutts from both her own account and her corporate account.
This is gonna be one time she's not pleased to see her old friend Chris!

According to Jim it is.

Nice circular logic. My original comment was that it would keep normalfags/moralfags out of here. The people who think shit like that is CP fit that criteria perfectly.

The FBI is smart enough to know it's legal.

Why is people who don't know the fine line between cp and not cp conflated to normalfags/moralfags?

because they are obviously new to imageboards or the internet in general if they can't differentiate the two.

Or maybe they have no reason to differentiate between the two since they have no interest in looking for cp.

That's the dumbest comment I've ever read. You'd have to still be wet behind the ears to not be able to differentiate the two. Stop pushing this faggot narrative and sucking Jim's cock.

so are all pedo threads are gone or something? huh…

Fat boy Jim's a pig farmer who claims he's a master yoga instructor. Hence the new meme - yoga pig.

It's been a meme on 2ch for a while now, it originated there.

Sucking Jim's cock?
I never said I agreed with his rulecucking I was just explaining why pedo threads are bad for Holla Forums.

Goodbye, Holla Forums. It's been fun some of the time and torture other times. I hope we can all move forward and become better people.

We came, we saw, we shitposted. And now we will take our leave.

leave or don't who fucking cares. bunch of retards caring this much about a shitposting shithole

Desuchan is still a around?

Yeah nah mate.

You lie.

Desuchan exists due to an anime of which 00% of the porn is loli. Desuchan wouldn't ban loli.

I missed a button.

I shit you not, they actually banned loli of the site.

What the fuck.

Hi Jim.

They still have the loli board listed too, it just redirects to the front page.

Could they not figure out how to remove it?

Seems desuchan doesn't seem to enforce this rule very strictly and they went and setup lolibooru.moe/ in any case.

hi reddit

God what a fucking faggot. I really might just leave if he touches 2d lolis after this bullshit.

Man, this place is just full of faggots.

what happened to the little boy thread?

Well, this thread is going to be nuked.

See you stupid faggots at Polishchan.

I keked
good riddance, fagola

Good riddance!
Nothing of value was lost!

The Dark Knight Rises

Stop the damage control, Jim. It's getting embarrassing.

Answer?

board owner mentioned it in a Holla Forums meta thread discussing Jim and hotwheels

and yet you remain here. maybe you like faggots?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's even more of a graveyard than 7ch.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MY DYING CHAN!!

Look, guys - I know I fucked up. But PLEASE stay! I need to sell the data I mine from your IP addresses to keep my pigs fed & my filipina lady boi happy enough to lift my fat roll & suck my 2 inch cock.

16chan.nl/b/thread/84

If only this fat fuck didn't ruin everything we could be using next right now.

i was going to leave but this post has convinced me to stay

This site could have been something, but the StormJW cumskin faggots had to go ruin it all. Jim and the ADL had to put an end to it and start datamining all of their IPs in order to protect the establishment…

Goddamn cumskins.

a dog cock to thank you for that post user, good and stiff.

How did we go from having over 6,000 anons on fullchan Holla Forums at any given time right after the 1st & 2nd Exodus 2 years ago…to only 950 right now?

What the fuck is killing eternal chan?

sober up you idiot

And only about 12 of them post.

Nah, nig, I'm migrating.

weekends are usually slow in euro timezonz
6000 uids/72hrs on Holla Forums? you were dreaming
pedos and redtexters
donkey vs mule

atta boy

I wish pedos were killing Holla Forums. Pedos are sick fucks, but I think blaming them for Holla Forums sucking is just trying to find a convient excuse.

I don't think they're really responsible for this sites death, but they might be a symptom of it.

Pedos have always been the scapegoat on imageboards, yet most of the userbase or at least a large portion of the user base jerked off to kids, whether they admitted it or not. I'm including 2D lolifags as well, they are pedos in denial.

I don't think that's true, and pedos are literally the scum of the Earth, but they are being used as a scapegoat.

nice post officer fagola

Holla Forums is dead

daily reminder that leexee, lowcard and rin are now on freech and so should you

this
Freech is the only viable destination
It's not just a meme tbh

what the fuck is going on, I was away for 5 months, just came here to fap…

someone fill me out on whats happening.

pedos got banned and Holla Forums are trying to use it to fracture the site

mkay, still this Holla Forums business? what about jim? I read something about him.

I guess next we will get facebook integration and adsense

Also, did HW fix his shit?

wow, fuck, mkay that's a good reason to quit tbh fam, ok if you are going to have an egg-soda let me negotiate the terms for relocation, I am good at that.
just tell me where you guise decide to move.

tech consultant? doesn't that mean
YOU ARE FIRED, DONT CALL US,WE WILL CALL YOU

well there is no clear direction
anons are spread across finalchan, endchan, freech, 8ch.pl (polish Holla Forums) and a few other sites. I guess its best to browse them all

those three are the same person

oh and I forgot jewshchan (16chan.nl) apparently it works now for the small posts per hour they have

yes, firetires got fired
however, he doesnt care. The IRC logs during infinity never already implied that but we refused to believe it. Breddit doesnt care.

Also Jim said that pedo content (child models in suggestive positions, no matter what clothing) will not be tolerated. 8ch was under his control since 2015 and now suddendly he wants to get rid of the pedofags. Also the nigger does not even know what FOSS means.

but thats not good, I mean we have to move together rite, we are supposed to be faghits in arms.

If we are going to egg-soda we need to do it for the right reason, I mean the jim/tor thing is a good reason.

the cripple kike had many fuck ups, but comparing to other site admins he was not that bad.

What about no?

why are faggits split on this, I mean it's not like we are choosing a husband for their mother, if we don't like it there we will gtfo.

Holla Forums don't need to do shit. Jim is doing a fine job of it on his own.

2ch has been under his control since 2014 and he still hasn't gotten rid of pedofags there. Just something to think about.

There is no need to post on inferior chans merely because Holla Forums gave you a butthurt a long time ago

I am sorry but intl was right about so many things so far. First about breddit, then about josh. Jim was always suspicious to me and we also had the ip logging rumors and all.

cool website you got there jimbo

Holla Forums has always been a bunch of retarded spam kiddies, from day 1. I browsed /int/ as one of my main boards when they formed. Them being occasionally right doesn't mean they're not unbearable first grade autists.

What the fuck is wrong with Holla Forums nowadays? Not that long ago this board would have chased those faggots down and fucked their sites up. Now you're honestly considering to move over to their place? Really?

predicting chans to be shit is like predicting the sun will rise

The other options are barren wastes with no real commitment to limited moderation.
Freech is my favorite choice right now and I think over time more people will realise that and get over their grudges.
Personally I don't have a grudge so for me it's easy.
Either way I hope to see you around lad, it's a shame to see the community divided

You faggots need to learn to live in your own filth.

Hey faggots what about this ruski p2p chan?
0 chan,was it?

but at least they have freedom of speech
i am not sure about pedo content but you wont get banned for other stuff no matter how hard you try

zeronet.io/

p2p chan

here the final solution

zeronet.io/

should I really click this shit

its totally safe brah,I use it as well as some Holla Forumsros here. don't worry.

Proof:
Jr Idol (Pedo) board: potato.2ch.net/geinoj/
Thread in question: potato.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/geinoj/1462121462/
Among all those other blatantly pedoshit links, we have a link to: jkjcdvd.com/dvd/html/

There are many other threads on the board sharing links to jkjcdvd as well.

Right there at the top of the page is a LauraB collection you can buy. The same LauraB who Jim "recognized" and banned a poster for posting a clean image of her over on Holla Forums. Isn't one of the biggest arguments he's making against pedo boards here on 8ch that they're sharing information on where to find CP? Well, according to Jim, this is CP.

If Jim is recognizing clothed modeling as CP, then he must also recognize that 2ch is posting the exact same thing 8ch is but gets no repercussion for it. Jim wants to use the justification that "it's icky" and that "these girls are being exploited"? Well they're also being exploited back on his home turf. And they have been for far longer than on 8ch.

What a fucking hypocrite.

tbh

Seems like it'd be better to migrate to fucking 2ch if they're going to get free reign like this.

2ch/freech

zeronet.io/

That Holla Forums is dead and gone only pedos/pones and spammers live here now

finally found where we're migrating to

also imageboards are different because you actually host the content

Hi Jim! Go on a diet, you chubby fuck.

They're not different because the argument is being thrown around that even discussing where to find problematic material is grounds for a ban.

Doesn't Jim also own 2ch? So he's legit making money off those ad's?

endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/539.html

so they hacked the site and that's not really Jim?

It violated dost newfag

So is this an analogy to Holla Forums as 7chan was to 4chan?

And they never modded him into a Street Fighter game/mugen?
FOR SHAME

Speak for yourself you fucking faggot.

Nothing wrong there.

standing ovation for user

shout yourself hoarse faggot. then go somewhere else unless you stop publicising your paedophilia as a facet of free speech.

you're poopy.

board volunteers are dumb

FAILED TO FETCH BACKEND
ERROR E0001
HOTWHEELS ALREADY EXISTS

ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT TO ALACRITY DAEMON

Test.

Lel I leave for 4 months and when I get back this place is a fuckin wreckage m8.
50,000 people used to live here
…now it's a ghost town.

I prefer MW2

heretic

faggot

Official polls for Holla Forums

poal.me/lr6ak6

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

I see honeypotchan has been voting lately, kek.

Back to the Honeypot, I guess …

sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/

THAT FILE ALREADY EXISTS
THAT FILE ALREADY EXISTS
THAT FILE ALREADY EXISTS

4chinks user here, you can come back if you really need to, try to be less faggotlike though

Perhaps you would like to back up onto a doorknob & slam the door a few times?

See this what i am talking about total faggotry, guess you will have to stay here.

I bet you are handle deep already

Nope boipucci still in pristine shape hows yours?

Is that your way of asking me out on a date? and sweaty autist sex?

n-no
(runs back to 4chan)

b-but I had a room full of doorknobs…

t-thanks anyway
Take care of yourselves, and 4chan isn't soo bad stop being such edgy spammy idiots.

From the long time now that I use Holla Forums I'm still amazed by the level of moroness of antipedo who cry for some random non nude pics, pedos who get boner and fap on the same shit and the insane numerous of stupid "conversations" around it. Do you just know how easily you can get CP pictures on the net even without going on the deepweb or using "too dark" Tor? And finally, what about just let each other involve his own shit? There is no child abused because someone post or even fap on a shitty non nude picture. Pedophiles have a problem and need help, not moroness. Antipedos are most of time just ridiculous and should just shut the fuck up. I said.

Britfa.gs/brian/ is a good site.

Don't forget, lowcard was a major formative part of the cancerous IRC cult. If you see him on other imageboards, remember he's the type to shit all over his house and leave for another one because it stinks.

lowcard is a she

That's even worse.

Get the fuck out, no way. Seriously?

check your privilege

Checks out pretty good

[Citation needed]
It's really nice you want to stand up for this site and all but at least keep it real.

freech.net/fam/

What happened to Schnee? Did he also quit?

Lowcard was a 2, and not of trumps.
Cortisone ointment or bleach are his only options now. Either will hasten his return to anonymity.

hue

what went wrong?

That's cherry picked shit there user. Sometimes Holla Forums gets upwards of 200+pph.

log your ip on this link~

how much of that is tomoko and daniel barth 2032 sheit?

It's recovering from cancer, spam threads, and critical errors. Holla Forums will revive itself. Don't you dare act like this is just because of the ban of pedos. 8chans pph has been going down steadily since 2016… because of errors alone.

KILL YOURSELF Holla Forums

I'm convinced we only have like 20 legit users left, the rest is the constant Holla Forums raid

bear in mind it's a scientifically proven fact that Holla Forums was only 3 people shitposting back and forth to begin with.

Wouldn't be surprised. A lot of posts are pure spam. Not even shitposting but actual spam, like the same image or paragraph being posted dozens of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxf48rTYt8k&feature=youtu.be

nice embed, faggot.

I got banned for posting such a picture from google image on halfchan. I wanted to troll everybody into tinking I was an actual pedo.

Guess I just took the joke too far.