For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
godandscience.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Paganism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Jesus fucking Christ this lame

Jesus is the Christ

Fuck off, Christcuck

Then he can go fuck himself lol

Proverbs 8:36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.

Death is preferable to life anyway.

Then why don't you kill yourself heathen?

Nice shill lingo. Either you fell for the shills or you are one. Either way you are stupid. Fuck off Satan!

Amen.

However, Jesus did not look like that pic, OP. He looked like a Jewish Rabbi, a very strong one.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Hate to be the one to broach the subject but Jesus was a cuck on several different levels + his Dad/stepdad was a literal dictionary definition cuck par excellence.

Just sayin.

This meme needs to die

I don't have the motivation to make the effort. I'm just killing time until the end comes.

Only if Calvinism is true but Calvinism is heresy
God knows what we might do, but not what we will do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
godandscience.org/

Nice /r/atheism memes though :^)

bump

Translation:

"Our guru was executed! Quick, hide the body and make up some kind of story. Put God into it - nobody will question him!"

Pajeet detected

bump

bump!

Who would like to be saved today?

if God loved the world so much, maybe he should have made it without all the bullshit suffering

he could have made it so that no one needs to be reminded of him in the first place

Then there would be no need for faith.

and?

reddit.com/r/atheism is this way

bump

sorry christcuck, but I'm gonna stay right here

says the worshipper of the jewish god

yes, I hate jews too

that's why I don't worship their god

Literally paraphrasing the far left inspiration of the French Revolution Jon Jacque Rousseu

Jesus isn't the God of Judaism. Get your head out of your asshole Holla Forums.

no, but he is the son of the god of judaism

no.

really? whose son is he then?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You wish, christcuck. Christianity didn't make Europe great, Europe made christianity great.
Why don't you take example of your pope and go wash some muslim feet, nigger.

Actually Christianity is the reason Poland has not become a liberal shithole. They are also the only one who refused rapefugees

The pope means nothing to me.

heretic

But that doesn’t fit with the Christian doctrine at all…
Whatever happened β€˜Love your neighbor as yourself’, and β€˜let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them’? :^)

Oh look, it's the typical retard pagans here to spread the propaganda he got from Holla Forums and possibly whine about "muh northern crusades"! How about you stop promoting beastality rituals you sickos?

lol terms like ottermode and bearmode (if you browse /fit/ you've heard of these) exist for a reason. you can compare some human "features" for lack of a better word to animals but THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE FUCKING ANIMALS.

Paganism: says fucking animals is ok and totally not degenerate

Christianity: Has one or two verses which fedoras/pacunts take out of context. Says fucking animals is degenerate.

See the difference, faggot?

My favorite show. Tell me again why Jesus is the Messiah though we could never proof he was of Davidic blood, and he certainly didn't overturn the Romans and re-establish an independent kingdom

Call me then. Your religion is such an obvious farce until then.

For your knowledge, ancient greeks and romans were pagans, there isn't a single pagan religion, paganism is an umbrella term christians use to address non christian religions. Claiming that all non-christian religions promote bestiality is simply absurd, even more so coming from a christian because christian clergy is known to molest little boys even until this day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

Yes, that is true, and I don't see why you told us that. Would it be a good thing, to not need faith? A bad thing? Explain.

Learn what context is. Of course I am not using the word "pagan" like people did 1000 years ago, I'm talking about modern day pagans.

I never claimed that all non-Christian religions promote beastality, that is what's called a strawman. Stop autistically interpreting the word pagan because you don't get context.

Since you love Wikipiedia so much, here is a Wikipiedia article for you to read because you don't know what time you are living in.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Paganism

Alright buddy, shouldn't you be upvoting fedoras on reddit? I dunno but you are kind of annoying

We really need a 2nd Northern Crusade to BTFO you hedonists. I'd gladly take up a rifle and blow your tiny brains out.

Tip top kek

>>>/christ/

Read the first paragraph in that wikipedia article you linked to.

no you

I'd love to see that, too bad christians are cucks and will go out not with a bang, but a whimper.

Sticky when?

You'd like your animal-raping hedonist pacunt brothers to die miserable deaths at the hands of crusaders like the vermin you are?

I'd love to see that - oh wait it already happened. Now smug pacunts are a less than 1% minority in every country in the world. Have fun worshipping Anders Breivik you fat fucks XDDDDDDDDDD

die pacunt rats, please die

Come on bro… I can't help it if the truth is unpleasant.

Islam-tier

I'm not a Christian, but you athiests are being rude, and use bad arguements.

That's an actual child though. I thought lolis were adult legal gals that look young, not the usual target of pedosexual attractions.

I don't know, really.

Are you pedosexual? I have a few questions I always wanted to ask someone like you (if you are) if you have nothing better to do.

I actually have to go for a bit soon, so I can't really write much, sorry. Plus my answers would be out of the ordinary for most here, so it might not have much valu.e

>replace sjw with atheist''

Why? Are you unusual for a pedo?

Write what you can, when you can. I'll start a thread for asking questions later if not.

Goodbye