Top Stalk

Thread pruned too early because of low replies. But here's a recap and an update:
His dick is so small and cute, I wanna suck on it all day. It's like 3".

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually more like 4.
Imperial system is weird.

Found pics in chats of his dating site profile. I was able to log in by some magic.

Open for questions.

Tell him he left a bj round at your place & ask him when he wants to come and get it.

Nah, i have other plans

oiling up that starfish??

How to get him to date me.

Thinking about anonymously contacting him on social media and telling him we're from the same uni and start flirting.

Ask him if he likes long walks on the beach after anal

Ill ask him after anal

ur such a fag xD

post the pictures

Not sure if i should

Whats the worst that will happen

Dunno
Gimme a sec

Here it is.
It's so fucking cute.

Why would you post that?

What do you mean?

So, what do you anons think?

Tell him you are moving and ask him if he will give you a hand to pack your shit.

I think I'll enjoy these pics for now.
I think I've earned it after this long and shitty semester.

???

Iets go back on your autistic story for a second. When you started liking this guy how did you feel given that you said you were super homophobic.

I was homophobic. I was disgusted by him his feminine looks.

But then I started noticing his feminine behavior. His mannerisms. Then I started opening my mind a bit about his looks. How his smooth, long hair was so nice, how he dressed well everyday.

I can tell you I was hella confused during that time of my life.

Back in my dorm room I began to browse futa hentai, thanks to Holla Forums for providing, then slowly moved to traps, then shotas (they look quite feminine), and finally to straight up yaoi.

I wasn't honest with my self for some time.
During the last day of finals last year, I tried dressing up well (despite having so few choices for clothing) and trying to look good because we had a final together.
I didn't admit to myself that I had a crush on him until the next semester. Then around exams time, I wanted to see him more, and specifically between classes, and that's when I began the stalking to know what classes he's taking to fix my daily routes. Those were fun.

Took the photo and put it through an online gamma corrector. Looks significantly better.

You got your answer, mang.

I think I have a good idea where his house is.
Found some info from here and there saying his house is near two fast food restaurants in a district of our home city.
They're both on the same street, so I'll look into that.

I'll check later on his online shopping accounts for any more specific addresses.

Sleep time for now.

HELL
IS
FOREVER

No, it's temporary.

Boom

Damn, that's all kind of fucked up user.
On top of that, why the hell are you going through all this work?
Have you tried just talking to him?

It's about where we live.
You can't just tell another guy you like him. There are consequences.

I had to first confirm he's into guys before making any real moves. Even though that's out of the way, I'm still limited in my options for two reasons:
1-I got all this by getting into his accounts. That won't hold well with him.
2-Things aren't the way I'd like between us. Everything was perfect last semester but this semester everything went to shit. Literally everything, not just with him.

So, like I said, I'm gonna flirt with him anonymously through social media then reveal who I am if everything goes well.

If anyone has any better ideas, I'm more than happy to hear.

I see. I don't know if you feel like elaborating (particularly since you have already told the story at least once), but if you do, I'd be interested in hearing more of the story.
What happens where you live / what consequences are there?
What happened between you and him? Does it have something to do with:

ie. did you let him know?
I've never seen a thread like this, I am intrigued and curious.

…is that some white supremacist / neo-nazi site?

I don't wanna specify. Specifying can give a hint of the area I'm living in, and I'd like to retain as much anonymity as I can.

To be completely honest… I don't know. I asked him if he'd like to hang out one day around the beginning of this semester, he said he'll see if he can. I call him the next day, I text him, no response. It's weird because he's always on his phone. So I pass by his room and he's there. I ask him why he didn't reply, he his phone was off… the entire day. So I leave, I come back hours later wanting to ask him if he'd like to hang out next week, but he's not in his room. I call him and he went out with some people. I go on to ask him, and he says "maybe" in a way I know it means "no". I was pissed. A simple "no" would've sufficed when I asked him the day before instead of no answering anything and then leaving with others when I asked him first.
I think things were not well before this point, and I don't know why or when, but this was the first time it popped.
He knows nothing.

It was a coincidence.

Perhaps understandable. Although you are of course breaking the irony meter.

I don't mean about you being a closet biscum, I meant whether he was aware you were homophobic or that found (not just) his manners or attire deplorable. Also maybe consider that even if you didn't display/express any such sentiments in front of him, he could have learned about them from someone you both know.
Though naturally, that's a long shot; it would be a strange, convenient coincidence that the reason he was put off by you just so happens to be related to something you happened to mention in this thread… but you know, you never know.

So, you guys share the same house / dorm on college? Have you known one another for a long time? Do you guys sit next to each other in the classes, are you friends?

Btw, I call the guy I'm stalking "C".

Yes, he knows nothing.
At that time, I was very anti-social. I didn't have anyone to tell that to. On top of that, he wasn't an actual part of my life; he was just the guy next to me in lab.
No, and I wish.
Only since like a year and a half ago. We didn't really get to know each other until last semester.
Yeah, we're friends.
No one in my years here ever sat next to me just for the sake of it. He was the only one that would come into class, look for me, and sit next to me, wherever I sat.
I loved that.
For once I felt like I'm not just tolerated, but liked.
He was nice to me, and I love him for that. I did things with him as friends that I haven't done with anyone before. I felt that we might become best friends, and that's something I never had.

My bisexual friend and confidant, T, whom I've talked about here a few times, doesn't understand why I love C so much. He says if I want a fuck I could just go to this close neighboring country and find a prostitute, or if I wanted a relationship I could hook up with anyone on social media like Snap or whatever. I don't want that; I want C.
I went with the both of them to a club some weeks ago in the other country, and none of us have ever been to one. Some girls danced with me and T (but not C; he wasn't able to get any girl to dance with him because he's cutely shy in things like this), I was grabbing them from the waist, feeling their bodies, moving them to the rhythm of the music. One of them grabbed my hand and put it on her tit and also kissed me on the cheek; I've never been that physically intimate with anyone. But the entire time, I was just thinking of C. I'd make up something to get away from them and go back to C. And just for emphasis, the entire time I never got a boner for any of them.
I've had enough, so I started suggesting that we leave.

I got word about our exchange program.
People going to our host uni might go there WAY earlier. (C is going to a different uni)

I don't know if this is good or bad.
Probably bad.

As in, he's going to be a guest at a different uni? How long for? Also, is it now the beginning of the semester for you or holidays or what? (you may have implied it already but i didn't catch it)

Oh, I got the wrong impression then (since you said you passed by his room).

I'm asuming you trust T didn't tell C? (you know, maybe thinking he'd help you out)

Btw, have you already begun with:
?

Yup
A semester.
End of the semester.

Yes. T doesn't want C to know I'm telling him about what's going on at all. And by "what's going on", I mean trying to fix our friendship. There are two angles here: Friendship angle and love angle. At first T didn't know that I had a crush on C or that I was bi, so I talked to him about it like I wanted to fix the friendship. But then I told him I knew he was bi and I'm the same, and that I have a crush on C, then I told him about my real motives.
T doesn't want C to know about either angles.

I hate to disappoint you, but it's not like that at all.
He shut me out completely for a while, like a month or so.
When he talk to others they can get him to laugh, but when I talk to him I can see that he's uncomfortable.

Yeah. Sent him some messages. Seen, but no response.
Maybe because of finals. I'll try different social media later.

Well that sucks.
Otherwise hey, you said you were from the same city / town? Do you / did you hang out together while in your home town before? It would be kinda strange not to if you went to a foreign country together…

Yeah I figured. I mean shutting you out would be consistent with what I said, but you know better than I do, obviously.

Have you considered just having that talk? You know, the one women have. About feelings and such. Simply telling him you noticed he's been avoiding you, asking him what changed etc.?

Nope. Like I said, we only became friends last semester, we went back home together for two weeks between semesters and didn't have time to spend with friends. Everyone was busy with their family.

I've had it too many times to count. He keeps denying that there's anything.
I know he blocked me on Snap, and I said I wasn't gonna embarrass him by forcing him to open Snap right in front of me, but I just pointed it out as an indication that things are still not okay.
Kept denying that he blocked me.

Also said he doesn't even remember ever adding me on Snap.

Oh man, that sucks…. really bad :/
In thatit's even worse he is going to be spending the semester away since you won't have the opportunity to find what's going on in his head.
I guess you could try contacting him during the holidays but if he's been treating you like that till now, that will probably come across as pushy…
Maybe that's his problem? That he thought you were being pushy? Idk just throwing ideas out there. It's strange he was cool with being friends and then stopped without you noticing you overstepped the bounds though.

discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q
OP, that cat is a nigger

It's really weird.
The last thing we did in the previous semester was go home on a flight together.
There was another guy that he knows with us, and he took a photo of us sleeping together on the flight, C leaning towards me and my head on his. I look at that photo a few times a day.

But what really confuses me is that when he broke it off, I stayed away. And then after a month I had a personal problem with something that I knew he might be able to shed some light on, I asked for his help, and he said in this conversation that he still wants to be friends.

I don't know. It's all confusing.

Shit's fucked up yo.
So… since you're a stalker, have you learned anything else relevant?

Yeah, he likes men, which is good news.
I've been stalking him for over a year and only got his passwords now to get this confirmation. Bad timing. Really bad.
I probably won't be seeing him during the summer, even without the extended exchange program because he's can't ever sit still. I might see him during the first term even though we're in different unis; I might visit with T. But I won't be able to do a thing to actually hook up with him on social media. Which leaves me with the second term of next year to get something done. That's 7-8 months from now. Too far away.
I can wait, but it'll be a painful wait.

Obviously, mhmm. Do you feel like trying anything during the holidays though? Same town, that would be asking for it if only he weren't so strangely distanced atm. How far have you got till the end of the semeser? Could you try studying / revising together?

Obviously, mhmm. Do you feel like trying anything during the holidays though? Same town, that would be asking for it if only he weren't so strangely distanced atm. How far have you got till the end of the semeser? Could you try studying / revising together?

A week and a half.
We're not the same major, so no.
Even though we took a class together last semester, he wouldn't study with me.
It was the only technical subject we could've taken together, and now it's passed.

If you'd like to read more, go here:
Post your questions here.

Btw, check the date on that previous thread to put things into perspective.

>>>/spinomoko/

Yeah reading atm (also checked).

That's one thing that's been going through my mind all this time. No matter how cute I think it is that you're so in love you go though all this, at the end of the day it is violating his privacy, which I find immoral, and deeply undeserving of a relationship of mutual respect. Idk user. If at the beginning you could at least have the excuse of just using whatever tricks you've been doing to find out if he even is into dudes, I guess that's something that could be forgiven given your circumstances, but anything on top of that tastes very bittersweet (again, I sympathize, I root for you, fuck I nearly cri at and ).

I don't know mate. This whole post might be of no consequence, you've been doing this for a year, I'm sure you've had some amount of reservations and doubts yourself, and others must have told you as well so, idk. I would say the only right thing to do is to come clean, but 99% that would have disastrous consequences so I'm not expecting you to. I guess I'll just stop now.
Damn I have so many mixed emotions user.
Any news on that gift?

Heh, no shit user.

Also you didn't bring up that T had a crush on C… If it hadn't been going on for longer, I would have thought that means T told on you.

I stopped worrying about what's moral for a while now. I honestly believe that same-sex relationships are immoral, but I still want to go through with it simply because I want to. I've worried about following rules all my life, so now I want to break them. Even when playing vidya with friends I would be too focused on playing fairly and so on instead of having fun, like mashing on your friend's controller or poking them.
Now, for the violating privacy part: I did the same with T, as you know. I betrayed his trust, I found out he's bi, but now trust and openness between us is like never before.
There's this TEDx video I saw about two months ago about cheating, and the presenter was an expert on the subject, and I remember her saying something to the effect of "cheating changes a relationship permanently, but overcoming it and fixing things makes the relationship stronger than ever before".
I'm not justifying what I'm doing, but I'm saying that something good can come out of this.
I don't think it could be forgiven. The amount of digging I did just to get this info is unbelievable. I got into his Snap, got into his email, went through sent items, found an email he sent LAST YEAR which had all kinds of log ins and passwords of his sent to family and close friends, opened another email, went through the deleted items which had an email from a dating site, went to that and logged in, went through his chats, found out, went through some more, found ass pics, went through more and found dick pic, then went through years of chats just to make sure I found all the pics I could.
THAT is unforgivable. That's why I want to do this from a different angle: Flirt with him on social media anonymously. Say that's the way I wanted to find out if he's into guys, and say it's my final hail Mary.

As for , I completely forgot I made that post. I know I wrote it directly from heart to keyboard, but it feels like it wasn't me, like I'm a different person today. I think it's because I'm in a confusing part of my life.

Ya think? T was understanding when I told him because that's the way he is: He's more easy-going kind of guy. He got mad, yeah, but things turned out okay, and he said he's glad that we had this talk and that we're more open with each other now.
C is someone that values his boundaries, but he wouldn't say a thing about it because he's not a confrontational person, so I wouldn't even know I did something wrong until it's too late.
Add to that that I'm not good with words and expressing myself, and that I started stuttering (just a bit) again… well, you get the idea.
Said he didn't open it because he's taking it with him back home.
He doesn't. I was just paranoid that he did, and I straight up asked him. T has charisma, looks, and fitness. I'm nothing compared to him. If he did have a crush on C, I wouldn't have a chance.

Yea you said that much in the previous thread (but I guess I should have figured out that meant opening it after the semester is over).
Oh I forgot, you didn't mention what you gave him, right?

Would be interesting to know why you think so. I don't know if you want to have that conversation.
[suspicion it's religious reasons intensify] [or being a Russian] well that may well be my personal biases talking now

Well, if "that talk" was just revealing your feelings about C and him telling you he was indded a bifag, I could understand that. I don't know personally if I could be that forgiving, I have no clue how he could. Maybe that is again my personal bias. I just feel like the freedom of keeping my thoughts to myself and deciding who I share them with… idk, it's very important to me. As an introvert and a shy person*, I am sure you understand. To be fair, I've never had anyone do to me what you did to T so in the end, I can only guess how I would react.

I was going to say somethingr about how once you break a glass, you can glue it however you want, you know it will never be the same, but just recently I learned there was such a thing as pic related so my metaphors are kind of against me.

Well in this case you would have some clue what you did wrong, heh.

*that is, you said you were a betafag so I take it you are shy.

Nope.
Your biases are right.
Yeah, I understand that. But at some point you might want someone to share things with because too many secrets can eat you up from the inside. Also, feedback and guidance is important.
Sharing with T how I feel is still hard since I can't express myself properly, but I do it anyway.
You have to keep in mind that I'm a close friend to him, so it wasn't just "anyone". If it was some random guy or someone not close to you, yeah it's normal to hate them for it. But an already close friend who says that they would accept you for who you are and says they're the same, that just promotes openness between you two.
Not completely. Things changed for me. I can talk to people and have normal conversations now, I stopped avoiding others I know when I unexpectedly see them, I danced in a club, etc., but I still get nervous around C.

I assume you're not planning to then?

The religious one or the Russian one?
My first guess was Islam. Although judging by that 2-part Stephen Fry documentary, people of India (so presumably mostly Hindus) are no jackpot either in terms of gay acceptance.
Strangely enough, the first and thus far only guy I did anything sexual with is a Muslim, probably one of the approximately 7 Muslims in the whole country, heh. Not the kind of vaguely religious Muslim-by-name-only either. Prays five times a day, does not drink or smoke. When we met the first time it was like 36°C here yet he was adhering to Ramadan which included not doing anything lewd outside of that brief period of time when he was allowed to drink and eat. I didn't ask him much about being gay while also being a Muslim, but he seemed comfortable being who he was. Said he did do research into whether being gay was a choice, concluded you can't ungay yourself…
I guess that helped him? They did a research in US universities and found that Christian college students were less likely to think homosexuality is a sin if they thought being gay was not a choice. I find that a weird correlation. Being a cleptomaniac or a sociopath are also not choices but that does not mean stealing or hurting people for your own pleasure then stops being bad. You would think college students would grasp that analogy.

Yeah I get that, but that's not what I talked about don't change the topic as I'm being judgmental and holier than thou on your ass! That's still you revealing your thoughts, you are in control of what others get to learn about you and what you keep to yourself.

Yeah but that's a double-edged sword. Being good friends would make it hard to just cut that person out of my life, I am sure, but would also feel like that much greater betrayal.
I'm glad it worked out for you. I just hope you realize how lucky you were that it did.

Yeah, true. That must be an interesting experienece, more interesting than just being extraverted your whole life. I haven't gone through such a transformation myself (at least IRL; anyone can be an internet toughguy or just talk as if they were a sociable person in general). Though I had a job for a year that had me interact with people. It's good to be pushed out of your shell every once in a while like that, if you pardon me using a horrid figure of speech like that.

Maybe I'll just leave this to your imagination.
True. But I don't think I'll care if T found out something more about me; I'm currently on "fuck it" mode.
I'm lucky he became my friend at all. He's the only real friend I have.
It's a painful experience. People around you must first humor you and go along with what you're doing, including you in their activities and such, then they see that you haven't completely changed (surprise surprise) and are boring/uninteresting to them, so they cut you out, then when you start noticing that and start asking what you did wrong they won't have an answer for that, and now they'll hate you because asking such a question makes them feel like the cunts they really are.
It's not a transformation many introverts go through, so people don't know how to react.

Fair enough I guess.

Well you sure are making it sound not worth it. Kind of a downer.

Idk where to go from that. I don't suppose you have arranged to go home together on the same flight again?

I don't know if it is worth it or not. I'm not done yet.
A lot of things in life take sacrifice and great endurance.
I don't know how long it will take me to completely change or if I will at all, but by then I would've found other people to have in my life.
No. I haven't booked a flight at all. I have other plans for a vacation with T, but they've been put on hold because of this exchange thing. And depending on how things go, I'd probably book a flight with T back home.

I just fapped for the first time in my life today.
It was a few pictures of C that I fapped to.

…for real? Jesus man… that is dedication. How does simply not fapping work, have you kept having blueballs and nocturnal emissions?

I had nocturnal emissions, but never blueballs.
I didn't cum much when I was in the shower, though.

Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!

When I start fapping, I don't know if I'm getting hard because of looking at his pictures or because I'm touching myself, but I know for sure that my mind is now starting to associate him with sexual pleasure.

No one believes these threads, you know. No shame though, I get lost in fantasy all the time.

I admire your commitment to your role.

Fantasy. Of course :^)

You sure that's a good idea?
Sure, this whole thing has been rather obsessive from the get go, or at least for a very long time now I would think, but do you want to add more fuel to the fire?

Yes, the fire rises.

This masturbation thing is really something.

Remember the thing I said about following rules? I'm just breaking my own rules until I find that rule that I wouldn't break.
It's a liberating thing to do, but it doesn't bring me happiness. Satisfaction, sure, but not happiness.

How many times have you done it since you began some two days ago?

You mean brreaking the rules, not masturbation, mhm? Just wait till you try alcohol, fam.

Otherwise, I've heard some conflicting reports on whether masturbation is healthy. It seems that it definitely relieves stress and everything (talking long term). There were mixed opinions I think on whether masturbating in your 20s till 40s reduces or increases the risk of prostate cancer. It probably reduces it when we're talking one's 50s though. I don't know if this enters the equation for you.
Actually I am almost certain it didn't, did it.

Also perhaps to come back to
I guess that makes sense if you didn't touch and tease your cock.

Well, you know. If you never used to fap before, how are you sure what's not much? (unless you literally came like a few drops or something, I guess).

Once yesterday, three times today.
It felt less satisfying the last two times I did it. I suppose I should do it less frequently? Any recommendations on the frequency?

It's tempting, but I think it's a stupid think to do. Losing control, saying things I probably shouldn't say to people I shouldn't say them to, possibly revealing secrets. For a guy like me, that's too risky.

Because of porn, and I mean amateur porn. It's a realistic frame of reference.
Also, I don't know what was cum and what was body lotion being shot off by my hands, so it might've actually been more than what I think.

Honestly, up to you user. Get to know your own body. Most people are fine with once a day. I'm okay with once every 2-4 days. But if you feel horny and have the stamina for it, go wild and cum 4 times in a day every once in a while, why not.

Translates to fun. But yeah in your case maybe giving away you're a biscum stalker might be too dangerous.

Not C though, mhmm?

Oh, I see. Nice, I guess? Share more experiences with us as you go. Like tasting your cum. Kidding. Not kidding.

If I had amateur porn of C, I would've stopped every other porn altogether. come to think of it, i haven't seen other porn since i started fapping to C

Not gonna taste my own cum. But it goes without saying that given the chance, I'd swallow C's cum.

Topjej

Tried fapping without lube, I stood there for 3 minutes without any change.
Lubed up and finished in a minute and a half.

Yeah I was actually kidding about that. I mean I never am, but I didn't expect you to.
Oh hey, but speaking about alcohol, does C or more importantly T drink?

Such is the fate of cutfags, I suppose :/

Will the stalking ever end?

Neither. We were offered alcohol in the club be all declined.

When he is by my side.

Muh nigga

Now I don't feel really attracted to traps. I like the femininity, just not when it's pretending, like when they wear overly-girly clothes like pink, frilly skirts and stockings.
Another way to show that femininity without the pretending is to wear fashionable male clothing or tight clothes.

Fair enough. Still, he sounds like the guy to try it with, particularly since he already knows a lot of shit about you.

Not everything. I told him I was in his Snap and Instagram, but not about his Twitter, where he messages fags, and that I took pics of those.

Oh, right.

He liked a pic on Instagram.
It's… strange.
Probably has nothing to do with me, but interesting nonetheless.

That is curious. You don't have access to his browser history or anything like that, right? Ie. you don't know whether he visits here, or?

Nope.
Browser history = laptop access.
Not a chance.

I've been progressively lasting longer during faps.
1 to 3 to 4.5 to 8 mins.
Though they feel less and less satisfying.

Might be because the excitement of it being something new has slowly worn off?
I don't know, I'm not a big masturbator myself and I don't remember my beginnings.
But I would think not having mastubated for such a long time in your life is bound to make you pent up and sensitive as fuck for your first time.

It all depends on how much you're int the mood and I guess how long it's been since the last time.

So I stayed 24 hours without it. Still not as satisfying.

Boom

It's summer time. I'm staying for a while before heading home.
I'll say goodbye to him
Then I'll make lock picks and practice. His dorm building is one of a few without security cameras. I won't steal anything; I'm no thief. I wanna see what I can find there about him. I wanna lie on his bed and remember the good times we had in his room.

Well this is getting creepy and hard to believe.

It was from the get-go.

Sure, but this is an extra layer of creepy.

I put a tracker on his car, followed him on foot to his dorm building, got his password, became friends with him, borrowed sd cards from his room without him knowing, took candid videos, found out his classes and routes between them, but only now it's getting creepy?

I yanked my dick too hard during last fap.
Now it hurts to do it.
How long until it recovers?

I'm watching Dexter. Midway into season 3.
It's really emotionally relatable with a lot of characters.

No I mean you've been doing all that to get information so you can pursue a relationship.
Extra layer of creepy is

Fuck if I know, you're the one who yanked it. Probably not more than a few hours or maybe a day?

I like his smell.
I probably won't see him for 7 months.
Went to his room today but he wasn't there, so I smelt his bed and pillow and it was as amazing.

this is the story of a dumb normie being stalked by a faggot user, oyy lelmao

Tried a wank. I do it with my left even though I'm right-handed, so it turns out I was pulling a little too hard to the left so some sort of tear marks appeared on the right.
Putting lotion on it burns, so I'll have to try some other kind of lube.
Since wanking it seems to hurt, I'll try a different approach, which is to not move my hand, but to move my hips instead, a.k.a. literally fucking my hand.

He's moving out of his room. Breaking in might not be a very good idea, but I still hope the bed smells the same.

Lock picking is not going well. Can't find any site that sells them and delivers quickly, and my homemade paper clip pick doesn't seem to work. Perhaps through the window would be better? Windows can't actually be locked, but his room faces the street, so I might get caught.

So I tried to be smart and use hand lotion instead of body lotion. Doesn't burn, sure, but it won't come off easily.

If tear marks appeared, I'd suggest just stopping for a while OP. You managed not to wank your whole life. Few days should not be that much of a challange.

No pain while fapping, but hand lotion still sucks.

I'm probably just paranoid and we just have kind of similar situations but I'm scared that this is about me

T says he doesn't like the way C talks and that it's not fitting for him. Says C looks manly but behaves and talks feminine. I disagree, and at least I know for sure that he's not attracted to C.

It's probably not. But I'll humor you. Tell me something that wasn't posted here.

Like what? And like I said I'm probably just being paranoid its just a little freaky tbh

Just to make sure. Does C's last name also happen to start with a C?

You should savor your first faps. They'll keep losing their magic until it's just another task you need to take care of, like taking a piss or eating whatever shitty food's available when your stomach's growling.

Finding new fap material helps, but it gets old faster than fapping to thoughts or actual lewds of someone you love.

Hand lotion was a bad idea. Tried washing it off but it wouldn't go away so I left it. Came back later and it formed some sort of layer on my dick. It was a brown layer even though the lotion is white.
Vaseline was also a bad idea. Gets stuck.
Body lotion was the best but it burnt me after the tears. I think I can go back to it.

Also, I won't see C for a very long time after tomorrow.

I already said it: it's satisfying but doesn't make me happy. Like eating or sleeping.

Come on guy, let us know if OP's fucked and the stalking can end.

Yeah well… it's fapping, not love.

op finally delivers.

He's probably right and its not about me so its fine but some thing just seem really familiar..kinda scarry but I should be fine?

I'd just like to be answered at least because if the answer is no I can stop worrying about it but I'm also putting trust into a random user that doesn't have the best track record for trust

Well I don't know, you figure this shit out with OP.
……
You could also say something about yourself. I OP see you are not C, he might give some more serious proof you are not him than just word.

What's your major?
A question that doesn't give personal info and I get to verify and rid you of your worry.

Why are you ignoring my question? It doesn't give any personal info either and even if the answer is yes it could just be a coincidence

What was your question and who were you asking?
This is an anonymous image board; people might not know who you're talking to when you're only using pronouns.

Stopped by his room to talk and ask about some stuff. He told me to stay because his best friend is coming and taking him. I was there for 2 hours.
I went with him and his best friend to the airport to drop him off and say goodbye.
Things felt great. I took one last pic of us all together.
I actually feel there is hope that I would see him in our home city before the exchange.

Everybody is gone. Just me and T here.

Sounds good then. GL OP. When are you going home?

I opened Snap. A snap story of his was there. He unblocked me.

I feel great.

No need for learning how to pick locks. His window is open, like the rest of the ones on campus.
He moved, so there isn't anything. But I'm gonna take the dorm pillow he left behind which has his scent. I'll replace it with another.

Tomorrow? After tomorrow? I don't know.
We'll see.

I hopped through the window. No one saw.
I left something at his room, so I could use that as an excuse if anythung goes wrong.
I'm gonna lay in his bed.

I went to his room and masturbated in his bed. Came a hot steamy load in 2 minutes and 45 seconds.

It's much simpler: I asked him to, and he did.

My dad is dying, according to my aunt and someone related to my dad's wife.
If he really is dying, I hope he dies the day before C returns home. I'd like to see him at the funeral.
Otherwise, I'd prefer that doesn't happen just yet.

Kind of harsh.

What is?

That those are the thoughts you have when learning your dad is dying.
Maybe he has been an asshole? If so, then that's harsh. It's harsh either way.

He was an asshole to my mother and brothers, not that I Iike them. He didn't take the role of a father that he should have.
When I was little and I used to watch TV I always wondered why the characters loved their parents. I realized it was because the parents were loving and supportive. But to me, that was unrealistic.
If he wants to play "pretend to be a good parent", then I'm gonna pretend along with the role of the good son that didn't abandon him like the others.

Yeah that's fair enough. I'm just saying.

Had another fap session in his bed.
2:15 this time.

Going for a third tonight.

Post time when you do.

Did it for 11 minutes without cumming, went limp, tried again, then lasted 50 seconds.

50 seconds before cumming or going limp?

I found a pillow in a room (not a dorm room) in another building, I got it washed, and put it in place of C's pillow. It's quite obviously bigger, but he's moved out of here, so he won't know.
I'm taking his pillow with me home.

Before cumming.

Bought a new suitcase to put the pillow along with other stuff in it.
Business class allows to check in 2 suitcases.

Logged into his dating site/app account. He's definitely a bottom. Likes taking it up the ass.
He sent an ass pic to another guy. Doesn't seem like much of a fap material, but at least I know he's still sending.

See you on the other side, faggots.

I'm on business class. Shit is cray.

Hello from the other side.

how was the flight?

It was a whole different experience. Lots of fancy looking people.
The spaciousness was weird. Not used to it on flights.

Ass pic later. Can't do it now. In hospital with my father.

While I'm sitting here doing nothing, I'd like to ask a math question: if S is a subgroup of the group G, does it HAVE to contain the identity of G that is e? Can't a subgroup have its own element that works as an identity just for that subgroup?

Nevermind.
If the subgroup has its own identity f, and r is an element of the subgroup, then rf=r, but in the original group G, re=r, and left multiplying both sides by the inverse of r, we get f=e and e=e.
So the group's identity HAS to be the subgroup's identity.

this thread is bread

At mom's apartment. There's 4 other people here and only 1 good bathroom.
Who said I don't like good fapping challenges?

I only need to come up with some good excuse for how long I'm in there. Told my brother I was "washing my feet"