Forgot my sage.

Fuck You.

What was the theme here?

nice downboat kiddo

no wonder this Holla Forums will never be as good as 4chan>>573895

Nice try, Manslave.

theme was to be a terrible comedian

To trigger Holla Forums it seems like.

The message is "Stop taking it up the ass, white man" hidden as "cops r bad u dindu nuffin".

Its a metaphor for wasted time, living in denial about the wreck of your life. You spend your life in a mental prison because you're in denial about your situation around you, ("Not me. Not never. Ain't happening"). Then you wake up and realize everything has gone to ruin, and you lash out, eventually leading to suicide (to go to bed forever.) The prototype of the skit can be seen in embed video.

Nah, the theme seems more like what happens when you take life in stride/being a man, and the other side of that.

Thats actually clears up some things, pretty nice metaphor

I must say I really like the other cut much better.
youtu.be/4scMK5PnIBQ?t=7m57s

This came from a sociaopath.

Bumping just to spite you.

Holy shit.
What am I doing with my life?

bombing as hard as possible

sam need to grow a pair and do even more shitty stand up, hes not going to get funnier hiding behind his jewtube, he needs to suffer to git gud

That's actually quite interesting. Comedy in general stems from suffering, Sam doing standup brings suffering to him and the audience both, leveling the playing field between them letting true comedy be formed. You don't just laugh at the funny guy telling jokes but you too are the joke. It's all a joke. It hurts but you laugh anyway.

Holla Forums humor is kind of shit tbh outside of the jew happy merchant meme

ok i can agree with this. but how does that not contradict his other sketches. sam is right wing conservative so i assume he wants to actually have a traditional white family life. if not what does he want?

He's a DrumpfTard, he doesn't make sense, he's braindead like all of them.

true

Trump won

putin won

Putin is a good guy.

test

putin is a good goy*
correct'd

Rewatching this almost felt like I'm watching a modern art piece.

So it's post modernist hipster comedy?

Trump won

Here's some introdasting stuff

Life's easier thinking that the people you disagree with are stupid.

Wow the way its shot and all is something I would never expect from adult swim. Is this what Million Dollar Extreme is like most of the time.

watch the germans singing together after terror attack, prisoners of their own denial of reality

lel

this is beuatiful. isis wants violence but germans are better than that.*wipes tear*

100 dollars says they gave him an iphone to be there.

If you kill your enemies they win :^)

That's sickening. The perfect illustration of Nietzsche's Last Man.

No. It's usually Sam doing silly voices into his phone camera.

women were a mistake

Oh is this a parody of american history x?