Daily reminder that you cumskins killed 6 million innocent Jews and deserve death for denying it

Daily reminder that you cumskins killed 6 million innocent Jews and deserve death for denying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUMSKINS

Looks to me liek some jew nigger is triggered

I obviously didn't kill enough.

Daily reminder Jews have been kicked out of countries 109 times and it's never the Jews' fault.

No, not me.
Stop putting guilt over everybody. Just like I'm not responsible for slavery or for people dying in poor countries.
Fuck you with your guilt fucking cuck.

Ruckle madcow at it again.

We won't make that mistake next time.

OP, can you explain why Jews are allowed to have walls around Israel, but Europe and the US are to be strictly open border?

Can you explain why it's so important for Jews to keep their racial purity, but eliminating the white race through "multiculturalism" and "diversity" is ok? Why isn't Israel accepting refugees, but they demand it of us?

Why is the banking cartel predominantly Jewish and what does that have to do with the banking crisis in Europe and America?

Why do fucking Jews own all media outlets and push a pro-racemixing and LGTBBQ agenda and promote the sexualization of kids?

This might answer your questions about why everyone hates kikes so fucking much.

dailre reminder that lolocaust didnt happen

put this in your custom CSS

#post-form-inner {
animation-iteration-count: 0;
}
.post-image {
transform: rotate(0deg);
-webkit-filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(100%);
filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(100%);
}
.full-image {
}
.theme-catalog DIV.thread IMG
{
transform: rotate(0deg);
}

You trying to rile up whitey or what, OP?

There is no fucking way 6 million Jews were killed. Oh, I know that the number that is being pushed, but there is no fucking way

INNOCENT

Hey OP. What we did to the Jewish people was horrible and I sincerely apologize on behalf of our savage inhumane white race.

Us progressive whites will continue to support Israel and fight antisemitism as we pass down our white guilt down generations of generations.

didn't kill enough it seems
need a 2nd holocaust, but real this time and include the fucking sandnigger mudslimes

An estimated 30 million white Europeans and Americans were killed putting a stop to it. We feel you owe us.

6 trillion you anti Semitic nazi

itt:

Here you go, a Kosher source:
eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

You think the Jews would do that? Go out and lie about their persecution?