Holla Forums's Shitty Mods

Massive weeb faggot with super strict rules on the anime board. Does not allow opposistion of lolis, and bans people even for the slightest grammatical errors.

Actually not that bad. He's the best I've seen so far. Maybe he's not harsh enough on shitposters, and sometimes too harsh though. Mark is also a great guy.

Doesn't do jack shit, and gave the board to a WTSnacks-tier 4cuck named Tiw. He removed spam… sometimes, and when so, very slowly. He didn't care about the board, and just circlejerked on the IRC.

Massive cuck. Globally banned for 6 weeks because his feelings were hurt. Worst mod on Holla Forums I've seen so far. Tiw is probably Jim, a massive Facebook hugbox SJW. I've called globals and Hotwheels faggots directly many times, but Tiw is such a special snowflake that he can't take it and he bans me globally.

Not that horrible, just gives 2 week bans for any sort of spam, whether it's 10 or it's 50, and doesn't come on to remove spam early enough.

Shits up Holla Forums with garbage memes and terrible CSS/stickies. Lowcard himself is pretty cool though. He's slow to delete CP, which is quite sad.

Garbage mod who circlejerks about his red raccoon, and fails to delete shitposts. He gets his handyman CriticalError to delete CP spam, and he forces unfunny garbage on his userbase. He's a furry though, so what would you expect?

Feel free to discuss any other Holla Forums mod and why they're great/shit, or add onto/object what I said about them.

Owns tons of "professional" circlejerking shitty boards, like 20 last time I checked! Keep it to one board, autist!

Mods are shit and do not remove shitposts. Fuck them. To prove:

BAN ME. PLEASE FUCKING BAN ME FOREVER FROM THIS STUPID BOARD.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are full of intolerant nazi mods who hate free speech.

Got banned by the faggot again

cool story bro

that's nice, snowflake

Why is Puppysky still allowed to exist? That fucking retard destroys whatever he touches.

okY

i am not banned

Holla Forums is for shitposts and funposts
go elsewhere, rulecuck madfag

howsabout you go have a drink to take the edge off, user?

look here buddy, i ain't ya snowflake.
just callin bullshit like i see it.

okay then

/a/ is worst board.
Also… it seems to me most of these mods have thumbs up their asses. They don't seam to care about the side effects of cp spam/cp. Just look at the logs on /hebe/ they'll delete the pictures (if illegal) and won't delete the posts themselves…. they also don't even ban them. Since when should they be the special little snowflakes who can do whatever the fuck they want with not consequences?
that's a total contradiction… and they need to start using real logic rather than muh feels.

HEY MODS HOW ABOUT A STICKY
YOU USELESS FAGGOTS

YAAAAAAS

My face when they forget about me all the time

I AM LE MASTER OF 8CHANS

The real question is when are the mods going to get their tits out?

MOD TITAYS IN THIS THREAD!

Did I scare them off?

Maybe one day my boi. I never expected to see me.

Also
I prefer the term "Flood" thankyouverymuch.

What if OP is a MOD and just made
this thread to troll us?

Then they better see

true

bbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuummmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppp

Opinion discarded, kys tbh fam.

Disgusting NeoFAG believes his opinion matters and likes overhyped, unpolished piece of shit semi-weeb games for casuals that want to feel hardcore and don't mind 14 FPS because no standards.