Meta thread: Regarding the obscene number of political bait posts appearing lately

I know there are real Holla Forumsacks here. They mostly post Trump or make semi-ironic Hitler posts. Sometimes there are "Comics Holla Forums would like" threads and while I ignore them myself, they don't really do any harm.

I know there are real leftists here. For the most part, if they're on this website they take issue with pure diversity hires and pointless race swaps. They probably get annoyed by those Holla Forums threads, but don't spam them and leave them be.

These aren't the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about posters that come across as bad caricatures of these two groups in an attempt to rile the other up. Basically vid-related.

Common traits of a false Holla Forums:
-Attacks artists for no other reason than ethnicity or Judaism
-Injects Holla Forums into everything in an aggressive arrogant manner. I know Holla Forumsacks can be like that, but I'm talking
levels of obnoxious

Common traits of a false Holla Forums shill:
-Screams Holla Forums at anything short of full blown communism
-Accuse anyone who makes a mild racist joke or bemoans an especially hamfisted feminist comic of being from Holla Forums
-Claims the board has been infiltrated real bad lately
-Advocates banning people in order to stop a takeover ie trying to sow infighting

Examples

For the most part, people are good at ignoring these posts, but I just thought I'd spell it out for anyone still buying into it. Sage if you want, I've said all I really wanted to.

I'm confident there'll be plenty of damage control from shills in this thread, with posts along the lines of "But that's exactly what X is like, it's not a shitty imitation at all!"

>>>/cuckchan/
Go back to your shithole if both Holla Forums and Holla Forums trigger you so much

Remember to filter D&C shills.

If I had just one Internet wish, it would be that all browsers come with a magically infallible sincerity checker included. All it does is highlight anything anyone writes anywhere that they don't actually mean. Doesn't stop anyone from saying anything or edit anything, just identifies all bait, trolling, and shilling for what it is. Unfortunately, that's the only solution I can think of for the stuff OP's talking about short of an increase in fundamental human decency.

I love you Holla Forums.

I just do.

I wish we could all have a sleepover together.

So cozy, this board.

Kill yourself.

at least someone finally made this thread

Those aren't the same guy, OP.

Honestly, if you're so much of a faggot that you can't handle a little bit of Holla Forums banter or joking, then you shouldn't be coming to Holla Forums at all.

Holla Forums is our second most active board and Holla Forums only manages to stay in the top 10 because everyone shitposts there.

Honestly, if you're so much of a faggot that you can't handle a little bit of Holla Forums banter or joking, then you shouldn't be coming to Holla Forums at all.

Holla Forums is our second most active board and Holla Forums only manages to stay in the top 10 because everyone shitposts there.

You're all so caught up in wearing your wrong ideas on your sleeve, meanwhile all the leaders you so despise/admire are exchanging long protein strings with each other. Get a grip, shitposters.

Same shit happening on Holla Forums. Someone pretending to be a lefty, probably a 15 year old autist. He's usually ignored but if enough people take the bait it completely derails the thread.

Example: >>>Holla Forums314173
(ctrl+f "lol" to see his posts)

Never has a 420 get been more appropriate

bump

Yeah, but what do we make with hyperbole?

This is honestly a problem with Holla Forums at large right now. Pretty much any board that doesn't have active mods (Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /n/, etc) is subject to large amounts of political shitflinging for no reason whatsoever. And while the mods could very easily identify those posters who are intentionally stirring shit up versus actually just being political, they evidently don't, as we continue to have this problem. And anyone who complains about the situation is immediately told to go back to pol/leftypol/reddit, on the presumption that anyone who dislikes political banter must be from some hugbox. I come here to talk about cartoons, not politics.

What's this? Someone on this board who's actually have a good head on his shoulders? Any user from Michigan here? If so, tell me, is Hell freezes over?

Unless the cartoonists themselves are too busy discussing politics.

Reminder that Gravity Falls went down the shitter because Alex Hirsch was too busy sucking Sander's dick while dissing Trump at the same time.

I wouldn't call them shills, they're just retards who are completely obsessed with politics. It's been a problem all over Holla Forums but Holla Forums seems to be affected the least.

Holla Forums is a necessity to stop tumblr from taking over Holla Forums like 4chan Holla Forums got taken over. But remember, anyone who does nothing but scream SHILL SHILL KIKE SHILL CUCK SHILL SHILL NIGGER KIKE SHILL KIKE SHILL!!!11!! is a false flagger.

And he turned Dipper into an eternal beta and made Mabel an unlikeable little faggot.

Holla Forums seems to be affected the most. Most of the site is made up of moderates or the occasional lukewarm Holla Forums or Holla Forums poster. Here you'll have teenaged shits who pretend they know jack shit about politics, roleplaying as nazi natsoc morons or complain about SJWs 24/7 while praising other SJWs for calling out other SJWs.

So how do we solve this problem?

Everyone here has to age about ten years so they're old enough to stop overreacting over every god damn thing.

I'm kind of hoping it recedes after election season is over, but you never know.

>>>/4chan/

Really nigger?

Way to prove OP's point, nigger,

>>>/anywherebuthere/

>>>/4chan/
This isn't your hugbox faggot.

Pretty sure that was the signature spice guy as well.
Some of those lol posts are me mocking him though. I was trying to make it obvious, but some people still got butthurt.