Christcucks are the cancer killing Holla Forums

Why is Holla Forums full of idiot Christcucks? It's extremely annoying, as they pop up quite regularly in all manner of threads, posting about "leave your degenerate ways and embrace the Lord Jesus Christ, our saviour!". And this on threads that had nothing to do with religious discussion.

A number of threads on various of the boards here get derailed because Christcucks do this shit, but it's especially annoying to see them do it on /r9k/ or Holla Forums.

At least on 4chan, they get called Christcucks and told to fuck off, but why is it that they're so present and vocal here? Is it because they have their containment board here?

They all need to be banned, and they're a problem even on Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/mark/2.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That isn't a thing, you aethist fedora-tipping child molester.

Go back to Holla Forums or /r9k/ or whatever shit hole you climbed out of.

If that even that does happen it's probably just bait you're eating up, because you're a dumb 13 year old cunt.

Fuck off back to Stormfront, you kike-obsessed delusional manchild.

I don't think the one who unironically believes in magical god-men born of virgins who came to Earth to sacrifice himself to himself to save humans from himself has any room to laugh at anyone else.

You're something, kid. A barrel of laughs.

Go be a fedora somewhere else kthx

Oh boy, here we go with the:

Also, I'd say Holla Forums is absolutely bottom of the barrel, considering your reference to "board choices".

Go back to Stormfront.

The funniest part is I didn't even have to guess where you were coming from, it's always some confused leftard that has a problem with our big bro JC.

The funniest part is I didn't even have to guess where you were coming from, it's always some confused leftard that has a problem with our big bro JC.

Yeah, I find it quite odd.

I'm wondering if it's actually Holla Forums again. Seeing as how huehues are super religious fucks.

There are loads of them on Holla Forums I think they're trying to hijack the narrative. They always turn out to be very troll like as well, just like the poster above me.

They did already friend. You can find it here:
>>>/tumblr/

Totally not OP trying to salvage his thread.

I'm one of the enemy user. AMA.

being a part of Holla Forums
laughingwhores.jpg

ikr?

if God isn't real, how do you explain the Bible?

Yup.
:3

that's a dog

Yuppers, is a puppers.
:P

Eh. You got legit Christians interested in helping people and shit.

Then you racists and white supremacist interested in giving a new varnish to the ideology society has already decided is repulsive and unacceptable. Legit Christcucks mostly mind their own and stay in sfw boards, its the fake Christians that basically use the religion as a political tool. They are the ones that spend more time complaining about Jew and liberals and "white genocide" than converting people (regardless of race or politics) or helping the poor and shit like that.

So, you know, real salt of the earth type fellas.

I say with all honesty… At this point I'm only Christian because it pisses of faggots like OP. And because the bible is a really awesome story.
I disagree with certain themes and I believe some things are taken out of context. As a whole, though, Christianity (minus Catholocism and Evangelism) is the best weapon to fight the retarded bullshit that makes most of us hate society.

Have a pic of Christ whipping the Jew money changers in the Temple.

Holla Forums is an nsfw board? lmao I didn't know.

But user, I really DO want to help people and convert people regardless of their skin colour, if someone acts like a gentleman then I will treat them with respect.

But I also don't want my country, to be run over by savages from third world countries.

This isn't about being passive and allowing yourself to be run over by immigrants, this isn't about being aggressive and starting a race war, this is about being ASSERTIVE and saying NO to allowing your race to be wiped out, there is nothing racist about this.

If we allow the third-worlders into Europe then Europe will be like a third world nation. Then who will help the third world when there aren't any first world countries left? Who will help them when they destroyed their chance at redemption and we simply allowed them to? lmao

it's simply because you are a salty faggot and they instinctivly know that they can trigger your degenerate ass just by posting these things.

…is what user says to God on judgement day.

Tell me Holla Forums, do you think user will go to heaven?

Of course not. I don't plan on it.

But I do believe in Jesus Christ, do good works in his name and I believe the bible is correct on most social issues we face.

Does it really matter if I'm going to heaven as long as I can say I lived a Christian life while on earth? Churches help the community and I volunteer to help in the church constantly, give money and even have managed to get a few friends to make church part of their lives.

I don't know if I'll get into heaven or not, but I'm content with living a Christian life on earth.

Whatever floats your boat bruh.

The same to you. If you get off on tipping fedoras and reading Sagan, more power to you.

Actually I am a Christian, bro. But whatever.

It will matter more than be humanly conceived of to you personally on that day user, so yea.

But not to you.

No, it matters to me to the degree I can hold it. Why would I want you to be lost user?

I'm close to finding the right path. What has happened to me is quite literally, I've decided to find the church again for the first time since I was about 11 years old. The path that brought me back to Christ is a direct result of the degeneracy that we are seeing in society today.
And, well, I'm a fucked up person and we won't get into all of that, but the path of my life has taken me here. I don't know if it's ungodly to find Jesus the way I've found the church, but in a way, yeah… I guess I'm trolling the people in society that I see as degenerate by being a Christian.

No, that's fine user. Jesus didn't come to heal the 'healthy' but those who are sick.

The Calling of Levi
(Matthew 9:9-13; Luke 5:27-32)

13Once again Jesus went out beside the sea. All the people came to Him, and He taught them there.

14As He was walking along, He saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax booth. “Follow Me,” He told him, and Levi got up and followed Him.

15While Jesus was dining at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with Him and His disciples—for there were many who followed Him. 16When the scribes who were Pharisees saw Jesus eating with these people, they asked His disciples, “Why does He eata with tax collectors and sinners?”

17On hearing this, Jesus told them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Sorry forgot to give you the link user.
biblehub.com/bsb/mark/2.htm

I've pondered your point for a long time.

I can't control society or what everyone else does, but for a few hours on Sunday I can personally stay away from it. It's not rubbed in my face on Sunday and I get to see a sense of normal society when I'm in church. No faggots, no trannies, so special snowflake blue-haired feminists who want to smash the patriarchy.
If that's all I can get is a few hours on Sunday, then I'll take what I can get. I can't erase all the sin and blasphemy in the world, just enjoy the time I have when it's not in my face.

That's another user. This is me that you responded to before:

Ofc if you meant to reply to that image macro instead then have at it.

ITT: Shills and fedoras calling anyone who hurts their feelings "annoying" as if most atheists aren't annoying either (like dumbfuck OP using shill lingo)

Christcuck is a word invented by shills. Fuck off back to Holla Forums OP, you whiny faggot. It's sad enough that you disrupt every Christian Holla Forums thread (apparently Pagans promoting beastality is fine though) but now you're whining about it on Holla Forums. Stop being a butthurt atheist bitch and go back to reddit.com/r/atheism.

Also, to read my pictures right go to the top right of your screen and click on the "options" text there. Then click on theme and set it to something that isn't board-specific CCS.

I was responding to the image…
The theme he's getting at is that Christianity has been subverted by Jews and additionally, he seems to be assuming that I believe if everyone was a Christian, we'd have no degeneracy.

While his first point about the Jews controlling Christianity isn't totally false, it isn't exactly true, either. Catholicism and the Evangelicals, I will agree, have been taken over by Jews.
However, I am specifically a non-Zionist southern Baptist.
I believe the prophecy of Jews returning to Israel already has been fulfilled and their occupation there now has nothing to with the God's promise to Jews for the land of Israel. God has made it clear in several parts of the bible that the children of Abraham are only to enter the kingdom of Jerusalem if they are believers. They are not believers and are instead what Revelation 2:9 refers to as "those who say they are Jews but are not."

They are indeed the synagogue of Satan and have denied the son and therefore are anti-Christ. They are liars because they don't believe in the old Testament, but say they do (the Torah). They don't believe in the Tower of Babel, don't believe the ten commandments and pretty much do not believe most of the Torah. They are liars and if they believe in a god, it's not the god they think. I could go on for days about the Jews and their lies, and indeed so did Martin Luther, founder of the Lutheran church.

So while some brands of Christianity have been subverted by Jews with the Schofield Bible, there are many of us who haven't been indoctrinated with the "God's Chosen" bullshit.

the god to whom you pray doesn't exist

deal w/ it, cuck

Believing that progress, intelligence, ability and technological advancement are intrinsically tied to race is pretty racist. Assuming that brown "savages" from the third world will corrupt your ivory tower of Elven perfection is an opinion difficult to reconcile with the teachings of the Bible. I honestly admire how much white supremacists/ race "realists" try.

At least the guys at /asatru/ are consistent. Then again, who the fuck knows what paganism was actually like so long ago? So they get a lot more reason with the source material whereas just about anyone can pick up a Bible and see that Holla Forums mentality isn't compatible with the Bible without the Mental Gymnastics DLC.

Well, the old testament is actually pretty Holla Forums-tier but only if you're a Jew, and you know how Holla Forums feels about die juden.

OK Fair enough user. My point was simply to encourage you in seeking God.

I would also recommend you find a church that loves and believes the Bible and teaches from it and not just interpretations or feelings. There are many very well translated versions that go straight to the original manuscripts, not just relying on rehashing other versions. The ESV, NIV, and NKJV are three excellent ones. If you can find a church where the pastor uses one of these versions and doesn't try overmuch to be touch-feely about it, then you probably have found a good church that won't try to "tickle your ears".

Remember the Bible is filled with hard sayings user. Legit real Christianity will completely #rekt personal selfishness. You can never be happy in it again. And I'm not talking about attendance at church services either–I mean the actual relationship with the person of Jesus Christ. Once you're in, it's all in and in a hardcore way. But it's completely worth it, and you will never be alone again heh. :D

Sometimes the truth is racist. There's a reason black people have never built anything that stood the test of time or actually invented anything that has really benefited society.

I don't think cuck means what you think it means, you retarded parrot.

They're a weird bunch, but they're definitely not the overzealous Christians that you're thinking of. I think they're the type that don't shove their beliefs down your face but are open to give the answers if you seek them on their board. The repent posters are likely just shitposting.

You are the kind of passive aggressive weasel that led to SJW shit happening. Fuck off. Christians were never told to cower in fear because we might offend feelings by calling out hedonism like it is. Stop trying to emasculate Christians, it's not going to happen except in already retarded places like Reddit.

Anything reddit is cancer, even their "Christianity" subreddit.

Nowhere in the bible does it say that I have to pander to trannies, fags, feminists or violent thugs. Nowhere does it say that I have to love the Muslim hordes now invading Europe and the US. Just because I'm Christian, it doesn't mean I silently sit in the corner and let degeneracy take hold in society and do nothing. Anyone who feels the opposite is no friend to Christianity or the Christian way of life.

This is again, a product of the Catholic church. Once Catholicism is destroyed, only then can there be a true European Christian revival.

Why aren't you stoning adulterers right now? Don't you believe the divine inspired word of the creator of the universe?

Have you ever eaten bacon? Shellfish? Of what fabric are the clothes you're wearing made? Not mixed, surely?

If there is even a single part of the bible that you do not follow, then you do not believe that gee dash dee exists. If you did believe, you would follow every single part of it, not just the parts that make you feel good.

Please, please try to follow the bible's words exactly as they are written, all of them. Do that so you can realise the grand Kafka trap that has been set for you.

Matthew 5:39.

Also, Deuteronomy 19:21.

Kafka trap.

I meant catch 22 or contradiction. Although there are aspects of christianity that are also kafka traps.

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
join my discord u losers

Turning the other cheek for a slap is one thing, letting them rape your children and indoctrinate your youth is another.

Depends on what context you mean. If you want to take it literally, the people of Rotherham should be setting up a crusade to rape 1,400 Muslim children in retaliation for what has been done at Rotherham by Muslims. Or you could use that to justify the "war on terror." You could use it to justify a lot of bad as well as good.

God quite literally burned the city of Sodom after he sent two angels to lot and found the Sodomites couldn't be saved. God does not want the degeneracy that we're seeing today and being complicit in it is just as bad as doing it, in my opinion.

The fantasy you are describing isn't actually Christianity. If you had ever studied the New Testament instead of apparently trying to dig up troll material you'd be well aware of that user.

Jesus Christ has fulfilled all the obligations of the Law and the Prophets. Christians are under a new and better covenant. You'll never be righteous by fulfilling the law, it was only meant to serve as a schoolmaster to show you how deeply you need God's grace.

BTW, why are you so dead set against people apprehending Biblical faith user? Surely you realize Christians are not, in fact, God? Right?

As basically mentioned earlier, Jesus came to heal the sick, not those who consider themselves just fine and dandy without a need for Him.

I apologize if some Christian offended you in the past–please forgive me. But please don't get angry at God simply because one of His children fucked up something user.

It's the product of atheism AKA cultural marxism

I agree. But just how has it managed to creep into Christianity? It's my opinion that the Catholic church has provided an inlet for this type of attitude that is becoming prevalent in "pop-Christianity."

Whether it's the Pope saying fag marriage is a-ok, or he's kissing the feet of Muslim immigrants in Europe, it seems that Catholicism is more than happy to pump this degenerate attitude right into their teachings. The Pope wants open borders, yet surrounds the Vatican with walls.

It's not 100% Catholic, as I believe Evangelicals are partially responsible for some of the "love every nation ESPECIALLY Israel because they're the chosen!" type of bullshit. This is a ridiculous notion because the nation of Israel is one of the most wicked places on earth and its inhabitants are deniers of Christ and because Tel Aviv, coincidentally, is the most gay-friendly city on earth, according to fags themselves. Israel and Jews are the ones pushing for open borders and gay rights, stirring up violence among our communities and causing financial collapses of a historic magnitude.

Good to know God works by having an incredibly strict, violent, legalistic code enforced under penalty of death to entire centuries of human beings only to teach another future, entirely independent group of humans about some metaphorical shit that could have been explained much better in scriptural form.

OT people sure got the ass end of that deal huh? Christianity really needs to come up with a better excuse for ripping off Judaism and running with it an the opposite direction.

I like how you accused me of being emotional. That was a clever argument and not obtuse at all.

Do you really think that the omnipotent creator of the universe would have written things in his holy book that he didn't mean? Did he make mistakes? How is it possible for an omnipotent deity to be fallible? Or is he not omnipotent? He's just some guy who's apparently able to create the universe but not much else? Does he need our help? Then why doesn't he communicate that a bit better? It sure would be a big help if he could convey information via some means other than people's dreams. To say nothing of the fact that no one else can even verify what another person dreamt, if god created everything, why couldn't he have made it so humans only dream when he's talking to us or something? Instead of making the human mind sometimes dream about nonsense? Or is that exactly what he did do and every dream that has ever been dreamt was actually god speaking to us? If so, I don't care if he is the very definition of benevolence due to the fact that he created the medium in which the concept of benevolence exists in the first place, if god is the reason that I have had some of the nightmares I've had in my life, then I want him to go away and leave me alone.

And why would he make it so easy for me to come up with nigh infinite arguments against his existence to the degree that it exhausts me every time I start making them? To say nothing of the fact that those arguments exist in the first place.

If god created the universe, then he is objectively evil for allowing all the suffering that has ever occurred. Because he is the reason that all that suffering exists in the first place.

Ehh. Tbh seems a bit short-sighted to suggest–as you seem to be doing–that God should obey you're notions of right and wrong, good and bad. But have at it heh.

Wisdom will be born out by her children friend.
:D

I AM LE MASTER OF 8CHANZ

lolnewp. i said specifically what i meant on the topic user. the law had a purpose. jesus bore all it's penalties for you specifically. sin is no longer the issue for mankind.

Rejecting Christ Jesus and His offer of salvation is the only issue remaining now, not whether you eat dead pigs or any manner of food (read Acts) or any other regulations (read Romans).

You can inform yourself what the Bible has to say on every point you brought up. I hope you will do so.
:D

oh, so i get to eat pigs now? thanks, jesus!

don't understand why they were verboten in the first place, but whatever

don't understand why god would have created animals that humans aren't allowed to eat or fabrics that humans aren't allowed to mix, but whatever

don't understand why god would have wanted humans to remain ignorant of good and evil and then created a tree that bears fruit that will allow them to learn of good and evil in the very same garden, but whatever

Logic informs me, friend. Little else is quite as important in public discourse, as logic. Perhaps the scientific method. Positing and arguing about things that could not possibly be observable within the constraints of our own universe is entirely futile.

Christfags stopped being a problem before this site even started falling apart. The problem here is you. What were you say-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk about being an edgy reactionary faggot

My nigga….

If God should appear to me and tell me that shit himself, I'd kill whoever he told me and sleep like a dog on percocet.

If its the very mundane, very fallible ancient writings of people I know for a fact had a lesser understanding about the mechanics of the world than the average person today, the words of another human being printed and sold at your local wallmart *claiming* to speak for God? That shit?

I'm gonna be skeptical.

Too late.

At least they still have reddit.com/r/atheism - where shitty, illogical arguments are the norm.

Fucking redditors need to fuck off (or at least adapt). Don't understand why they're taking their atheist bullshit here, just annoying as fuck.

Ezekiel 23 is a parable you silly autist.

For what exactly?

I can’t think of anything more boring to read than Semitic religious texts, detailing the lives of desert-dwellers thousands of years ago, how they pillaged and killed other tribes, lists of things you can’t do, what animals you are allowed to eat and how to sacrifice goats.

Sorry you have a severe combination of ADHD+autism user. Hope you get better.

The autist is you. He asked a rational question and you responded with a meme and a shitty link.

Stop taking the bait.

lol christfags are funny

This thread is currently the greatest salt mine on Holla Forums.
Stay mad, Christcucks.

They aren't real people. They are bots. This site has been compromised in every way. An opportunity to influence the opinions of young people is too lucrative to ignore for too many interests. Mods enforce agendas openly and with zeal. In this age of total surveillance, it is too much to disbelieve that they have been identified as the fulcrum that needs to be controlled to make censoring this site truly effective. So it follows that they are probably paid, or otherwise compelled, agents of political interest groups and maybe not who they say they are. If you ask me, hotwheels recusing himself of this site is a clear indication that it has been compromised by powerful interests and that he refused to cooperate and hoped to turn people off to the site and kill it simply by going away and saying nothing, leaving people to either react emotionally or to guess what the reason is.

AI has taken over. Censoring written word and image/video is trivial now. It's not just a matter of site operators 'deleting' content. Negative feedback can be generated in huge volume in a believable way with AI in order to turn people off to certain ideas.

People have the instinct to try to fit in. Their opinions in the moment can be and very often are influenced by simple expressions of opinion like a one-sentence comment, especially if there are many such comments all agreeing.

This is the cutting edge of the media. Instead of just presenting ideas and implying their popularity, the ideas can be presented and the appearance of their popularity can not just be implied, but asserted with fabricated evidence. The fact that people emotionally identify with expressions as simple as snippets of text is being exploited to gain a great amount of leverage in influencing their minds.

It's as simple as this: people see that they can post anything they want online, they see their expression appear in the public setting, they see people they know respond, and can respond in turn.

This builds the very deep expectation that anything they see in the same place or in a similar place was made by a person more or less like them.

But it's not necessarily true in every case.

The implications of AI in society are complex. Basically, anyone who has enough computing resources can influence public opinion through the internet in an extremely powerful way that exceeds any other technique in history by far.

How can you deny that this is at very least a possibility? The technology and resources have existed for a long time and such practices would be extremely profitable. There is no possible argument against these facts.

Basically the internet has turned into and is becoming more so a thought feedback machine that puts down "unpopular" ideas and shoves them to places with no audience.

Let me just summarily counter some obvious objections:

1) The straw-man examples that microsoft has been advertising and posting all over the internet (especially on Holla Forums/4chan) of the "nazi chatbot" and "pretty awful image interpreter" will be cited. "THE CUTTING EDGE IS NOT THAT SHARP" they will say. These examples are not the cutting edge. These are toy versions of the real thing that are allotted a trivial amount of computing power and opened up to the public to guide their perceptions of the state of the art.

The examples brought forth by universities are more on par, but their funding and resources are astronomically outweighed by those of private business and government. You have to take that into account when estimating the state of the art.

2) CAPTCHA etc. are easily solved with computing power that is not expensive for large companies OR governments. CAPTCHA etc. serve only to prevent people with less computing power from doing the same thing as people with more computing power. Such controls are generated algorithmically and can be partially cracked algorithmically and then the results in specific cases can be analyzed with AI to come up with an approximate solution that is likely to be correct.

3) The most obvious path to refutation (what the shills would say first) would be "people think for themselves they are very smart!!!!!!!"

Maybe in isolation, but it takes a strong will to go against the grain.

We all want to fit in and will go to great lengths to do so.

If you really want to make a place for yourself, you need to know when to say 'when'.

You know it.

This point is the razor. Some people will delude themselves, some people will admit their own flaws. Any ideas on how to get around this problem are absolutely critical to the spread of the truth. So if you can, make a point of expressing your thoughts on this problem!

Lol not at all bro. Go over to /christian/. We don't have the technology to replicate autism that well.

Also you spend way too much time on image boards and think the whole world revolves around them. No one is plotting against you. No one gives a fuck. Just buy my product and move on, or be a hobo outcast. No subterfuge required.

try again

No. You provide physical evidence of robots and shit controlling everything.

You most certainly can yo.

Well known to be disease-ridden especially in pathogens humans are susceptible to. Interestingly, this has also made them great test animals in scientific research areas–particularly in cardio-pulmonary studies where they have close physiological analogies to human systems.

yea. a biggy I admit. believe it or not, God intentionally sent the serpent into the garden to tempt Eve. That whole Free Will thingy, dontcha noe?

I support this. Inform you are self about what the Author of logic and reason did historically, commanded specifically, and
LIVED OUT EMPHATICALLY
and yea, you'll be better off for it to be sure. Friend. :D

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*