He wont be president

trumpy dumpty humpty lumpy

i believe she will win

You're also retarded, so..

Perhaps… If King Obongo starts WWIII before Trump takes office, then you might just be right.

trump will die in a plane crash

Then we get Mike "10,000 volts in every fags' balls" Pence.

HOW MANY HRUMPFS COULD A DRUMPFCUCK FLUMPF IF A DRUMPFLDCUCK COULD FLUMPF HRUMPFS?

Why did the Drumpftard cross the road?
To assault a Mexican "rapist".

Knock knock

Who's there?

Adolf.

Adolf who?

Adolf Drumpf.

REDDIPOL BTFO!! U MAD REDDIPOL?

I want everyone on this nerd board to get up from their computer chairs and sing at the top of their lungs so the whole world can hear! Sing to the tune of the hit new song "Shots" in celebration of Hillary Rodham Clinton and to piss all the mad little Adolf Drumpflings! COME ON!

DRUMPF DRUMP DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

EVERYBODY!

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

You know the lyrics! Come on and sing!

Oh shit! We Metal Gear Revengence soon!

WIGGLE SEXY PARTY ROCK

Her name is Flufflepuff and are you having a stroke?

Hilarious sore losers are still this salty, every minor thing Trump accomplishes toward is inevitable inauguration makes you cucks so goddamn mad.
It's fucking gr8, son.

get a new shtick

This. I voted for Trump and I don't want her to win, believe me, but she's a crafty witch so I'm not celebrating yet.

tbh this is terrible. It's not even a so bad it's good type thing. This pales in comparison to truthseeker's work.

lmao she's fucking retarded
they were running articles on "was hillary's campaign too smart to win?" recently

srsly now, this is not healthy

Opinion discarded.

FEE FI FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF SOME DRUMPFTARD SCUM!

Shouldn't you be fellating Herr Drumpfler right now? I'm suprised you can even find time to post here, I always figured that locating a micro penis took a lot of time…Clearly I was mistaken…Or is Lord Drumpfy a one minute wonder?

Just remember Drumpflover this is NOT over yet, the time will come for you to reap the bitter harvest and when it does I'll be right here to remind you what a miserable little worm you really are, you are a vile little maggot and I've made it my life purpose to remind you of that FACT! I know EXACTLY what you are aiming for and I can assure you that i will NIT allow it. End of discussion. It's over you sick…PERIOD….

TRUMP LIED AMERICA DIED

#DUMPDRUMPF

#REMOVEDRUMPFSCUM

#MAKE/TV/GOODAGAIN

So mad :^)
Enjoy EIGHT YEARS. E I G H T. Y E A R S.

Yeah, with talking points like those it's pretty clear that Drumpf is attracting the "educated" crowd….If your idea of education is fucking your cousin and huffing gasoline that is.