ITT: we summon Hotwheels and call him a newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

i2p.rocks/ib/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HW was crushed by a 90lb gook hooker and is in critical condition

Summoning!
Click the summoning stone bitches.

hwjmim

post yfw you found out Hotwheels doesn't own 8ch anymore and that 8ch is now run by some obese neckbeard neonazi pedo

But what magic do we use?

Ex-gov tax kiking manipulative pedo is better
Jim suckle on mah sak

lel

Chair-Goblin doesn't visit 8ch anymore, he's too busy with IRC and paying Pinay prozzies to spit on him.

he's dat boi

Why do we trust someone who worked for the US Goverment again?
inb4 jim arrests ur pedoshit sorry asses

Why are you all still talking about our former admin the hot cripple on wheels. He doesn't even own the site anymore.

Because it's still better then Merchantchan

Just some screenshot I got on omegle

Because this was Jims plan all along… he was the one who invited HW to the Phillipines.
The only people who trust Jim are the anons who showed up after HW made the announcement. When Jim came into power he enabled pageview logs. This place is compromised. I urge all my fellow anons to jumpship to nntpchan

Forgot the link

i2p.rocks/ib/

just one of many instances

I get the feeling that the exodus of chans happen exponentially

4chan
Holla Forums 7chan
masterchan endchan nntpchan 99chan

When will we actually stop for a minute ?

nntpchan is decentralized
It's new tech

so ?

Everythings irrelevant on that list aside from 4, 8, and nntp

7chan was never was big, it gets more recognization today because of Holla Forums. 420chan had more people. The other newer ones are probably honeypots

Less bullshit and it can't get taken down

Please give me a link to nntpchan

You know what, that really isn't what I ask for. All I ask for is that people just calm the fuck down. The worst things that ever happened here weren't even half as bad as the reasons we left 4chan. So why should I leave again ?
I actually think it's all the fucking newfags who think that chans are some magical perfect place. They are like any other website.

Nice try Jim

If I remember right it was
nntpbboowrhjletp.onion
that's at least what I heard last time

Scroll up a bit m8

No, actually just some guy who get's really tired about "Muh Exodus" go fuck your self and leave then. See if I care

Topkike

Fucking kek

WHY IS THIS BOARD GIVING ME AN ANEURYSM???

Blues clues tbh fam

Because you touch yourself at night.

Well the 4chan exodus ultimately failed, even if it was still the most successful so far. 4chan is still thriving and has tons of users.

How?

I'M HAVING A SEIZURE

At what cost? Pretty much every board is going the way of 4/co/, even 4/a/, so Hiroyuki's lust for shekels have cost the remaining non-normalfags their stable thread quality.

OH MY LANTA

I AM LE MASTER OF 8CHANS