Is it justifiable to say I want to be gay if women and girls have treated me like I am uninteresting dog shit who has...

Is it justifiable to say I want to be gay if women and girls have treated me like I am uninteresting dog shit who has only tried to be an honest to good person who has shown interest and care, only to be rejected every time? Does God want me to be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't go full retard, just get a trap gf

Nonexistant in saint louis

I don't know man. If you're attracted to women with dicks that's fine… that's just your prerogative. But, if you like women and ask them out on dates frequently and always get turned down… I'd recommend trying to impress them. Showing off your skills is a sure fire way of getting a girl to notice you. Also dress decently (like matching clothes and neat non wrinkled clothing) , girls hate it when you dress like a bum.

I have stylish hair, decent facial structure, and the best clothes in the entire area….

Well then… try to impress them. If you don't have any worthy skills , make new ones. Even something as little as shooting hoops. Also, I'll give you a little advice… girls don't want to see the real you; so don't be yourself. Give them what they want to see/hear. Trust me on this one.

I've heard the youtuber Justicar tell a story about how one of his friends used to be straight his whole life but after going through some traumatic relationship (IIRC around his forties) he just said to himself "Okay fuck women" and did actually become gay.
Anecotal piece of evidence I suppose, but there it is. I don't know what video it is in which he tells the story unfortunately.

Oh, also post a pic (not necessarily face).

You need to preserve the white race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis#Demographics
I'd say about one thrid chance you're in for a surprise.

If all you can say about yourself is that you look good, you're doing it wrong. Women can get away with that, but for men, it's much more important to have power, money, influence, intellect, strength, and/or skill.

You have to treat women like dog shit, if you don't want them to do it to you.

You fucked up Opie

No. If you like dick, you can be gay then. Gimme your number, I can probably hook you up if you want to try.

Nah, he left to go on some other thread.

Irony being is they then leave you for being a cunt.

There's no winning, even when they're around you have to listen to their stupid ill-informed shit and/or do/watch some dumbass activity she somehow ended up liking.

I'm not him but what you're saying is : Live a lie to be happy.

What about when they swiftly discover the real you and hate your guts?

Not worth the effort, I'm happy being alone if that's the hoop-jumping duplicitous bullshit I'd have to engage in.

Actual gay guy here. Let me tell you something, being gay isn't exactly a good thing to choose to be. The media portrays us as hypersexualized deviants who will fuck or be fucked by whomever is willing. This is far from the truth. In fact, the gay community is cliquey as all fuck, and if you don't fit into a certain group, they will shun you. Giving up on a gender and sexuality that is so fucking abundant, you literally have to have absurd standards and opinions of whom you're attracted to, not be trying at all, really need to work on your self-esteem or are actually gay to choose to go this route. If you're just into transgenders or crossdressers (Face it, trap isn't a trap if you're expecting a dick, idiots.) you're hitting an even smaller demographic there. Not all transgenders or crossdressers are gay, and they are even pickier than gay men. And frankly, genuinely batshit insane and terrible to have any LTRs with. The matters also complicate further if you're looking for certain sexual role relations. We don't just date each other and come out and say whether we're a top, bottom, switch/versatile like on a proper date like some Craigslist ad. That'd be like asking a girl if she'd take it in the ass on the second date. Needless to say, if you identify as straight and rather have a woman, it'd be really fucking stupid to give up on that just because you've not had the experiences with them you wanted. That being said, no, I don't think think you should choose to be gay, because unless you desire a romantic, platonic, and sexual relationship with another male, there's no reason to even bother complicating life going into that. If you just want to fuck guys like they're just masturbatory sleeves, you can get into the MSM (Men who have Sex Men) crowd, but you'd be subjecting yourself to STD at a higher risk, but you technically wouldn't be gay, just fucking whatever is convenient for you like a filthy nigger fresh out of jail or some middle aged fat white slob not getting any from women.

The life of a gay man is far from this glorious sex -illed happy lifestyle you see in the media, it's lonely and often dangerous. You've got to really work to make yourself desirable, and even then, that doesn't mean you'll find Prince Charming and be happy.

I think you need to reevaluate yourself, OP. Figure out who the hell you are and learn to love accept that person before you go looking for a woman to love and accept you. Gay, straight or bi, if you cannot learn to love yourself and accept who you are, you can't expect anyone else to do so for you. Once you do that you can take steps to make yourself more desirable. You don't have to completely undermine your true personality, but you've got to work to appeal. You ever wonder why douchebags get all the women, it's self-confidence. Women love it when a man is confident in himself. You don't have to be a toxic egotripped motherfucker stuck on himself, but knowing you are worthy and confident without miscommunicating your intentions as wanting to be friends, is going to go a long way towards being more successful with the ladies. And if it doesn't work out, don't give up, just be glad you're not stuck in a bad relationship. Kepp trying, and don't look at it discouragement, but rather weeding out those you know you're more likely to have a better relationship with.

Well he may never find a woman that matches his personality…. so… yeah.

there's your mistake
if they know you want them, they already feel validated
if a girl isn't desperate, and i mean fugly as hell, the real effort you have to put into women is to hide how thirsty you are
you can still be a nice guy and all, just tone it done a bit

being a gentleman and helpful etc. is not how you get a girl, but how you keep her
if you give away before you have her, she takes it as granted and has no enticement to change anything about your relationship

*and there is nothing wrong with withholding a certain level of attention and care from women that you are not in a relationship with
after all, being a girlfriend should give her some special treatment, and what's left for her to gain if you are available for all women the same?
sex? please, women just need to spread their legs and chad can deliver. women don't need to be committed to get that.