Okay guys, from my useless collection, choose the one most shitty book and the one more acceptable book and why

Okay guys, from my useless collection, choose the one most shitty book and the one more acceptable book and why.
Also, look at my figurines.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookspar.com/wp-content/uploads/vtu/notes/cs/3rd-sem/oops-36/Programming-Principles-and-Practice-using-C .pdf
stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-and-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you MOD!

This…

You have a shitty taste in books

Whoa! Nice collection!

What's that one Evangalion you got m8?

You know what I don't give a shit about your books,or your game paraphernalia. I hate reading every time I read I imagine that the people who make books are people who are greeted and try to turn it into a conversation. Like they think that you are not doing more then following social ritual that is suppose to bypass unnecessary chatter. When I read a book it needs to be to the point. I really hate introduction, and preface bullshit that is always a fucking whole book in it's self. Though I am suppose to feel like an idiot when they people spend 40 pages just jerking off.

Damn, I hate you! I'm just too poor for those luxuries.

Yes, Evangerion.

What would OP recommend to a babby C/C++ programmer?

Programming – Principles and Practice Using C++ From Bjarne Stroustrup

Danke

bookspar.com/wp-content/uploads/vtu/notes/cs/3rd-sem/oops-36/Programming-Principles-and-Practice-using-C .pdf

are you Latin OP?

Chilean.

Here's a Good Book for you OP

From a Mexican to a Chilean

But that image is attacking my neck teh!

Thank you sir.

This is a book one should hide.

Damn, can't find it in the interwebs.

I always find another Chilean around, without fail.
Why would you print a flag? That's dumb. They're cheap and made of fabric, and it's not as if you need a flag anyway unless you're in constant danger of forgetting you're Chilean.
It's a weird GamerGate Chilean flag of some sort.
Your Midna is pretty cool. I'm still waiting for the third Oracle game, because that's an incomplete trilogy.
If I truly believe my dream will come true and Capcom+Nintendo will deliver.

This seems much more suited to your reading level, OP

I believe that the globalization by force it's an bad thing, I think we are all different, each country should have its own culture, that's not bad although they want to convince us that that's bad, And because of that I have my flag.

And #GamerGate, Because we need ethics in journalism in general, not just in videogame journalism.

I literally can't, because i'm not an black and neither a white aryan master race.
Maybe i must consider the suicide.

you people should post on /lit/. for the keks.

Mah nigga.

Contribootin

Pretty good. I didn't read past god-emporer of Dune, heard it wasn't worth it.

If this thread is around in 10 days when I get home from school I'll post my study.

If this thread is around in 10 days when I get home from school I'll post my study.

What?

Elaborate.

I can't take pictures of my books because they're in my study at my parents house. But if the thread is still in the catalog when I get home from college I'll post pictures of my shelves.

I was showing support for the thread but unfortunately I can't post content at this time.

I can't take pictures of my books because they're in my study at my parents house. But if the thread is still in the catalog when I get home from college I'll post pictures of my shelves.
I was showing support for the thread but unfortunately I can't post content at this time.

First off, you gotta wean you are self off of that tit.
Good, but C is so 70's.
Much better, but frankly shit title. There are an awful lot of bad C++ books out there user.

See if you can find one of these around user instead:
stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-and-list

Microsoft it's shit, but it's requisite if I wanna have a work.

I'm glad you're looking forward to it. It's a nice study. But I fear it will not live up to these expectations.

Sorry.

bump

You guys believe in magic?

WEEEENA CONCHETUMARE, VUELVETE A HEBE

Puros pajarones en esta weá de imageboard.
¿Hay un hilo Choroy en Hebe?

Hebe ES choroy sin fronteras

¿Taco seniour burrito huevos?

dorito dorito, taco taco tambien viva la raza chipotle hola hola

You're a cheeky one. I just went there and this is the current state of /hebe
Apparently it's a honeypot or something though. Maybe our very own Lepe is an agent!

Mentiroso culiao'

DURKA DURKA, RIGHT IN THE BURKA!

*tips papada

im listening Quran Quran with my 12 yo

wife?

good one

I didn't intend to give you blue balls but I actually lied and didn't expect anyone to bump the thread over it but I actually can't get pics of my books until Sunday night.

saved