I think I'm in love Holla Forums

I think I'm in love Holla Forums.
What do I do?

Sit in front of your computer alone and hate your life. Just with a new unobtainable woman to stroke it to. Same as any other day.

Post more obv

Been there done that

Good joke

Tits?

Mail her some of your semen. She's at the age where the desire to bear children is almost too much for her to handle. Once she's impregnated herself with your cum, she'll have no choice but to marry you.

wood

Let it go. Trust me it's better that way.
I got my waifu in 2008 (Takahashi Minami of AKB48) and as the years went by it drove me to improve myself, lift and eat better. I wanted to become ideal for her but I knew I was being crazy.

I never had any like "I'M GONNA SEND FAN MAIL" or anything like that, my goal was to find a girl LIKE her not actually her.

Nobody lives up to them user. They'll all dissapoint you. They all won't be her. Just aspects of her. It hurts. it sucks.

I wish my waifu was 2D so I didn't have to see her age.

I'm gonna go drink a lot…

Find a bull that can give her the pleasure you can't provide.

You're looking at her with all her makeup plastered on.

Jesus have her feet been bleeding?

That's Teresa Palmer, you twat. OP's picture is Bella Heathcote

AYY my bad chap. I couldn't be assed reading past the first name. As for why I would confuse the woman with OP, women can do crazy shit with makeup.

you can see her boobies in Neon Demon

Seriously? This is one of the flat "actresses" whom someone tried to push as the new starlet, but Dark Shadows failed, and she was the weakest point in it.

AYY LMAO

Nobody can age if they're dead.

She looks best in her train outfit in Dark Shadows, OP.

Your trips are compelling but I don't want to hurt her in anyway. I don't even want her to know I exist or that some stupid hick is in love with her. All I know is that I'm crazy and so I need to try and pretend that I'm not one of those creepy-stalker-guys and yet as we speak I'm listening to a podcast of her, yukirin and kojiharu on a loop because it's the only thing that stops me being Ben Affleck

not

kill Reagan

I'm trying! Christ Jodie give me some time!