QTDDTOT

does anyone else experience phenomenon like pic related?

anybody else know this?

questions that dont deserve their own thread general

bump

numbers like 111 stand out more than other numbers and therefore you notice them more, you probably see the number 38 a lot but you don't notice because it isn't interesting.

also you put all numbers like 222 or 777 in the same group, If you thought of all numbers 30 through 40 as the same number then you would notice them a lot to.

let me explain better, I see one particular digit everywhere.

not the case, I can view the matter objectively, even empirically, and it does not discount the result of seeing one digit more than others.

For example, say i look out the window for a split second while driving down the road. In the instant I look, I will see a sign with a 4. If you take into account all of the variables coming into play, forward velocity and timing, there is an incredibly small window at which i could have been able to see the sign.

Sometimes its only and instant, and sometimes its right infront of my face like a joke.

is kek speaking or am too paranoid to maths

Well no shit numbers are everywhere and there is a 1/10 chance of seeing a 4.

Something similar happens to me. Not with numbers though. When I'm bored I tend to surf across Wikipedia and read about random stuff. The strange part is that most of the time the next day someone mentions what I was reading about, no matter how "obscure" the topic was. For example, last week I was reading about arachnophobia and the next day a friend of mine mentions he has arachnophobia (not like "I'm scared of spiders", but he directly mentioned arachnophobia.)

This has been going on for about a year now and it's freaking me the fuck out.

It's called the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.

Read: confirmation bias.

Just looked it up. Never knew this had a name.

cool thanks a lot

Just about an hour ago, I experienced the phenomenon about said phenomenon. 2spooky

The taxi is N°128, ruined it for me

Who are raiding us? So many gay threads

Is my dick normal?

I thought this thread was gonna be about noticing dubs in real life all the time.
Like when a grill phone number ends in dubs I always want to say 'Nice. Very nice'

i keep guessing the time, right down to the same minute.

i can go hours without looking at a clock, but then if someone asks me the time i always guess it right.

this freaks me the fuck out.

I just don't want to show off my power level

I thought I was special.

You're so fucking special.