youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0XrQmkPm0
youtube.com/watch?v=GoyINeeyWFg
i.sli.mg/8GaY0W.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
twitter.com/Sumaedifex/status/730242034879991808
twitter.com/daveexplosm/status/730246805120655360
youtube.com/watch?v=xFz-uWIEKiM
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
bizpacreview.com/2016/05/06/hillary-fails-again-when-she-tries-to-a-take-shot-at-trump-for-cinco-de-mayo-tweet-337285
nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/arkansas-judge-accused-of-coercing-defendants-into-sex-acts-resigns.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best pony

fucking confirmed

First for Skye is a flaming faggot in denial

blewbs!!!

fucking agreed

meh recolor of a better pony

*BROHOOF*

A noble effort, friend.

skye is a breddy cool guy. he lewds ruby and doesnt afraid of anything.

yay! kekfriend!

I like her, she's a cute

Well, I was the first to say that at least

white supreme is a good pony

(\

SUCH A CUTE PONY HOLY SHIT

SHE IS, BUT I HAVE BAD MEMORIES ABOUT HER
AND THE CM IS VERY MEH

Who /WarhammerTotalWar/ here?

Gay

HELLO CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME?

OH HI I HAD A FEELING IT MAY BE YOU BUT WASN'T SURE YESTERDAY

HOW ARE YOU?

Took me while to like her too, but I have given up. I love all the poners.

HE LEWDS NATSOC MUCH MORE

Are you ready to make a splash with Nutrisystem!

Hey. I'm okay.
Playing some tabletop later.
And you?

he lewds ruby in secret. shhhhh

SITTING AT WORK DOING PROGRAMMING HOMEWORK SO I GUESS I'M DOUBLE PRODUCTIVE

OK WE MUSTN'T TELL RUBY ABOUT IT

Always feels good to see your work posted.

never. that would be no fun for anypony

THIS

SOMETIMES A THIRD OF A DASH THREAD OF /MLP/ CONSISTS OF REPOSTS OF MY SCREENCAPS
FEELS SO GOOD

I'm not doing anything productive, which is why I ended up with quite little money / month now.
Might just go collect welfare.

NOT TO MENTION THE GIFS AND EDITS I STILL SEE ALL OVER THE BOARD

TFW YOUR WELFARE IS PROBABLY 6 TIMES MY MONTHLY WAGE

I hate it.

Nobody can appreciate my work like I do.

tfw my welfare would be like 200 bucks, because I'm not of arabic or turk descendency.
tfw that doesn't even cover my electricity, water and gas bills.

Not even a flaming faggot in denial though.

ok, that's only a bit over my monthly wage

You're out of the closet now?

Nice quads you flaming faggot in denial

denial intensifies

you make 200 a month?

Not even.

Quads is truth.

Shhhh

It's funny because he got quints.

Quints also truth

fucking
bucks
per hour

and it's not a full time job
someone nuke this country pls

Obviously the system is corrupted by your faggotry

wow, poland a shit

/Hugs

Nah bruv

i hate when someone reminds me of it

no seriously i prefer to be nuked

Come to England!

how do you live off of that?
I can almost live through the year with a summerjob. 20 per hour 30 on saturdays
if you have a drivers license and get lucky 26/h and 39 on saturdays
40/52 on sundays, but they never asked us to work on sundays

however, this was the hardest job I've ever done and my coworkers being assholes was even worse
I could've dealt with the work being hard, but not with asshole coworkers
had to quit halfway through
still got my money though

i don't
i'm dead

get invaded by Germany again!

When I was in a B&Q warehouse everyone not in management or driving was Polish and on $10 an hourishโ€ฆ.

uhm
you're in the EU though
so just go to a country with better salary, right?
or too exhausting?

i wish my region never fought back and was still germany today
the roads and buildings the germans left here are better than shit they build now

germans know how to build shit, and also, how to remove kike

i have plans like this for the summer
don't want to quit uni

funny how Schlesien voted pro staying in germany and the allies just said no
WE DA GOOD GOYS

makes sense, good

k gonna go play a thing
cya in the night or something

ย '

c ya!

when you find out her dicks bigger than yours

DUCK*

Stupid typos

pesky 502 errorsโ€ฆ

Sometimes I wonder what Lebanon would have looked like without 15 years of civil war

at least back then they had 24/7 electricity lol

I was looking into passport privilege the other day. I didn't realize Lebanon was on par with North Korea. Visa is required for almost 90% of the locations you can travel to meaning you can only go there to visit and have to leave in under 30 days.

Why is that?

Hate when that happens :/

Here is what I'm talking about.

passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=us&p2=lb&

Actually here is a better link which adds North Korea to the list.

passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=us&p2=lb&p3=kp

Pony

Skitty!

Well besides the rampant corruption and security problems we got, there's also the fact that until very recently most passports here are antique, and were renewed literally by hand, which is against international regulations. So they finally stopped that and instead issue new passports.. oh also we don't have biometric data on both old and new passports

also to top that, new passports here are pretty pricey $200 for 5 years

I guess this lack of compatibility is one major reason for us being so low on the ranks

For these reasons, I use my Lebanese ID when traveling back to Lebanon and my polish passport when traveling from it

found another one of those battleship things

Ayyy~!
Das cool

Huh. I was thinking they were restrictions imposed to them by other countries but then again I have no idea how any of that works and you sound more familiar with it so I'll take your word.

Shimakaze

Gesundheit

How's u?

Well restrictions is also a cause, but like I said there's just too much corruption and disorganization here, it's 2016 and we still don't have biometric passports and that's a huge barrier blocking us from getting up those ranks a bit

another thing we still don't have is paypal

another thing we don't have is proper street addresses. Say, you want something delivered, you have to tell them "City, part of city, this street, facing this building/shop/area then this floor, door to the right".. we don't have street or building numbers and we don't even have apartment numbers!

Indeed, this is another one I got

is that how you spell it?

I think so.

WHAT

I DIDN'T SNEEZE?

WHAT

im good thanks.
been invited out to a pub quiz.
fucking people, why cant they see i just want to be left to die alone?
Sent some flowers to Nats mom as thanks for having me over there for my visit, so done my soul some good.

People are being paid to protest at Donald Trump rallies lmao he's not even president yet and already giving people jobs

interesting, in Arabic we say "Sahha" which also translates to health

also when someone is eating, we tell them "Sahtein" which literally means "two health"

and the person eating would reply "Aah albak" which means "on your heart"

yay!
interesting, what sorta quiz is that?
hard to convince people sometimes lol
that's nice of ya! :3

Salud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0XrQmkPm0

send good vibes

I don't have to watch it to know that:
1) loch ness monster;
2) big nasty squid;
3) overgrown deep sea sperm (or tadpole);
4) cthulhu;
5) ????

you forgot about ur mum joke

I am considering rectal reassignment surgery.

I remember a Dutch friend of mine told me "gezondheid", which resembles the German "gesundheit"

such a wasted opportunity

Cthulushy

Uh, a general knowledge quiz down at a pub, tends to be stupid questions about pop culture crap like 'who sang blahdy blah the top hit in febuary 1982' etc
Id rather stay in and vidyah, but i have certain social obligations to fulfillโ€ฆ
Mmhmm, she was the nicest woman I've ever met in addition to the mother of my boyfriend, It would have been wrong of me to not express my gratitude.

I sometimes say gazeebo to confuse people

That just seems very rude.

Ok, this guy is considering MONTAUK MONSTERS

It's hard to take anything else he says seriously after he includes montauk monstersโ€ฆ

what you dont think hairless raccons are scary?

I've always thought people are scarier than any strange animal or insect.

Remember when BP would take pony images of fluttershy and luna sleeping in a bed with flutterhsy looking confused and luna happy, then he'd tag luna as BP and FS as Toth and post them as user pretending to be some random person who's just trying to break the ice for them and get them to talk?

Good times, especially when he'd forget to remove his name when pretending to be the user.

they are

youtube.com/watch?v=GoyINeeyWFg

No spoopies please, if that's okay with you

more like this

what happened to him, anyway?

That reminds me of an aunt that collects these creepy dolls.. I'd sleep over in that doll room, at first I never thought about it but later at night when the moon would shine through the window and light the wall up faintly I could see the dolls lining the walls.. Worst room ever.

dunno, he comes occasionally.

Gotta love the end of that video

Yes, because that else could be more enticing than a place full of mostly ghosts

is this a ghost dating site? reminds me of black people meet except for ghosts

BP?

both of those rascals

I wouldn't even go in that room.

Website idea: MostslyGhostsChan.net

He's just going through off and on periods of teenage angst.

What do you think you're doing there? Don't be weird.

i.sli.mg/8GaY0W.png

literally how people irl react around me

Sniffing coke on a cock.
do you have more pics? of your chocolate pit.
he was somehow cute imo.

Today I saw a bald man in a dress handing out fliers for a naked bike ride.

Bernie supporters in a nutshell.

You mean my pitbull? The one I had at leastโ€ฆ

I had a pit bull out on the farm. She would grab snakes by the middle and whip them so hard the ends would break off.

Yeah

You told me you had one stolen, but you showed a picture of oneโ€ฆ or that was the one that got stolen? I don't remember well.

Saved that Pic of Flutters and Discord.

Yeah, I had several. I used to let him run around the house off a leash a lot since he was really friendly and liked people and being pet, someone stole them eventually.

bob ross? is htat you?

it's a happy little flutters

or, do you like pets?

he seems to get along with miraclepet pretty well

;-;

w-what

he looks friendly indeed.

I have a lots of Wallpapers.

but I had this one in 2000x1280 what the fuck?

Baaargh.

Pitbulls have that bad rep cause as you know people who like them are people who tend to make them aggressive, and they can be easily trained to be aggressive. I like my dogs friendly and playful.

I'm scared of Dogs, but that chocolate one looks cute.
so bad he got stolen.

I only tend to use wallpapers like this really.

Why? They're the best pets ever.

Mine only ever hurt snakes and squirrels and when she died of old age everyone missed her.

Hello Holla Forumsread

hi

Should I?

yes

Hello sqsq how're you?

good. how are you?

Yes

I'm fine just relaxing

Yes, then steal everyones rare pepes and ponies.

translation: niggers

dont be a part of the security apparatus of our class enemies. The CIA is the enemy of the American people!

I would typically be offended by this sort of comment calling me a nigger but then I remember that you have a diaper fetish and you're probably not wearing your diaper right now and it's why you can't help shitting on me in this thread.

You honestly think you're fit to be one of them? You're way out of the government's league son.

no that would be homeland security.

Get at the conf and question them about baneposting

I have been giving serious consideration to government work, Blewb. I don't like a lot of the shit that the government is doing, but not everything the government does is evil, and legislation can fix a lot of our problemsโ€ฆ as long as congress can agree to limit the scope of government (not likely happening, but possible).

Also, you say "class" enemies, but as far as I'm concerned, there is only one class that matters โ€“ the American public. And that includes both workers and business owners. It includes CEOs and drug dealers, and even government officials. Fuck communism. We're all Americans, endowed with natural rights.

The vast majority of pitbull owners are dirty niggers. its just a statistical fact. I'm not saying you personally are a nigger, merely that one of your pets is a species favored by homo-niggensis

that too

kek. implying the government is remotely competent

THIS. We need to find out the truth about the masketta man

You want the scope of government limited, but are willing to work for the largest and most over-reaching security and spying apparatus on earth? If you want government work theres plenty of sectors that arent involved in murder and torture and general evil shit.

And that sounds like nationalist jingo to me. No, we're not all the same. You have literally nothing in common with a billionaire. If the US were going to burn down tomorrow, the billionaire class would be on their private jets out of the country while you're busy coating your ass in barbecue sauce, which, while sexy, still makes you one of the working class.

While you and me toil just to survive. the exploiting class reap the fruits of our labor, and the interest off of your student loan debts I might add, and become richer after already having more than they could ever need in a life time.

The man in Iraq fighting our occupation with a kalashnikov and living in a cave is my brother worker. The man in a suit and tie who sent our soldiers there is my enemy, and the enemy of the class to which I proudly belong.

This coming from the Marxist Bernie advocate that literally backs the guy that wants to put the government on steroids.

I like yours better

G'day guys

The American government is evil, but at least it's an incompetent, half assed evil. Shifting our priorities away from racism, hatred, endless Orwellian war, and exploitation, and moving our goals towards the common good would go a long way to fix that.

Right wingers think the government can't be trusted, except with nuclear weapons, the power to extrajudicially murder and torture anyone they please, and the power to make war without cease for any and all pretenses.

I would trust the government with, say, distributing food and fixing our roads, but not those things. A corrupt and incompetent government might waste money fixing roads, sure, but the roads get fixed, and no one gets water boarded.

sieg heil

Hiya Rap!

hi

AYY
AYY
AYY
AYY
LETS DANCE
UNDER THE MOON LIGHT
AYY LMAO

Raptor how're you?

Canon!!

pet pets

I'm a graduate student in computer science currently doing security research funded by, if I remember correctly, the Office of Naval Research.

The CIA is involved in a lot more than just torture/murder. I am a programmer. It is unlikely that my skillset would be applicable to the most heinous of crimes.

Nonetheless, I have considered a number of agencies. I have also considered the department of defense. Sure, I'd probably end up working on some sort of guidance system for drones, but if I could make it better able to distinguish between friendly and hostile targets, maybe we wouldn't have so many stories of the government accidentally killing innocent children.

The billionaire can leave for all I care. If I wanted to leave the country, traveling to Canada literally involves walking over a ditch. There is no wall, no landmines, no barbed wire/electric fenceโ€ฆ just a ditch. I won't leave this country because I happen to like living in it. If I didn't love living in it, I would take my master's degree once I've graduated, and move to Switzerland. I can speak French roughly okay, and could improve my ability to speak it to fluent levels very quickly if necessary. But I have no plans of doing this, because fuck it, the US is fucking awesome to live in. And I say this despite being fucking broke, and living with my mother who is disabled and on social services because she's disabled.

How's it going Blewberry?

Heya Canon, how're you?

Heya Squirrely, how're you?

Good, yourself?

Go to bed

I'm fine just relaxing and listening to music.

Its 3pm here no

I JUST CANT GET OVER THIS
CUM
CUM

CHECKED
CHECKED
CHECKED

/Snuggle
You feeling better?

Would you trust private citizens with nuclear weapons? We do need a nuclear deterrent, given that other countries have nuclear weapons just the same. So far, the government's done a pretty good job of not launching them off except in an appropriate situation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

Actually this is a common complaint of both the left and the right. The right is more willing to turn a blind eye if it isn't US citizens, however.

Another common complaint of the right is that presidents wage war without a declaration of war by congress. That said, consider who we're currently waging war with: ISIS, an organization dedicated to taking over a large portion of the middle east and instituting Islamic law. Aside from the fact that they may end up being a threat to regional allies, they've also shown themselves to be a clear threat to us by attacking not only the US and its allies (LA shooting, Paris shooting), but also our rivals (lots of fucking with Russia), and even our rivals who were committed to neutrality in the situation (China). What do all of these countries have in common? They all have nuclear weapons. Now ask yourself this much: if an organization has decided that in its attempt to take over a region that it has to attack every single nuclear power (even those not involved), what might that say about that group?

Glad to hear it

A bit better yeah thanks

Good. Getting ready to go see the new Captain America movie.

boob clouds. They really call these boob clouds.

Oh yeah, well since they're diversified I guess that makes it better. Still ,whether you're doing logistics to help send people to torture and murder, or making a program to better keep track of who gets tortured and murdered, you're still involved in that system of torture and murder.

the DoD is largely a paper pushing agency now, and theres a lot of money to be made there dealing with the military industrial complex.

I'm not talking about leaving the US now. I'm talking about the complete fall of our government and breakdown of civil order. If that occurs, working class people are mostly fucked. We dont have private jets or yachts or contacts abroad, but the exploiting class can jet off to their third or fourth home in Bali or wherever. They have very little stake in this country or its government, because they have enough money to buy off a whole other country worth of officials if they need to leave.

it kicks ass, you'll love it

M1zzy!!
how's u?

Doin good, finally finished the DLC for Talos Principle, what a game!
also eating dinner

how bout u?

Cool, going with the gf?

Glad to hear it~

Squirrel is gay?

Rolled 498, 205, 590, 124, 501, 601, 1024, 992, 749, 1021, 897, 338, 180, 400, 720, 361, 537, 971, 87, 14, 101, 486, 87, 925, 984, 234, 97, 550, 226, 710, 878, 723, 914, 444, 846, 391, 21, 846, 359, 769, 843, 231, 83, 1023, 631, 802, 359, 144, 749, 445, 158, 849, 930, 244, 749, 890, 478, 846, 415, 703, 532, 268, 402, 421, 712, 223, 812, 732, 45, 146, 477, 887, 377, 559, 885, 1008, 336, 219, 127, 61, 664, 284, 909, 569, 528, 634, 434, 1005, 455, 849, 683, 987, 93, 60, 383, 804, 283, 171, 512, 327, 316, 988, 190, 693, 522, 50, 676, 858, 269, 803, 919, 932, 63, 803, 477, 590, 412, 910, 570, 867, 735, 228, 829, 827, 288, 188, 606, 570, 358, 93, 897, 674, 57, 62, 343, 579, 111, 1019, 413, 379, 797, 307, 287, 860, 85, 763, 426, 497, 649, 995, 339, 359, 199, 144, 161, 486, 331, 767, 32, 689, 860, 928, 339, 916, 989, 681, 471, 76, 675, 883, 455, 448, 165, 741, 283, 250, 479, 708, 746, 103, 679, 61, 462, 878, 205, 623, 340, 535, 365, 371, 200, 201, 275, 538, 93, 239, 194, 563, 315, 869 = 102375 (200d1024)

ooh, do me next!

Rolled 1017, 513, 613, 250, 659, 260, 1015, 757, 123, 304, 845, 785, 611, 936, 250, 1019, 648, 518, 185, 203, 687, 93, 470, 372, 625, 531, 429, 881, 124, 144, 885, 117, 656, 473, 367, 291, 732, 357, 23, 855, 661, 867, 615, 247, 779, 864, 241, 402, 358, 425, 605, 20, 517, 50, 391, 117, 580, 819, 998, 704, 963, 858, 820, 594, 306, 162, 884, 14, 518, 907, 868, 155, 749, 458, 401, 504, 298, 641, 906, 655, 42, 486, 674, 559, 536, 41, 675, 92, 860, 649, 795, 798, 482, 590, 368, 788, 751, 228, 801, 245, 110, 644, 399, 859, 78, 800, 338, 375, 416, 219, 5, 458, 705, 678, 1016, 216, 719, 667, 307, 554, 291, 77, 327, 772, 667, 695, 535, 394, 922, 312, 638, 7, 955, 13, 865, 8, 812, 179, 382, 204, 397, 387, 661, 78, 41, 652, 293, 759, 295, 600, 288, 585, 677, 614, 333, 319, 285, 868, 712, 182, 155, 326, 189, 85, 338, 29, 93, 125, 208, 475, 329, 604, 861, 989, 681, 901, 617, 974, 635, 911, 550, 922, 472, 202, 512, 805, 521, 796, 648, 209, 978, 802, 535, 142, 887, 872, 171, 980, 997, 378 = 102552 (200d1024)

Fine just relaxing and listening to music yourself?

:3

Rolled 9, 259, 921, 752, 619, 700, 639, 475, 987, 681, 961, 27, 185, 955, 578, 273, 38, 1003, 979, 410, 28, 963, 531, 622, 682, 242, 485, 308, 262, 198, 207, 271, 456, 103, 1023, 50, 802, 638, 524, 765, 294, 461, 792, 478, 391, 345, 751, 428, 324, 706, 837, 352, 645, 343, 973, 303, 585, 433, 610, 847, 631, 817, 93, 62, 920, 92, 112, 698, 729, 636, 438, 1023, 72, 205, 477, 462, 550, 204, 890, 873, 909, 703, 200, 530, 22, 148, 832, 606, 581, 418, 428, 187, 211, 521, 249, 106, 612, 361, 803, 316, 996, 217, 315, 43, 422, 791, 505, 971, 994, 371, 820, 879, 49, 1019, 384, 70, 143, 192, 676, 724, 609, 80, 911, 820, 600, 136, 925, 188, 496, 704, 504, 467, 920, 818, 510, 317, 584, 1015, 263, 553, 361, 58, 407, 409, 53, 791, 479, 196, 982, 131, 919, 567, 210, 806, 362, 809, 941, 263, 997, 412, 966, 476, 878, 861, 270, 363, 154, 853, 353, 417, 382, 714, 475, 789, 99, 527, 555, 578, 723, 513, 708, 618, 55, 917, 399, 417, 702, 315, 679, 674, 726, 621, 126, 580, 458, 395, 943, 611, 224, 272 = 103776 (200d1024)

Again, in the event of a collapse of the state, I can just walk across the ditch to Canada. But I have no plans of doing this; I'd rather just pick up a gun, defend my family, and see what I can do about starting up Cascadia in the midst of the chaos. There is no reason why Washington and Oregon shouldn't be able to function without the federal government if need be.

Also, between the CIA and the DoD, I'm more inclined to working with the DoDโ€ฆ mostly because I don't have to move too damn far, and it's got an easy transition for working with private contractors. Get some clearances, make missile defense systems.

Rolled 476, 851, 338, 1003, 274, 949, 17, 608, 24, 694, 745, 873, 316, 798, 151, 570, 28, 226, 507, 328, 244, 273, 990, 219, 270, 1020, 709, 79, 930, 163, 603, 382, 1014, 940, 360, 263, 864, 377, 870, 888, 46, 591, 737, 362, 365, 888, 931, 392, 90, 413, 720, 334, 686, 685, 552, 955, 680, 237, 9, 586, 400, 611, 967, 389, 527, 303, 651, 366, 679, 497, 230, 725, 63, 967, 62, 427, 830, 992, 819, 919, 381, 514, 229, 42, 175, 781, 997, 854, 1017, 1006, 416, 392, 592, 358, 781, 94, 661, 408, 460, 315, 904, 690, 16, 967, 632, 77, 370, 438, 45, 164, 333, 425, 678, 561, 467, 852, 317, 439, 682, 310, 420, 73, 702, 1012, 431, 458, 82, 67, 865, 542, 382, 745, 208, 397, 687, 839, 474, 32, 253, 518, 196, 585, 943, 873, 121, 386, 701, 438, 825, 359, 747, 221, 431, 424, 208, 862, 882, 290, 929, 723, 832, 286, 443, 15, 683, 105, 854, 132, 137, 82, 650, 332, 666, 569, 181, 787, 954, 882, 200, 754, 216, 947, 974, 646, 347, 158, 484, 204, 448, 388, 926, 255, 674, 344, 270, 332, 449, 99, 464, 585 = 101842 (200d1024)
That's good :)
U listening to this song?

u better be

Maybe, who knows!

How are you Skittles?

Rolled 476, 851, 338, 1003, 274, 949, 17, 608, 24, 694, 745, 873, 316, 798, 151, 570, 28, 226, 507, 328, 244, 273, 990, 219, 270, 1020, 709, 79, 930, 163, 603, 382, 1014, 940, 360, 263, 864, 377, 870, 888, 46, 591, 737, 362, 365, 888, 931, 392, 90, 413, 720, 334, 686, 685, 552, 955, 680, 237, 9, 586, 400, 611, 967, 389, 527, 303, 651, 366, 679, 497, 230, 725, 63, 967, 62, 427, 830, 992, 819, 919, 381, 514, 229, 42, 175, 781, 997, 854, 1017, 1006, 416, 392, 592, 358, 781, 94, 661, 408, 460, 315, 904, 690, 16, 967, 632, 77, 370, 438, 45, 164, 333, 425, 678, 561, 467, 852, 317, 439, 682, 310, 420, 73, 702, 1012, 431, 458, 82, 67, 865, 542, 382, 745, 208, 397, 687, 839, 474, 32, 253, 518, 196, 585, 943, 873, 121, 386, 701, 438, 825, 359, 747, 221, 431, 424, 208, 862, 882, 290, 929, 723, 832, 286, 443, 15, 683, 105, 854, 132, 137, 82, 650, 332, 666, 569, 181, 787, 954, 882, 200, 754, 216, 947, 974, 646, 347, 158, 484, 204, 448, 388, 926, 255, 674, 344, 270, 332, 449, 99, 464, 585 = 101842 (200d1024)

yep

Rolled 498, 205, 590, 124, 501, 601, 1024, 992, 749, 1021, 897, 338, 180, 400, 720, 361, 537, 971, 87, 14, 101, 486, 87, 925, 984, 234, 97, 550, 226, 710, 878, 723, 914, 444, 846, 391, 21, 846, 359, 769, 843, 231, 83, 1023, 631, 802, 359, 144, 749, 445, 158, 849, 930, 244, 749, 890, 478, 846, 415, 703, 532, 268, 402, 421, 712, 223, 812, 732, 45, 146, 477, 887, 377, 559, 885, 1008, 336, 219, 127, 61, 664, 284, 909, 569, 528, 634, 434, 1005, 455, 849, 683, 987, 93, 60, 383, 804, 283, 171, 512, 327, 316, 988, 190, 693, 522, 50, 676, 858, 269, 803, 919, 932, 63, 803, 477, 590, 412, 910, 570, 867, 735, 228, 829, 827, 288, 188, 606, 570, 358, 93, 897, 674, 57, 62, 343, 579, 111, 1019, 413, 379, 797, 307, 287, 860, 85, 763, 426, 497, 649, 995, 339, 359, 199, 144, 161, 486, 331, 767, 32, 689, 860, 928, 339, 916, 989, 681, 471, 76, 675, 883, 455, 448, 165, 741, 283, 250, 479, 708, 746, 103, 679, 61, 462, 878, 205, 623, 340, 535, 365, 371, 200, 201, 275, 538, 93, 239, 194, 563, 315, 869 = 102375 (200d1024)

he dont like you

yep

im nigger

im nigger

โ€ฆI'm alright.. a little bored.. just on twitter and reddit reallyโ€ฆ

you?

im nigger

How did you know?

im nigger

Kennedi checkem

I'm going to bed.
Have a nice day~

>Right wingers think the government can't be trusted, except with nuclear weapons

Would you trust private citizens with nuclear weapons? We do need a nuclear deterrent, given that other countries have nuclear weapons just the same. So far, the government's done a pretty good job of not launching them off except in an appropriate situation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

>the power to extrajudicially murder and torture anyone they please

Actually this is a common complaint of both the left and the right. The right is more willing to turn a blind eye if it isn't US citizens, however.

>and the power to make war without cease for any and all pretenses

Another common complaint of the right is that presidents wage war without a declaration of war by congress. That said, consider who we're currently waging war with: ISIS, an organization dedicated to taking over a large portion of the middle east and instituting Islamic law. Aside from the fact that they may end up being a threat to regional allies, they've also shown themselves to be a clear threat to us by attacking not only the US and its allies (LA shooting, Paris shooting), but also our rivals (lots of fucking with Russia), and even our rivals who were committed to neutrality in the situation (China). What do all of these countries have in common? They all have nuclear weapons. Now ask yourself this much: if an organization has decided that in its attempt to take over a region that it has to attack every single nuclear power (even those not involved), what might that say about that group?

Kennedi checked

I love Kennedi I love dick if it's Enzo's

That's no way to talk about yourself sir

Make giant robots to save us from the kaiju

KENNEDI I love dick
E
N
N
E
D
I

C
O
T
A
R
E
L
O

CaNoN!CaNoN4HaXs 05/10/16 (Tue) 10:20:19 No.5733454>>5733461

File (hide): 1462900819986.jpg (1 MB, 1527x1844, 1527:1844, 100214 - fluttershy hug luโ€ฆ.jpg)

>>5733433

Skitty!

Well besides the rampant corruption and security problems we got, there's also the fact that until very recently most passports here are antique, and were renewed literally by hand, which is against international regulations. So they finally stopped that and instead issue new passports.. oh also we don't have biometric data on both old and new passports

also to top that, new passports here are pretty pricey $200 for 5 years

I guess this lack of compatibility is one major reason for us being so low on the ranks

For these reasons, I use my Lebanese ID when traveling back to Lebanon and my polish passport when traveling from it

I LOVE KENNEDI COTARE*O

L
O
V
E

K
E
N
N
E
D
I

C
O
T
A
R
E
O

IME NIGGGER
IME NIGGGER

I really want to know how you do that text to be hone

Blewberry 05/10/16 (Tue) 15:04:30 No.5734501>>5734670

File (hide): 1462917871210.jpg (42.64 KB, 500x538, 250:269, pinkiebestpone.jpg)

>>5734461

The American government is evil, but at least it's an incompetent, half assed evil. Shifting our priorities away from racism, hatred, endless Orwellian war, and exploitation, and moving our goals towards the common good would go a long way to fix that.

==Right wingers think the government can't be trusted, except with nuclear weapons, the power to extrajudicially murder and torture anyone they please, and the power to make war without cease for any and all pretenses.
I would trust the government with, say, distributing food and fixing our roads, but not those things. A corrupt and incompetent government might waste money fixing roads, sure, but the roads get fixed, and no one gets water boarded.==

Cool!
Have fun!

I just tired.
worn down.
sick of everything. kek.
but ok :3

I've been reading fatpeoplestories on reddit.
it's fucking hilarious

i hate niggggers

Kennnnnedi Cotarelllllo isssss aaaaa niggggger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE TWIGS
I HATE TWIGS
I HATE TWIGS
I HATE TWIGS
I HATE TWIGS
I HATE TWIGS

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
AN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP C
N'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CA
'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN
T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'
STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T
STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T
TUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T S
UMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T ST
MP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STU
P THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUM
THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP
THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP
HE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP T
E TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP TH
TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE
TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE
RUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE T
UMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TR
MPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRU
PCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUM
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
AN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPC
N'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCA
'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN
T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'
STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T
STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T
TUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T S
UMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T ST
MP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STU
P THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUM
THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP
THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP
HE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP T
E TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP TH
TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMPCAN'T STUMP THE

to be honeโ€ฆst

== Kill yourself newfag

You're sick? From what?

CHICKEN TENDIES ITT NAO

Being a fucking degenerate waste of space spastic fuck.

DEGENERACY
DEGENERACY
DEGENERACY
KILL YOURSELF

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎ
AN'T STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎC
N'T STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCA
'T STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN
T STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'
STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T
STUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T
TUMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T S
UMP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T ST
MP THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STU
P THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUM
THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP
THE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP
HE TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP T
E TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP TH
TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE
TRUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE
RUMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE T
UMP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE TR
MP ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE TRU
P ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE TRUM
ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
ฮ“โ€ฎCAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

God I can smell itโ€ฆ fun fact, "Trump" is a slang for fart around here. Poor Ivana tbh

'use strict';//b=(![]+""),c=~[]+1,d={}+"";a=b[c]+b[c+1];_={};_.$=[];_.$[c]=(+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![])-2)*10);_.$[c+1]=d[c+1]+(!''+"")[0];a+(_.$[c]-c-1)+_.$[c+1]var options = [ 1, // bold 0, // italics 0, // underline 0, // strike-through 1 // red];(function(str, flag, maxlen) { var len = str.length, a = str.split(''), prep = '', out = '', mask = 0, rows = 0; var parseOps = function(str, ops) { for (var p = 0; p

You're brilliant Skittles :3

OMG!
REALLY?
SAVED

Eh.. it's just a script that takes the first character in a string and appends it to the end of the string, I made it in response to rubys variation of it which needed to be compiled into an executable, this one can just run in your browsers console or JS interpreter.

also
//b=(![]+""),c=~[]+1,d={}+"";a=b[c]+b[c+1];_={};_.$=[];_.$[c]=(+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![])-2)*10);_.$[c+1]=d[c+1]+(!''+"")[0];a+(_.$[c]-c-1)+_.$[c+1]
shou;dn't have been in there

FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMIE

I SECOND THIS

Fair enough

why do you have so many fart videos?

Fetish?

Sorry sweet heart, but you cant mention cancer, around here.

Nope I just casually have them in hand.

PONIES ARE CANCER

HOW?!

LIKE THIS

I thinkโ€ฆ

==LIKE THIS==

I thinkโ€ฆ

oops

Well..

We are perceived to be evil, but we aren't really and we are a little hard to eradicate, but not contain.

CANCER
I LIKE IT

nope

Don't forget to snuggle your pony.

GAY

I always do!

PUSSY

CUM

MASTURBATION

Soooโ€ฆ

that's a butt

YELLOW HORSES MAKE HARD

Ayyyy!

speaking of mail

CUM

Will check after work.

oohkay. How's you tho?

Rather well. A slightly busy but very nice and sunny day

itt we communicate with emojis, I'll start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘†

sunny day

I literally just realized that the text in your posts is backwardsโ€ฆ guess I'm a lil slow.

that's good, weather's been a lot better here recently too.

โ™ฟ

I thought it meant 'Wide load, too heavy to walk with, please assist'

GOOD
WE ARE IN HEAVEN

and on a quick refresh everything is upside down.

watch me hack Holla Forums so that my images are the right way up.

BENIS

wtf why is everything backwards

BECAUSE ITS FUN

Fair enough

OH GOD WHY

WEAR CONDOMS
NOT

wtf, even the webms are being affected

Huh, creepy

WHAT ARE THEY SPEAKING??

EDISNI DAED M'I

Test

FUCKING HELL

There is a place for all of God's wonderful creatures on my plate.

Why do yours play backwards and mine don't?

Dutch?

ABSOLUTE MADNESS

OMG!!!
OH MY I EVEN MISS THEIR VOICES

MADNESS IN Holla Forums

JOKES=

MADNESS

I hate you. So very much.

Soup

not much. how's it going with you?

GOD I HATE RAINBOW DASH

hi

POST SOME MORE MADNESS

Hiya Smokey!
how's it going?

THIS IS PURE SATANISM!

what up my nigga?

i'm good. finally starting to make some progress on my car. just needs the pinstripe and clear coat, and i can start refitting the chrome.

how's it going with you?

Post he video

we ded?

We beb

HAIL SATAN

probably

just having a really really really late (or early technically) dinner. the quick reply box is making me dizzy

HAIL CELESTIA

lmao hillary is getting roasted on fox newsโ€ฆ

Really?
I'd love tos ee that.

apparently she shat herself the other day.

It would be a very elaborate plot if what is on that board is true.
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

Trump is pretty much like Ron Paul and has been spouting the same views on politics for decades.

She didn't really poo herself.. That's just a the_donald meme

Riiight, just like she didn't commit treason.

Right. Which is why he still supports gun control like he has for decades.

Google is so much better at identifying the main subject/object in random images that it has never seen before.

For instance it know the car above is a car, it knows ruby's pic is a white board, it knows my cropped pixilated pony picture is a smiling pony..

Google should do a caption bot like Microsoft's it would be so much better at identifying the objects in the images.

This is truth.

[citation needed]

I Actually like this, I just want to dance, with some one

Did Subway make that add for Quiznos?

Agreed

i'm not sure anymore

He doesn't. But he was a big supporter of it in the 90s. My point is that he flip flops just as Hillary does.

Hillary has also been going berserk on Twitter over Donald Trumps stance on gun control because it is reminiscent of ted nugent.

He is Totally right in there!

I wonder if Mr. Trump's views on young girls are also similar to Nugent's.

It's failed in Australia.
Dunno why it'd work in America.

FAGGOTS ARE GAY

DEMOCRACY IS AN ILLUSION

TRUMP IN OFFICE, WOULD BE ABSOLUTE MADNESS, FOR 4 YEARS I SAY LET THE WORLD BURN

Wew
Holla Forums's new changes are memy as fuck

You're obviously getting your information from CNN or other college students that aren't really looking to paint tumpo in any good light what so ever.

So the man (15 years later) decides to back peddle and go back on a stance on something and suddenly he is a fish out of water on par with Hillary Clinton?

He supported a ban on military grade rifles for citizens, he didn't support a full on ban of all projectile shooting weaponry as you're implying.

HOLY SHIT DON'T REFRESH!!!

OH GOD MY EPILEPSY!!

KEK
good one Rubles :P

Contradictory statements, Skitty.

That's a pretty weak point to be making. btw that text you're quoting was just something I copy pasted from reddit.

I think it's a silly thing to make such a big deal over this one tiny thing you have and compare it to Hillary Clinton tier "flip flopping" but you do whatever you want.

New Cap movie is great.

Well if he was refering to actual assault rifles I think they are pretty much already tightly controlled.

Not in my state. I can go pick up an AK or AR and drive around, walk around wherever with them, no license required or anything. What they do tightly control is whether it can continue shooting when you hold down the trigger, and tbh that is a silly thing to regulate because having the inability to waste all your bullets in a short amount of time only makes you a more accurate marksman.

I don't like how my QR box is trying to avoid my mouseโ€ฆ

I don't like this

I remember when I tried this, gotta try it again using vp9 but goddamn the encode time will take ages to complete!

This is autism.

Dragonshy one of my all time favourite episodes.

If it doesnt keep shooting when you hold down the trigger it isn't really an assault rifle.

guess I better get some rest, nighty all

.post-image { transform: rotate(0deg); -webkit-filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(100%); filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(200%);}@-webkit-keyframes pulse { 25% { -webkit-transform: none; transform: none; } 75% { -webkit-transform: none; transform: none; }}@keyframes pulse { 25% { -webkit-transform: none; -ms-transform: none; transform: none; } 75% { -webkit-transform: none; -ms-transform: none; transform: none; }}span.heading { color: #AF0A0F; font-size: 11pt; font-weight: bold; direction: ltr;} Add this to your custom CSS

Eh, I guess you're right, but you can pretty much pull the trigger very quickly and get almost the same result. I can shoot a semi auto AK pretty fast.

G'day Canon

When people refer to "assault weapons", what they really mean are semi automatic rifles that are black and look scary. You would have to be an absolute retard to ever support an assault weapons ban.

Goodnight.

one of my faves too!

yeah I tried that on /pone/ lol, guess what episode this is

COME ON THIS IN NOT FLOD

I like the ones that shoot once per pull better anyway. National guardsman let me shoot a .50 cal machinegun once that was fun though.

Raptor!

FLOD
>>>/necrophilia/

Heya Squirrely, how're you?

They seem to be going strictly by the phrases definition which is not what they do in law but I know what they meant. In law they'll use assault rifle as an umbrella term for any semi auto long rifle with a magazine and not just the black "spooky" guns that can go full auto.

I buy italian made replicas of old west rifles so I dont really get too say much.

DEGENERACY

If you don't like the meme'd out Holla Forums atm you can use this CSS to restore it to normal..
.post-image { transform: rotate(0deg); -webkit-filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(100%); filter: hue-rotate(0deg) saturate(200%);}@-webkit-keyframes pulse { 25% { -webkit-transform: none; transform: none; } 75% { -webkit-transform: none; transform: none; }}@keyframes pulse { 25% { -webkit-transform: none; -ms-transform: none; transform: none; } 75% { -webkit-transform: none; -ms-transform: none; transform: none; }}span.heading { text-shadow: none; line-height: 100%; unicode-bidi: none; color: #AF0A0F; font-size: 11pt; font-weight: bold; direction: ltr;}

Hi Rap, hope you're doing well, you caught me at a bad time.. going to bed now
Also

If I'm not mistaken that would be Lesson Zero.. one of the more memorable episodes

POOP

ONE LOUD NIGGER

Have a good one canon

mmm garter belts. The panties need to be put on last so you can take them off first.

Or you could just set the theme to anything else beside the board specific CSS no?

I 100% agree!

Oh God I got the author of Cyanide & Happiness to sing me a songโ€ฆ

Sleep well Cannon.

MASTURBATION

MAGIC SPELLS

What song!?

not sure, didn't try it lol

looks like the the girl is mouth pooping into the guy's butthole

twitter.com/Sumaedifex/status/730242034879991808

I tweeted him a song title I made up

twitter.com/daveexplosm/status/730246805120655360

Why is your luna shiny?

Then again, everything is fucked. Disregard this. Hail lord hotwheels

CANSUR!

USE THIS IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SEIZURE:

young horse nothing obviously wrong with it. Either he wasted a lot of money or he was honest and put down a horse with some bad defect. Still horse deserved better than being made into troll video. Would hurt him bad if I could.

If the Neo-Nazis from Holla Forums ever get into power, that's the future that awaits us the Horse fuckers.

I have better guns than that guy. Not too worried about someone using such a girly pistol.

See this guy did it right. No wimpy auto loading pistol.

I just discovered I'm evil. I laughed at this.

Good.

I need to remember not to watch your webm'sโ€ฆ

not funny

me too

It's like the webm where the Russian man blows his hand off with a firework and starts screamingโ€ฆ it shouldn't be funny butโ€ฆ it kinda is

JESUS CHRIST

me too

GOOD NIGHT PONY BREAD

โ€ฆgoodnight

good night

I need more booze tonight. Darn it.

and I laughed at teh puir guy.

I had to shoot one of our horses once. Its not something a real human would post to the internet so casually. I would worry about my safety around that guy forever after.

I'm home.

do you still have horses?

I've seen my grandpa shoot bulls, cows, horses and dogs in the head a few times.. I've never personally done it but I have shot dogs from far when they're being a big nuisance.

looks like everything is back to normal now on bee

no more upside down greenery

is this a pony

No. When my parents died the family gave our place to my uncle.

memes and masturbation can save the nation. weed out the cucks for they're all sad fucks~

Lets make poems!

I never had to shoot any of my animals but that horse. He was old and cripple and I didn't want him sent to the renderers.

That cat looks adorable. I wish I could cuddle it. It works probably receive a lot more love in my homeโ€ฆ

Cat looks creepy. Would not cuddle,would send out to be yard cat.

This boils my blood.

6 years ago. Poni threads helped me get over it.

Just emailed this post to the NSAs top cytologists and they've got no idea wtf you're trying to say

cdryingf wont help. Go catch vermine.

Everywhere that isn't Western Washington is filled with venomous spiders. If I move to Langley, I might actually have to encounter a black widow.

black widows are pretty. Just dont try to hug one.

when I was a kid I used to pick up black widows on sticks and parade them around in front of my dad

his advice was, "don't lick it"

youtube.com/watch?v=xFz-uWIEKiM

Words to live by, a wise man your father is.

pokemon or digimon?

Yugioh

I would rather they not try to murder me in my sleep because I slaughtered all of their cousins.

Also in Virginia: the Lone Star Tick. One of those bugs I would rather not have in a 500 mile radius of me.

But hey, at least I could own an NFA weapon.

Montana. Ticks here have rocky mountain spotted fever. That scares me a lot.

Porn Puppies! I dont know yugio durn it.

ooh hey, you home yet?

huh.. I never realized those were your pictures, I always thought you were posting some random person with that hat

Say the word and I'll bring their names to ruin!

selfies are bad.

My uncle did everything I could hope for. He got divorced sold the place and drank himself to death. Proving to everyone he was best choice to keep the farm in the family.

is mlpchan any good? The last time I just browsed there, there was hardly anyone posting

mlpchan doesn't exist

I dont know. I stopped going there when someone I thought was a friend almost talked me into doing something bad when I was drunk.

STAY HERE YOU LIL SHIT

I admit to laughing myself silly when Hotwheels got Holla Forums to raid them and they tricked Holla Forums into ddosing the FBI

Yes, yes I am. Wanna snuggle?

lol, I'm not going anywhere. Besides I go to /pone/ and 4chan's /mlp/ so it's not like using 3 different chans would hurt.

lol, never heard about that. how long ago was that?

GOOD

STAY OUT OF MY SAFE SPACES

GOD

Somehow this doesn't make me feel any better.

You deserve much better Squirrel.

Ask Smokey. He is much better at remembering details than I am. I remember that Hotwheels was yelling at everyone to stop DDosinig the FBI.

Is ok. I'm getting my much better all on my own.

sure are we going to the secret room to watch some moreโ€ฆuhh "My name is Earl"? Also you need to post more Cloud Kicker. I look at pics before names hereโ€ฆ and just noticed you've been posting here for like the past hour.

I knowโ€ฆ it just hurts to know that injustice exists and hurts the people I care about I guess.
I hate being powerless to help.

same here I guess good people all over the world think the same.

HW wasn't even trying to stop anyone from doing anything. In fact he was facilitating and encouraging people to do it. Someone I wont name came in pretending to be a "haxor" that somehow bypassed the cloudflare proxy server to get the sites actual IP so their weak LOIC array could make the site slower or take it off line for a whole, but in actuality that "haxor" simply posted the IP fbi.gov translates to. I was shitting on that thread telling people they were dumbasses, I could literally tell it was a gov IP the second they posted it and warned people yet they still did it. They also fell for macils moderator CP login boobytrap. Holla Forums is and was full of some of the most gullible lummox credulous cows I have ever seen.

I'll find that power one day Squizz.
Might be difficult, but I'm going to try for it.

macil? pretty sure it was him. And I loved him for tricking all of Holla Forums.

Is why I love you Raptor.

not saying it was him but maybe

it was him

You too ScSquirrel.

Okay, I'm on it.

mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

pretty interesting, i'm just over 23 minutes in.

sooooโ€ฆ what we doing?

Well, what do you want to watch? Random shit? Furry cartoons? Yaoi cartoons? Cartoons about a children's card game?

bizpacreview.com/2016/05/06/hillary-fails-again-when-she-tries-to-a-take-shot-at-trump-for-cinco-de-mayo-tweet-337285

Ayy my twitter appeared on a random news site lol

โ€ฆ. embarrasing

whatever you feel like watching, you get to pick because tails and suchโ€ฆ

going to jump on my thinkpad to watch it all with you, more comfy that way

I'm going to hop off of Holla Forums till this fucking thing stops bouncing in and out.
catch you guys later

KEK I SEES IT
Nice Skittles, nice :3

I already told you how to get rid of that. Oh well, later.

my QR is solid as granite. No idea what you all are talking about for once.

I tried your script.
it didn't work it just fucked up all my other stuff :P

Script? I didn't post a script. It's CSS (Cascading Styles Sheet) and you paste that in the "Theme" portion of the options.

actually you just need to refresh now, lmao they removed the silly CSS.

Itsโ€ฆ. stoppedโ€ฆ.
all on its own!

Finallyโ€ฆsweet, sweet salvation!

yeah just so you know is not a script, it's markup that tells the browser what to do with the page's visual layout

lel

majik!

Didn't know that.
but now I do :3
Thanks Skittish

I would call her SO FAST I'd blow my chance with her!

I think she a cheeetah! Which means you better durned well call her fast!

So fast she'll be impressed!

Teh general Idea I guess.

Does that mean she wants sex to go by fast as well though?

who knows save another cheetah!

I'd be willing to find out~

beady bye. Night all and loves to some of you.

They certainly need saving right now

goodnight

Goodnight, Love, and Sweet dreams Squirrely

Reece, you know I'm waiting, right?

left you a message, thought you would tell me what you wanted first

Oh, I was thinking about some death note abridged or something. Since we were on a streak of abridged series episodes.

I came

I saw

I conquered

but not in that order

Quads!

You'd better have slept.

Skitty, I found your arch nemesis, wanna see?

It's time to play PRESS YOUR CHICKUN!

LOOKS LIKE MR. MOD GOT THE CHICKUN!

COME ON DOWN! YOU ARE THE NEXT CHICKUN ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

wtf did I just watch

I've got a horse strap-on and I'm here to help

Fucking taxi services.
Bloody immigrants can't even do their job properly.

A scene from the movie Gamer.

They use nano technology to put receivers in people so they can be controlled, then they have games like second life for people to play as the people in question.

the movie is called Gamer.
It's pretty good, you'd like it :3

I think I saw that in uni.
The main character has to play like a cod game using the other guy right?

Yeah, basically

purpose was that they then dropped the 'played' people into an actual warzone and made the gamers invade a nation in a enders game kind of way?
This was a long time ago. I only vaguely remember.

I think it's pretty cool honestly.
I mean, its not got the biggest budget, but it is kinda reminiscent of the old 80's style of action movies.
like an Arnie movie almost.
I like it :3

Uh, no, not like that.
they make the prisoners fight a cod game, if they survive 30 rounds they go free.
it follows one guy approaching his 30th win

Maybe I'm confusion it with something else.
So it was 'death race' kind of style

Yeah!
Exactly!
Death race was cool too!

What was the movie you're thinking of?

Nini all!

Goodnight Rubles

noooooooo, didn't realize how long I'd be I'm sorry rubes, havva good night anyways

went to bed about 5pm yesterdayโ€ฆ that good enough for ya, dearest mummah?

How has your day been Reecles?

it's been fine thanks, thought I'd buy some cheerios for brekka, and ended up wasting 20 minutes in the shop. Weather's been getting better tho. Might have a decent summer after all

What's you doing Raptor?

nothign much.
weather sucks here currently.
I'm all rugged up!

ooh, me too!

trying to remember how you do time in Oz. Are you hours ahead or hours behind?

+10 est
its 7:21PM 11/05

No idea!

Not really.

Not here
Grey and miserable.

There's one I'm looking for where they play a game and it ends up actually assassinating people and stuff for the government, but I can't remember it.
was out when I was a kid.
probbaly wasn't very good.

wow, you're miles ahead of us.had no idea

we've been getting +10 degrees here, might just manage to go out without a jacket one of these days.

About 16 hours yeah?

meow

gah, mathโ€ฆ nope 9 hours. UK/Ireland times are so much more sane tbh. We don't have a timezone for every 3 miles!

G'day, how're you?

Oh you're Ireland uk?
Not a yankee?

Let me know if you get its name.

Weekend was blazing hot.
It's shit now

Okay and you?

noop sometimes wish I were from yanktown tho. Might have more luck catching some of the guys in the bread during the day then!

N.Ireland's great tho.

I won't

all kinds of fucked up.
whatchya up to?

Tell me Reece, I hear in dublins fair city, that the girls are so prettyโ€ฆ
Be this true?

โ€ฆ Owch

What I mean to say, is I can't be arsed looking.
I tried to find it once a year for 5 years or some shit.
Never have, never will

just reading a little, writing a little, books and paper, that is

Ah, fair

For uni or work?

Yeah.
Of course if I found it i'd tell you kek :P

I've heard a tale or two that this could very well be true.

I wouldn't know I live in like the opposite direction of Dublin, want to visit tho

neither
just for me

One is having a large amount of 'fun' courtesy of the Chinese not knowing what the fuck is going on.
Again.

Well, yeah you're a northerner, but surely you'd have seen Dublin!
How could you not?
I pine at the thought of seeing Dublin, and Rome, and London each!
Thouhg, in truth, london less so since it became so blightedโ€ฆ

Oh true, cool.
May I ask what it is you're writing?

trouble with customs again?

to be honest I'd rather visit different countries first. I've been to London and Edinburgh before, not sure where I'd like to go next. America could be nice.

what sort of things would you like to see?

No, trouble with people asking for branded products, but made by offbrand manufacturers.
Protip. That means it won't be fucking branded.

Australia is nice.
Who am I kidding.
It sucks.

Weird.

Sshh, that's where Raptor lives

And my bf.
They both know it sucks.
And yeah. Fucking Chinese.

Rome.
First and foremost.
In particular, Vatican City.

Most of Britain, and of course Ireland.
I wouldn't mind seeing spain and other places tooโ€ฆ
Butโ€ฆ Forgive me, but I'm rather not in the mood to be shot up my moslems.
So I dunno if I'll ever come to see Europe.
Irrespective of if you think that's racist.
the news covers it up, but there are still ways to see the violence, and the murders and rapes that are sky rocketing all over europe and britain because of themโ€ฆ I've no interest in being one of those statistics.

nice. And yeah I don't think it's racist. Islam is a hate religion, it might have some nice people who believe it but there is nothing peaceful or loving about the religion and the true fundamentalists are not the kind of people you want to be around so I understood completely

Here's hoping Europe wakes up before its' too late~

it's quiet now

They came from the blackness.

lel, I literally have a webm for that

Was a good film

Yup 300 was good. Billy Madison was pretty good too

What's billy madison?

the film in that trailer parody

I like some of Adam Sandler's movies

I'm at work. Can't watch videos.

just conceptualizing some stuff for a game

Which? There is only one right answer.

Uhhโ€ฆ Happy Gilmore?

but no, I like a few. Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Billy Madisonโ€ฆ umm. Click was alright, Zohan is probably like the last genuinely good Sandler movie

Cool.

Deded

That's Hilarious

Go to bed

I just woke up

And?

And I have Physical therapy today

Winning

Fuck Sadiq khan , Fucking sand nigger

So?

hey there

Heya khan

So I'm not going back to bed you short term memory deficit retarded faggot

Very rude.
Very rude.

hows it going?

Okay thanks~
Working.
Arguing with Indians that they're trying to bullshit us

Well stop acting very stupid

Trip dubs

Dubs.

/\

You first

Reece gone to sleep yet?

Hopefully not, it's 1540

I'm not the one acting like fucking men isn't homosexual. Very stupid.

Wewt

No shiny, it's only if you let them fuck you that it's homosexual

Keep in mind his odd sleeping hours.

You are a large contribution to that boys problems.
I hope you understand and take that responsibility.

See, you still are acting very stupid. When your penis is inside another man or vice versa it's a homosexual act. Which makes you a faggot, and a faggot in denial.

Did you hit your head when you had your accident?

I try, man. But even when I tell him to go to bed because it's late, he'll stay up for several hours more.

Uh huh.
Be careful

Work over~!

hey

Heyo

hi KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
hi Skye!!!!

how's u guys?

Had a rubbish day
Been dealing with Chinese who don't know business, and Indians who are scummy fucks who think they can scam us on prices.

Can anyone answer what the hell is going on with 8ch? Please tell me this is a cruel joke

???

So you don't see it?

Go to options (top right of page) > Theme > select anything else besides the default "Board-specific CSS"

Thanks Canon! So, what's up with that anyways?

aw that sucks, hope it wasn't that super bad

and yeah, dem Chinese and Indians always gonna try to find the cheapest prices even if it means scamming ya!

You're welcome!
I'm not sure, seems like some mods or the board owner is having some fun as far as I can see

how's u? :3

i'm good just testing stuff for the future Projects and casting

I'm good, I just took a trip to the U.S.S. Hornet. Unfortunately I'm on my work computer so I don't have any pony pics right now

Oh nice, what sorta stuff?

cool! sounds like quite a trip!
what do you work?

xstilpe and other things

See what?
I'm on mobile.

Aye.
Bastards, having a nice meal out with family now

๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿช

๐Ÿ’ฉ

๐ŸŽโšฐ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹

๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘จ.

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿน๐Ÿข๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿณ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿจ๐Ÿด๐Ÿผ๐Ÿตโ˜•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒโ˜โ›…๐ŸŒˆโ˜€๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบโ˜”๐Ÿ’งโšก๐ŸŒ€โ„โ›„๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŽ‘๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ‰๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ,

๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ž๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘’๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘“โŒš๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ‘ก๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ญ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ”•๐Ÿ””๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ“›๐Ÿ“ฐ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‹๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“Ÿโ˜Ž๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ฆโœ‰๐Ÿ“จ๐Ÿ“ฉ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“ช๐Ÿ’ญโœ’โœ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’ปโœ‚๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“‚๐Ÿ“‹๐Ÿ“‡๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ“†๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ’ฝ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“‰โ›บ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ป๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ€„๐ŸŽด๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฐ๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽซ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ“ผ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธใ€ฝ

๐Ÿ“

Ayyyy!

๐Ÿ”ฅใ€‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ใ€‚ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏ
ใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฅ ใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฅใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ‘Œใ€‚๏ผผ๏ฝœ๏ผใ€‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
if you like it
then you better
put a meme
on it
๐Ÿ‘Œใ€‚๏ผ๏ฝœ๏ผผใ€‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
ใ€‚ ๐Ÿ”ฅใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฅใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅใ€‚ ๐Ÿ’ฏใ€‚ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ˜‚

How you doing, Skittles?

VERY BORED

Talking about things I don't want to talk about with someone over skype while simultaneously shitposting to twitter..

God help me, Buddha, Allah? Satan? ANYONE HELP

Hello Holla Forumsread

Go to bed!

Its 1 pm no

Give me a hug!

/hug

Nerd privilage

RIP

qeq

It's like you enjoy making your life more difficult or something.

This.

nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/arkansas-judge-accused-of-coercing-defendants-into-sex-acts-resigns.html?_r=0

who among us can say we haven't done the very same? we mustn't judge the man, as we are all sinners in the hands of an angry god

88 of Keke approves, he wasn't charged with anything

Saw a greenish brown snake on the way to the bus stop, right in the grass on the side of the sidewalk. Wanted to take a picture of it, but I guess it was really shy. :(

We need new bread soon allahu ackbar

What is the point of having power anyways if one can't abuse it?

NEW THREAD

Make one then