Worrying intensifies

It's just like the new mickey toons style

How the fuck did they get Tennant?

the need to sing "oooeeeoo" intencifies

That's been known for a long time. In retrospect, Remastered was the OG cast's swan song

Toon Boom Harmony, you traditionalist boob

kike muhpussi a cute tho.

you can tell they have to sing it quitely so as not to wake up their mother.

I like (((Ben Schwartz))) but this entire thing is fucking embarrassing.

why does that girl's face look like someone sat on her head

She looks like she belongs in the turtle club

i am reminded of this little jingle

He actually bothered investigating if it was going to be good or not.

This isn't 2010 bud.

I wouldn't mind some of her cucci

To anyone else who don't follow this shit it's easy as fuck to confuse toonboom and flash animation. They're largely indistinguishable from each other

Just so you know, she's done a nude scene.

And not like a brief nipple flash either, it's a fairly long completely nude scene with her and Malin Akerman dyking out naked before a guy enters the picture and it becomes a threesome.

So shes Jewish?

Now which of these voice actresses look like the type to start a job lynch mob at someone falsely accused to be a rape apologist?

Or they live in apartment complexes.
Go prep your bull Louis.

Sorry took me a while to find

why is she wearing two bras?

Cause she has two boobs, duh

Stopped watching when I saw the tattoo.

AaAaAAa'm forever your girl

This is why you meme responsibly kids.

Is he high or drunk?

What did he do again?

I… don't know how to feel about that, that's just so fucking random. Doesn't seem like a diversity hire though, unlike the black woman as a white maid.

Well, at least the new scrooge sounds like he's trying, even if he does look like a faggot.

In retrospect? It was pretty obvious just by going off of how tired and feeble scrooge sounded that at least SOME of the cast was going to get replaced.

Let his sjw wife edit the AVGN to movie to include a gurrrl gaymer that looks like her and a nigger who later are each other's love interests. Rumor is both of those roles were supposed to be for Mike "Swole Alpha Sperg" Mattei and Kyle "AVGN theme was my peak" Justin.

Then he got SJW's into a rage by shitting on the nubusters by not reviewing it and then going on about how it'll never be as good as the original, so who knows.

Until he dumps the wife he'll never be completely uncucked

Cancer in the right lung instead of the left is still lung cancer, user. Death to any type of animation that's made with computers.

but is it gay if i poop on your dick?

Why is her face greenish yellow?

Reptillian

Fuck her in the ass cause she loves Jesus.

because she's both envious and full of piss

Fuck her in the ass and the piss?

Sleepy eyes is a Jew tell.