Muslims are the bad guys?

Muslims are the bad guys?

That's an oxymoron

Greentext are the bad guys?

You mean the Hollywood actors and various wealthy celebrities who put out dozens of retarded videos and pledges demanding everyone vote for Hillary?

Joe "My daddy was rich, ran all the car lots in our area and bought me an expensive car for a wedding present, but no really we didn't have a lot of money" Biden?

Justin "My daddy was also rich" Truduea?

Gavin "I'm so rich I can't understand why anyone would say they can't afford to live in San Francisco" Newsom?

Bill "We gotta pay the bills' so I'll be paid millions for speeches by people who my wife conveniently favored while secretary of state" Clinton?

Barrack "Call me Barry, my kids are too good for the public schools I'll subject you peasants to, I wrote two auto-biographies before I was even fucking 50" Obama?

THE LEFT ARE THE 1%

Justin "My daddy was a communist dictator" Trudeau
FTFY

Why are you so obsessed with Clinton, redditor?

Show me a DNA test

Yeah! Who could ever think these two are related!?

One's a dark featured Cuban bastard and one's a fair featured Canadian cuck.

Show me a DNA test.

He seems quite swarthy for someone with blue eyes.

He couldn't be whiter if he tried

Are you some nigger?

Aside from the baldness and the height, he's just as identical to his father. The slight differences are explained by his mother.

Trudeau and Castro also didn't meet face to face in 1970. They wouldn't meet until 1976, long after cuck was born.

I'll believe he's the spawn of Castro when someone produces a DNA test.

honestly i always thought trudeau's face had something weird in it to be a canadian
now that i know who his real father was it makes a lot more sense indeed

Castro was a fucking Marrano Jew.

OK, where does Liam Neeson figure into all this?

They're not really lefty, they're liberals but yes it's not "da jooz" it's the elite that need to be brought down. It's the elite who control your mind.
It's the elite that mess with your head. We didn't want clinton, we didn't want Trump (some did) but we do want…EQUALITY!!!!!!!

Muslims are the good guys?