Rogue One

counter-currents.com/2016/12/rogue-one/

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-how-grand-moff-tarkin-peter-cushing-returned-957258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course the faggot likes this movie.

Have we discussed xer DSLs yet?
Like wew

Any torrent availlable?

Better prepare your anus for when you get that subpoena from the Mouse himself.

Reminder that Darth Vader is a white supremacist

reminder that Darth Vader is a white supremacist that thinks spinning is a good trick.

He's a trans-nigger black power activist, just like his son.

Well, he did slaughtered the sand niggers like animals, even their women and child.

Let's try to keep it to one thread at a time.

What the hwell have affected Trevor Lynch to say this mediocre movie is the best SW movie!?!?!?!

Have Disney movie affected even sites like Counterr Currents? Jesus….

Please watch our unwatchable Kike Wars flick, goyim. If this doesn't earn at least 2 trillion dollars the board of Jews at Disney will punish us for failing to bring the shekels while promoting diversity.

What do you think it will be the >Pleb Leddit Memeia >Kike Cucklasa opinion on this movie? Better than TFA? Slighthly better? Slightly worse because there isn't an interracial couple on screen on every scene?

how new r u matey?
It's not shilling, it's the fact that you autists cant stop talking about the things you supposedly hate.

The hate for all this bullshit the jews hurl at us from Holywood is the only thing that binds us.

They'll probably be disappointed the diverse cast dies off and isn't retroactively inserted into the original trilogy like CGI Jabba.

Good point.
Give Disney enough time and they will be all over the prequels and/or the original trilogy.

Go check the director for the movie and then kill yourself for being this retarded.

But every race wants all sand niggers dead, even the sand niggers themselves. That's not an exclusively white thing.

Yeah, because Vader, Leia and Tarkin's CGI zombie corpse don't count as banking on nostalgia or using the old cast.

And they'll keep saying that with every new one that comes out. Only thing this shit has going for it is the overbearing amounts of "muh nostalgia" and the cringy CGI Leia and Tarkin. Literally, that's all anyone's talking about. "OMGZ! Remember this! Oh fuck I remember that! Oh fuck its the old movie at the end! I never saw the first one but its just like all the clips!"

Jesus, that CGI… Disney is playing God now, they should be punished for it. Just because they can revive Tarkin and such, doesn't mean they should.

Was Sheev a white supremacist? Then what was the deal with this guy?

Nope. It's boring as fuck, especially because we know the ending before it even starts.
The first half of the movie is weak as fuck and the second half can be summed up with "and then they all fight"
First half is slow and boring as fuck. Second half if a chaotic, jarring mess that's kind of fun.
If you can call a bunch of unintelligible heavy accents mumbling at each other "good acting"
They don't do anything excellently. Bayformers movies have better CGI.
Yeah, I guess the set dressing is above average. Doesn't look like they greenscreened as much as they could have.
You mean Desert Planet #2304, Muddy planet, Rainy dark planet, tropical planet, and interior of space station?
If you've never played Star Wars Battlefront or Rogue Squadron, I guess this shit would look impressive.

Russians did it

It's kind of weird to push the "white male human supremacy" angle on the Empire and First Order when they are all about using every race that isn't rebeling against them to achieve their goals.

You can somewhat argue that they use lower races as tools, but that falls apart when even the Emperor's apprentice is an alien.

Oh god, is every yearly Star Wars going to start and end the same way?

Watch three Marvel movies in a row. They're all the same film. Of course their Star Wars films will all be same, they'll just have superficial differences to fool the normies.

Meh, for every Avengers 2, there's something slightly more daring, like GotG. They get away with it probably due to the nature of the source material. Star Wars just can't shy away from what people expect without becoming too alien and EU.

The entire thing fell apart when they started making aliens more and more prominent. In the first movie they're just weird aliens that live in the background.

The whole Empire-Rebels thing makes it seem like a Human civil war. Then the prequels has it turn out the Republic comprised 1000s of worlds with different aliens yet for some reason was still reliant on Humans doing all the heavy lifting considering the Clone Troopers are all based on Humans and not some other race.

its because George was a white supremacist

Well, the "humans" are technically aliens too

Sounds realistic.

Then who are the Jews?

The Trade Federation or Intergalactic Banking Clan are a good bet.

Wait this movie came out? I never noticed.

Jedi

Trade Fed was Chinese

Well Chinese are Asian Jews

Still doesn't explain who the real jews are

Isn't he even called Greedo?

it looks like a hunger game movie

That's Watto.

Oy, get a load of this schlimazel!

Someone once claimed that the galaxy was less populated in the past and human science and agriculture allowed alien worlds to explode in population and sort of overrunning human control. Humans must number in the hundreds of billions at least in the Star Wars galaxy.

This movie is going to flop.

yeah that's why he married a black woman.

The budget is like $200,000,000, and you gotta at least double that to account for marketing.
You also have to half the amount of money they take in to account for taxes and all that.
So far the movie has made $62,000,000, which is around $30,000,000 after all the reductions.
I don't think it'll flop, China will probably save it if all else fails.
Don't forget all the tat being sold alongside it. Never forget that quote from Spaceballs

you can use the one with the link next time

I went to watch this piece of shit with my normalfag friends and the cinema was half empty on the night of the premiere, and after it finished everyone shuffled out in disinterest. There were even a bunch of kids and not one of them gave a fuck everyone had died.

can someone just post the vader scene

So much for

More like Human supremasist

come on user, you really didn't notice?

They've upgraded, and now I like the Empire even more.

user, you have shit taste. She looks like she has a bald area on her head (very typical) and it also looks like she has a very small ball sack.

Any torrents worth getting yet?

Rogue One (2016)-HDCAM x264 UnKnOwN.mkv

those cam are getting better and better

You can basically skip the whole movie and just watch the last two minutes of Vader murdering the shit out of a bunch of filthy space Marxists. The whole movie basically has no purpose in existing, they should have used the budget to make a 30 minute short of Vader murdering stuff.

I am going to give my money to Disney. Going to watch this tonight.

Before or after the bulls fuck your wife?

I would pay good money for that

Good god you people are delusional. I haven't watched the film yet to see if it's as bad as Holla Forums makes it out to be but you have to be a complete retard to expect this film to fail financially. It's a star wars film and people want more after the mega hit that was force awakens.
They don't need China's BO to bail them out. It'll just be a nice addition to the moolah they'll be making.

are niggers prone to female pattern baldness?

This. I don't think it will do quite as well as TFA, but it will still be a smash hit.

They didn't save it last time.

They just want it to fail harder than those Ewok movies

I think this will sell more than TFA in China, since it has a couple of chink characters in it.

After he sucks her shit from her vicious ass fucking off of their cocks.

Isn't that like half the reason they included those characters in the first place?

It is. The cunt playing the insufferable female character is a shit actress that shows her age. She's all wrinkled and her skin is dry. She's supposedly mid 30s but looks to be 40, has the body of prepubescent boy has

In typical leftist fashion the story undermines the message it is trying to deliver, showing the Rebels as being equally ruthless, and even more morally bankrupt than the Empire. It doesn't help that it's boring as shit and ultimately serves no fucking purpose, and, again, recycles material from the Original Trilogy instead of doing something interesting.

The pandering to Chinese audiences was incredibly obvious and embarrassing to see in action, especially when they had to make the Stormtroopers run at the chink so they could be in range of his stick instead of keeping their distance and shooting at him. That other diversity faggot with the machinegun or whatever was equally shit. Might as well have given everyone his weapon seeing how it killed more Stormtroopers than everyone else combined.

The ending battle was so fucking retarded words can't describe. You have the Rebel fleet dropping in front of the Imperial one guarding the planet and not a single Star Destroyer actually fired back during the whole battle, and it takes the Empire some 10 minutes to start deploying their fighters. How can anyone take the threat seriously when the antagonist is behaving like retards for no obvious reason?

Also, a Star Destroyer was hovering over a city, in a planetary orbit, despite lore repeatedly specifying that Star Destroyers are too big and heavy to enter a planet's atmosphere, which was something that their Clone War predecessors could. Great bit of research there, kikes.

Also, the way they try to make the Death Star a threat is hilarious. They use it to blow up a city and we're supposed to be impressed, when lore, again, clearly states that a single Star Destroyer can glass the surface of a whole planet given enough time. The point of the Death Star is that it can blow up a fucking Vong planet ship, not poke at it.

Entire reason.

Something tells me that the RLM review will be very positive.

and far less nig that disney philantropists already had to reduce the size on the tfa chink poster.

You aren't fooling anyone. You like nigger dick.

Stop projecting, Mike.

I would pay good fucking money for just a Darth Vader movie

If they made a non-SJW Darth Vader film I might just pay to see it.

Things I liked about Rogue One
-Everyone fucking dies!!
-Muh nostalgia/fan service
-cgi faces werent Tron Legacy levels of bad
-plot and cinematography werent complete shit

in all honesty I liked it more than Force Awaken

The living dead.

last time it didnt have chinese gay couple

Well, I'm watching it now and I really like the robot. Shame we will never get a movie from the empire's point of view, even if the characters were complete evil caricatures it would still be fun.

She looks like Kathleen Kennedy

>A human

What did they mean by this?

Hope you find the percentage joke funny, because you'll be hearing it a lot.

Disney will never allow anything that could make you sympathize with the good guys to be made. Watch embed related for a glimpse of what will never be.

fugg when will the cgi model get leaked?

Its just the face. They used a body double and CGI painted over the actresses face.

No leaks of Tarkin's CGI face?

The cgi model makes her look older than the one in Battlefront

I'm shit at making webms but the whole film is out. He looks much worse than the RotS guy with prosthetics, pretty spooky actually because there's just something off about him but it's hard to pinpoint what.

Forgot my screencap.

This doesn't look so bad, but you gotta see it in motion to truly capture how horrible this looks like.

Thank god with the red-haired lady, they just used the actor from the prequels

Thanks. It's both impressive and scary that (((Hollywood))) can bring back dead actors to the big screen. I wonder what is stopping them from getting a body double+CGI face+voice actor/impersonator instead of hiring an actor who is still alive but could ask too much money.
I wanted to *go see Rogue One in the theater** next week, I guess I'll get the cam version.

Ok, back from the theatre: this was a fine film bros. That guy's review is mostly spot on.

CGI fischer is horrifying in an uncanny valley way.

shit I fucked up the spoiler tag

That's some of the worst de-aging CGI I've ever seen my god.

Jyn is a million times better than Ray.

say wat?

You're comparing the absence of acting with shitty acting. Of course she's better, she's actually making an attempt to act, horrible as that attempt might be.

Most big actors have rights to their image so they could sue if they pulled that.

>boo le prequel trilogy sucks lol

Can't wait for young Han Solo

Actors in Star Wars signed away rights to their image for use in Star Wars, so they will probably do a CGI face to look like young Harrison Ford.

They'll make him fuck a nigger, I guarantee it.

The movie will have a young Lando too, so… yeah.

people are starting rumors that blind not-jedi guy and machine gun Hong are gay couple

CGI Fischer is hot.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I've watched the movie and their relationship, but especially their ending scene, was ambiguous enough to imply that. I know I was thinking "This shit is gay as fuck" when the one with the machinegun died.

I bet it's gonna be Chris Pratt and Donald Glover.

Would they really do that for the protagonist of a movie?

Your minds are poisoned. There's nothing gay there. It's camaraderie.

user plz

Chinks hate gays. If that was true it'd be banned in china.

It's a flick mate. Who the hell goes to watch Star Wars for the acting? It always had cheesy acting.

Luke and Han were bros, these two were complete faggots.

They hate niggers too, didn't stop them from making a nigger one of the main characters.

Asked whether the scenes are supposed to signal a love interest, the film’s director, Gareth Edwards, refused to confirm or deny the intention.

“I don’t mind people reading into [Chirrut and Baze’s relationship],” he told Yahoo Movies, “I think that’s all good. Who knows? You’d have to speak to them”.

Movies with niggers have passed on the chinese market before.
Movies with fags have not.

A director has everything to benefit from rumors and stuff people start spreading. More talk about his movie = more interest in it.

You're so pathetic you're fanboying Rouge One. Take pills and go quietly into the eternal hunting grounds.

To think Guardian was 100% right

dat fucking one liner

W T F

Is it just poor sound quality or does Vader really sound that off?

he sounded weird even in Rebels

Might have to do with him being much older now

He does sound off, James Earl Jones is getting old. Real old.

everything except being interesting, original, or furthered the franchise in any way.
these are the same people who would say Avengers 2 is masterful.
"amazing sets." really? what "set" did you like the most? "spectacular new worlds," oh yeah? hawaii world or rock world? interstellar had more interesting worlds, solaris had a more interesting world, literally every other sci fi movie has more interesting worlds. this is what happens when you have fans control the entertainment media.

None of those fucks are fans of Star Wars. They're faux nerds that are trying to establish their nerd credentials by pretending they liked Star Wars before it was cool.

You'd have to be a gigantic cock gobbling faggot to think Rogue One is a good movie.

masonic duality

Do you faggots not realize the China isn't invincible against this shit? At one point anything faggot related was hated in the west too. Decades of comedy and working in "sympathetic" faggots broke that down.

So obviously they can't have overt faggotry or China won't want it, but they can break down the barriers slowly.

It took them less than 20 years to not only normalize faggotry in the West, but to make gay marriages legal, and this after nearly 2000 years of social stigma against it.

Think about that for a second.

it would only help china out since there are not enough females and its overpopulated

Why are the lightsabers limp like dildos…

Just watched a cam version of Rogue One. Holy shit that's bad. To me this movie seems to exist only to downplay the ambiguity of the Force's impact on Luke's ability to destroy the Death Star in Ep IV. The "engineer did it on purpose" is the new midichlorian.
As for Tarkin's voice, why didn't they hire the guy who plays Tarkin in TCW and Rebels?

It's hard to tell the difference between Disney's Star Wars and a random Marvel movie these days.

Yeah if Disney really want to use Vader in everything they make, they'll have to find a voice actor who can do a good impersonation of Jones' Vader.
His appearence in SW Rebels felt a bit off, his delievery was slow but then it's also Rebels' shitty production quality (like the Bendu's voice who sounds like if they have recorded the lines through Skype while the actor was in the toilets).

That's bad. Any Tarkin's CGI looks so really through the grainy image. This is the second time they have revived Tarkin too. It was done better in Episode 3.

I don't think there was any ambiguity in that regard. Luke gives up on the target system of his fighter and lets the Force guide him.

I just love how all the Bothans that died getting the plans out have been retconned out of existence so an ugly, shriveled cunt past her prime, and her merry band of vibrants, could play tragic heroes.

Everything about Rebels is shit, and everything they force to come into contact with Rebels becomes shit as well.

Bothans are REturn of the Jedi.

I'm pretty sure the plans were for the first Death Star. The second one had the flaw removed.

No. Bothans stole the plans for Death Star II.

Here's my mini review:
5/10, some parts were competently made but it still doesn't feel like proper Star Wars nor is it a great film on its own.

I fucking hate the fact that Holla Forums Holla Forums gets shills. We're not even that big.

Underrated post. Quality OC, tbh fam.

Still don't work but when an actor dies the use of his face goes to the public domain, thats why they sometimes make ads with dead actors

Because its free

I went into the movie expecting some uncanny valley more than I really imagined tbh, thought they were going to just have tarkin as a cameo not a full on character, what I felt was off about Tarkin was mainly his eyes, but also his facial and head movements (they really shouldn't have had him moving around).

I love that jews said "WE DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT". They automatically assumed the ugly bignosed greedy alien was supposed to be them.

I thought people were just shitposting when they said that was the line.

Enough.

Reported

Reported for reporting

Just like I only play online so gamers can see my achievements and gamerscore. And I get enough gbp so I can game online and get tendies.

They are marketing shills posing as fake-ass geeks

????????????????

Fans are always wrong, it's a rule to live by.

What are you talking about?

Big fat veiny cocks with women really gets me hard.
It ain't gay if the image has a girl in it right?

A million times zero is still zero, fam.

So you're the faggot behind that forced Pacino meme. Good to know.

There's nothing gay about liking dicks, bro. It's manly.

It's cancer, it rhymes

If anything it goes against the "muh naturalistic filmmaking" they keep harping about. Sure, greenscreens are bad, but you still gotta make these movies demo reels for ILM.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-how-grand-moff-tarkin-peter-cushing-returned-957258

That's right, goy! It's just entertainment for your malleable mind. Pay no attention to the purely coincidental casting.

user…

If this was an actual Star Wars comic that nigger would be twilek. Why does Disney hate aliens? Are they speciesist?

Here it is zooming out

10/10

indeed…

>Oy vey! This ebil not nazi Empire is killing all of us Toydarians!

I saw the film today, I couldn't get over his gigantic nose.

All in all, when compared to the Force Awakens, it was much better. The whole diversity shit was retarded but it wasn't as bad as TFA was. I really liked the ending scene on the beach and we got to see how strong Vader actually was.

overpopulation only means anything when there's too many low IQ parasites, a problem that won't go away with a lower birthrate I'm afraid.

so it wasn't even sabotage? just a dumb design flaw?

that's a hot fucking picture, saved.

Vader was the only good part of the movie.

The fact that they made him into the powerhouse that Legends made him out to be, does earn them some respect though.

Oh god that Tarkin.

No, it was the first you fag which is how they learned of the fucking exhaust port. The second one was incomplete and they wanted to hit it before it was operational (they didn't know it was).

His face is too narrow. That's what it is.

Nope. Wookipedia it.

Vader wit da bantz

Kill yourself, Disney-cuck.

First one was Kyle Katarn, fam.

It's a fact that Lucas no longer has control of canon. So it can't be called canon anymore, since the owners of it now are Disney who destroyed that piece.

I prefer old canon, I do. I especially miss the old dark horse comics that were dark and gritty, and portrayed the reality of what the Clone Wars really was: Organics vs Droids.

Jesus christ if you took the time to look it up you would find out how wrong you are.

so is your premise that there were only two Marvel movies ever made, or do you want to name the other ones that are 'like GotG', because this argument fell apart the moment i read it

There are two types of Star Wars canon, there is (((canon))) and then there's canon.
Got it kike?

There's no such thing as canon anymore, you moron. Or have you not realized that both The Force Awakens and Rogue One have contradicted things form A New Hope?

Jesus christ man, you're trying too hard.

I'm not saying I prefer it, I literally just said that Disney owns Star Wars and gets to determine what is canon and what is not.

Disney has determined that there is no canon. Everything they do is self contained, even when it references other things. There is no internal logic in the universe, there is no continuity, there is no canon.

The webcomic is LITERALLY about that first image dumby.

Eh, we will agree to that.

Disney has essentially ruined Star Wars, there is no denying it. It's upsetting a bit because of how immense George Lucas and Company set up the whole thing, and how they developed the universe in the movies, games, books, and shows. And now it's gone.

On a slightly unrelated note, Lightsabers are made from focused plasma, how the fuck are they flying.

The same way Rey was able to use a Jedi mind trick and beat Kylo, lul it's just fantasy, nerd, stop being a nerd, you nerdy nerd. Star Wars is like football, it's just entertainment, stop being a killjoy, enjoy the ride. The ride is what it's all about, it's fats paced and it's fun. unlike those lame ass prequels. Rogue One wa sthe prequel we deserved, there was action and Vader was cool instea dof being a pussy with emotions, he was like" Don't choke on your ambitions, commander!" It was BAD ASSS, FUUUCUCCKKCC YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DISNEY, IF CUKING LOVE IT, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except, Vader actually was cool in Rogue One. You can't deny that hallway scene being badass.

Prequels will always have my heart though. The Episode III opening scene alone wrecks almost every other scene in Star Wars.

RO is without a doubt superior to TFA. It's not perfect and I wasn't expecting much, but seeing the Rebels and Empire going at it without being the shitty nu-versions were great. The different commanding officers getting their fair share of screen time was also great.

I also like how they actually had a dedicated comic relief character this time rather than making everyone the comic relief like TFA/Marvel. With the exception of having some corny fan-service-y lines (not too many, but sometimes they take it a bit over the top, like with that one Vader scene) this one felt like an actual Star Wars movie, or at least much more so than TFA.

They lsupposedly give LF leeway

who is lf?

I know that feel I've been a #Rebel forever and I'm not missing all my EU

Admittedly I LOVE the new comics though, An evil C3P0 and an evil R2D2 that team up with Darth Vader to take out Maul? Awesomesauce

but its completely at odds with the straight backed old man robot cripple we see in the OT. he went from hema in the OT to drunken master in rouge funds.

Old Star Wars vs Nu-Star Wars

These pics say it all.

I know which one I'd pick

I just said the "I don't think it'll flop", can you not fucking read?

Old fan art vs Nu-fan art.

I've droid R34 better drawn than that shit, wew

First one to make me laugh, tbh fam. You should make more vegan ones too.

I didn't make the vegan one sadly

Dude, Vader was always a powerhouse. What you call a cripple I call a cyborg with military grade prosthetics, pumped full of enhancement drugs, that can lift you up by the throat with one arm and crush your windpipe with no effort.

The technology evolved and so they were able to showcase how Vader would really fight. You'll notice that he wasn't even dodging bolts in the hallway, just absorbing them with his fist and clubbing the other soldiers with their comrades.

The hallway scene is about the only part of the movie I'll call good and defend.

No, you're a puritan moron who who's reacting to pozz by pushing too far in the other direction. There is absolutely nothing homosexual about the relationship those two had. Are you sure you're not a tumblrite in the closet?

You don't need to be a fanboy to see that there's nothing gay there. You only need a non-pozzed mind.

Found the stupid fanboy.

You're not fooling anyone.

They have hell in starwars?

would fuck tbh

I'm sure some of them entered the US illegally.

What did I just witness?

Yes. As ignorant and thoroughly disrespectful as the new comics are of the established lore, hell is, in fact, Star Wars canon.
And no, I very much doubt that (((the writer))) was aware of this.

I'm not but the hallway scene could've been way better if the room was a bit bigger. It really looked like if the guy in the costume couldn't see what he was doing or where he was supposed to go.

You also said China will save it as if the film would struggle in other territories enough to need China's BO to break even.
Fucking fag

O-okay then.
So this movie essentially needs to make $400mil+ to break even?

I want to trigger him into a suicide.

If it has the Kike Wars brand attached to it, it will make more than 400 mil.

That webm perfectly sums up the state of Star Wars right now.
Could you do a similar one with and that fucking bullshit?

It's not even good though. It's entirely unconvincing. It worked great with the pilots who are barely seen but making main characters CGI just doesn't work at all.

This video doesn't do it justice. It doesn't look too bad on that recording. You really need to see the movie properly to appriciate how fake it looks.

Yea it'd say that's about right.
It's biggest problem was stupid hollywood cliche bullshit. The main 2 characters were both absolute shit. I did enjoy much of the ending but if I wasn't a big fan of the original movies then I almost certainly would not have cared at all.

Moar? This is great!

How does it feel knowing not even libshits like this movie too?

Makes more interested in seeing it to see whats pissing them off so much.

Yeah, that's how they play you, you dipshit.

He has a point with the turban rebels. Tusken Raiders exist. It would have been cooler to see them instead.

Don't watch it. You can skip the whole movie without missing anything. The 2 minute hallway fight involving Vader is the only part of the movie that isn't a steaming pile of shit.

The worst part is that I don't even think you're joking. You're actually a pleb.

This, I torrented a pretty good cam of the movie because I thought the vader part was cool. Rest of the movie was lame. Only good scenes were, Vader killing rebels, the nignog rebel trying to be a hero then immediately being shot by a Death Trooper, and then the part where Spanish Kyle Katarn shoots a sandnigger rebel.

Best part is that all the cast dies so we won't have to suffer their presence anymore. Pity the same doesn't hold true with the tree ugly goblins they've got shitting up the new trilogy.

I was partially joking, but I do think the filmmakers are starting to forget that there are non-human species in the Star Wars universe. Something LIKE the tusken raiders would've been better rather than having just different kinds of human rebels. George would've put more thought into the creatures that'd live on a given new planet. For example, if Disney created Kamino it would've just had humans running the facility or something.

what's next, no tie fighters on Hoth? ;^)

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK THAT DOES NOT LOOK NATURAL

Fuck off it was the "best Star Wars movie". The first 3/4 of the movie are so jarringly directed and cut that it feels like any other action movie masquerading around while wearing a Star Wars skin. The last part had a much greater semblance of Star Wars, even if the movie couldn't play subtlety to save its life:

Wasn't very good, but hey, at least everybody died I was really scared they were going to fuck that up.

Christ, you're right. That's really depressing.

The part of the film that pissed me off the most was when the lead guy had a snipe rifle trained on engineer dad. He could have shot the general. But no he had to have an internal conflict over shooting an engineer. Shoot the bad guy damn it.

Don't forget

I didn't notice any of the Star Destroyers ever firing a shot, and it takes the Empire ten minutes to deploy fighters. The writers were so shit they couldn't come up with a good way to justify the Rebels having a fighting chance and had to make the antagonist inept idiots.

Yeah, towards the end I was really afraid the bitch was going to live through and shit up my life with another movie. Thankfully the Death Star came through.

My autism got triggered something fierce when a Star Destroyer was floating inside a planet's atmosphere, when it's explicitly said they are too heavy to do that.

Please link to which movie that was in. We already have them contradicting the way hyperspace and the force is established to work in the movies, we need more. Hopefully someone will eventually put together an infograph with every one of these "goofs"

Star Destroyers have always been useless in Star Wars movies, probably because of effects budget reasons but now just because that's the standard that was set by the old movies.

They will always fiond soemthing to rationalize even the biggest contradictions.

Nu-Star Wars fans are cucks of the highest order.

This is the only thing I could think of..

Yeah— I've had enough for today I guess.
Time to go to bed.

That captured perfectly what I wanted: The dejected Han, a shadow of his former self, and that random black woman they wrote in as an attention grab. Thanks a lot.
I miss the old star wars EU.

Rebels and Clones wars has surpassed the original trilogy

I said it in the other thread, I'll say it again here. Force Awakes reboots the Star Wars universe as a gritty, modern Space Balls. So everything is now parody. When star killer base went from "blow" to "suck" it all made sense.

That hallway scene would have been sooo much better if he had of just stood there, breathing heavily as the whole room collapsed in on itself crushing all except the one rebel closest to vader, which he then grabs with the force and chokes to death as he helplessly watches all his friends die…

This man always has smart, poignant things to say.

tbh I love all the star wars droids and bots

That's because Stormtroopers are weak white devils, while he's a strong POC who don't need no western civilization.

No I mean the stormtrooper he's using as a shield.
Not his plot armor until the end.

Oh shit, wtf. I totally forgot about that. Christ this movie was shit. I remember in old star wars the armor actually could hold up to maybe one or two lazer blasts like a helmet could save a soldier in ww2 from a bullet to head maybe, but it wasn't certain.

is there a torrent out? gotta get that OC going

Are we supposed to believe a ship of that size can be pushed like that by a little small ship? If Imperial ships are such shit, and rebels are so stronk, why was there even a war going? Why didn't the rebellion just curbstomp the empire with a bunch of those ships?

How the fuck does a Star Destroyer cut through another by being slowly pushed with a smaller ship? If that smaller ship could push the one, why wouldn't it push both? Instead of cutting through the second like it was made out of paper?

Looks so fucking stupid.

Another solid point. What are they made of, legos?

no idea but that movie is suppose to have a number of these kind of scenes.

Everything about that scene makes no sense but it's not like ROTJ didn't introduce the Super Star Destroyer that will sink like a rock when the bridge gets destroyed and explode on impact with a Death Star.

Flame throwers are pretty low tech for advanced space militaries.

Fire, fire never changes.

i like how everyone died.

Indeed

Hello thanks for accepting me in your tight community. I really like film reviews on CC, I thought I would pass on this one but I will try a screener.
t. Your new friend.

they secretly like it.

have you retards never heard of a tug boat? they push and pull much larger ships, this is the same thing, but in space. the one destroyer being disabled and floating meant it was just weight to push, and given that space is nothing but a vacuum where mass and speed increase consistently unless slowed down, well, all it needed was said push.

then there should have been two or three little ships minimum.

it only takes one tug boat to push a liner-sized vessel, you nimrod.

Why do rich college bums think people care about their opinions?

Because after 4 years of taking it in the bum they want you to know about how great they eventually enjoyed it.

Wouldn't it need to be pushed from further away to gain the kind of speed needed to do what it did to the other star destroyer?

hmmmmmm

ftfy

So imperial battle droids are capable of catching an enemy grenade mid-flight and then redirecting it at a new target with perfect timing for it's detonation without even needing to turn around. Why doesn't the empire just use these things instead of stormtroopers? They're clearly more effective in combat and probably cheaper to produce than training and arming millions of human beings.

the reprogramming?

its like pottery

Same argument applies to the prequels tbh. The droids were more incompetent than stormtroopers but you don't need to spend years feeding, training, or arguing about their morality.

If you can just reprogram a droid to be a super soldier then why aren't they all programmed like that from the start? It can't even have been that difficult or expensive to upgrade if the rebels could afford it while on the run.

The difference is that being cheaper was the only advantage that prequel droids had. This new droid is both cheaper than a stormtrooper and better at pretty much everything after a very simple programming upgrade from the standard version.

I never had a problem with midichlorians. They're used a measure of force sensitivity. I think the reason most people dislike the idea is because they're looking at it the wrong way. It's not that you're sensitive to and proficient in the force because you have a high midichlorian count, it's that your midichlorian count is high because you are so sensitive to the force.

Tug boats pull ships at incredibly slow speeds, and ships aren't ripped in half if you hit one with another like that.

I don't understand… MatPat's theory… it made sense. I was completely expecting it to be confirmed, but…

Is it bad I know the picture this was traced from?