Theories You Believe

Sup Holla Forums what are some theories you believe? Anything goes.

For me its the Columbine shooting, i think there were more than just two people involved, whether they helped directly or indirectly is beyond me but the evidence is kinda in your face.

Here is some evidence that was released released - including the witness statements known as the 11k. Items not released include security footage from the admin office which was shot out, the basement tapes which Harris and Klebold discuss their intentions in, and these will supposedly not be released until the sheriff in charge leaves office. Why is this dependent on the sheriff's leaving, not a time?
Over 100 of the witnesses give a description of a shooter that doesn't match Klebold or Harris. Something frequently mentioned is a tie dyed shirt, and 40 of the witnesses mention a dropout called Robert Perry, who often hung around the campus and was known for being a very angry person.
Witnesses naming Perry include
Seth Dubois: Seth told Katherine (Carlston) that Robert Perry was seen shooting a girl in the back while leaving the library.
Courtney Haulman: There was three guys. The guy I remember most was the main guy. He's over 6' tall and has long curly dark-colored hair. He was wearing a trench coat. His name is Robert Perry.
Katelyn Sue Place Kate said, "It was (Redacted). I'm almost positive of it. I remember looking him dead in the eye. He was in my debate class, Dylan kind of looked like Robert, but Dylan doesn't have the long face. Robert's teeth are messed up and he was smiling and I saw his teeth then. Kate said that she has since seen pictures of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, and she said, "It's not one of them."(Referring to the person she saw shooting out on the outside commons.) She remembers him shooting Ann Marie(Hochalter).Robert was just randomly shooting. …Robert was still shooting. ….Kate said that Robert shot Ann Marie before he smiled at Kate. ….She looked and saw Jason(Autenrieth) trying to help Ann Marie, dragging her away from Robert, to the side." Lacey Smith "On the diagram she depicts (Redacted) as walking in through the doors, past where she was sitting, and going in about as far as they north end of the school store. It was at that time she heard the windows breaking and then realized she was hearing shots. "….she did not have any trouble indentifying PERRY when he walked past her. I asked SMITH how sure she was that the person she saw and spoke with was (Redacted). I asked, "90 percent sure? 50 percent sure?" Her response was "100 percent sure." I then showed SMITH a photo lineup which included a picture of Dylan KLEBOLD, and asked her if the person who walked past her was in the lineup. She stated he was NOT in the lineup. …..As (Redacted) passed her and was near the commons area of the cafeteria, she then explained that (Redacted) pulled a weapon out from under his trench coat and started firing into the cafeteria."
The alibi Perry had was provided by his mother (who worked for LE) apparantly he was at home asleep when we woke up to the news of the shooting on the tv.
The mother of Anne-Marie Hochalter killed herself in a pawn shop. She supposedly was looking at a gun, loaded it, shot herself in the head, and then shot at a wall. Also worth mentioning is that two columbine survivors (Stephanie Hart and Nick Kunselman) were shot by a mystery gunman in the very same Subway store that the first victim - Rachel Scott - worked at. Were they causing too many issues?
Witnesses to the transaction in which the TEC-9 used in the massacre was purchased described the buyer as
"w/m, 6' long curly hair, shoulder length wearing blackjack pizza shirt acne on face 20 years old"
This person did not ID them as Klebold or Harris, but picked someone else from the photo lineup.

I'm listening to this interview which has some interesting stuff, it gets a bit out there towards the end but all the stuff from police reports and eyewitness stuff is utterly damning.

Everyone should give this a listen. Lots of extra information and it goes far beyond anything as simple as a third shooter.

host2.cyberears.com/13065.mp3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Rodriguez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would be the point of hiding another gunman?

I truly believe
Op

BTW
See pic:

911 was an inside job. No way that 3rd building fell on its own.

we got a top tier troller here

Not necessarily a 3rd shooter but definitely an involvement from the friends. Multiple students saw a man with a white shirt and blue jeans.

I'm assuming since they got the two main suspects Eric & Dylan, Jeffco just said fuck it and didn't look into the other suspects.

The presumed third shooter was a (then) Columbine HS dropout named Robery Perry, that still regularly hung out on the campus.
Jake Apodaca, sophomore, was at the soccer field, heard firecrackers. He turned and saw two guys carrying shotguns, wearing black trench coats and black T-shirts. A 3rd guy wearing a white T-shirt and jeans was seen throwing bombs onto the roof.
Jonathan Cole, freshman, noticed two tall guys in black trench coats. He then saw a third male, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans. This person looked over to the other two suspect, and yelled "GO!! GO!!".
and there are many many more eye witness reports of Perry being there but as far as i know he was never prosecuted, i don't even think they looked into it, period.

Wow, what a gangster.

If she knew his full name, why bother describing him?

This is pretty subjective so tell me what you think, according to this guy tray parker and matt stone were the guys from the columbine shooting.

he got da white treatment

I want to watch this comedic footage with Kennedi XD

Imo so they get a complete and detailed description, i figure it'd be a lot easier for the police to determine if she's telling the truth if her eye witness accounts match up with the others

Op here this is really out there kek wtf

Of course the only interesting thread for months here gets flooded by spam and ignored by everyone else.

Well thats Holla Forums for you.

this guy spent was too much time on the hive back in the day.

Actually the word you need is "hypothesis", theories are factual.
I know, there are people who even deny the theory of gravity, but still.

This one really fucks with my head, a lot

Never heard of that theory before but it is kind of strange that the information is contingent on the sheriff leaving. Does he have any relation to the guys that were never taken in?

It didn't fall on it's own, it was on fucking fire for like 7 hours

You made my morning with those photos. OP is a faggot.

Go away diamondberg

me too

You can post all your fucking theories and bullshit however much you like, but the only reason you're so irked and arguing about it 15 years later is because you want to feel smarter than everyone else. All your garbage can't dispute facts, dumdum

You know a video lies when it's called truth.

Only America is retarded enough to demolish buildings with people inside, stage a plane crash from sandniggers, to destroy decades of evidence of fraudulence and tax evasion. Can't wait for the next 9/11.

Port Arthur has some spooky shit goin on, esp. with two guns being destroyed by internal explosion, yet the shooter escaping any injury at all.

Also, the guns were so damaged that it was made impossible to tell whether the projectiles matched the discovered firearms.

Maybe it was another fire at the Reichstag.

Which facts are those exactly? The fact that not a single steel structure - even those that have burned for days at a time - has ever collapsed due to fire? The fact multiple news sources reported building 7 as having collapsed before it actually did? The fact eyewitnesses reported explosions in the lobby prior to the collapse? The fact Larry Silverstein is on tape talking about his decision to "pull" the building? Facts like those?

It's probably bullshit that all of those people died before the fire, that they left burn to draw him out.

i watched his other videos. he also believes that Matt Damon, John Cusack and Mark Wahlberg played parts in the conspiracy. This guy is great, he seems to think the everyone with the same coloured hair is the same person.

Why was the CCTV from the library never released?

In that vein, ever heard of the shit that went down during the Erfurt school shooting in Germany?

The handgun was bought with forged documents (the serial points to the gun coming from police stocks), somebody helped him forge the certificates needed to own guns in the first place and oh yeah, several hundred people are on record say they saw two shooter active in the school instead of one.

I haven't looked into that but I doubt it, I'm pretty sure somebody would have connected that by now.

According to the people who have actually seen the tapes, they're nothing crazy its really just tapes of Eric & Dylan discussing their plans etc. So with that being said that's why i think The Basement Tapes were either destroyed or won't be released for a long time.

Thats why they won't get released imo, it shows the lack of policing/failure to act.

It shows how these kids planned this out for months, bombs, weapons, without the police stepping in. Dylan & Eric were known by police already, having been arrested for stealing computer equipment. So these weren't just the quiet kids that no one would suspect something crazy from, these are the EXACT type of kids you'd expect something from.

A bit confused, Port Arthur, Tx?

the guy who bought the tec9 was identified quite quickly as one of their friends, he claimed to not know their plans

probably because the general public (at the time) would flip its shit over a video of kids being slaughtered

Look, I honestly believe that the soggy cum sock is the best way to share your semen with others.

Yeah no shit he told the cops he didn't know they're plans, if he said he did that would be a charge without a doubt

kek holy fuck i never even thought of that throughout this whole time. Interesting

Never heard of that one but holy fuck thats really interesting, i'm definitely checking that out thanks user.

KEK thats actually fucking hilarious SESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

abbo-land, idiot

nah mate

socks are for hiding billiard balls

I believe that children deserve to have sexual relations at a young age while it is still fun and no chance of getting pregnant

I also believe fondling of little girls is okay within the family. Even sexual relations and the girls should learn to please the older men in their life

I also believe rape should be legal until around age 4 since it was scientifically proven that memories dont retain until around that age so you would never remember anything

Another Conspiracy Theory:

They didn't use pipe bombs, they used Minecraft creepers.

True or wrong?

You decide.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Rodriguez

Mhm.

Yeah.

Totally.

Aliens are real

There is so much evidence and millions of people report sightings. Government officials and military personel have had so many encounters.

evolution