Do girls in the modern day have it easier or harder compared to boys?

Do girls in the modern day have it easier or harder compared to boys?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know you didn't ask this here for thoughtful answers. Honestly I'd rather be a guy because I can walk go about my day without anyone trying to talk to me, which even as an average-looking girl is hard to do.

Depends on the sexual orientation of the local pedos.

t-tits or g-gtfo a-user

If Kennedi asked me to wash her feet in lavender oil under a willow tree and kiss her eyebrows so that she could forgive me… I'll do it!
If Kennedi asked me to wash her feet in lavender oil under a willow tree and kiss her eyebrows so that she could forgive me… I'll do it!
tIf Kennedi asked me to wash her feet in lavender oil under a willow tree and kiss her eyebrows so that she could forgive me… I'll do it!

yeah but with male brain you want to fuck everyday and if you average you ain't getting much pussy if any or sex in general

average and above girl have it piss easy, also very handsome men, average men and below have it horrible

Women have life way easier, they can get sex whenever they want and are chased all the time.

this is now a dubs thread you fucking idiots
take the fucking hint, this is a BAIT thread
IT IS GARBAGE AND YOU ARE EATING IT

If it was a bait thread i would have claimed that girls have it way harder or way easier, i wouldn't have included both as a question.

I'm actually curious to see where people stand regarding this topic, as i'm not entirely sure myself which of the genders have more advantages.

I think I'd rather be a guy. I might not get easy sex but:
1) Most girls don't care all that much about sex, they can easily live without it for longer periods than men without experiencing frustration. So the advantage of the easy sex becomes pointless.
2) Menstruation. I mean, imagine having to experience pain every month and having a shit ton of blood come out of your vagina, without any way to just keep it inside and go to the bathroom, forcing you to wear mini-diapers. That fucking sucks.

Men don't have periods.
Men are on average bigger and stronger.
That's why I'm happy to be a guy.

Yeah there's the higher rates of suicide, the lack of emotional support, society telling us that we're aggressors, MGM, higher rates of violence and incarceration and shorter lifespans.

But a man's body is structured to help himself. Look at a woman's body. They have breasts, breasts don't help women, they help the women's babies. Narrow waists and wide hips to indicate fertility, that doesn't help women, it helps the men who are selecting a woman. The female body is geared to raising a family. But if you as a woman don't want to raise a family, then there are all these parts of your body that are essentially useless.

So looking aside the biological advantage, men are less privileged in society?

Was that not obvious?

White, Western women have absolutely nothing to bitch about.

Obviously
'muh womens are weak and helpless' is used in even in the modern day to justify all kinds of injustices against men. Even though strength no longer matters for the vast majority of people

Absolutely. There are essentially zero shelters for adult male victims of domestic violence. Men are way more likely to get jail time compared to women for the exact same crime, and much longer sentences on average. Men are way less likely to get custody of kids during a divorce.

Legally speaking, women have significant advantages over men in the West, without even bringing the social aspects in.

white women need to check their privilege

Rolling for double figures.

girls have it way easier in terms of social and legal advantages, there can't really be any questions about it.

hell just look at the suicide rates for men vs women, infact by nearly any metric women have it way better than men.

This is not necessarily "easier", but many anons (and women) don't realize that the more women bitch about trivial things, the more they're setting themselves back.

I believe the level of difficulty between the sexes is partially reflected in the fact that men are responsible for the vast majority of discoveries, inventions, and artistic masterpieces; we also occupy the vas majority of the most stressful and dangerous jobs. And while "gender norms" may account for SOME of the disparity, I'm comfortable with saying that being highly competitive in any field is more stressful than being a housewife – because even though women like to act as if they're the only ones who stress over their children, men have to deal with that IN ADDITION TO everything else.

Gggggggggggggggggggggggg

anime is degenerate
discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q

Girls have to take the dick.

Men with social skills have it easy*