Anyone here go to the barber? I have my hair cut by my mom. It's a weird kind of hell...

anyone here go to the barber? I have my hair cut by my mom. It's a weird kind of hell, I fucking hate barbers since it's usually fucking awkward and embarrassing and I'm completely immature and don't even know how to really organize an "appointment" and manners/how to act or be when I'm there as well as how to choose a haircut, talking with female barbers etc. But my mom's haircut is so fucking cancerous I look utterly autistic and embarrassing all the same, but for now I consider it the lesser evil and I don't have to be outside(public, under people/strangers) longer than 15 minutes a week so that's somewhat tolerable
how do you neets cut your hair?

Haven't had my hair cut since the first semester of my senior year in high school. That was back when I had the golden blonde SS part. Everyone and their mother called me "the Nazi".

Those were good times

OP. Just go to the barber and let them do it. Man or woman. They do it all day, and if you don't make some strange impression, they won't care much about you or remember you. I feel slightly awkward myself by it's usually about my scalp being dry and flaky, not because of social reasons. I never really talk with them though. I walk in, sit down, wait for them to ask for me to come up, and spend 30 seconds explaining what I want done to my hair. After that, I sit the fuck down, close my eyes, and let the magic happen. The barbers sometimes talk among themselves too. There's really nothing of it, you know? Just fucking go. It's not even remotely as bad as you think it is.

My cousin's wife cuts my hair. Older house converted into a hair salon, comfy decorating. It's nice.

Forcing yourself to be around other people is the only way you'll ever stop acting like an autist.

Get a pair of clippers user, pick a number (I recommend a 6) and then just shave your head. Do this every time the season changes and you're good. It's incredibly low maintenance, just brush it whenever you're stepping out of the shower and you're fine. Plus, it's a classic look which doesn't really go out of fashion if you brush it back and to the side.

I'm and I recommend either what I said, or .

Both are entirely valid plans that can work perfectly fine. A close buzz is a timeless low maintenance cut that can be done by yourself and if you have a bald gene, you're pretty well prepared for it!

No, they're called hairdressers. A barber is man who cuts mens' hair. I don't let women cut my hair, mostly because I know a barber knows how to cut a man's hair properly.

this
15-20mm for the scalp, 5 for the beard. every 2-3 days.

as a kid I've had some bad experiences with hairdressers, once someone was visibly upset with how much hair I had (I have much hair growth and at the time I let it grow too much probably) and the whole session was incredibly fucking awkward. My teeth right now are yellow as fuck and disgusting, I wouldn't want anyone to see them yet by talking this may be inevitable. I'm also a midget, look, act and feel like a teenager (I'm 21-22 soon but look like an effeminate faggot) and I just really don't know if I could handle that shit.

I'm betting you guys actually look like men, me, I look like a fucking child. I'm certainly not growing bald, have no beard(do have growth just you know, not a real beard) and my hair grow really quickly. Would this shaving look okay regardless?

oh and thanks for clarifying that, my mistake.

Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them while I apologize… I've learned my lesson.

You wanna talk about it, user?

I've never been to a barber and haven't gotten a haircut in like 12 years. Seems like a waste of time.

death

if you cant get over the haircut obstacle, you have already lost at life.

Just shave your head. It's simple and will save you time/money in the long run.

The last time I got my hair cut was in 2014, so I don't know.

but do you know how you died, user?

Slowly and painfully.

These, OP. I go to the barber about once every month and a half.
Remember though, THE CLOTHES/HAIR MAKE THE MAN, don't have a hairstyle meant for the rich and famous when your an unknown NEET, or wear expensive clothing while riding on the public bus.

i don't pay to have my hair cut anymore

i used to go to supercuts but i got sick of fat fortysomething hairdressers rubbing their clits on me.

i am an introvert. i am also tall and handsome. i don't want to talk to some random woman and i don't want her rubbing herself on me and asking 1000 personal questions.

so these days i just use an electric razor and give myself a buzz cut every few months.

they never knew what to do about my curly hair anyway- it's much better this way and ive gotten pretty good at doing it myself

last time i just shaved it bald though. i wanted to fuck with my ladyfriend and freak out my coworkers- it was awesome.

good luck OP. and remember- this economy is shit, money is in short supply, this is no time to be spending scarce resources on meaningless services that you can do yourself for free.

No because I haven't had a haircut in 3 years