Why doesn't Holla Forums like Gary Johnson?

+Wants to reform tax
+Supports fags
+Supports medical marijuana and even used it himself
+Wants to balanced the budget by cutting Government bullshit programs
+Wants to cut the military budget (if you think we need a large military outside of wartime you don't know shit about history)
+Block grants
+Doesn't like the federal bank and supported and audit of it
+Libertarian
+Doesn't support the Patriot act the NSA or Israel and said he would not follow Israel into a war
+Is an incredible athlete and has done 3 triathlons and has all of climbed the highest summits in the world.
+Supports the 2nd amendment

Stormfags will love this one
+- I think he said he wanted to ban burqas once
So tell me Holla Forums why isn't Gary Johnson more popular around here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy.tw/5fRE
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sense a cosmic evil, stirring deep within him.

u fockin wot

+Wants to reform tax
i dont give a shit about rich fucks keeping their money

+Supports fags
whatever

+Supports medical marijuana and even used it himself
he used it once and tries to make it seem non harmful to use

+Wants to balanced the budget by cutting Government bullshit programs
"bullshit"

+Wants to cut the military budget (if you think we need a large military outside of wartime you don't know shit about history)
we kinda do, you know, since we dont have to be in a war to be fucking destroyed

+Block grants
what?

+Doesn't like the federal bank and supported and audit of it
his shitty gold alternative is way shitter

+Libertarian
aka loves dogsex

+Doesn't support the Patriot act the NSA or Israel and said he would not follow Israel into a war
as if israel would do anything the US doesnt approve of, people like to say we are controlled by them but its the other way around

+Is an incredible athlete and has done 3 triathlons and has all of climbed the highest summits in the world.
gay

+Supports the 2nd amendment
so do others

Stormfags will love this one
+- I think he said he wanted to ban burqas once
he sure does love freedom

So tell me Holla Forums why isn't Gary Johnson more popular around here?
Fairly Annoying Guy

xd
not elaborating…
We don't need a massive military to defend ourselves
bfy.tw/5fRE
how could getting rid of a evil private company that controls the economy of the world possibly be worse?
That's the point
What's your point?

Only because the cuckservatives are trying to push him to force Hillary on us. The Gop would rather have Shillary than Trump.

Because he's not Ron Paul

yeah nah

Because he doesn't stand a chance in hell of becoming president.

U FUKIN WOT M8

I actually like Johnson but I'm voting Trump but there are more important things then dude weed lmao

Lookie here lad, Ron Paul is ma nigga but he's retired and his son has completely fucked the lelbertarian movement. Johnson and Rand are the only hope we have, unless we can get McAfee some press.

the only evidence I have found on this is some retarded article from the guardian which we all know is a great news site right?

Not at this point but the Green party is gaining popularity.

I think Medical Marijuana should be legalized at a federal level but not recreational. Leave it to the states to do what they want with it. Trump just wants to leave both to the State. I just want people to have access to it because it does help pain and does help treat many diseases. Call me a homeopathic medicine retard vapor tokin with the oracles cocaine snorting with Freud ass nigga but I don't give a fuck. I watched my dad on his death bed with esophageal cancer take Rick Simpson oil and the next day he was up moving and stopped losing weight within a week. I had never believe before that this actually worked and always called people retarded if they said weed cured cancer. I have seen it with my own eyes help 2 people and I think anyone who doesn't believe has to see it with their own eyes or at least allow studies on it.

What's good about him?

Was he going through chemo and using weed to treat the symptoms or was weed the treatment?

Elmo would make a better president than any other president in history.

Elmo is a confirmed Zionist puppet.

Elmo always sticks by his friends, and Israel is a great friend to Elmo!

Because Libertarianism is dead.

if there ever was a chance it's now

What’s his position on muslim immigrants/illegal Mexicans, Daesh, political correctness, affirmative action?

He was diagnosed with stage III esophageal cancer after finally going to the doctor because he couldn't eat.after losing around 50 pounds (he was about 300lbs lots of muscle mass). He was practically starving to death because he couldn't swallow. Anything he would try to eat he would vomit it back up. He started taking the oil before doing chemo/ radiation and was finally able to eat small bites, I watched him cry of joy after being able to eat some soft pasta. Then he started doing chemo/radiation and he could no longer swallow anything because of the pain and anything he did swallow he vomited up because of the chemo. I watched him drop another 50lbs in just a few months. From feb to sept he went from about 300 lbs to 180. A few times the radiation machine had actually turned off because it couldn't detect a mass where the doctors had scoped it. They refused to remap it and continued radiation. We decided to switch doctors and that doctor actually decided he shouldn't be doing radiation anymore and scheduled him for surgery. So he ended up skipping about 7 weeks of radiation. When they removed his esophagus they scoped the cells and found no signs of cancer. Believe what you want but I know this shit works and they people should be allowed to take it.

Well he's a Libertarian so I'd imagine political correctness and affirmative action aren't a thing for him. He actually got the nickname 'veto Johnson' because he vetoed so many bills.
I think this can give you a lot of answers so I don't have to type it all out.
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

There is a great problem in this country of confusing the intentions of programmes with their results.
How about no

Also Libertarian Party is probably the best (though I'm not sure abolishing income tax and welfare completely is necessarily ideal).. but I'm voting for Trump.
LP are traitors and votesplitters mr OP

Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them while I apologize… I've learned my lesson.
Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them while I apologize… I've learned my lesson.

Literally who?

lol idk just vote bernie haha