Do you think a cumskin can still win the election?

do you think a cumskin can still win the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure she goes by "hillary"

fuck off you truffle butter cholo

That's rediculous. Am I supposed to be offended?

This.
There are really no good white slurs or jokes besides the obligatory redneck jokes.

For example, how do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the chin.

All the insults towards whites are obviously made just to have SOMETHING to call a white person.

Other races are just made because light skin is the standard of beauty, plus a symbol of genetic superiority. In Latin nations the darker you are the less respect you get at face value.

Stay mad niggers.

Yeah I really needed to make sure this one instance of someone calling someone cumskin on 8ch was buried beneath all my text since the whole world will see this and if that word goes unchallenged the entire white race will go extinct.

You should print out that picture and put in on a poster for your next protest

cool thread my man

This. Either way a cumskin will win this election. Hillary might be a lesbo who will sell out other cumskins but she still is a cumskin

My skin is that of cum

Agreed. There's nothing that makes a white person flip out like blacks do over "nigger". Honkey? Cracker? Whitebread?

Step up your game other races.

OP's one of those faggots that cries about racism every few seconds, but talks tons of shit about white people.

Forced meme is forced.

Btw, I support the Donald as well, but I'm in it strictly for the lulz. I could give two shits about the white race

only a white person posing as a dindu would think of an insult this stupid.

Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them while I apologize… I've learned my lesson.
Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them while I apologize… I've learned my lesson.

This, it's in the bag

Jews are white, that's insulting enough.

Stay mad, cumskin.

fuck off intl

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

Kill yourself, Holla Forums.

this

You do realize that just makes me want to masturbate right? Also… calling white people cumskins is actually a compliment. Shitskins are disgusting and I'd never cum in/on any of them.

cuck is a compliment

Stay mad cuckies

Calling you a cumskin makes you want to masturbate? Something aint right here

You caught me. You're right I really do like cock. I also like pussy too. Of course if I had to pick it would probably be dick.

fuck off Holla Forums you fucking niggers

other races will never be able to insult whites as we know that no matter how much social justice warriors help them, they will be culturally and intellectually inferior. there is more of a difference between whites and blacks in IQ than whites and chimps

/int/ stop posting nigger memes

All roads lead to cumskin

The correct term is cumdumpster you massive faggot

As a white male in my 30's, I don't find this offensive.

Looks like you need a privilege & dubs check

Agreed

At least we're cumskins and not shitskins

shit supplies the soil with vital nutrients that plants need to carry on producing oxygen and in turn supporting life on earth. cum continues to produce human beings, the most wasteful, harmful thing that has lived on planet earth.
shit>cum

Is anyone really surprised?

How lude

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM

keep trying to make "cumskin" relevant. Ain't happenin

LOL

Its already caused tons of butthurt cumskin
Multiple whine threads in /n/ and Holla Forums
Paranoid cumskins whining to Jim that /n/ mod is biased

The salt is awesome

Holla Forums is so fucking butthurt no one cares about their lame forced memes

Those niggas are the saltiests fuckers there are.

He's just pointing out how stupid you shitskins are with your lame insults. It has no effect

You… you really are a nigger, aren't you?

Shitskins can't into memes

Daily reminder that "cumskin" is the keyword for

NIGGER THREAD

Each time you see the word "cumskin", you know it's time to post some nigs

I like the nigger thread idea

XXxDXdXdXDxDXDxdXXxdxxDXdXdXxDXdxDXddDxdxXxXDdDdDdXd

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Even 9GAG know

put sage in the email field retard

Why would I sage a nigger thread ?

Cumskins have been badly triggered by this thread. They are a mess

nigga you dumb

anything referring to race is only an insult if you hate yourself though, it really shows how niggers are deep inside self aware in a sense

time to choke this one.

Completely bootyblasted cumskin

What ?
Why ?