How do you get a internet gf?

How do you get a internet gf?

Get a real gf then move away.

I want to apologize to Kennedi, if I don't, she'll continue cyber bullying me

you don't, when they see your hideous face and horrible personality, they will just disconnect themselves from you.

This is how it works in the real world too, bud. You sacrifice trust for easier social interaction while you're online, though.

This actually happened to me last year.

but then something happened

I feel like shit afterwards but what the fuck. Apparently she had been hiding this from me for a year too.

200k gp and full rune p8

I know.
You have to be careful who you date on the internet I guess.
But these are worse than a catfish those things.

LOL XD
you made me remember the good old days… Now I am sad.

[Nostalgia intensifies]

tfw you will never have a gf

She needed an irl relationship with a man who she coukd explore her feminine role with.

Without physical intimacy she is assuming the dominant role and gaining weird fetishes in the process.

I have a gf.
I am dating my "dream girl".
She is wildly in love with me.

I feel painfully indifferent towards her.
I want to know what the hell happened to us because she is perfect on paper.
I feel like there's no way out because I'm gonna lose one of my best friends if I dump her, and if I stay with her I'm gonna be locked in a one-sided relationship.

I'm hoping it's just anxiety from finals, and when I'm done tomorrow I'm gonna be able to ease up and rediscover my love for her. Because she is great.

Might be time to take a break then.
Worst case scenario, let her go if that doesn't work. Seems like it would be better to let her off easy from my point of view if it comes to it.

are you, by any chance, playing a shitty chinese mmo? because that might be sucking out your soul

why live?

I'm trying to, subtly. It's not painful at all to spend time with her but I definitely feel some sort of rift growing. Without going too deep into personal blog territory, she's just not a team player. When I'm upset about something she doesn't join on my side, she tries to explain why I shouldn't be mad and tell me how whatever is happening is unavoidable, or how I should look at things from the other person's point of view. Also she's kinda shitty in general with teasing. I have to take it and smile and laugh but she gets all offended when I tease her back.

Sorry, wound up going personal blog anyways. Long story short, yeah, we both need a break I think. But I don't wanna fuck things up.

Nah.

You can, if you don't mind her being 300 pounds

also she needs to be intelligent enough to take care of her body

Sounds like my last relationship. One-sided things don't work out even if you want it to. I learned the hard way.
If it's any consolation, women usually get over breakups faster.

I've been internet friends with guy for 7 years who came out as a MtF trans. At first I was weirded out but later I accepted it and we're still gaming bros. He even has a tumblr, but he never gets offended by all the non-PC shit I say.

You know what I'm just going to give up on finding a girl. Fuck this gay earth.

I just want a qt gf that likes Dark Souls and Jojo to bad it will never happen

This sucks. She's in kind-of a shitty place emotionally right now, so I'm gonna see if I can wait that out somehow before I sit her down and have a talk. Just try to let her know what's going on I guess. Or just tell her I'm not feeling the spark and magnetism that brought us together anymore. Or that she needs to get pissed with me and stop telling me why I shouldn't be pissed. Or whatever.

Fuck man.

Stalling won't help you forever. Try planning something that'll make her happy for a few days or so, like a trip. When the up days are coming to a close, let her go gently. That's the best note you could end it on. It'll ease the emotional pain long term.

Still though, don't let me dictate your life. I'm only a stranger on a Chinese imageboard. Get more opinions and trust your gut. I wish you luck.

It'd be cataclysmic. She's pretty fragile, and she's starting to hint at self harm again which is pissing me off as much as it's worrying me.

I knew what I was getting myself into. She said she did it a lot in high school but that it wasn't a problem since early her Senior Year or some shit like that.

Your first complaint is utterly fucking retarded.
"Oh no she actually tries to think about multiple points of view instead of flattering me, how horrible".

Our relationships seem to be growing more and more similar. The only thing I can say about it is that it's a form of coping for her and it'll eventually stop. You can't let this fragile person be your only column, especially when you try your best to detach from it.
I should mention that I was the clingy one and she was the indifferent one in our relationship, just for reference.

Evaluating her as a person, it's great. She's wonderful for being able to do that even with her own problems, and when I'm not pissed I think it's a really admirable trait.

But personally, when I get mad I really just need someone to be mad with me and let me vent. I need to be able to say "Wow Billy is a fucking prick here's what he did" and have someone go "Yeah Billy is a fucking prick, fuck him." And then I'm not mad anymore. But when she goes "well maybe Billy had a hard home life. There's a reason for why people do a lot of shitty things" all of the sudden I can't be mad at him anymore even though he was a cunt to me. Not that I'm not mad anymore, mind you. But if I continue to be mad, she will get upset with me for not seeing the grander scheme of things, so I have to just swallow it and go "yeah you're right". And then I have no-one to fucking talk to about being mad because she used to be the person I could go to for this sort of shit.

tl;dr: Sure, it makes her a great person, but it's not how I cope with anger and it's not how she used to help me cope with anger.

I didn't know you were on the other side of this. That changes things a little bit. Like I said, I'm gonna make sure we're free and clear from finals week before I do anything drastic.

I still have the scars from when I self harmed after she broke it off with me.
Although it probably is a good idea to wait until stress can't cloud your thoughts.

Another thought, if you can convince her to do what you say she used to, it could work for a while longer. Keep in mind true love is accepting who your partner is and who she will be after so many years.

Well, that answers the question I've been asking myself for the last month or so.

Glad I could shed some light, brother.

Alternatively I could find someone else I could go to for anger release. Not sexually, I mean like have a best friend who isn't also my girl friend, which is entirely possible.

It won't make it true love, but it might help me not be so damn frustrated.

This sucks man.

Having other people to go to always helps. It's the only thing a psychiatrist will guarantee you.

I honestly know just the guy, too. I've seen him fly into furious rants about people and then just snap back to normal. Honestly I don't know why we're not total bros yet but I'm buying that fucker a beer over the next few days and figuring it out.

I'm happy I could set some sort of phantom path for you to follow. Being in the dark all the time is shit. Like I said before, I wish you best of luck.

Thanks man. Either way, I know what I've got to do, y'know?

I had an internet gf in Canada who went to college and did the liberal arts thing coupled with woman's studies. They poisoned her mind and she pulled the "I think I'm trans" shit, too. I had to deprogram her, it took a couple years and she'd regress whenever she hung around her trash friends (living stereotypes with ear gauges, tattoos, deliberately androgynous, and that partial head shave shit).

They don't actually want to be trans, they've just been fucked in the head. It's fixable, but it takes a lot of effort.

Be a decent person and get to know people through your hobbies

It is anxiety from finals and anxiety from finding yourself unable to love her.

Do not give up, now matter what. You can rekindle the flame if you try hard enough. It may take a lot of self-convincing and a lot of forcing yourself to be content, but the more it takes, if you get through it, the stronger you will come out of it - the stronger you BOTH will come out of it.

My hobbies are Anime/Vidya the problem with that is that i like unpopular ones so yeah and having extremely severe social anxiety to do point that i don't even know how talk to someone over the internet makes it much harder