Anyone seen Rogue One yet?

Anyone seen Rogue One yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/12/rogue-one/
pastebin.com/An7MdBP2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, i have not, nor will i ever, pay for a jew to shit in my eyballs.

No, only an idiot would waste their time with it.

"The movie starts with the classic "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" then gets straight into the action. We see an Imperial Shuttle land on this rocky planet and Jyn as a child runs home, her father gets her to run off as he goes to confront Krennic who wants him to rejoin and help build the Death Star. His wife pops in and tries to shoot Krennic but is shot down. Her dad is taken and she runs off to hide where Saw then gets her.

Film then cuts to the title then back to the film. Jyn is now in a prison and we see Andor in a city where he's talking to this really nervous guy. He tells him how there's an Imperial defector (Rook) who speaks of a planet killing machine. A stormtrooper sees them talking then Andor quickly kills him and the informant guy. We then see Jyn being transported and suddenly rescued by rebels and K2SO. She is taken to Yavin IV where they tell her they know who her father is and want her to come with Andor to meet Saw who has Rook imprisoned.

They travel to Jedha where they wander around and meet Baze and Chirrut but they don't join yet. At the same time Saw's men attack a hovertank and they get caught up in the battle. Andor shoots one of Saw's men and runs. They eventually get cornered but are saved by Baze and Chirrut and soon after are captured by Saw's men.

The scene is now in Saw's base where Jyn is shown a message from her dad, who ordered Rook to deliver, who explains he willingly went back to the Empire so he can put a fatal flaw in the Death Star. During this time Krennic tests the Death Star (not at full strength) to blow up Jedha. This causes panic and Baze, Chirrut, Rook and Andor escape with Jyn while Saw remains to die. Jyn tells Andor of the message and Andor says he knows where Jyn's dad is.

They arrive at this rocky rainy planet and crash land. Andor and Room go out to scout, Baze and Chirrut do their own thing and Jyn goes off on her own. Andor takes a sniper out and peers at this landing pad where we see Krennic and Jyn's dad, Galen talking. This whole time Andor has a clear shot but keeps resisting. Krennic asks the engineers to be all brought out because he knows someone is helping the rebels out and asks someone to step forward. Galen eventually steps forward to prevent everyone from dying. A Rebel fleet is sent to attack but Andor notices Jyn who managed to crawl to the landing area and tries to tell the Rebels back at the base to call it all off. It's too late since they're enroute and they start bombing the base. Jyn's father is killed and Krennic escapes. They all regroup and head back to Yavin IV.

Back at the base, council leaders are arguing because some are ready for a war while others aren't. Jyn gives a speech but is shot down. As she leaves Andor says he has men who are down to volunteer and fight. They all leave Yavin on an Imperial Shuttle.

The plans are on Scariff in a tall citadel. The entire planet is encased in a shield. They land and Jyn, Andor and K2SO get disguises to run in an take the plans while Baze and Chirrut lead rebel forces. Rook stays behind in the ship. The rebels plant various bombs and detonate them while Jyn and the gang make there way to where all the files are kept. K2SO dies protecting Jyn and Andor who manage to grab the files. Their plan is now to head to the top to broadcast the files.

Back on Yavin, they intercept messages from Scariff talkingn about revel forces attacking. A fleet is then mobilized to help them. Andor is shot by Krennic but Jyn escapes to the top and begins to try and transfer files over. [lol IT'S AT 93% HOLD THEM OFF! -PM] Rook then tasks them with flipping a master switch to aid in transferring files. Chirrut dies as he does this and Baze goes out in a blaze of glory killing the Death Troopers attacking them. Rook is also blown up.

Up in space, a Star Destroyer's engines die and they send out a Hammerhead ship to ram it, destroying one more SD and the shield encasing the planet. Krennic catches up to Jyn and starts a speech but is shot by Andor. They send the files successfully but up in space Tarkin orders the planet to be blown up. The Death Star fires and we see Jyn and Andor on the beach embracing as a shockwave takes them out.

With the files on the ship, we see rebel soldiers with a floppy disk thingo and they're running off to hand it over. The door closes and the lights go out as Vader goes on a killing spree. The rebel manages to hand it over and we see the Tantive IV break free and go into hyperspace. The final scene is Princess Leia getting the files and we cut to the credits.

There are cameos from 3PO, R2 and the two dudes from the Cantina. Dr. Something and Ponda Ass Face. There is also a mention from Bail of a jedi friend who is in exile. I may have missed a few details, feel free to ask questions.
Also man, K2SO was great, he was really sarcastic and blunt. "

Did that rumor about the Trump caricature turn out to be true?

I haven't even seen TFA.

You're a lucky man.

I wouldn't know, I stole this review from some guy who stole this review from reddit in order to make fun of the guy who made it.

Yeah I saw it for free (no shekels were given to jews) about 3 months ago…. I regretted it.

At least you now know not to waste your time with any future Nu-Star Wars shit

Yes. It wasn't great.

Also "Diversity"

…All human team. *facepalm*

Tisk tisk disney *shakes head and sighs*

What? Nothing mentioned about all about Bothan spies???

Checks out.

That's actually the second Death Star, fam. Kyle Katarn got the plans for the first one.

oh well.

Second Death star fam.
Do you even Master Katarn? go play Jedi outcast.

I went with my friends.

Women and niggers are the real aliens apparently…idiot sjws.

Do you jerk off to blacked.com with your friends too?

Just got back from the theater.

Honestly, I liked it. Far better than The Trash Awakens. My only gripes with it were the lack of the traditional opening (by this I mean no main theme and text, it kind of works, but just something I feel would have added to the film), the forced diversity casting (once again, we got lucky with good minority actors being cast, save the pasty-faced british female lead again) and not enough aliens. Oh, and they rebooted Nar Shaddaa into some stupid asteroid town, which was retarded, but Spanish Kyle made up for it.

Stopped reading there. Defend this scene where Hombre Han stands in the middle of a tight hallway and someone isn't shot.

Did he say "carumba" a lot , eat space tacos, and steal stereo's out of speeders?

Imperials are white supremacists therefore they are pathetic and can't do anything right but somehow are a threat that needs to be defeated.

See I'm a Marxist and I was angry. I wanted to see a Mon Calamari or atleast a Ithlorian.

…I was going to say no, but one of the black girls there is dating a white guy but you'd just use that against me.

I can't, and yeah they gave Jyn her grrl power scene there. It's shitty and I hope a fan edit removes that scene, but the rest of the film makes up for it.

Spoiler alert: they all die

You're a liar is what you are. You can't be both a marxist and a vegan, the ideologies are incompatible. Marxism doesn't value life, veganism does.

Is the little girl who played Jyn pretty hot?

Describe how everyone of the shitskins on the poster die. Specifically the Paki.

Alright: the two asian guys get killed via explosion (one after the other), they kill off the majority of the death trooper squad (Spanish Kyle kills two, asians kill four).

The sandnigger is a turncoat pilot, he gets blown up while sitting in a ship.

Spanish Kyle and Not-Jan die on a beach, the death star has a lower-powered attack, tarkin uses it to wipe out the station where the plans are held.

Oh, and the robot dies from too much gunfire. He kills a bunch of stormtroopers.

Sounds like shit, fam.

I'm not into little girls, but she wasn't a cute kid to look at. I feel bad for her parents for having such an ugly spawn.

How progressive.

Only the second asian and robot had heroic deaths, really.

What's neat is the death star's alternate attack is basically a hydrogen bomb, they use it on the planet jedha, where forest whitaker is being a crazy old nigger.

There is no Tarkin without Peter Cushing.

I guess some people will just always be cattle. Oh well.

veganism doesn't value plant life.

or fungus life.

or bacteria life.

They were always a joke, but at this point I can no longer watch it and enjoy it.

we have a /got general and a reddit leeddiy general. how is this revelatory information to you?

Goyim

They are wearing BODY FREAKING ARMOR as well but apparently a 90-110 pound girl can kick the crap out them. What good is their armor?

They used cgi and archive footage to recreate peter cushing. They also got a damn fine voice actor, or did some magic to make him say new words.

Also, they did a cgi of leia, it was weird but only for like 3 seconds.

They also used ep4 footage of gold and yellow leader.

What are you a sexist or something?

I torrented it recently. It's shit, maybe not quite as shit as I thought it would be but still shit.

This is just pathetic honestly.

and just like that I can no longer say that I loved every movie Peter Cushing was in.
Burn in hell Disney!

It sells action figures.

The same piece of shit who made 'Monsters', a movie without any monsters and 'Godzilla', where the fucking lizard appears only for 15 mins.

Bullshit.
Marxism is LITERALLY about valuing life and I apply the same rites that I do to Humans that I do to animals. Do I think Humans need to be subjegated to the same abuse animals do? No. So why should animals be an inverse? Again you need to realise the ethical ramifications of these statements. You are stripping something of life.

Stop shitting on all boards you dumb namefag.

Godzilla hardly appeared in the original film too you dumb nigger.

I know this is to discredit me, but….
I AGREE
because those things do not show obvious signs of sentience but I feel that in the later years, as time goes on we will understand three things:

1) Animals are Smarter than they are.

2) These Animals can think cognitively

3) Cognition means they deserve to display consent

so….again…what of it?

Fuck off namefag.

*ahem*
T is for Truthful, an honest man that graces.
R is for Ruthless, for all Truth must be known
U is for Utopia, a place for all races.
T is once more for that feeling of Triumph,
H is for Hoxha, Spooks out and drumpf.

S is for Sensational, it's
Easy to see.
E is for Eccentric, but hey, that is me.
K is for King, the King of all the realm.
R is for Ready for Truth Seeker?

For I shall take…the helm.

Hello.

Stop pretending to be vegan, if you were actually vegan you could just point out the fact that eating animals kills more plants because we have to feed the animals we raise to eat plants. You're a liar and a fool, stop giving a bad name to vegans, you fucking namefag.

(Me)

i don't care, just making a semantic point

life =/= sentience

you are currently facilitating the murder of MILLIONS of living bacteria.

Fuck off, fam.

>You have to have MY reason to be a vegan D: <

I'm sorry we have different reasons.

How do you know?

Guys lets just shit on disney star wars from every possible angle because it deserves it.

Have you seen this thread?
I said I enjoyed it but there wasn't any "alien diversity" and then they started spurging "MUH LEFTYPOL BOOGIEMAN

Little girl Jyn or Old Jyn? Which was better?

If you're legitimately a Marxist, then I have no problem with you enjoying Marxist propaganda like Nu-Star Wars…if it was actually well made. This shit is not well made. Any liberal with integrity should see the narrative flaws and the immersion breaking shit in Disney Star Wars.

Im going to see it tonight. I'll report back.

My bro always takes me on movies so I cant complain

You realise we hate SjWs as much as you guys, right?

That cultural marxism has NOTHING to do with marxism?

That these narratives are sort of like saying "I'M A CHRISTIAN, THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM" for us?

M8, I'm a vegan anti-natalist, Holla Forums would lynch me for not having white children (doesn't stop me from posting there) I know how awful this shit is, but I live in Southern California and all the "Liberals" are basic bitch dipshits. I'm becoming more cynical by the day.

I agree with you on there not being enough aliens. But my biggest gripe is the sheer incompetence of the villains. If the Empire isn't scary, if their stormtroopers can't shoot straight, why should I care?

Quit larping as a Marxist, it's annoying and you should be embarrassed. You do know the Soviet Union collapse because of communism? Also, you are sliding the thread with this inane political discussion. Go to /pol and see how long you will last. This is /tv, we discuss which show has the best loli, which actress is getting blacked, and how many time has Mike Cucklosa's gf been blacked.

Here's an mp4 of the ending.

I'm having trouble posting just testing it's the thing I wrote like six times.

Where is that Dark Knight shooter when you need 'em?!

*places face in hands and sighs*
okay it looks like I can't reply to people. so my points were in the EU the Noob was a prime example of Trooper in which Troopers all wore the same uniform because then the enemy didn't know whether they were up against the 501st or against new recruits. Then I brought up Republic Commando, all the RTS games, KOTOR of all things and not to mention the fact that "clones got phased out :^)" being the DUMBEST FUCKING THING IN THE WORLD. "we have a resource no other does….:^) fuck em" even the animated series didn't explain it well

As for the "NO TRUE SCOTSMAN" guy, I'm here to talk about star wars not why your feelings got hurt.

same. I forgot it even came out.

You are a better person for not seeing it.

I literally haven't seen a movie since XMen 3 and the last one before that was Star Wars Ep3. I only went with a friend but it was worth it because the reel burnt and we ended up getting free popcorn.

Pure coincidence that deaths of the white rebels are made to look pathetic, while all the minorities die in explosions or heroically.

I think my last film that I saw in a movie theater was lord of the Rings (Return of the King). I saw a few more recent ones after they came out on Blueray or aired on TV.
Incidentally I can remember my very first movie theater film……. Jurassic park. :-)

"yar-ma-luke" wearing money changers would have you think so.

I think the first movie I saw was the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the last movie I saw was The Hobbit. I think….

sounds like a chick…

RUIN THEIR LEFTIST SHIT MOVIE

wish I could, but she's my boss's daughter

too bad.
Yeah don't get fired over this steaming pile of crap its not worth it.

fuck off

no I mean the last movie I've seen period. the only thing I've watched since was Kung Pow! streams on Holla Forums but I already saw that when it came out so who knows if that counts.

Honestly I think it's been enough time to bust out this old meme….but I can't find the template so I'll just ask:

Fuck you all the movie was great and all the SJWs lied. There was no Anti-Trump Plot. Vader was PERFECT The hallway scene at the end FUCK YES THAT'S THE VADER I REMEMBER. The Tarkin was PERFECT. The Leia at the end was PERFECT.
This movie was everything I ever wanted from any EU material. Stephen Stanton's Tarkin was SUPERB. I haven't felt this way about Star Wars since original trilogy.
I don't have to hand wave a single thing away from this movie unlike with The Force Awakens.

More jewish than the admitted communist… amazing.

check that Stanton voiced the Rebel Admiral. Someone else did Tarkin's voice possibly. It was still great.

FUCKING BAST CASTLE. OMG WE SAW BAST CASTLE

I thought the scene where the imperial officer shouts "make the empire great again!" and executives a group of genderfluid mixed race muslim children was a little lacking in subtlety.

Agree with this.

Was leaps and bounds above the Trash Awakens, but won't be an iconic film.

Vader fucking kills human rebels, shit was cash.

Plot holes and unrealistic fight scenes, female lead was kinda boring.

NIgger Whittaker was trash and died 24 minutes into the film when they first used the Death Star,

Imperial Droid was pretty good, made me chuckle a few times, was legit sad he died.

Can't tell people not to see it, but fuck Disney and pirate it if you can.

*executes

Stop fucking lying you cuck.

Rebellion was not entirely shown in a positive light. As with most war movies there were some major gray areas for the Rebels. Cassian is effectively employed by Rebel Intelligence as both a spy and as an assassin.

Jesus Christ, this is out already? The other one came out not long ago.

get used to it. from now on it's Star Wars once a year, every year

I was pleasantly surprised when the Spanish Rebel shot his contact in the back after shooting Stormtroopers in the very beginning.

It was a somewhat original movie, JJ Abrams is such a fucking jew hack - this movie made him look even worse.

Was pretty violent and they didn't go overboard with the tech - like Awakens and all the Prequels - nice balance.

Imperials guards and black stormtroopers were tight.

I loved that the Death Troopers had either scrambled comms or they were speaking a special language only they know. Fucking loved Donnie Yen in this movie he was perfect. They leave it completely open for him, is he slightly force sensitive or is his belief that strong it drove him to do superhuman things?
The space battle was exactly what I wanted. I can never get enough of X-wing scenes. The fucking Hammerhead Corvette. PERFECT. I love that they've set up specifically that it's name has to do with some of it's function. Also for anyone who might enjoy Rebels tv show the Ghost is seeing flying around during the final battle.

This ship from ROTJ also makes an appearance in the Space battle.

Lefty pol is dead & the result is they need to hijack other boards to feel like they are relevant.

oh my god that was the cringiest shit I've ever seen….

THE NEW VADER MEMES ARE HERE

Would I lie to you? Maybe you were just in the bathroom during that scene.

I have control over my bladder. Maybe you should stop letting your girlfriend peg you.

Stay rustled faggots. This movie was Star Wars for me
CAN'T STOP ME NOW…I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME, I'M HAVING A BALL

Thanks for shitting all over my childhood once again Disney.

I can watch a movie and get pegged at the same time. I have a degree in women's studies.

ITT:

gg this thread is cancer and everyone here now has it.

Are you going to see it with her?

Incorrect. Racial Realist here, enjoyed it. The EMPIRE killed everyone and has the coolest uniforms, Vader, Tarkin and Death Troopers.

Thought "The Diversity Awakens" was dogshit though. This movie shows that if you kill the nigger "lead" in the first 20 minutes, the movie gets better. And I loved GhostDog.

British toothy female lead was still wooden, but better than Daisy.

My favorite part?
They removed this scene,
I REBEL

They screened it, it failed, they removed it. They can be taught. They can learn.

In what way is this a meme? It's just a still image of a movie with impact text making a lame pun about how corporate pandering made the creator feel emotional.

Am I even still on Holla Forums? Most of this thread feels off.

Holiday invasion m8. Immigrants from all over the place.

is that her daughter or just cgi face

CG face. From what I've heard, they did the same for Tarkin too.

it is Muhammad's birthday today

No that's not it its the other sand nigger tribe that ethnically cleansed some other and commemorates that ethnic cleansing with an oil festival… because why not.

The human species was a mistake. I really hope Obama starts WW3 tomorrow.

Reminder that the best Star Wars material was not the movies, but the video games.

Plebeian alert

its the greatest the star wars movie ever made, only white supremacists and misogynists dislike it

Pics related are the greatest Star Wars story, tbh.

Incorrect. I am a white nationalist and I enjoyed it. It is not the best Star Wars movie, that's V, or the pilot of Ewoks.

You're a cuck is what you are. Literally giving money to the people who want to wipe you out of existence. Truly pathetic.

Shills evolve and adapt. Cuckchan gets the new trainees all the time and they come here thinking their tricks work here too.

How many issues for Darkhorse again over how many years?

how so?

Wait it's out? Never noticed, it was not advertised where I was and I live in Britbongistan

no need to advertise. there's literally millions of people who will pay for any movie that has Star Wars in the name

Go ahead and post pure Nat Soc entertainment I can go see with normies and girlfriends, I'll wait.

Already saw Hacksaw Ridge and made everyone I know pay and see it while defending Mel.

What's truly pathetic is not having any friends and drinking yourself to death because the world is so shit, and if everyone knew how fucked up things were, and how jews have programmed us from birth - they would shut down.

I'm the one fighting in the real world, you just stick to the keyboard and be an armchair quarterback.

It was real, in your mind.

Pretty much yeah.

no thanks.

I was more annoyed by that grll power scene where she took out several stormtroopers with some metal stick and blaster.

This doesn't make any sense, why would they try to feign a diplomatic mission in ANH if the actual ship just got away from Vader? The continuity is broken.

Well, he isn't physically in this movie.

They had to add at least ONE strong independent woman who don't need no man.

The Imperial Droid stole the scene anyway.

For once, when the deathtroopers deployed, every fucking shot was hit/kill. It was refreshing.

Attack of the Clones is the objectively best Star Wars film.

Cinematography wise, set wise, yes it is.

Pacing, editing, flow, plot. WEW.

That's what's been a 'meme' to normalfags for like 6 to 8 years now.

Even after they realise their products aren't popular here, their "it's not as bad as TFA so you should pay to see it anyway" narrative is weak as fuck. It's a step up on exuberant praise and unfunny normalfag memes I guess. Leaking that one minute Darth Vader cameo isn't going to draw viewers either since it's the only pull they have left and now they've just spoiled it.

This ending scene completely destroys the impact of the violence that happened just before it. About ten people got brutally murdered by the single most feared man in the galaxy just meters away by the docking hatch but neither of them look the least bit shaken by that fact. The captain is completely deadpan and CGI Carrie Fisher simply turns and smiles robotically as if she's thinking of all the cocaine she'll be snorting later.

Maybe this is a consequence of the reshoots Disney ordered to make the film "more in line with the originals". It's a really sudden shift that breaks the atmosphere they tried to create.

I honestly almost only care about the aesthetics and visual storytelling. When it comes to best paced, scripted and edited film I think Return of the Jedi might be the best. I know many people didn't like the Ewoks but it was a great finale. After the slow burn on Tatooine in the beginning the film it ramps up for this great climax where you have three ongoing plots and until the very end it keeps you engaged. If you prefer the focus of the OT I think RotJ does that the best.

Empire Strikes Back was incredibly comfy but when you think about it not much actually happened in it and if you were to watch it purely as a standalone it would be rather weak compared to the others. Looked absolutely gorgeous most of the time except for some of the Cloud City sets which felt a bit cheap.

Yeah, that's likely it. They wanted it to feel less like a war film so they tried to blend in the tone of the OT into it, which just made everything worse and more jarring.

(checked)

I am nearly 90 percent with you fam.

Sometimes the dialogue will rip you right out that dream and say, "what the fuck? They didn't have time or money for a re-shoot"?

Then I watch the Behind The Scenes, and Lucas is an absolute dictator and he can do no wrong AND no one ever stands up to him.

Cloud City is one of my pet peeves, I think that some of McQuarrie's assistants did the sets and the technology wasn't there - they had to spend twice as long with blue screen/clouds compared to space with spaceships.

I have tried to watch and enjoy the prequels in all different edits and combos, I tried, I really did. But then you realize that the script is trash and Christopher Lee can't even make his lines seem cool and you keep thinking about the Darth Maul scene and waiting for it to happen again……

George is pretty bad at writing dialogue and his autism prevents him from being a good actor director but the scope and sheer density of the prequels makes up for it in my opinion. For being mainstream blockbuster films aimed mostly at adolescents I think it's one of the most ambitious things I've ever seen on the big screen.

I was long an OT purist, I only rewatched the theatrical releases every now and then but after I got the bluray saga boxset and decided to try to watch the films as Lucas intended I changed my mind entirely. Even the special edition changes made sense. I think it also helped that I had watched the behind-the-scenes before doing that. The Mustafar volcano river which I thought had been CGI for example was actually a huge miniature with flowing fake lava and all. Really made me appreciate them, also helped that I had started reading seriously and understood what Lucas was doing.

Great post fam.

Too bad George is too old to be an architect, I wouldn't mind seeing some good ol futurism here in the states.

Had no idea, learned something today.

I'm pretty sure that was only for establishing shots, and even then they caked on a lot of CG

Nevertheless, there's so much work put into the prequels that it's crazy.

Futurism was too cool for this world.

>forgetting that Godzilla regularly gets about 15 min total of movie time in his movies, but he fucking makes every minute count in the japanese films, anyway

Anyway, how accurate is this guess from a year or so back?

what the fuck are those helmets made of?
Even the Helmets of our own police force can take a hit with a stick
And holly fuck Stormtrooper aiming just keeps getting worse with every movie

CHECKED

Because the writers of this diverse and all inclusive roster of characters don't have any concept of properly tying things together.

anyone got a grab of the droid doing… anything?

Don't you know? Stormtoopers can't aim! it's such a le ebin meme!

But seriously, how else were they going to make a random powerful womyn show her superiority to the patriarchy if they could actually fight back?

Howdy, fellow 4channers! Have you already watched Rogue One©: A Star Wars® Story? Did you like it? If you did NOT watch it, are you going to? How much money are you willing to pay extra to watch Rogue One©: A Star Wars® Story in 3D?

Keep the good work with all you hilarious memes!

t. Noah Golberg, Movie Aficionado Not Related To The Disney©® Corporation.

That is some major cringe right there, autismo.
>>>Holla Forums

This movie didn't need a lightsaber in it but they just had to flash one because it's policy or something for Disney's Star Wars™ brand.

I am literally shaking with laughter right now at your autismal anger over the greatest comedian that ever graced Holla Forums.

This movie is weird. It's hated by progressives, but it's loved by the far-right.

counter-currents.com/2016/12/rogue-one/

Vader is literally he only active lightsaber user in the universe at that point, and they still had to warp things so that he was there fighting with it. Of course, now the continuity is entirely fucked, because if it was Vader's ship Leia's one escaped from, then that means the "diplomatic mission" cover story is utter retardation.

Probably because the Benetton advert it calls a cast all die at the hands of space nazis.

so any good torrents

it's the exact same trick they peddled the last one with, too. they know it's shit, hell they rely on it being shit so they can trick you into thinking the next one won't be as shit.

The majority of positive reviews are still from progressive left-leaning news outlets (Rolling Stone/The Verge/The Guardian/New York Daily News).

In fact almost every major publication that has bothered to write a piece on it in the last 24 hours is left-leaning. Maybe that's just the way the media is stacked these days or maybe the conservatives are taking longer to write about it, but either way it's definitely not hated by the majority of progressives just because the New York Times and the New Yorker bashed it.

That's how tripfaggotry used to spread.

That audience should have been gassed.

There's this little window of time in which you can tell how much Square Enix loved the prequels' battle scenes. Most obviously in this scene from Dirge of Cerberus, and the carrier-fleet battle from Final Fantasy XII before raiding the Death Star Sky Fortress Bahamut.

Fuck this. Here.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHIT YOU SNIVELLING COWARDS IM TOO BUSY SAVING THE ACTUAL REPUBLIC, WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH SUPER MALE VITALITY IS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS

I WILL FUCKING DISMANTLE YOU, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

He was the fucking man who came up with all of that shit, it was his movies and his money. Of course he should be in charge. It's a job, not some fucking school-group-assignment.

cum in her ass.

gay

liberal media here pretty much bashed the movie saying it had chance to bring topics of terrorism and globalism but failed
also how its not star wars at all because its too dark
but comments are back into circlejerk how great it is and how they are wrong

Can you give examples of "going overboard with the tech"?

Is this correct? That's the impression I've gotten from looking around the net. It's not as awful and cucked as TFA but it isn't anywhere near George's Star Wars.

On Sunday we will all be watching the Disney approved RLM review of Rgoue One. I have it on good authority that Mike will complain at least 3 times about a white women surrounded by non-whites NOT getting gang-banged.

Basically, yeah.

t. Holla Forums and fan of the old films demographic, falling into both camps of thought on the movie

Too much technology i.e. the miniature Naboo sets and Darth Maul's makeup.

Maybe it's just my social circle that's like this but the only reactions I've gotten out of non-normalfag old fans are "meh" to "they're interfering with my childhood". Okayish seems to be the lower level of normalfag reaction when they aren't gushing over it with capslock and smilies on Facebook.

Thank you based Mouse, truly you are the salt king.

That was a lot worse then I thought it was going to be, I thought he was going to come in with pure fucking rage, and why the fuck would he use his lightsaber.

mary sue syndrome is still present

that's because Alan Tudyk voiced K2SO

I like the prequals more cause I don't try and take the Star Wars series serioulsy, which is suppose to a spoofy cowboys in space drama vibe. I liked the pod racing idea, I loved the clones, and Ankin dealing with becoming a Sith is still my favorite part of all the movies. The originals have some amazing sound tracks, and I still love the Empires Strikes first act, the desperate attempt trying to fight against an unstoppable Empire. As for the nu Disney wars, I refuse to watch them. Disney died a long time ago, and the movies should be treated as nothing as cash grab trash. The fact that faggots here paid to see it is fucking pathetic.

no u

Holy SHIT this was bad. Darth vader doing a fucking one liner made me PISSED I didn't think anything could make me that upset but holy shit that was infuriating. Also the music was so fucking bad, during the big destructive action scene we get fucking flutes and shit going off I mean come the fuck on. One of the worst movies I've seen all year.

Better costumes and makeup than the Rogue One trailer.

and some actual aliens instead of colored people

What did he say?

I might rememebr it wrong but wasn't the ship captured in the beginning of ANH?
So now Leia JUST escaped Vader to be recaptured a bit later again, claiming she's just out of Coursant on a diplomatic mission or whatever it was?
Did even bothered to watch what movie they were making a prequel to?

Our first plot inconsistency of the day.

I haven't even seen The Farce Awakens yet, and don't feel compelled to. Nor Cisbusters.

noooope

while the sets and non porn is decent it all falls apart the moment they switch to typical western shit with Oooh Ahhh fucking everywhere and those boring position you've seen 1000 times

Codemonkey's broken ass shit won't let me post anything longer than a single paragraph, so I dumped my post into pastebin instead.
pastebin.com/An7MdBP2

I liked it.
I liked it a lot.

It could have been worse. First half could have definitely been a lot better.

Wait, did we say Episodes I II III IV V VI & clonewars was the only thing canon post Disney? pfft nah, we were just letting you take in your lose easy. What we really meant was "everything pre-Disney is non-canon" *but you'll figure that out eventually May the force be with you :^)

The battles and deaths were satisfying, and everything tied together nicely. I'm happy with it.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tarkin being a cg character. While I like the Tarkin character, I couldn't help but be destracted. I'm usually OK with cg characters, animatronics, or muppets, but this was a recreation of a real person, making the knowledge of how fake it is harder to ignore.

Can't wait for those Disney "update" editions of the original trilogy starring the CGI husks of the old actors with added Leia-Lando bedroom scenes in Empire Strikes Back. Cucklasa will love it at least.

Can't really agree there. All the deaths happened so fast that it felt like they forgot that these characters weren't supposed to survive.

As for the CGI, it didn't bother me, but it shouldn't have been as prevalent. The need to impose Tarkin on the story felt more awkward than the long, still shots on his face.

>tfw muh rey sue is literally canon…

Pretty boring tbh fam. Robot was good though and there was one moment where the Four Lions guy reacts to an explosion that feels exploitable.

K2 was the only character whose death felt meaningful. He was also the only character I wanted to survive this clusterfuck.

Also, he's voiced by Alan Tudyk, who is a pretty cool dude.

Why are they putting more character into the robots, instead of the human/alien characters? Is it to sell more product? If so, couldn't they do that for the other characters as well?

based spaniards already have a hd camrip online shame its in latino.

That's just Alan Tudyk.

I thought the blind guy was fine, but they all could have used a little more screen time. His friend only ever speaks directly to the girl once. The pilot needed a lot more. I feel like a lot of his scenes got cut.

Maybe Gareth Edwards is an autist who can't direct people, he's only really known for having surprisingly good creature effects in his first film.

Because the people who design the robots are artists and engineers. They design these things with personality by determining how they move and interact and emote in unique ways, because they can't do it normally.

The actors are picked by faggoty betamle jews who want to virtue signal and show how progressive they are by making every main character a female or some kind of minority. Rather than just virtue signalling in interviews and on facebook, they force it into their movies and don't bother directing or writing in a way that forces them to have personalities or character arcs.

Rey Jyn has a scene where she's supposed to be overcome with emotions from seeing her father after 15 years, and instead of looking sad, it looks like she's trying to puke. In TFA Rey is constantly gawking or grinning inappropriately instead of conveying relevant emotions.. At no one did the directors for either of these movies say "This looks retarded. Shoot it again."

I didn't think I'd actually rage this much about the ending.

It's LatinX

WEW

I guarantee you they say, "This is the prequel we deserved!" What they really deserved was a bolt gun to the head like the cattle they are.

It undermines the opening of A New Hope. It's disgusting.

This meme needs to be spread.

big meh
not even decent beach battle saved it

and those womyn pilots were annoying as hell for some reason

Let me ask you this, how many Air Force pilots are actually women?

4-5?
were there also women soldiers? havent noticed but maybe I overlooked it
also for some reason they had fetish to put black soldier/pilot into every third shot or so

It's actually called a corporate mandate.

Started choking white cape guy and said

So that's how the main bad guy in the movie dies, by Vader's hands?

Although I do have to admit,

Sounds like something Anakin would say.

No he just used the choking to intimidate the guy. The death star does a sick trick shot on him at the end that kills him.

no. that guy is making stupid joke
he dies by getting shot in the back by not-dead not-love interest Jyn guy

he stands lies on top of building that is in the line the laser travels.

Well it was supposed to be targetting the base he was on but it ended up only directly hitting him because he was on the radar it hit. Kinda dumb because it essentially missed its target. Looked like a sick trick shot

That's not a joke lol it actually fucking happens in the movie.

Having seen The Cuck Awakens, I can't tell whether you're memeing or not…Can someone kill this franchise?

This is what happens when you snatch the EU from the hands of master autists and give it to normalfags. Say it with me everyone:

DIPLOMATIC

Dies the qt womanlet beat up any men several times her size?

yes with a baton

see

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

You'll have to forgive me; I didn't mean to come across so Forcefully.

He wouldn't, but we have to please the good goys that pay us the shekels, don't we?

THE POWAH

That looks like a fucking video game.

I give it 2 shit Star Wars movies and this plan gets completely revamped. Prediction– within 7 years the Star Wars film franchise goes on a Star Trek-like hiatus.

You will see a Star Wars film that flops in your lifetime.

Bank more like don't bank on it.

whats next? obi wan?
they will have him in rebels so that would make sense

I haven't seen it, but since he's a robot, wouldn't all those robots have his voice? So they could use him again,

It's because Greg Johnson is a braindead faggot

Whatever you want to say about the prequels devaluing the lightsaber, the jewquels have devalued the death star tenfold.

The prequels did not devalue lightsabers. The prequels didn't give han solo and chewie fucking lightsabers, only jedi and sith had them. The Jewquels devalued everything.

Disney is unambiguously a cancer.

article is by Trevor Lynch but the rest is accurate

The fuck is this?

Cannot wait until every movie has 1 hour of flashbacks and connecting the dots.

Words cannot describe how livid I am.

Is this the Lord of the Rings reloaded?

There's a planet that's basically mordor so yeah probably

Nu-Star Wars

All the nostalgia and safety pins in the world won't make me see this shit. I already sneaked in and saw it for free the other night anyway. Utter nostalgia driven shit with awkward actors who can't immerse themselves in the setting and grimdark eyecandy which doesn't amount to anything.

Did you even read what you typed first?

Fuck Disney.

I guess I should've said "won't make me pay to see this shit". The second point still stands though.

…what?

Don't insult the grimdark genre with this shit. People can['t stand in front of soldiers and have ever soldier miss shooting them in a grimdark setting.

See

That was the second one. The one who got the first plans originally was based alpha male Kyle Katarn. Son of a bitch had a better and more epic story to tell than this bitch.

Just think about the fact that Disney erased Kyle Katarn. Everybody loved Kyle Katarn, even Prequel haters. There's no explanation aside from, "No white male heroes! You bigots!!"

Literally the only reason normalfags went to see this shit.

Also that brief shit is all it adds up to at the end? ffs

Yep. The jedi master in the shitty Rebels cartoon is supposed to be Kyle's replacement and he's proven to be a terrible character. I even heard that the Rebel cartoons was going to lead up to them being the ones who got the Death Star plans. But a team of 3 men, 2 girls, droids and aliens not lead by a woman? Can't have that now can we?

Read

Holy fuck

Don't forget that a random nigger can stand his own against a force user that was trained by Luke in a saber duel.

we must meme the droid as the real heros

Is this actually in the movie?

The list of inconsistencies just goes on and on.

"What's a holonet, goy?"

remember that these people are so dumb that they didn't even see a planet slowly turning into a superweapon

I'm Holla Forums and I loved this movie. Every second I watched on this screen made me forget my hatred of the jewish mouse and his shabbos goy. Remember to invite all of your friends, family, and acquiantances. Together we can show (((disney))) a better way by giving them more money. Voting with your wallet is the way to defeat the jews. Because although in the end they will have more money, it will change their hearts. And that's what really counts and makes us the better man.

t. literally Holla Forums and fan of the old films demographic, falling into both camps of thought on the movie

And why does every single thing regarding the rebellion have to do with the Death Star? It's not like there was a million other fronts to fight or anything.

lol, clever

Because fighting a superweapon always makes for a great ending even if it has been done to death. Also, Nazis did it and we must remind the goyim of how evil they are!

What are you a nerd or something? Why are you thinking about a fantasy movie, hahaha, what a loser. Get a life, will ya?

No, we saw other droids of C3PO's model, and they had different voices.

The prequels devalued Jedi, though. Just because TFA and this new movie are utter shit doesn't mean we should whitewash flaws from the earlier movies.

How did the prequels devalue the Jedi? It showed the Jedi order intact, there are going to be a lot of Jedi in the Jedi order.

Just force my shit up fam

Jesus this is going to be shit.
I'm going to see it on the 21, with a friend. If it's true what I've read, then I'm already regretting this.

why even go?

This seems like a "Wait until a torrent/rental" kind of movie to me.

This.

Yeah, that was kind of the point of the prequels. George was showing that the Jedi Order had become corrupt and bogged down by bureaucracy, just like the senate. George obviously believes that power and institutions corrupt, if haven't noticed, he's anti-establishment, all establishment. You've mistaken a theme for a flaw.

Watch THx-1138 or any of his interviews about Hollywood if you don't believe me.

Thanks for the money goyim

You could just pay for a slightly less shitty movie and then skip into Star Shit.

This, pay for a ticket to Hacksaw Ridge or Nocturnal Animals, TruthSeeker

Fake Holla Forums.

If it says Holla Forums and it says verified it must be who it says it is. You can only get that by paying for Holla Forums premium. Codemonkey spent more time on that than fixing the site and here we are with posting errors again.

inb4 people starting cracking premium like backtracing someone's tripcode.

Sounds like something a Jew would do, pay for a false entitlement they never earned.

Did anyone else immediately think of this when they saw that scene?

Never seen that movie because I'm not a kike, but it doesn't surprise me that Jewnisey is more inspired by parodies of Star Wars than the actual Star Wars.

Pastebin guy here.
Yes. They return to the rebel base and have all the various leaders assembled, and one of them is a black who berates Captain Casio's commander or whatever the fuck he's supposed to be. Point is he's an out of shape, balding, old white man who is clearly meant to be kind of evil, because he keeps ordering Casio to kill Jin's Dad.

Besides the Mon Calamari and an unusually British guy, most of the other people gathered around the table are brown or female. Also, there's this huge focus with the rebels on Mon Mothma. Y'know.. That one lady who was in the original trilogy and had a stupid name. Yeah, she's given heavy focus in the Rebel base scenes because.. women or something.

The entire movie should have been Vader hunting down and murdering diversity squad one by one.

Yes, because nobody knows what Godzilla looks like at all for 50 years you cunt.

Isn't it just a ripoff of the medical robots in empire?

OK, this is what makes Rogue One better than The garbage awakens.

K2. ONE likeable character who you cared about, had personality, was funny and fucking died.

Apart from TR8-TOR, I wanted everyone to die (except Chewy) and was annoyed 95 percent of the movie.

They just can't take any of the story lines from the EU and put them on film, that's just too easy, it's too easy to make a good film, make fanboys happy and create new fanboys with a proven commodity by proven sci-fi authors.

They can't just replace any and all white male leads, supporting actors and background whites with aliens either. No. They must all be replaced with minorities and women, not just race/sex wash the characters with the same name and bios, no, completely replace them with subpar characters with less substance.

Oh, and change the plot, the dialog, setting and retrocatively take hot steaming shits on what's supposedly still canon.

I want a CGI version of IG-88 from the bounty hunter wars after seeing K2 work. Do not make him a faggot robot who wants to peg bolt holes with his servo boner or make him a sassy nigger bitch with red tipped appendages who's sassy as fuck.

Make Star Wars Great Again.
Or don't, I don't really give a fuck

How pozzed is Beetlegeuse II going to be?

tits or GTFO

Every time.

Fuck off, you're a newfag through and through.

But, w-what happen to the…
diplomatic missions?
Also, you can see how this is basically a retread of the ANH hallway scene. No talent, absolute hacks.

this is the best part of the movie. not saying that to be edgy. saying it because very few non-horror films have the guts to kill off more than one major character. seeing it happen to six major characters was pleasantly surprising.

the cynical robot was the second best part of the movie

this was the 3rd best part of the movie. Although they didn't really go anywhere with it and it was mostly just there to create some drama between the leads.

it definitely had a lot of shitty problems. there are six leads and the only interesting one is the robot.

they have some blind force monk who has crazy combat expertise through some combination of hearing and force sensitivity. that gimmick was boring after one fight. they also have his mongolian friend with a big gun who is completely uninteresting.

romance between the two leads pretty much came out of left field and felt forced. yes that happens in movies all the time but I hate that bullshit.

vader scene was kind of cool, but as others have pointed out, it does a really shitty job of connecting the movie to ANH.

overall, I would say I hate it less than TFA. mostly for the following reasons.
1) fewer lame-ass cames/shoutouts to the older movies (although there are still a bunch)
2) they didn't try to make a dumb nigger look like a hero
3) Jin is less of a Mary Sue than Rey. she is still a Mary Sue, but not nearly as bad

They could've easily solved it
But that would require them to think.

what are you talking about, it looks nothing like it…
It's a ripoff of 8t88

Now I know what george meant by "I can die happy now" xD

Hey at least give 'em credit for coming up with a new and unique area for a lightsaber battle man! oh wait…

(checked)

What are you talking about, rip the diving snorkel off the medical bot and give it legs and it looks the same

stay teenage levels of edgy m8

you know, now that I think about it I probably should've zoomed out not in…

This pretty much confirms that Disney's shit is just an awful reboot. Viva la OT and EU fuckers!

JUST

right here user

For stating I am a racial realist? I mean, statistics, Bell Curves, genetics, history, SATs/Tests have to account for something, right?

Post again when you post a decent meme and bring some above mediocre banz, faggot.

You won't because you'll be shitposting on Youtube like the babby you are

Best protagonist ever down the drain…

Huh. I always thought a racial realist was a "muh diversity/die white cis scum" fag.