Name a better Dracula

Name a better Dracula.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christopher Lee Dracula shits all over that fag.

Looks pretty stiff tbh

TFS Hellsing Ultimate Abridged is one of the funniest things I’ve seen lately. Alucard is just plain awesome. Team 4 Star did a great job on this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4

Leslie Nielsen

check and mate

What's wrong with TFS?
Lani and Takahata are funny guys

Also I'd say Alucard is a better Dracula than Alucard

Gary Oldman will always be the GOAT.
Plebs will unironically disagree with this.

bluepilled af

Leonidas in Dracula 2000

It's just a work of fiction user, there's no need to be upset.

A shame about the eyes though.

I've always thought Dracula written by Bram Stoker was the best version

Best Dracula not even kidding.

I prefer Blackula

Well he is dead.

did not enjoy

Literally anything, Hellsing is fucking trash.

Eh the TFS abridged series really went downhill.
DBZ abridged started out bad but really picked up as soon as Nappa and Vegeta arrived in episode 07. I can say I consistently laughed all the way towards the end of the frieza saga. After that the show barely got a chuckle out of me. The andoird/Cell saga of the abridged was awful. I don't know man, maybe they just didn't know how to write the newer characters like the androids and cell and that sort of makes the synergy with the other older established characters ruin their comedy as well. I stuck with it until cell absorbs 17 and dropped it.

Couldn't stand hellsing ultimate past episode 2. The FF abridged series was just god awful and the worst shit they ever did.
YGOTAS, you can tell kuriboh just gave up on that years ago.

The only abriged series I look forward to were antfish's but he stopped updated since forever.

NO LIFE KING
NO LIFE KING
NOBODY LOVES YOU

The one from Decker vs Dracula

Mattheas is based.

Nazis ARE evil user.

At least Little Kurriboh's election video was good

The daughter was cute and that's about all the nice things I can say about hotel transylvania

As evil as all modern western goverments tbh.

Why is his eye at the top of his forehead?

QUALITY

Pleb.

That's racist.

Leslie Neilson from Dracula: Dead & Loving It
beat that shit, bitch

No

Post some pron then

"Evil" is a spook.

2nd

"Thinking things are a spook" is a spook.

Monster Squad Dracula was pretty good. Not the best but better than this fuckboi.

Holy shit I forgot about that scene! I love how Monster Squad Drac just does not give a fuck about anything

This. Also only movie where Mel Brooks kvetches. Only because good ole' Vlad was a bad goy.

"Thinking" is a spook.

Fake TruthSeekers are spooks.

DMn. His fuck there shit up

Why is dracula blowing up a treehouse? There wasn't even anyone in it and then he ignores the people who live there. I need context on this because that seems retarded.

I have very low expectations of this board and still I manage to be disappointed.

You dumb nigger

If Alucard is a contender for best Dracula, then so is Count Orlock.
Deal with it, nerd.

Wasn't Orlock originally meant to be Dracula but since it was a low budget indie film they couldn't afford the rights?

The Bram Stoker estate destroyed many of the copies of Nosferatu when they won the lawsuit. Current copies are stitched together from surviving reels.

Man no need to be assholes like that. Couldn't they just have made a legal agreement to not release it and pay legal fees over the years?

RIP

SAO abridged is about 40 000 times better than the original material.

So it's still shit?

Petyr was too young to die.

Lugosi
Oldman
Lee
Nielsen

That was pretty fucking easy

Dumb faggot.

Nic Cage is the best nigger Dracula faggot nigger