youtube.com/watch?v=oAemYgwNCBo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6MC1j0Y-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ
youtube.com/channel/UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100
youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t
youtube.com/user/LACK78/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night-blooming_cereus
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174173877604319232/179311490484928513/readbread.exe
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174173877604319232/179313684949106699/readbread.exe
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-09/may-9-officially-recognized-as-goku-day/.87998
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/04/amd-polaris-will-be-a-mainstream-gpu/
store.steampowered.com/app/323910/
youtu.be/1VX5DTpZa-o
youtu.be/TIFq1Jx3f8o
youtu.be/bdVeryTqvgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Skye is a faggot that should be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=i7ThHHOxlck

is channel 8 actually working again? I haven't seen a bread reach 750 posts in a long time

Works well enough

lmao nope

youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ

Service guarantees citizenship

god the fuck i'm getting into progressive goa

Aryan horse is alright

Would it be miscegenation to fuck her even though I'm white?

i fucked up and double posted

Its a good idea. you should read the book if you haven't

the dream is over

Wet dreams are never over~

hey it's youuuu

mmmm wet dreams

Why do you have all these tech related tabs open all the time yet you are technologically illiterate?

naw people only ever watch the movies.

Hey you~

I'm on a lunch break from homework. How are you?

hey

They're doing their part!
Are you?

Heya Squirrely, how're you today?

Good! Reading an old book I haven't read in a while. What you up to today.

da hello bread

dat boi

I wouldn't say I'm exactly tech illiterate, mang. Also, there's only one /g/ tab open

went out running a little earlier, now I'm just eating what's left of the food, had a betterish sleep too!

I have uni in a few hours, other than that, nothing much :3

Yeah, I've heard exercise can be good for getting to sleep and all. Do you plan to actually go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight?

REEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT

depends. It's almost quarter to 11 and I'm not tired at all. Yeah I'll hopefully be doing a lot more exercise during the day, the weather has been much better

That's not very nice. You should say that you're sorry.

i wasn't serious bro don't tae me bro

Well that's pretty nice. In the mean time, care for a chat on Discord, or to watch some toons?

That one is kind of frightning!

IT JUS A PWANK!!

yee

*leaves*

Isn't Chryssy meant to be scary?

Can we watch some toons/funny/weird vids or whatever you want? Discord will be good when mister Bido comes back ;)

Does this look like the plot of terror?

Absolutely!

no its just a prank bro you got pranked bro.

dat boi

You makin' funna how people talk, huh, punk?

Toons is good. We can watch some more Yugioh Season 0, or Farthing Wood if you want.

Also, Bido?

Only when they're niggers.

Oh ohk nevermind then.

Yeahhh, Mr L. Bido… nvm

…lol I'll make it come back soon enough. Maybe if we watch some Farthing Wood, it'll return~

I'm not sure she wants to try attacking again. What with what happened last time.

Also, we don't have to watch Farthing Wood. It's Whatever you want

Well I am somewhat curious about what the third season is going to be like…

Hahaha, can you imagine suddenly having a thousand kids?

raptor gday mate how're you mate

gday mate how're you today mate

okie dokie, I'll be there in a few seconds, gonna grab whatever the closest thing to popcorn I have in the house

It'd be terrible
Kids in general are completely undesirable, so that 1000x would be hell on earth.

Lucky man has snacks. Although I have plushies to cuddle while watching.

I'm ok, how're you Mizzy?

Kek :P

I'm high man

Kids are a waste, I want to have fun with my life, not raise a kid or two.
Don't get me wrong, though, I am deeply appreciative of both my parents for putting up with me.
I just dont care for children of my own, have my 5 siblings carry on my genetic code, I don't care for children of my own.

I can tell :P

Well, I mean, you're gay. It's not like it was a threat to you at all

Besides the point!

he gon git drunk and hop in bed wit sum manly gurl. Baby socks all over teh place!

eww nop

I see it happen all the time.

Nooooooop

That poor gurlie!

you never know

Oh?

I do know
no

I know huh

We'll need to be there for emotional support!

bully

My man

You're still a bad person

You love the badboys, dontchya socks~

You stop that!

Gotta go guys, have a good one.

I hope you have a BAD one!

Bye

GoT in 9 mins

:DD

Kill yourself you fucking cancer.

hi

hello

how's it going?

its going good just a slow day on here

and how about you?

videocardz.com/59695/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-reviews-on-may-17th
AWW YISSSS

from what i've read, some people are having problems with captcha.

well enough. just watching tv.

nice and I missed the new ep of the simpsons

good news indeed, especially since I plan on getting the 1080
AMD isn't aiming for enthusiast tier products this year

it was pretty good. torrent's probably up by now.

wee uh-oh

user?

yes?
this is an user, at the moment anyway

Yes?

Checking for OG user

What does OG mean in this context?

Where is IAP he missed movie night, ;_;

He's dead to me.

He posts here but doesn't have a username

Where the hell is everyone?

i thought the site was down.
it error 502'd on me earlier.

It's been pretty sluggish on my end, I have to keep reloading the page after it crashes

Im still alive

somehow

Neat

hey joe. how's it going?

they have top men working on it.

yup

meh, still waiting on my tax refund so I can get out of this place, life me bleh til then. You?

just working on my car. i got the first coat on, hopefully i'll have time to finish it up this week. i'm not really happy with the door, but it's way better than it looked before.

Wait a minute, you're not posting Suri anymore?

i've probably posted her the least of any avatar.
i posted future twilight for years and years. and silver spoon. i go through phases.

Future Twi is bestest.

it's an 84 cutlass supreme.
with the motor from an 88. yeah, it's pretty fast.
i've had a few of those cars, but i built that one from scratch. got it out of a junkyard about 12 years ago.

classic smokey. but that's more my war avatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dKAX7Jp8wo
except future Twi posting!

:{

Hey guys, I'm home from uni, how're you?

good posting Alicorn Pillow war!!

Pillow war had great artwork :3

Best alicorn granted to winner

…Goddamn that picture is cute

Not sure if I got them all or in the right order.

which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=n-21rsggjuo

uh oh! Luna noes!

Psst, see

All of them

Prolly gonna replace my gtx670 with one.

good good

youtube.com/watch?v=pY1TKSvcqH4

socks!

Who's the artist?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0cbkOm9p1k

Yea it looks quite promising, I might get one as well for my first build but I'm hoping to see if the benchmarks will say the card is as good as they say it is… also I'm getting a feeling Nvidia is reducing the NDA on reviews by 10 days of the card's launch so to combat AMD's Polaris cards that might get revealed at Computex at the end of this month

ncmares

Seen now, God DAMN!
I'm hyped!
I won't get them in australia for a while yet though :(

yeah. That and I dont know if I will have to get a bigger power supply. I dont like the one power feed those have.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwnxqpWrX3w

youtube.com/watch?v=4-vDhYTlCNw

This is probably my favorite song right now.

CHICKUN HAS EVOLVED!

boom

youtube.com/watch?v=PQj8xOknzKc&list=PL15plVQu88RHRLKfyTd5Lqr6mfGL-Wj5Y&index=2

Very nice, I usually consider myself to have a shit sense of music so it's interesting to see everyone else's

Yea, 8 days till we get to see what this beast can do!(or not do :P )

And yea, surely it will take some time, especially if the reviews are really good they might get sold out quickly

Hmm, well it states the card needs 180W, and I see the 670 uses 170W, not much of a difference but I guess you're talking about the wire connector compatibility no?

CHICKUN!

'Not a priority market'
fuck that noise, amirite?

NEW CHICKUN!

Well since I dont know anyone who listens to this I have to assun=me my musical tastes are not close to normal.

Yep. My power supply works great with stuff from 2 years ago but will it still work with new different needs on its power?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSb6NGmfXB8

So how did you find it in the first place?

I went to a convention and stayed up all night listening to Leslie Fish sing to drunk people in weird costumes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSb6NGmfXB8

What convention would this be?

treasurecon,dragoncon I'm not sure it was a while ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=eb_L6fI9bOw

LET'S DRINK THIS STRANGE FLUID
Wew.

I've been to parties like that!

Well all right. First human in equestria. Ushers in a new half race by accident.

oops slipped into a different gear

best jedi

uh oh

No. Best jedi has nothing to do with horses.

the power of magic!

Man, I wish I could go to conventions more often, but it's never in the budget. You ever go to MLP cons?

I wanna cuddle a pony like this.

Ok. Is Rey but how about best horse jedi?

No power of magic. Just ancient technology. He shows up, shenanigans ensue. Drunken adventures all abound. Then somehow he impregnates a small amount of Ponyville. Just he's off fighting to make sure the rest of us survive day to day. So he never knows what kids he's made.

ur a faget.

Nope never have.

me too

Which pony you wanna cuddle?

magic. Just ancient technology. She shows up, shenanigans ensue. Drunken adventures all abound. Then somehow she impregnates a small amount of Ponyville. Just she's off fighting to make sure the rest of us survive day to day. So she never knows what kids she's made.

Celestia, or AJ. I think I like those two most. One could keep me sane, the other I could make happy.

yep

Aj is best pone, it's true.

You just swapped genders. Problem is only males can impregnate. Females can be impregnated. I'd rather go from a males perspective swept up in total insanity.

The new movie just retreads the same ground for "safety" and does nothing new. The series is a whole in based on 70 year old ideas. Who cares about Starwars?

I'm a big, strong guy. AJ would love me around.

thas cheating!

For you

Between the two, Celestia is probably more cuddly. I'd rather cuddle a Twilight though…

I has no more sith / jedi pics.

Celestia > Twilight

Is 50 times better than the last 3 special effects extravaganzas some bright boy decided to call star wars.

Magic.

I'm, 6'5. I would border Celestia in height. Most ponies wouldn't be near my height whatsoever. Celestia may never accept me though as she's a leader first. Not a lover.

I never liked Starwars anyways. Too family oriented, too fluffy. Less specifics. Magic also takes no tie-ins considering my own created character whom has them ost basic first name ever, John.

I like you.
You should stick around.

I only like Celestia because my height. If I got stuck in a new land, I'd rather be myself than wishful thinking expecting some sort of change.

me either. Well one Rarity but who posts her anymore.

both,all!

Time Enough For Love, or The Number of The Beast?

Does that mean I need to be Rarities fan in Holla Forumsread now?

uhh.. love? I more meant I'd stick to my human form and be pretty pissed if anyone wished me to be a pony or something.

I'll try

only if you realy like her. Not just because.

Sorry got my anons mixed up.

Thats the reason I started liking AJ, you know… cause no one liked her and often put her down and I didn't feel that was fair, so I took up her flag and made camp with her.

Rarity is best human you know.

Honestly if she likes dextrous guys with lots of patience and she can learn to control her shopping I'd probably love her. She likes a knight, but what of an actual knight, one who loves her? Could work. Show some chivalry, she'd be wet in a week.

Also AJ is best poni.

I thought that was me!

She grew on me, and I agree now.

No. I am best pony.

I'm pretty sure you really are a raptor, using the internet as a hunting ground preying on the week and old bronies,keeping the herd healthy.

Best poni ever since winter wrap up song.
youtube.com/watch?v=oAemYgwNCBo

prove it.

Take my phallus. We'll go for hours. I am best human pony for sure!

Hush!
I don't want my prey to find out!

Entirely :3

youtube.com/watch?v=r6MC1j0Y-4Y

You seem to deal with it just fine.

is everything on Holla Forums breaking again?

Yes.

Best ship is me X AJ. Rarity would be nice though.

It always does.

well being on the internet helps with that.

Oh good! I was worried that it was just me.

I prefer myself with X. Even can come with how it can work. Only for me though.

I imagine that I become a poni sized wolf. A sexy sexy wolf noponi can resist.

Oops! Sorries!

I usually just imagine myself ending up there as a human and being there for a few months. I'm a jack of all trades kinf of guy, so I can appeal to all of the main six, as well as any bystander. As well as Celestia and Luna. Though Celestia would be the hardest as far as I am concerned. Rarity would like me because I'm actually pretty kind to the opposite sex even if they dislike it and I don't care what anyone says. I do it out of my generosity. I'd get with Rarity over time via helping her with her work, my ability to learn quick would help big time. Eventually we get drunk, things happen.

There are no raptors prowling the internet looking for sick weak bronies to devoure. Reall this is true.

No worries, I don't think anyone I'm hunting noticed :3

kinky tank fetish gear!

meh.

That's disturbing.

human is fine too

youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ

Humans are versatile creatures. If tested we could impress many species. Though in particular ponies. A few decent humans at least. I'm a big guy, with lots of patience who loves to learn and read. I also love to work and don't mind compromise. This is why MOST of that town would take interest in me, some would fall for me. Ponies emotions are simple in one regard.

WHHHHHHHHY?!

I'm getting off the ride for today, goodnight Holla Forumsread

because evil!

Night

good night

bed for me too. Night all.

bye

THANK YOU!

GOODNIGHT!

Goodnight Squirrely

Awake time for me.
Good morning everyone.

Awake time for me.
Good morning everyone.

G'day, how's it going?

I LOVE KENNEDI I love dick

sorry about that, just needed to post it somewhere so I could take a nice clean screenshot of it

so how is everyone?

Ayyyyyyyyyyy!

ay ruby

How you doing this evening?

tired, and I didn't finish all my homework

Heh, I got all of my homework done a couple of hours ago, and have since been watching animu with Reece.

you two have fun
It's late and I need sleep, and to finish those assignments

goodnight

Alright then, have fun cutie.

Holla Forums post errors a bitch

Tell reece Skye says 'sort your fucking sleep pattern out instead of watching anime you disgrace'

tell him yourself.

Also sorry Ruby wherever you are, firefox pooped again

Reece.
See above.

I should be up all day because I actually have stuff to do today, so hopefully will sleep tonight-ish… k?

Don't fuss bubbly.
You're fine.

I'm not fussing, tell Skye to stop being the grouchy fussbutt

Ima beat you if you don't watch your mouth, boy.

Stop being a grouchy fussbutt

Raptor please, I'm disciplining the children.

gonna jump in the shower now, that okay with you Skye?

Uhm… Yes…?

I can't believe I was able to browse and refresh the front page of Holla Forums for two hours without seeing a cp thread or horse fucking. You faggots are slipping, now I know the horse posting isn't automated, it's just a dedicated(not as dedicated anymore apparently) group spamming.

How are you all so autistic you can't even keep up the horse posting? Why dedicate your time to ruining Holla Forums if your just going to half ass it.
Step it up or gtfo pony fuckers.

I don't even understand how you call yourselves Mlp fans, you obviously don't care enough about your friends to keep them on the front page. They know your getting bored of them.

There is a subtlety to this.
You could never understand.

Holla Forums is dying.
and its taking all of its communities with it.

It's not dying, it's being killed and you are part of the problem. How can you expect any new members when 9 times out of 10 the front of the board is all dedicated cp threads and Mlp ? If it isn't that it's generic cancer. Its impossible for anyone new to get into what this board is.

The communities aren't going anywhere, they are just going silent until they have a new platform to congregate on.

There is no subtlety to this. It's people using specific horses as their online board persona. Instead of having usernames most of you identify each other as the horses you post.

(I could be completely wrong)

You have a very autistic view of Holla Forums

Most have already returned to halfchan or gone on to another site that doesn't have a fucking error every second post.

You are completely wrong.

This goes here.

A couple people post the same character repeatedly, but no ones using them as a persona as such, not in this Holla Forumsread anyway.

It's a realistic view of the board. You know as well as I do that the board is intentionally flooded with material that pushes away newcomers and grinds veterans away

Veterans of the site

So are you guys just trading pics like cards and bantering?

Top banter lad

Sounds like you get it.

You're implying that's why we post here and that our Holla Forumsread causes this.
It was just noted that we haven't even been on the front page in yonks.
Some things may contribute to this, such as CP, but if seeing a colourful pastel coloured horse thread once in a while is enough to chase someone away then they're the kind of aspergic filth that deserves to stay in cuckchan.

We, in this thread on this board, have never posted with the intent to chase others away, we've always respected the rules and stuck to our own threads, removed our names to post in other threads and kept this autism in here.

We've gone out of our way to ensure our shit doesn't get everyone elses twisted into a knot.

this might be TL;DR but we have always loved Holla Forums.
It hasn't been us pushing people away, it's been the constant drama and bullshit postage errors that happens so constantly that some days you may as well not even bother.
You can't look at something being put up that you don't like and attribute all fault to that, because that isn't whats resulted in 8chans current state.

IT's a circle jerk.
We rock up, say g'day to the people we know and like, talk about how shitty lives and days, post pictures we enjoy or find funny or offensive or whatever then fuck off to the rest of our shitty days / nights.
It just happenst o have a pony theme most of the time.

I appreciate that answer user. I have nothing against you guys anymore. Sorry for the misunderstanding Holla Forumsros, carry on.

Sup bitches

Godspeed.

You're the real MVP

Damn it Nugget, I keep thinking you died in a gun fight against the LAPD while trying to expose their corruption to the masses.
Where've you been?
and what does PEMDAS stand for?

PEMDAS is the order of operations acronym in the States.

Did not realise this.
Thank you :3

I've been at work buddy. And no, the LAPD does good work by keeping minorities down.
How you been man?

I'm ok.
Stressed.
Feeling sick I guess.
But I'm ok.
You missed skye, I don't think he's around anymore.

Guess that's skyes loss.
What's wrong dude? Why stressed?

Life.

Hows the new GF?

Pain in the ass, but I love her.
I don't know, starting to wish I hadn't hooked up with her so fast. The love drunk phase has come to an end

Pain in the ass????
How so?
Do tell?

Is she still a good fuck? And still often enough to keep you satisfied?

Getting lazier
Not taking care of herself as usual
Complete drain on my bank account
Spoiled attitude
Always talks like I'm gonna leave her

Petty bullshit that's driving me crazy and makes me wish I was single

Dude… why're you putting up with that noise?

I honestly have no clue. Mostly because she take some care of me. Cooks good food and does my laundry.

But she's sweet at times and I'm just the kind who can't break hearts. Best option is to show disinterest and make her break up with me.

I'd also love to have kids of my own someday but she can't conceive

She's sterile?
Did she just tell you that?
What evidence do you have of this?

It just came to light. She had a miscarriage before she met me.

That doesn't mean she can't have a child, just mean shit sucked the first time.
Unless there's a condition she has that you're dodging :P

It was her third. Her mom had similar health problems. And her doc said it could play into a weight factor. She's just letting herself go because she feels bad about it. She has no self confidence. Or desire to make herself better

wait up, she's not a beached whale is she?

I don't want to draw this out in the bread. Get a hold of me on email.
Assuming you saved it from skye

He never gave it to me

How are you RK?

bored, watching youtube.com/channel/UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg again

nice place to hear something sane for a change

You'd probably also like Sargon of akkad;
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100

and thunderf00t also;
youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t

thank mr raptor

how have you been?

You might also like youtube.com/user/LACK78/videos

Technology and anti-SJW feminazism. What could be better

No worries RK :3
Bearing is also decent, you might like him, I dunno.
He's different though.

Honestly. not great.
I'm really struggling, but whatchya gunna do but keep doing?

subbed to him, will check his shit out as he releases it :3
Thanks Reecey

helo and thanks!
how are you?

showered and just done everything I need to do today! Still feeling pretty awake too. How you do?

whats uppp

Not great I guess reecey.
I'm… not good.
but I'll be ok.

How was your shower?

You're a slow showerer

Ayyyy

slept for 9 hours, which i consider a success
making bestponi gifs fro the new episode

get well soon

lul

wet I guess.

What's wrong?

Sorry for wanting to be thorough, pops. Didn't know a 45 minute shower was considered long tbh.

dats good, did you like the new episode? I slept through like 40% of it, shh don't tell Skye

Give me his email already!

thanks

Life.
I'll be fine

why tho. must be pretty difficult to get the stains out

You're going to ruin that, you know.

heading to bed, have a good one

The waiting is interminable.

feels like bedtime now, going to go sleep

'noon 'noon!

early.
sleep well.

I emailed it to you.

Make sure to wash behind your ears

Jesus Christ you degenerate

I was already asleep by the time you posted this, and had told you good night in the chat, lol.

And now you're in bed (hopefully).

Skye… if he keeps pushing forward his bedtime, it'll eventually turn around full swing and normalize.

After I have graduated with my master's degree, in my quest to find a long term mate, I have to deal with not only the proportion of women who are SJWs/radfems, but also, it seems, the 10% of women who either have difficulty getting pregnant or difficulty staying pregnant. That is, 10% of women are relatively infertile.

FUCK!

infertile to normal men. not to you. Your babybatter and the frequency with which you spray it everywhere could probably get some guys pregnant, to say nothing of females.

Well I do eat a lot of meat and avoid alcohol, so my testosterone levels are probably pretty high…

go reproduce Ruby! you are tasked with the production of future shitposters

No.

yes

Howdy!

Shush blew

how are you?

This cap is far too long.

Im damn fine, how are you?

its an epic tale of forbidden love

been better
sitting at work making Dash gifs, so that's probably good

She's so beautiful with her mane in the wind.

/Slap

wasnt that new ep the worst thing ever?

save the rough stuff for Ruby, I think he's in to that

Ima murder your ass

pls use lube. im not as experienced as you and Ruby.

it still had nice moments to gif

top kek

My ass remains inexperienced!

Its kind of ridiculous since Dash and Twili are basically gods at this point, so the only way to present them as fallible is to make them act like autists occasionally.

Awwww youre saving yourself for him? That's SO romantic!

My boyfriend would be displeased to hear you say such things.

Ruby doesnt seem to mind me talking about your guys relationship as much as you do. Theres nothing to be embarassed about. I think its beautiful for two people to find eachother, and whatever bondage and S&M stuff you guys want to get up to, I'm totally down with that and would be happy to see pictures.

Be hushed now blew

I agree. Let's see some pictures.

the only way to hush me is to fill my throat with Skye tentacles

dis nigga knows whats up.

Hmm.
Ten tickles could be arranged.

this wouldn't happen on cuckchan

squeee!

*one tickle*

giggle

i don't like where this is going

Where what is going?

nevermind
continue posting best pony

That's enough of that

*2 tickles*

*3squee*

*3tickles*

giggle

*FOURTICKLES*

agh too much tickles! nuuuu

awesome

Neat.

nice

That makes 10!

also hi

Also interesting that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night-blooming_cereus says this happens once a year and they bloom for only one night.. which seems true since in the afternoon the flower was already closed, quite a rare thing to see so I got lucky to notice that

heh youre a fun guy, Skye!

~
Now fuck off

Yes

Cool. It's a rare bloom.

They're all boring.

you saved this from scriptskittish

no u

Are you a wizard?

Yea, once a year, never knew they could even have flowers!

how's u Shiny?

I'm good, skipped PT, I was feeling sick

aw, that sucks, hope you feel better!

Gotta love these types of gifs

now we can hear our posts

Keke

huh?

Hai

i'm running readbread.exe
you're not gonna open it coz >terrible virus, but cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174173877604319232/179311490484928513/readbread.exe

Hey bootyfull

Still love this.

Hello!

I want Rainbro Drop to piss on my face.

Die in a hole

Kill yourself faggot

test

ayy lmao

No, Skye. A hole is where you go AFTER you die.

I'll give it a try when I can

how's u?

hi!

rude

shh no one needs to know

Go preemptively.

Catching up on game of thrones.
In season 5 now!
Then Gonna game. You good?

fluttershy what are you do in wash

some flutterwashy

Never Forget

Your are currently listening to bread F M.
Welcome back, ponies and gentlecolts, we are about to host our new Karaoke program.
Let's see who's on the line for us!
*bleeeeep*, *bleeeeeeeeeep*.
Hello, this is CaNoN!CaNoN4HaXs.
Hello, fellow listener! Your voice sounds just the same as mine! That's so funny, hahaa! What are you going to sing for us today?
Haha, I don't usually sound like this, but I suppose I catched a cold or something!
I wanted to sing a song my fellow slash bee slash brethren will surely remember, it's quite catchy! Here we go!
I, I, I love little girls. They make me feel so good. I love, little girls. They make me feel so bad. When they're around. They make me feel Like I'm the only guy in town. I love, little girls They make me feel so good. They don't care if I'm a one-way mirror. They're not frightened by my cold exterior. They don't, ask me questions. They don't, want to scold me. They don't, look for answers. They just, want to hold me.
Isn't this fun? Isn't this what life's all about? Isn't this a dream come true? Isn't this a nightmare too? Oh, oh, oh I love little girls They make me feel so good. I love, little girls They make me feel so, bad. When they're around They make me feel Like I'm the only guy in town. I love, little girls They make me feel so, good. They don't care about my inclinations. They're not frightened by my revelations.
*bloooop*.
Sorry your time is up, CaNoN!CaNoN4HaXs.
It was nice of you to join us today and I'm sure a lot of listeners liked your singing a lot!
We hope you tune in to our Karaokee show next time as well, silly fillies. Stay fresh…….

updated version with error handling cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174173877604319232/179313684949106699/readbread.exe

i love you user

My ears have been graced.

Source code for this program?

Happy Goku day!

Stop making up holidays

Goku day?

He's afk

Goku touched me inappropriately

nice nice, doin good!

just chillin n eating cake atm

kek
shame I wasn't running the program at the time

So… this waits for a new reply, creates a sound file, then stops the program right?

I could just repost it for you.

Why are there no carnivorous moths?

it's officially recognized in japan
good enough for me

i'm betting you don't celebrate INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY either

yep
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-09/may-9-officially-recognized-as-goku-day/.87998

hot
also i've had that pic for so long but i never bothered posting it, figures that you would, you perv~

moths are derpy enough as it is, flying into fire and whatnot with delicate wings
we tiny little things are not built to fight or capture stuff

You know me so well~

Your autism is showing.

on the internet nobody knows you are a moth

Why are there no man eating plants?

Dude, I don't even celebrate my birthday anymore at this point in life. Holidays are a waste of time.

holidays are for taking time to pamper yourself, enjoy life or spending time with family if you can tolerate your family, taking a break from the norm
and while i don't really get excited for holidays anymore, they are still a good thing

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

I find the lack of horse porn…Disturbing.

Yay Izawubs!! :3

No need, heard it by google translate

ultrakek

You should make make a version that keeps the program open and saves all the posts, that would be awesome!

Alas. I wish there were though. Moths are cute, and if they could eat up the flies in my house and the spiders too… I'd be inclined to just keep quite a few of them in here.

We all know you're a cute and cuddly moth, Iza.

Any species that included humans in its regular diet (with the exception of blood suckers) would go extinct very quickly.

The real question is why we don't have plant eating plants. We have carnivorous plants, and we of course have solarvores (fuck it, that's a new word I'm making up to describe the majority of plants), but no herbivore plants.

Yay CaNoNwubs! ♥
how are you this fine day?

that would be pretty cool

Doing quite good, enjoying my vacation until I begin summer semester on May 23rd, and also witnessed a once in a year flower bloom from my cactus plant( see )
Also I'm thinking of building a new pc, and the new nvidia cards caught my eye, but I'm waiting for reviews on May 17 to see if they are as good as they say they are

overall pretty good, how about yourself?♥

nice
i'm enjoying a short vacation myself, spending time with family and relaxing
that's a really pretty flower

same, i decided to make it earlier as intel is not going to be focusing on increasing performance anymore so kaby lake's benefits for me are marginal at best, so i'll just go with skylake, specifically the i7-6700K

i'm most likely going with Nvidia because AMD is not releasing enthusiast grade GPUs this year, not to mention the 1080 isn't going to be wallet destroying and better than the titan X
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/04/amd-polaris-will-be-a-mainstream-gpu/

I'm awake.

yea, only blooms for one night, then closes

I'm thinking a i7-6700k would be nice as well, like you said kaby lake ain't gonna be that much better from what we're hearing

and yea, it's a pretty good price for its "Faster than Titan X" statement, especially considering the Titan X is $1K and 1080 only uses 180W! but I'm also interesting in the 1070 as they did claim it's also faster than a Titan X, but I guess we'll find out soon enough if those statements hold truth in them

I think they're letting reviewers release their…well.. reviews 10 days ahead of Launch to combat any thing AMD might show when they reveal their cards near or during the Computex event

good sort-of morning
did you sleep well?

the lower wattage is a nice addition as well, i'm already aiming for a 80+ gold or platinum grade power supply so that will save a bit if i don't have to go too high for wattage, especially if i ever plan to SLI two 1080s

1070 looks to be aiming for a better price/performance ratio than the 1080, like the x70s of the past compared to the x80s of the past
might be worth since it will be able to run all modern games anyway

Hello Holla Forumsread

Don't tell me you just woke up now!

Indeed it is! not sure what type of power supply I would go for, gotta do some research on that

and yea, the 1070 looks pretty good as well

now imagine what the big pascal cards will look like when they release next year, I bet 4K@60fps might finally be possible, but for now let's stick to the near future.

Hiya M1zzy!!
how's u?

/pet

youre a goddamn idiot is what you are

/hug
die in a ditch for me sweetheart

I'm fine just got home yourself?

/hug how're you?

Im ok thanks lil buddy, almost my bedtime though.
Had another good day at work, got a phonecall from the boss thanking me again for my work within the company.
Everythings gonna be okay for skye it seems~
Now I just have to make sure the rest of you degenerates all succeed in your lives~

it was okay thanks had about 5 hours

y-yeah I did, finally managed to get off just after 4pm

I'm terribly sorry

[spoiler]jk, I'm not even slightly sorry at all/spoiler]

that's a nice batpone you have there

hiya m1zzy
sup?

luckily there isn't too much to worry about with PSUs, just how much wattage you need, usually around 800 watts, and then what grade you want
higher grade = higher efficiency = cleaner electricity = longer life for your components
really high end ones aren't worth it, meant for enterprise grade stuff like servers
also just make sure you don't buy especially old ones as they won't have the right cables/pins for newer components

oh yes, i'm looking forward to it as well
we will need all the power we can get when VR actually gets good
just imagine photo-realistic games in VR, so much hype

i'll more than likely die then be put in a ditch, like 40 years from now

only 5 hours? aw
how are you?

i am unsuprised by this revelation.

cant you switch it around?
For me~?

spend 40 years in a ditch and then die?

stop being obtuse

alright fam

Yay~

Hello nothing much just got here yourself?

/hug
and i sleep.
nini

Nini

I'm okay thanks. Just wished I went to the shop and got food before I slept… it's a lil too late now. How are you doing?

Also I'm really excited for VR too! Just reviewing the reviews before I consider which one is better. Look like the Vive is ahead of Oculus right now.

staying with family for a mini-vacation, but pretty bored at the moment, might play some vidya soon

sleep well fgt

nice quads
ouch, i've been in that situation before, can you afford ordering something?

i'm well enough, currently staying with family, bored but keeping myself occupied

ya the Vive looks like the way to go at the moment since it outperforms the Oculus
can your computer handle it though? you should run the test
store.steampowered.com/app/323910/

I'm literally no.1!

good good. And nah, don't do phone ordering. Stll have a few curries so that'll do!

lol, somehow I think so. Getting a new computer built for me right now.

I was stupid and bought a Titan-x and didn't wait for the news about the new NVIDIA cards can't really complain it'll still be pretty mad powerful

is a trixie Izawubs

yum, i haven't had curry in forever

awesome
ya it will still be really good, and then you can wait out the next generation until something even better comes out anyway, if you can afford it and plan on it

i actually didn't notice it was a trixie, how silly of me
how are fairing today, user?

how are you* faring*

wow i can't english

Smokey, Smokey, Smokey, the kid-loving trout.
He loves children and that's what it's all about.

Alright, kids. Now it's your turn! Sing along!

He loves children and that's what it's all about.

Dr.Steel for world emperor

unf/10

Horse

I'm alright. Bank was being silly today. Can't access da monees. Other than that I just played vidya and funposted here. Now I have to go to bed. I hope you will have a nice time with your family. *hart*

I like the horse pussy

no

is not for sexual

Ja

Nein

aww
thanks ♥♥
pleasant dreams user!

Ja, nice dubs

Verdammt noch eins, NEIN!

Marshmallow lasers sound tasty

Ja, and dubs again, nice hacks

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

Ayyyy~

almost 1 am, bed time

ja

Nice trips,sleep well, also ja

a triple!

goodnight

evening sir

Bored

oops, that evening sir was meant for ruby, I wouldn't say that to myself… that's just silly

nice 1337
off to bed
also NEIN!

Sleep well

:3

Evening to you as well. Or given your sleep schedule, I suppose it would be a good morning to you.

How goes, Reeces Pieces?

Well good morning to you, sir! How you doing? you cuddly motherfucker

8CHAAAAAN

but no, seriously I'm fine just had a chicken curry and raiding the cupboards for anything chocolatey that's left.

How's you?

Hey Ruby, Kek told me he sent you the source code for that program 2 months ago

Doing well myself. Had a nice bath, and am heading to work now. Also had BACON QUESADILLAS for lunch.

Oh, that Python script? Lolz.

bath is good, bacon good too

and d'aww, when you coming back ?

3 hours or so.

Boss is busy with students. So I get paid to sit on my ass until he's done.

Good work if you can get it

Test.

hello Holla Forumsread

Anime pics in a pony thread suck

hi

hello smokey how're you doing?

well enough. just woke up from a long nap. how are you?

im fine just relaxing trying to get used to this keyboard after my other one got fucked up

i go through a lot of keyboards.

you should try mechanical ones, they have a longer lifetime from what i hear

yo yo, whats up miraclepet?

yeah i have a couple of those. they're real old though.

all hail Leader!

how's it going?

please dont break Holla Forums again, Leader. I am sorry to have displeased you!

i guess it's doing that thing again.

dangit. ah well. Hows it goin boss?

i'm alright. just relaxing after work. how about you?

plannin a trip to Missisip

i've been, but i didn't stop the car.
never stop the car.

never get off the boat.

Bye bye, tiger!

i should rewatch that now that i've descended into madness.

You'll start posting all over, and they'll send me to terminate your command with extreme prejudice.

i'm so sick of people being sent to terminate my command. tell the damn grocery clerks they aren't getting their money.

Roflcopter

my tv remote has been warning me that the battery is low for about 3 months.
apparently not THAT low, if it still works for 3 months.

thanks to mod war PTSD, i can still hear the roflcopters.

I found an unusual soda. Pepsi laced with pure ginger.

haha well I dont imagine they use all that much juice anymore. I can still remember when those things were made of metal and weighed as much as a brick.

haha I know what you mean. Sometimes I still reach for that reset button on my modem and then I remember its all over.

Does it at least taste good?

just been without power for almost tree hours… that's always fun. Should be back now

b

what's it like?

do i really need a warning that 2 AA batteries are about to go dead sometime in the next 6 months? like, better plan for that expense. i get them for a dollar a pack at the dollar store.

I can never trust Pepsi again after they fucked me over with the BTTF campaign

Tastes awful. The ginger is so spicy, the spiciness blows out of your nose. I hope they discontinue this one too.

Hopefully you were smart enough not to open your fridge during this time. Otherwise I would check to make sure nothing has gone bad.

test

What's BTTF?

i'm not a fan of strong ginger drinks.
my family loves them for some reason. to me it just doesn't suit the flavor of a beverage for it to taste like burning.

Back to the Future of course!

Ya, it just doesn't suit the soda taste well. It's like drinking a cola while eating hot wings.

Ah, don't think I was paying attention to what that was all about.

been without power for almost tree hours… that's always fun. Should be back now

Last year they made special edition bottles for BTTF and I had to wake my ass up at four in the goddamn morning only to find the page had crashed from traffic. I collect soda bottles so this was to say the least a disappointment.

haha it probably uses up a lot of battery life telling you the batteries are low.

i'm the kind of guy who drives my tires down to the steel belts and uses my batteries until they're no longer capable of powering the device.

try coke life if you get a chance. it's got stevia in it. pretty decent, almost like a mexican coke.

you know a tire can just pop off a car while its driving? ive seen that shit happen twice. crazy stuff yo.

yeah, i think that happens a lot when you drive with low tire pressure. it's called coming off the bead.

me and my friend were walking down the street a month or two ago, and this car comes round a curve making this crazy sound and grinds to a halt infront of us. The left front tire was held on by one very determined lugnut, the other four had just randomly snapped off.

i'm always afraid that's going to happen to me out on the highway with one of these big trucks.
well, not so much "afraid" and more "praying it will happen so i can sue the trucking company for a bajillion skillion dollars"

You didn't open your fridge at all during this time, did you? Because if you did, I would check to make sure nothing has gone bad…

Things don't typically go bad after 3 hours even if you keep opening the fridge. Shut up already.

haha sounds like a good time. you could make more money from a good slip n fall

wubs u

i am a trained chef and i can confirm that things totally can go bad in 3 hours. thats all the time it takes for stapholococus aureolus to breed to lethal levels for children, the elderly, or those with compromised immune systems

You ar a train not a cheff, now do like a train and choo

Depends on what the food is. You open it and there's no power, the temperature's going to raise just as if you left all of the food out. I don't think I would drink milk that was left on the counter for 3 hours, or even 2 hours.

i don't wanna bruise my coccyx.

hes already drank the countermilk, ruby. its too late for him. you're talking to the walking dead.

not my sweet sweet cocyx!

I didn't even get to show him my tail…

just remember the good times now
*hug*

G'day guys

hi

Heya Smokestack, how're you today?

He did have the cutest butt… and had some pretty good taste in cartoons.

Heya Rap

but what about my butt?

i'm good. how about you?

Using Adobe products is so infuriating, would it be possible to have even one standard shortcut key?

Heya Blewbles, how're you?

I'm feeling a bit better today, finished work 90 minutes ago or so, and having lunch now at home

I was walking down the stret and saw a cow and storkd it and unwraped it

Your butt is alright. Reece's butt though, was the cutest.

that's good to hear.

im good, watchin old episodes of Dr Katz on the youtubes.

i feel so betrayed
guess i gotta shitpost fight Reese for your affections

Mhmm, how's your day been going?

Whats doc katz?
I've never heard of it before

it was a weirdly animated show where comedians would come on and do stand up sort of but it was meant to be a psychiatrist treating them kinda. it was a neat concept!

Archer was Dr Katz' son

Somebody's talking about my butt in here… I can feel it

Sometimes I feel I can't read posts in this thread unless I bite down on something.

Yay, you're alive!

Lol, nice.

Reece, check email ;)

Yeah sorry, just been charging my main laptop so I have some time with it in case power poops again. Really should have just been using my thinkpad on the Holla Forumsread the whole time, didn't realize how good the battery for these things are. Feels so good to not have to type with OSK too

How's you?

I am rather well and feeling frisky.

G'day

hello

it's been good. i'm just getting ready for tomorrow.

what happens tomorrow?

Hows the rainbow poster?

Got a lot on tomorrow?

well, i've been worse
listening to some synthwave on soundcloud and drinking coffee before i leave

just a bunch of work.

Heading to work?

just uni stuff today, and 5 hour shift in the evening
how are you today?

I'm a little better today.
yourself?

same.
if everything goes right i'm gonna feel pretty good by the end of the week.

Yeah?
what're the plans?

poni

i plan to have everything sorted out and also go urban exploring with some uni friends on sunday

hello
have you seen the latest episode?

nope!

Cool, hope you have a good week :3

Thread is deaderino

Hey thanks! I really love the artstyle of pics 4 and 5 (pic underneath "8.png") gonna add them to the tinkpad later.

internet should be working again now…

I saw I saw! And I liiiiike

Hey, Holla Forums isn't very stable, but I can dump some stuff I got sometime if you like?

sure! post more anytime! Any idea what they were doing to Holla Forums in the maintenance time?

My bills are so high…

What's up?

not much here thanks, whuccha doin'?

bleep boop
youtu.be/1VX5DTpZa-o

Just posting pons and YT links. Other than that I'm a bit hungry and plan on playing some video game, but don't know which one yet.

Maintenance?
KEK
Right… Good one :3

lel, yeah I know. But still, having a maintenance message pop up and block you from posting isn't fun. I really want to meet these le topmen tbh

I think they actually did some good. Those three images posted no problem.

top men?
who do you mean/

G'day Squirrely.
How're you?

So Holla Forums was actually given some sort of maintenance/ repair?

youtu.be/TIFq1Jx3f8o

don't remember the exact quote but when 8ch Holla Forums was dying there used to be a banner on the top of the page saying something along the lines of "something went wrong, we have top men working on fixing it"

i thought that was sa troll

"Top men" is a Raiders of the Lost Ark reference.

yeah it was

I love their public game experiments

:P

I'm gunna head to bed.
have a good one Reece

Yeah I think something got fixed.

aw, goodnight.

sweet dreams

sleep well

mane 6's about to sneeze face

LEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

nothing lewd is going on here
please return to your houses

See

we know who has lewd mind now!

youtu.be/bdVeryTqvgw

o:

lol the guy at the end

ponies wearing clothes? That's the kind of thinking that'll get you sent to the nut factory

Rarity would be outta work if they stopped wearing clothes.

I'm sleepy now.

take a nap

naps usually just do weird things to my sleep pattern, i can hold on for a couple of hours

pon + socks = pon²

I have to run. laters.

boi-boi

pony socks aren't clothes, they're literally a second vagina.

accurate

poni

is this poni too?

pone

I want poni…

poni!

PONI!

poni poni

i will poni ur poniponi

poni!

I will poni you in the poni poni~

at last, I understand!