Holla Forums is my personal Holla Forumslog

I want Kennedi to forgive me.

What should I do fellow Holla Forumsloggers? I miss her sarcastic lefty remarks, her selfies she would send me, and the overall company she gave me that would brighten up my boring days.

I fucked up, and I would kiss her feet if it would me we could amend. I am not asking for anything else from her, there would be no need.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/5725438.html#q5726151
8ch.net/b/res/5726031.html#5726169
detroiturbex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*if it would mean

Forgive me Kennedi, I'm sorry :(

I would wash her feet in lukewarm salt water and dry them in a silk cloth. I would kiss her feet as I hold them and ask her to forgive me. I am willing to go that far for a friend.

Kennedi is a fairy that brought fun and autism to days that lacked them. If that isn't a friend, idk what is… I fucked up and now her absence is all I have.

What must I do to gain her forgiveness?

Maybe the question is wrong, what must I do to atone for my sin?

What the fuck are you talking about

you are going to have to be more specific

Do you wanna get punched in the fucking mouth

Kennedi was a muse that inspired me to have fun, but at the end I only rejected her good will

Who gives a fuck you weirdo you never met her go out and get drunk you fucking idiot

if Kennedi told me that would serve as a tool to forgive… Maybe… Not-ish

I already go out and drink, though I'm not retarded to kill my precious brain cells

I would compose a poem with dozens of refrains if Kennedi would forgive me.

Do you think you are clever or accomplishing anything with this ELABORATE RUSE/COMPLETE INSANITY?

Bad company is better than normie company. Kennedi was no normie.

I'm nose diving Holla Forums for the lulz

After a while of engaging in such behaviors the lines begin to blur. Here's hoping your brain doesn't melt from cancer exposure

But here's sel's pussy spread it(lol get it)

I'm afraid of Kennedi (from North Carolina) so now I'm going to seek her sweet forgiveness here on Holla Forums

I wouldn't want something bad to happen to me. I have to gain her forgives no matter the cost!

whoa scoundrels get VERY mad when they are soft

I learned…

NIGHT THOUGHTS have you heard of sad men trying to build a gate? do they ride the lonesome train? THIS is the question of lonesome men

a bone bank is the safest place to keep your bones but AS A DOCTOR i cannot reccomend removing more than half

I would vote for Bernie if Kennedi would forgive me.

hahaha XD

frozen wife walking up the stairs now hope she dosnt come in the bedroom and tell me to remove my skin again (this is her WAY of the lake)

BING SEARCH voxman and other angry authors VOTING for eachothers weiners to win awards then putting then in man name JONNY RIGHTS large butt

that's either romantic or horrific

barbara standing in the at the door now talking like marbles with HANGING MOUTH. this is her classic way. no sleep tonight as a lonesome man

What allegories must I excavate, what rhymes must I listen, and what sentiments must I create so that I can compose a letter to Kennedi and ask for a truce?

9/10

I love Kennedi, she was my friend.

i am becoming the end of time

false alarm thought i was becoming end of time last night this was INCORRECT. just left the tv on downstairs sorry for confusion

considering removing my hands (this is normal)

I miss Kennedi's mature voice, her shitposting tier writings, but above all, being on her good side.

I may not have 20 children with her, but I want her forgiveness at least. I play around a lot, I like to circumvent and meander about so that things are more interesting… But this is different, I want to ask her directly I repent.

normal to you, that's edgy

THE HUMAN BODY HAS ENOUGH SKIN TO COVER 10 MEN (FULL SIZE) BUT NINE OF THEM BECOME REVERSE TWINS BEFORE YOU ARE BORN, SHAKING AND DROOLING FOREVER IN THE VOID.

I want Kennedi to be happy, I just want to be safe… And comfy

and here I thought I was the cancer

whoa bud too scary

Kennedi has enough autism to create seven Kennedis

lol XD

What foot should I kiss first when I atone to Kennedi. She will never know my feelings, both the burdens and the positives, but I am afraid of her.

For someone who described herself as a tsundere, she was quiet a bit yandere.

I would overlook her mental problems while I ask her to forgive me. I do no talk about the past, but that doesn't mean I do not apologize.

Hey guys I'm sorta new here who is kennedi?

*quite a bit

The divide seems so great, I think it will be impossible to make amends… But I still want to attempt mending the trust of a friend.

I love Kennedi, forgive me.

I want to befriend Kennedi again

I want Kennedi (from North Carolina) to forgive. I understand that once something has been broken, it will leave marks even if mended… HOWEVER, it is a matter of action and honesty which differentiate between kintsugi or mundane repair.

Fffffffff… Arc-V is tomorrow morning, what the fuck was I doing writing about her?

there is almost no chance, good night Holla Forumslog

Goddamn it, Gilby stop. If you really wanted to be forgiven you'd stop making these threads.

Your dick is like that of a child

Fuck you and your fucking obsession, nobody cares and you're shitting up the site.

Who, me?

please dont stop we need moar and sagek.
posting sagek might make her happy again

I will not stop you have a friend in me

Hey Holla Forums can you tell me why?
Why did you need to kill this board in particular? Why couldn't you make your own boards for cp and horses? I'm not trying to stop you, I know it's not possible. I just want to know why you all purposefully destroyed this place? Did you have something against random people on the web? Was it hotwheels? The legacy moot left behind? I don't understand. I always thought it was a group from reddit or tumblr or a government group but the government would wreck pol not Holla Forums they would use Holla Forums as a honey pot. It could only be sjw's or mad anons who banded together to ruin the board or take it over by terraforming it into an environment suitable for horse lovers and young tender enthusiasts .

Leave now please

B will never b again

I will always love you

I know your the guy I've been questioning in the other thread

lol what link

I just want to know where the humor from the situation is coming from.

8ch.net/b/res/5725438.html#q5726151

I NEED A LINK TO THE THREAD I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU SIR

K BBY

That is not me nor have I posted in that thread at all my friend

But I would like to develop a relationship with you that involves adult horseplay and some casual touching between buds(normal stuff)

8ch.net/b/res/5726031.html#5726169

But I don't like males in a sexual way

why not heed your own advice cuckchan awaits you. be happy in the knowledge that cp and bestiality are a perma b& thing. now i have said too much off with you

It's all NORMAL STUFF between HARD BUDS we can go to the gym and get HARD and learn eachother's bodies and RESPECT eachother(in a normal way)

You got some of his books? I don't have monies…

I never implied a love for the cancer of 4chan. Why do you feel the need to push people so hard?

Hey there bud

You can find real love if you IMAGINE ME doing normal things with other buds thanks

Are you implying that if a person doesn't enjoy cp and zoophilia they must love 4chan?

so they push back harder, it feels better you should try

Thanks anyways, you fag.

I think what you are dealing with here is some sort of false dichotomy sir

Thanks

How Is not wanting to fuck a horse cucked? I think you may want to re examine your thought process. I mean no disrespect user. I just think if you would be a little less ridged you might get further with people.

you piss and moan but create no new content as i said before

Ah the art of the troll. A class act my friend

Haha pure cuck lol just look at you lol FUCK man

Yeah having decent people skills means I wouldn't get mad if my woman cheated on me. Like I said you need to re examine your thought process. You take things and make a story in your head but don't realize it doesn't apply

And you know I don't post OC because?

Dark boy vibes

So because I haven't posted OC in the last few posts it means I never do? You haven't either but I don't care.

If I kicked you how hard would you scream

You must also think I'm a Bernie sanders fan who supports the Islamization of Europe

cause fuck all new ever gets posted

back on topic Kennedi I love dick check"em needs to come back i love her too

Depends on where you kicked and how hard

Good points

I'm the abandoned building guy. I make plenty of OC threads. I go into the world and take pictures of shit and deliver it to this site. I don't post any other place

I give enough of a shit about Holla Forums to make OC threads. I post the kind of shit I want to see. I spend hours taking pictures and put them here. Holla Forums gets all my pics exclusively

good for you
this is a good building site too detroiturbex.com/

How long has this one been a thing?

Since 07

The point is that if every user did a thing there would be a shitload of OC.

That's horseshit

that means we would have to go outside no way in hell i might get mugged by a nigger, and i lack talent and friends, life you get the idea

If you don't go outside then you have a lot of time. Why not draw OC? Why not make something that's funny to you?

Anons if we all do our part we can make Holla Forums what it was. We're cannibals now when we used to just bite one another. The people outside the board were what we weren't why are we now?

face it everything changes not always for the best. i miss the days of command prompt and dosshell but shit happens time to move on or get stuck in the past. which you cant change and it wont repeat. god i remember using yahoo live chat rooms in 96 enjoy the past dont try and repeat it

i agree with pic related

as far as
keep up the good work man. we love your posts. you are probably like 50% of the reason we haven't been completly BTFO by a million newfags

I guess you are all just content to let Holla Forums be transformed by horse fuckers. It speaks volumes about the kind of people that visit Holla Forums, all this talking and calling people a cuck while you are literally cycling this site. The spammers are your bulls

i can't speak for everyone here but personally i'm cool with that.

So since you are defending your board getting fucked, you must be cucks. Literal cucks. If you're this okay with being steamrolled by forced spam then I doubt you have much backbone to withstand real life relationship issues. In the end you are cucks and that sucks because you didn't have to be.

HAHAHAHA!
get fucked

Dude seriously? It could've been anything. You don't believe I'm from another board. Depending on your mood you could've changed out /int/ with Jew or sjw or pol or nigger or back to reddit. You don't believe I came from any place in particular. Pointing a finger and "identifying" someone is basically just a way of saying fuck you you don't belong here. You could've just said that

coulda fooled me. and you're right about one thing, kinda. i dont care where you come from, but you definately aren't from around here.
try lurking more or try different boards if Holla Forums doesn't suit you

Sure

Your the cuck for letting your board get rekt without a fight

Why are you fighting for the destruction of Holla Forums?

i come here everyday, seems fine to me. i don't want this board to be structured. that means its not random anymore. this is the cesspool of Holla Forums where everyone who doesnt fit in on other boards can go and be a massive faggot and nobody really notices because everyone here is a massive faggot. Holla Forums probably isn't the right place for you user.
if you are hoping for a "return to old Holla Forums" its never going to happen. the internet is too popular plus nobody really cares, there aren't enough people who want that. just make the best of it or find other boards.

Arc-V is not out yet… How can I gain Kennedi's forgiveness Holla Forums?

who the fuck are you? I just love swimming in catharsis and lowering Holla Forums's quality… Also I miss Kennedi's sexy leftist shitposting

I want Kennedi's forgiveness! I would kiss her tweet under a willow tree… I'm actually afraid of her, so how can I mend her scene girl tier friendship?

Kennedi's trust was like a beautiful vase I shattered… But now I plan on gluing it together with gold, one piece at a time.

If one piece will be glued with gold as I tell her I like while I kiss her feet, another will be glued (or crack) as I spank her ass under a willow tree

lol, to be fair I never verified if she was a lady boy ://3

I can only compose cancer poems, want me to do it?

lol XD

it was fun, kennediposting did more than other cancers and that's because I thought about virulent cancer since before its inception. I'm glad my hypothesis on nose diving a board's quality have been confirmed… For the most part (need to run some other experiments in other boards soon)

it's called evolution X3

d'aww… Holla Forums is so romantic

Holla Forumsros!! Don't fall for that!!

That's what girls say when they're lying. Even if you lack common sense to see through that, allow me to share an story:

Once upon time, I was in a girl's apartment. I was in the sofa with her (totally not touching her inner thighs) while she was calling this guy she was seeing, and told him what that user said. I knew otherwise because:
1) all girls "like" guys
2) she enjoyed being touched by this one guy at least

I love Kennedi from North Carolina, how should I ask for her forgiveness?

That sounds gay bro, but if you want to, I'm down. I live in around the Dallas area.

holy shit, are white people cucks?

if your woman cheats, you don't do anything stupid, but there is no need to act like a castrated dog. I have enough castrated dog when I look at the pic of Kennedi's dog she sent me once.

this is some shit tier art, fam

I would vote for Sanders if it meant Kennedi would forgive me.

do it with poetry

personally, I would pull her to sit on my lap under a willow tree near a creek and tell her what shall we do tomorrow. As I said, I hate talking about the past.

exactly, I just want to be with Kennedi

thank you, I love seeing natural and organic memes grow

it's not spam, it natural and organic memes. I know telling the difference is very hard, but I can tell.

kek'd

Just fuck off OP, post anywhere else. This shit isn't even tragically funny and it was only ever annoying in the first place.

I would like to see kennedi-poster getting pegged by kennedi while he has to read out all the posts he has made about her in the last month.

it's not meant to be funny, I am afraid of Kennedi want to truly tell Kennedi I'm sorry and would do anything so she could forgive me.

WOW… You know what they say, plenty of fish in the sea… No need to go over that

I love Kennedi, forgive me!!!

She's my summer love

Date Bani instead, Bani's better for your health.
Better for sex, better for emotional support, more attractive. She can consent and will, so what are you waiting for, Gilbert? She's more real than the probability of you getting Kennedi's forgiveness.

Dat boi thread?

i just fucked kennedi right in her shitter and she loved it

I HATE JIM FAGGOTELO