Another bomb

Another bomb.
Is Jennifer Lawrence offically box office poison by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1849/05/19c.htm
dragonquestwes.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leave

She's the female Radcliffe. Nothing outside of their pet franchise is successful for them.

It's Pele's Curse!

Are you guys really gonna pretend this movie failing is the bitch's fault instead of the fact that the movie looks bland as fuck and the entire movie was given away in the trailer?

If they wanted this movie to succeed they should have released in February.

I am rather disappointing to hear that this movie is not very good. I was somewhat looking forward to it. Ah well.

it comes out next week you dumb nigger

besides, asscreed will probably take the box office

I don't think Assassins Creed will be doing that well. Based on the trailers, It looks like they strayed too far from the source material. It's also a Video Game film, and those haven't done well historically, and I don't see that trend changing.

You're essentially cattle.

Where did I say that? I am still going to see it.

it's not an adaptation of any game, it's a new story within the game universe.

i would only think it would do poorly because of star wars.

Don't be too hard on that guy. I have no idea what this movie is about other than some 2 second clip of a swimming pool in space scene…. I thought it might be worth a watch because its a space movie & from the 2 seconds it didn't seem to be a nigger movie.

I am aware that it is not an adaption of the Video Game.

One of the main draws of the games are their "realism." The environments are realistic, the lighting is realistic, the stories are realistic. But you can tell just from the trailers that they completely disregarded this.

i am curious, name/tripfag, where did you come up with this? nothing about the games (or games in general) has ever been realistic, other than the fact that they had decently accurate historical settings.

what the legitimate fuck am i reading here?

In their promotion material for the games and interviews with developers, they are always tout how realistic everything is. From the lighting, graphics, setting, character design, everything.

Look at the first two game screenshots. The lighting and colors are fairly realistic. Now look at the next two screenshots from the trailer in. They are very discolored. The sky is yellow and all the buildings are greenish. They are using a lot of filters. I didn't screenshot it, but the the outdoor scenes in the "real world" are the same, so it is clearly not due to the animus. Also, another screenshot of the "real world." More filters.

This is what I meant by "the stories are realistic."

I was somewhat interested until I saw that it starred Jennifer "I'm so random!" Lawrence.

okay, you're talking about the games. i'm talking about the movie.

how "realistic" the games are has nothing to do with the movie. engine lighting =/= stage lighting.

Honestly if that bitch kept her mouth shut & stuck to a prepared script for interviews it would do wonders for her er….."career".

Her "career" should be over especially since we all saw her butthole.

She's the Jennifer Aniston of acting.

I know, my point is they are pointlessly changing things from the game series for the movie. I also forgot to mention that the movie looks like an action move, where as a large part of the game focuses on stealth.

Lol I didn't but then again I don't follow jewlywood shit too closely.

Obligatory.

W-WHATEVR! DRUMPF! HAH! D-DRUMPF! I WIN AGAIN! Holla Forums BTFO!!!!!

You can’t live your whole life behind your phone, bro. You've got to live in the now.

PFFFFFF

desperate /Poltards are now inventing quotes to slander the greatest philosopher that ever lived?

somebody post the picture of her anus please

Why is Jennifer Lawrence's face strangely fat sometimes?
Cocaine?

Go get a job.

drumpfcucks btfo

But didn't he win? Haven't been following the election.

t. nonburger

but radcliffe is doing alright
not amazing, but his career isn't dead

I thought that jew hit rock bottom. Wasn't he sleeping on the streets?

no?
he's fondled a horse and had at least 2 semi-successfull movies since harry pooper
rupert grint also bought an ice cream truck to drive around in and not sell any ice cream since he doesn't have an ice-cream license

Why do they only make movies of games with boring stories and settings instead of something like Legacy of Kain or Marathon?

I wanted to see it until I saw that she was in it. Fuck she's so freaking weird looking.

No way am I going to patronize anything that has the woman that managed to make movie Mystique unappealing

Agreed. They've wandered too far from the central message of Assassins Creed too.

It's not about "accuracy" it's about conspiracy.

What did they say about Socrates?

they stole it from keanu and its shit

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1849/05/19c.htm

Marx was a jewish NEET who is basically ahead of his time in the sense that he had his own newspaper to spread his drivel like how tumblr does today.

Some things never change.

It has jennifer lawrence and chris pratt, arguably the biggest stars in hollywood right now.
As much as everyone hangs onto rottentomatoe scores their star power will draw in vieweres.

BvS and Suicide Squad showed RT scores mean nothing.

I don't know why I responded to some weeb instead of OP.

Don't know, but they sure are pushing her around, more then the usual whore. Couldn't they find someone prettier without a few pounds of makeup on? Or is it just for some stupid girl power message that?

Mr and Mrs Reddit.

EDUCATE YOURSELVESSSS!!!!!!

I really don't care whose political ideology they trigger, these are fucking amazing.

A guy who never worked and lived off the back of others created a system where that sort of behavior was the highest good? Seems unlikely,

The day of the rope is here, raddit.

Just give him a free helicopter ride. It's what our General did back when commies were getting uppity.

==THESE ARE ALL SLANDEr// LYING

THIS IS NOT CACCURATE IN THE SLIGHTEST.==

Why do they even make movies of games? Games are much more fun to play than watch. For examples the prequels were incredibly boring but spawned some really top tier games. I guess that's the case of an opposite case there so there's Max Payne that somehow made a game based off John Woo combined with Noir to be the most boring thing ever, and it had Marky Mark of all people starring in it.

These comics remind of that one retarded kid who make videos where he mocked strawmen with Jimmy Neutron characters. The weird thing is he'd occasionally make these videos titled things like "My Death Awaits" which were just videos of him pointing the camera at a wall or a piece of furniture while breathing really hard for 20 seconds. It was kind of creepy. I wish I could remember the name of his channel.

Yeah? well here's another.

Who wants to start up some /leftytv/ /leftyv/ /leftyco/ boards with me?

Those comics are so autistic that they are entertaining

I feel like reading 13 years old communist deviantart reading this

Why censor word nigger?
Is it offensive? Offensive words are spooks and social constructs, you must free yourself from them tovarish

I refuse to use the word.

Im disappointed comrade, did you ever read marx or are just role playing?

Niggers, niggers, niggers

If words offend you then how do you even want to liberate yourself from other spooks?

Made up by Holla Forums to discredit Marxism -_-

Have you seen it? Or where's the proof for this statement?
Sure, because like Joy flopped, huh? Also Chris Pratt is pretty big now, so Jennifer's failiure won't effect this movie.

What bothers me though is that this has a good idea behind it, and it had the possibility of becoming a really good drama about life, but they gave the director's seat to some noob, and the 2 main characters to muh current big stars, so I'll guess it will bomb…

Would a 26 year old do?
dragonquestwes.deviantart.com/

Pure marxist materialist theory

Fuck off role player

You mistake what I read by being too literal once more.

If a system works how do you make the people hate it? By discrediting it. When Marx wrote he wrote at a time in which THESE were the accepted terms.

If he wrote now he'd understand PoC etc etc etc are the new terms and the old terms hold the same weight as Kings and Queens.

On the other side. You also have the fact that I ethically feel that I shouldn't use words that have been used to discredit my fellow human being. I choose not to use terms like P*t, U**d and of course N**N for the same reasons. Words are power and removing them removes the power.

Grow up.

No they do not, those are only spooks
You seems like a class traitor me

You are just a liberal cosplaying.

"No true scotsman" fallacy

You DENSE motherfucker -_-
1. YEAH, THEY ARE SPOOKS
2. THAT'S THE POINT I'M MAKING YOU FUCKING SOGGY SALAD!!!!

What?

it's a common slur among mormons, since they're not allowed to say any real bad words

Listen limp lettuce, you're not UNDERSTANDING what I'm saying. Simple as that?

Yes i do not, my english is not excellent because i do not come from the land of great shaytan aka USofA

Rancid Raddishes get out.

guy is a recovering alcoholic but far from the JUST club. Dude does a ton of indie shit or 'risky' roles like the KKK one. Actually going out of his comfort zone and proving himself as an actor unlike emma watson playing the same shit all the time

Not only that but inb4 FUGG U he actually went to a lot of right wing boards such as 4/pol/, Stormfront, Rebel Media etc

SPOILERS

"The reason Jennifer Lawrence woke up early is because Chris Pratt got lonely. Passengers begins with a mysterious malfunction in the sleeping pod of Pratt's character, Jim Preston, which causes him to wake up 90 years before his spaceship is supposed to arrive on a new interstellar colony. For the first 30 minutes or so, Pratt wanders around the spaceship, trying to make peace with the fact that he’ll die before anyone else wakes up. He bonds with Michael Sheen’s robot bartender. He grows a beard. (Think Castaway, if it took place in an Apple Store.) One day, he sees Jennifer Lawrence’s character, Aurora Lane, asleep in her pod. He watches interviews she taped before setting out on the journey, becomes convinced that they belong together, and despite knowing that she’d also be doomed to die on the ship if he woke her up, he decides to do just that."

"t’s less apparent that Aurora eventually figures it out, with help from the ship’s android butler, Arthur (Michael Sheen). She’s upset, because of course she should be, and she refuses to speak to Jim — who she’d fallen in love with in the meantime — on account of him essentially “murdering” her.

Murder is 1,000 percent the right word for what Jim’s done. Because he’s got the hots for this random girl, he chooses to rope her into his own personal hell to make things a little bit more comfortable for himself. It’s totally at her expense, and he’s hardly apologetic.

Hey, guess what? There’s still another half of the movie left after that all goes down. Passengers has a happy ending, by a relative measure. Jim and Aurora live out the rest of their days on the ship — even after Jim repairs a hibernation tank and offers Aurora the chance to go back to sleep.

Somehow, after just a year or so with this random guy whose sex drive led him to changing the entire course of her life, Aurora decides to stay with Jim."

That was my first guess the FIRST time I saw the trailer.

If there are any actors/actresses reading this - do not talk politics while you are making million dollar movies and sponsoring politics.

Catpiss Jennifer Lawrence now has zero sex appeal and is about to hit the wall.

How fucking hard is it to say, AS A FUCKING ACTOR, "I support whoever is going to be the best for America, who I vote for is my personal life".

I want more sci-fi but don't want to see this.

what happened with Jlaw and politics? Did she come out big for Hillary or something?

oc

That's not fresh oc.

Yeah, nigger, that's because I made it weeks ago.

This is Quentin levels of autism. Saved for LOL threads

I think most of them go too overboard so there isn't even a tiny chance they are sincere, which I think is important for this kind of comics.

RIP

This is a parody of retarded high school communists, right?

She went full "stronk independent womyn" mode while being the highest paid actress in hollywood for the year.

THEN she jumped on the "I'm with Her" garbage truck.

Acting like an entitled cunt towards journalists and some fans didn't help, especially since there are tons of pics and stories of her just getting fucking wasted in her downtime in between sending newds and sucking cock.

Yeah, especially with the Lunatics Unleashed part at the end. It's obvious Truth Seeker is just pretending to be retarded.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

talking about trump?

>>>/gulag/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/polmeta/

#OWND #BURN

AH, I knew this was that movie

I remember reading about a script where this happens a year or so ago and felt like this was probably that movie

Are these meme actors still relevant?

was that to research for that imperium movie?

So I take it this movie isn't good then? Shame I was hoping this would be a decent sci-fi film.

trumpcucks btfo

Thanks, redditpol.

Ah, finally we get some kino this year

you are thinking of emma watson having all her movies bomb.

Jennifer Lawrence is a nice girl. I wish her the best.

I hope so. She can't act for shit. She was fucking awful in x-men.

She couldn't even be hot.

Rebecca even today is hotter than JLaw

>makes less money comparative to its budget than X-Men Origins

She's more like Watson than Radcliffe, in that the latter can act and doesn't have ideas about his importance that are above his station..

Sonic Boom has now a character based on you

I didn't see anybody slandering Socrates here.

More like it provides the mentally numb millennials who play it a platform to pretend to know shit without ever actually reading it.
If you're getting your inspiration to learn history or, Dog forbid, actually learn history from Ass Creed, please consider removing yourself from the gene pool.

So you're the Communist Quentin, right?
Who are your Diamond Dogs?
Do you think creating comics that present strawman figures of your opponents while bolstering your position as the correct one is the best way of going about something?
Why not provide statistics, research, and rational arguments?
Oh, wait, you're a communist. Propaganda is your game.

Also
Glad to see the propaganda on your side of the aisle is just as potent and relevant as Holla Forums's.

You're stupider than him for responding.
Please, just leave Holla Forums.

That's a hot non-argument you've got there bud.
Fug no :-DDDDDDDDDDDD

This marxist pedopihle should not be allowed here to peddle his filth and degeneracy. He should be in prison getting stabbed to death by tyrone.

Well, he's not BO, but apparently he still has some form of control over you retards.

Yeah. The entire world got what they wanted from her (naked pics) so no one outside of teenage Hunger Games fans gives a fuck about her anymore. That, and bitching that she made "only" $52 million last year.