Are they bringing crime, Holla Forums?

Are they bringing crime, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://denkorteavis.dk/2015/en-rystende-ny-meningsmaling-tyder-pa-at-et-stort-flertal-af-danske-muslimer-onsker-en-islamisk-stat/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course they are.

All the middle/upper class educated syrians/sandniggers left ages ago and got work visas in stable arab countries like Saudi Arabia.

The ones that stayed are now the "refugees". Which are composed of the lower/scum class uneducated and of very low brow culture. Often from the backwaters.

Now, within the context of "oppressive" Middle eastern/Arab culture these people are kept in line by there being very harsh consequences for their actions.

When they come to Western countries they realise that they are a) a protected class, b) westerners are soft, c) there are no real consequences for their actions.

They know they can get away with basically everything, the west is just a giant amusement park for them in which they are paid to participate. So they embrace crime and other low brow pursuits (showing of their "wealth" and "power").

They ARE crime.

yes their culture is barbaric, women are worthless to them, gays should die apparently, smoking drinking is the devil etc… they should come but they should accept the ways of the place they're immigrating to

Not really, no.

this

kind of bullshit is just an easy explain away, that ignores the real problems.

Look at crime rates in homogeneous countries that have high rates of poverty and you find they are the same if not worse.

In reality you get a lot of people who dont have a real means to further themselves packed into tight spaces and overcrowded cities, so what happens naturally in any human population is that desperation causes crime.

White people (especially christian Americans) seem to crave being some kind of victim. It fits their narrative if they're "persecuted." Bunch of fags if you ask me. The same reason they bitch about a "war on christmas" every year is why they also hate immigration.

but the real cause of crime is inability to obtain good paying jobs.

They're not poor in Europe, you dumbwit.

cont.

anyway. It's natural ( a function of the amygdala if i'm not mistaken) to fear and dislike that which you perceive as different.

This goes for both sides, fearing and disliking the other. But then what you get is people who have established ground in some countries, who are quite well off and protected by safety nets, claiming they are some kind of victim because someone of a different color, (who cannot access those safety nets and is much worse off) happens to live near them.
A protected class which bitches and complains that someone DARES ask for something? To be perfectly honest it's completely pathetic, which is why you also hear a lot of minority groups claiming "white boys" are weak and don't have real experience.

are you just fucking stupid or ignorant? pick both.

Try reading up on what they get in Northern Europe.

And nice on on changing what I said.

Sand niggers don't give a fuck about your law, their religion comes first.

Sand niggers steal, rob, kill and beat up innocent people just because they can. They always come in big groups of brothers and cousins because majority wins.

you should realize that the majority of people in middle eastern countries are actually secular.

One of the biggest protests/riots in recent middle eastern history happened because a religious group was trying to gain control of some countries parliament…

you know nothing about what you're talking, do you.

You are so full of bullshit.

Welcome propaganda agent. Allow me to disprove your propaganda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

go read a damn book you idiot.
I could post a picture of a fundamentalist southern church but that doesn't make all Americans christian redneck retards.

importance of religion and actually being religious aren't the same things.

Yes but clearly it's not pathetic to have a strong aversion to ragheads raping women, stealing things, and walking around looking down on people.

Haven't you seen the infographics which show most Muslims want to stone people to death (or whatever it is they show)?

Regardless what I really want is data. Good data is fucking hard to get

Try reading the news, genius.

troll/10

Worse than that

in case you're wondering, this shit is exactly why there are problems.

You have no desire to learn about this group, you have no desire for peace, and no interest in discussion. You just want to be right, and what you think is right is just nonsense hatred.

I don't ever say this but damn.
you are nothing more than some stupid apes, eh? Slaves to your instincts.

I am an atheist, but I understand that religion has an important place in my country and holds a lot of tradition and people together.
its not the same. although I don't expect you to actually think critically about anything. Or be able to.

Nice propaganda. The following always shocks lefties.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://denkorteavis.dk/2015/en-rystende-ny-meningsmaling-tyder-pa-at-et-stort-flertal-af-danske-muslimer-onsker-en-islamisk-stat/&edit-text=&act=url

This has to be a troll.

another good one
completely open borders to people with a much stronger group mentality and a vendetta against your general race is suicide
I have little hope for Europe, and for the people I know
If Trump is not elected president, the west will decline, and the real evils of Russia and Chinese governments will rise to power

This comment doesn't seem relevant right now
But it would make good pasta

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.

My posts are based on an understanding of human psychology and physiology, as well as how it affects anthropology and neurology.

I have studied for fucking YEARS to understand what makes people tic, and so I know EXACTLY why you shut your eyes and ears and claim to be right, even though you have no real arguments (or only ones that are easily disproved with the tiniest amount of research and open thought)

protip: people don't want to be correct. They want to be right. You are not an exception to the bounds of human thought.

so they should become degenerate cucks?

That was not the question they were asked.

Nice propaganda.

and fucking Mexico, Ireland, and African countries have higher rates than middle eastern countries.

you're seeing what you want to see.

you really aren't even trying are you. dumbass.

oh wait I should have said

oh so you ARE stupid and ignorant. I hope you're the same guy I called that earlier because damn! how vindicating!

Yemen, Niger, Bangladesh and Indonesia are all muslim. Check Wikipedia again.
And even if you weren't lying you wouldn't have a point.

Ignoring facts presented.

If I can just jump in here
Religious Muslims could be be a bigger problem than religious Irish people.

A survey among muslims aren't scientific theory.

i needs dem $300 sneakers cuz im poor
i needs yo wallet cuz i spent all my cash on crack and weed
i need free cash cuz i got 4 kidz by 4 dadz an i dont work

if you are in poverty in the west its through your own piss poor choices in life

let em, are you threatened by me drinking booze and smoking pot? fuck off and mind your own business

Beside the point
Also these people are coming fresh off the boat from the third world so eh.

you are a sheltered suburban white kid. you have no knowledge of life and have probably never had to work

I pity you, because it is clear your mind and character are weak and pathetic.

yeah Sunni MUSLIMS
Shi`ite MUSLIMS
Sufis MUSLIMS
Baha’is and Ahmadiyya MUSLIMS
Druze, Alevis, and `Alawis MUSLIMS

and they all fucking hate each other

Okay, enough with the trolling. It was fun though.

mudslimes bring death and destruction
it is better to be nuked than to be kebabized

i work for what i get, i dont make excuses and i dont waste money on drugs or tacky over priced shit i dont need

Oooooooooo that's gonna hurt.

Someone called Obama or Putin should help them.

yet most appear well fed have smart phones and can afford to throw away free food handed to them

then theres plenty of guilty middle class white folk waiting to help them, point them to the nearest housing offices etc etc

Stop shilling, Asad. Those pictures are obviously staged. 3 of them are of people taking pictures of themselves. 1 is a pile of food around a bunch of black people. And that last one? Who takes that picture? Somebody get that guy a sandwich.

A lot of people in the Middle East have phones.
And what I mean is I'm not sure they'll speak English or be well educated. And they certainly won't have homes or contacts in the new country.
So I'm not sure I'm ready to blame them if they happen to be poor

Mobile phones aren't that expensive y'know

Just saying he should. He grew up in Indonesia so of course he won't.

They are illegal immigrants guilty of illegal border crossing for starters, plus they are known to commit disproportional amounts of rape, theft, bombings and riots, so yes, these third world invaders bring crime, but the biggest criminals in this case are the EU politicians for deliberately creating this situation.

What book is the 3rd pic from?

OP of course they do

Its very simple, trying to put people from the 12th century into the 21st is just not compatible. In their countries they live in conditions that are a lot worse than prisons here. They do what they want as our punishment isnt really a punishment for them. 3 meals a day, clean running water and heat is a life of luxury for these fsggots.

ITT: lots of opinion, very little fact.
Muslim actually teaches respect for women. Syrians and other Arab nations teach people to be gentle and religious. Depending on the country it's very likely that you're safer around such immigrants than similarly aged young men from Europe or America.
Despite these men being better off and not having so much trauma in their past.

Why are you ignoring Jewish and Christian terrorism?
Also I think burning down mosques and refugee centres would qualify as a terror attack.

Islam allows a husband to beat his wife.
Is that true or false?

You can call it "respect" if you want. We once had slaves and we called it "employment".

this

false.

Yes. European countries are better off without third world immigrants but they are too liberal to know better.