Channel awesome/tgwtg general

Antonella Inserra aka Nella endorsing Terrorism?
From reading her tweets. She might be worse than Lindsay Ellis and spoony. Her tweets appease to Justify Islamic terrorism & BLM riots by saying Poor oppressed Muslims/blacks were just fighting cis white Christian male fascism. Looks like She getting close to outright justify violence against Trump voters to avoid a eugenics war herself. twitter.com/Nellachronism

no one cares

Would Holla Forums fuck nella?

where the fuck is jim channel awesome video?

Did that fat bitch implied the burka was a symbol of women empowerment?

no, but I would fuck the asexuality out of the other one

Please tell he has medical autism. No one can be this stupid

no idea tbh, but his outfit sure seems autistic

Liberals think islam and feminism is the same thing.

I honestly feel bad for that guy

Someone is getting a free helicopter ride.

Reminder that the Iranian Revolution received great support from women's rights groups and nowadays, its such anti-female shithole that makes anonymous boards look progressive in comparison.

Now that is the biggest joke I've seen all day.

A channel awesome D lister blamed Bronies for trump getting elected and the rise of the alt right. He also identify as a Mormon atheist. Go figure.

SWEDEN YUSSS

Why would you watch an autist talk about another group of autist?

Should have stayed a missionary. Looked like he came back to be corrupted.

At least She has nice boobs.

Jim is too busy playing vidya and shitposting on twitter. I think he said one time after he lost his mojo that he wanted to give the unfinished stuff to one of his friends (I think it was BlackFaceKermit).

How can you be mormon and atheist? If you want to be cucked by 2+ women at the same time just do it, no need to pretend to be mormon for that

After finding out that his last shitty video was massively downvoted, Pissed-off Pedro decided to play the "muh depression" card, but that somehow doesn't stop him to be on twitch instead of making proper content and reviews
It's a 20 mn video, so I can't make a webm

God, she's fat.

I hope that fat autist gets deported.

Which of his vid got downvoted? His reaction to Trump's election?

I like how passive-agressive both Joes are in that video. He even suggests that he might turn off the votes and the comments one day. Now that he makes more money as a twitch camwhore he doesn't give a fuck about his youtube channel.

His review of FF XV, it was mostly a shitty montage of his twitch stream.

Mormons always acted like white Jews. And Jews are the only people on earth that want it both ways. Even lapsed Catholics don't call themselves atheist Catholics. Hell there probably more atheist Jews than religious Jews. So Mormon atheism being a thing doesn't surprise me.

got 4 minutes in disappointing there was no crying

fuck this fat faggot

Put a bag on her face. I'll Fuck her

makes sense to me. mormon culturally, atheist religiously

kinda like all those jewish buddhists

That only exists among leftists in the west. Real Asian Buddhists are some of the most pro life people in the world.