squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/
squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/post/141240416731/fuck-mac-cosmetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She seems pretty based to me.

do not dare to eat meat on my planet kind of based

needs to go to prison for manslaughter kind of based

i can't argue with that

wew lad
Makes me think what would be the most successful way of truthbombing her into a mental breakdown, assuming she's not simply heartless.

Her mum got heart problems from eating too many animal products. This girl obviously tried to save her by turning her vegan and the mum didn't. She basically committed suicide.

pretty much pmt

you can't really blame the girl when the mother would have died anyway due to her unethical and unhealthy eating habits

smdh

It is high time we reminded the Vegans where they belong on the food chain. The ones we have today have grown so fat and lazy they actually advertise as loudly as they can they're prey species.

Wouldn't there be a placebo?

If you don't send a link to that page right now it's fake. There would be fallout over this and more info.

squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/

Reminder that she tried to get a dog on a vegan diet, and had it stowed when she caught it eating roadkill.

squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/post/141240416731/fuck-mac-cosmetics
"So today I learned that MAC cosmetics tests on animals. So of course I went to the store and kindly asked if I could test one of their lipsticks. They let me and instead of trying it on, I dropped it on the floor and made it look like an accident. I said I was soo sorry, and then I made it look like I “accidentally” bumped into a giant blush section, causing a bunch of products to fly all over the place. I said I was soo sorry again, and I watched as the employees had to clean up the giant mess I made. I apologized a few times and then I kept looking around, secretly throwing products on the floor as much as I could. When I was satisfied I asked if I could speak to the manager. I said the employees were awful and made up a bunch of stuff like that they were rude to me and had no idea what they were doing, etc. I told him that the girl who picked up all the stuff from the blush display had personally insulted me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I think I got her fired bc later I saw her crying!!
So I did my part against Mac. I plan to come back and do this every week or so until they have to shut down! Any other ideas to stop this company?"

Based as fuck

She's voting for truml

Tfw no crazy vegan trump gf

She's a troll

I wasn't sure if this was a troll account until I saw this post. Funny stuff overall, although she gets no points for consistent satire.

Is that true?

(Heiled)
well if she's a vegan, she might hate immigrants because of cockfighting? maybe?

but yeah looks like a troll.

what if i said you look like a troll

then i would kill myself, user.

So why haven't you submitted this shit to the cops? Turn this crazy hoe in fool, Jesus she admired to manslaughter

Admitted

I'm not saying we shouldn't report her, and I'm not saying she shouldn't go to jail, but can't we wait until after the election?

Vegan and vegetarian farts really, REALLY stink

paw/pawself/paws

This has to be satire

last night one of my friends from work confided in me that they felt gender dysphoric, and I just… I could not help but laugh really really really really hard. They told me that being born with a penis, they sometimes didn’t feel “girly” enough. Like. Are you kidding me?? When I was done laughing all I could say was “that’s cute.” Because honestly you don’t even know what dysphoria is if you identify as human. I’m trigender/genderqueer/2spirit and the amount of dysphoria that has given me is SO DAMN MILD compared to the dysphoria I get from liTERALLY IDENTIFYING AS A *DIFFERENT SPECIES*. Like ohh, boo hoo, you don’t feel feminine enough. Try not feeling squirrelly enough because no one can see your actual tail/ears so you have to clip on a cheap artificial substitute. Try not feeling in tune with nature enough because you can’t go out and forage for nuts like you KNOW you’re meant to. Try getting triggered every time you see a squirrel go by without even acknowledging you because your physical form doesn’t match who you really are.
I’d like to see any cisspecies genderqueer/transgender person last one day in my shoes. Honestly they probably couldn’t even fathom what it’s like to actually experience true dysphoria.

are you new? Cute girls on the internet get beta bucks and praise, not condemnation.