BOXXY THREAD

Boxxy/Catie Forever our queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxxystory.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you keep doing this and why do all of your images suck?

it's like you never even really liked boxxy and you are just trolling for new images

and these captions are off somehow

boxxy was all about love and innocence and spazzing out on camera

and the irreverence toward the rules when posting her meant that many of her messages were cheeky and challenging but never rude or condescending as yours seem to be

i am forced to ask you-

why do YOU love boxxy?

if you can't answer this, then i really have no reason to believe that this thread is in her honor

I have been on the Boxxy train ever since it started & i love her because she is just so perfect see seems very friendly kind & caring fun to be around & she always can cheer me up in the saddest of times & she is a lot like me as well i make these threads cause they are in her honor i respect Catie & what she has done for the internet also well if you think my images suck post some of your own.

ok

thank you for answering honestly

i have a bunch of boxxie from when she was banned on 4chan

ill get that hard drive and share what i can find on it

Cool i could also fill up my Boxxy/Catie folder with new stuff & you are welcome.

do you know why posting pictures of boxxy on 4chan was a ban worthy offense?

Yeah i was around when that happened & that was because of the war that broke out between her haters & fans & she was spammed all over the place & almost every single thread on Holla Forums at the time was about her & hell the war even caused 4chan to ddos.

that's true

but i've always believed it was because moot loved her too

i would have died for my queen

Oh i agree with that as well you can clearly see it in that picture & she was a ban worthy offense but they eventually lifted that later in late 2009 early 2010 the guy who post the majority of the Boxxy threads on Holla Forums now his name is GMT hes been doing it i think since Catie came back in 2011.

This bitch isnt even queen of halfchan lel

I beg to differ.

she is queen of all Holla Forumss

New fags cant Boxxy force.

boxxystory.blogspot.com/

fuck off

THAT IS NOT BOXXY.

This is what Boxxy will look like in a few decades

Everyone gets old user.

Look, it's furry Boxxy!

Boxxy - making sad frogs happy since '08.

CatieWayne is not boxxy.

CatieWayne is not the queen of the internet.

Yes Catie & Boxxy are 2 different people because Boxxy is a character played by Catie however Boxxy is still apart of her & actually yes she is forever our queen.

BOXXY REVOLUTION 4EVER AND ALWAYS

I completely agree Boxxy is legend & forever queen i hope she returns again sometime.

mE TOO! sometimes i wish we could drive her out of hiding, but other times i just wish she would post a small vlog on 'anewhopeee'. I feel so unloved :'C

Boxxy may be queen but she isn't an inspiration to children everywhere. Unlike Helga Bullwinkle of course! Helga Bullwinkle with her warm smile and funky glasses is truly an inspiration to children everywhere!

Lets take to Facebook & Twitter hash tag bring back boxxy.

#BringBackBoxxy

why won't this ever die? its been nearly a decade ffs. will this still be being posted in 2024?

Yes it will because Boxxy is legend also you could say the same thing to people who still post Pepe the frog who also became a meme in 2008.

There is, was, and always shall be one Queen you prancing dicklickers

poxy = queen of Holla Forums
poxy checkem

removing flag

reroll