Free Medical Advice

Holla Forums's resident medfag here again to answer all your grueling medical questions.

Take advantage of my free professional advice today!

How do I stop tonsil stones from developing?

how do i force a woman to make love with me?

not just sex, i want intimacy too

Start with good dental hygiene, don't use a mouthwash with alcohol, and if needed, gargle with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water.

see pic related

What the fuck do I do about chaffing in between my balls and legs?

Apply talcum powder daily, as needed.

What kind of Doctor are you?

I've had a discoloration to the left of my shaft on my inner thigh for at least a year now. it is similarly dark like ringworm, and occasionally has light skin shedding. it never itches or burns, and has remained constant in size and color. What is this?

By who? The faggot ass vols who probably haven't even graduated highs school?

its maybe .75 by .6 inches in size btw.

Post pic of yr tiny dick pls

My grandmother has kidney stones she is 82, she relatively healthy otherwise, as healthy as an 82 year old can be at least, is it safe for her to go under surgery for it? If not what can be the alternative for her to be remove them.

What are you, a woman?

Post a picture.

It would be risky to have surgery at such an age, but PCNL, if there is a medical center that offers that treatment, would be a relatively safe surgical treatment option.

I have a congentially small gap in my lumbar spine that causes sciatic pain. My tall frame and shit posture as a kid have more than likely contributed to it, as well. Would a cortisone injection be the way to go, or should I try something else first?

Anti-saging my post

Okay Doc, here's what's going on: for the past few months my throat starts hurting under cold weather; swallowing becomes discomforting.

Lay it on me, do I have an infection? Do I have throat cancer? How can I treat it?

Don't have insurance. And already having to pay $1000 for a biopsy.

Thanks!

pic as requested

Without reviewing the full details of your case, I would suggest heeding the advice of other medical professionals. If they suggest a cortisone injection, there wouldn't be any negative effect.

oops

Cheers doc. Here's the daily dose for you to hand out.

Thanks for the kidney stone info doc, ill talk to my grandma fam. Again thanks.

Sounds like it's just a sore throat caused by dry air. Do you sleep with your mouth open?

A birthmark?

it has a similar complexion to ringworm, and sheds skin sometimes. Its definitely not a birthmark, but I assume its benign.

Yessir. I'm guessing I need to close my mouth when I sleep. Problem is I've got really bad allergies and my nose clogs up a lot.

Any advice for that?

i think i have diabetes, i'm in a stressful situation (living in a shit place with shit people) and tend to comfort eat a lot (sweets) i eat until i feel good n zen (probably dopamine dump?) if i quit there im okay, but when i eat more, i feel sick nightmares anxiety. one day figured i was addicted to sugar or something so suddenly quite cold turkey (after a week of steady eating these cream sandwich cookies, [off brand oreos], about 6 a night, too 0) avoided every possible sugar in juice processed foods still ate fruits n stuff, but i felt TERRIBLE for a week i didn't know what was wrong, i thought maybe i crashed and blood sugar is too low, so i started snacking on sweets to raise blood sugar (if that was the case) and after 2 days of controlled glucose administration (tiny fun size sweets 1-3 a day) and now feel normal… WTF? do i have diabetes or something? did i crash? pancreases over worked? do i just keep maintain eating reasonable amounts of sugar to feel normal and not over eat it (to avoid feeling like shit) can i ween off it and go no sweets (how i used to) help me doc

Why do I get dizzy when I stand up?

Even when I'm hydrated?

nasal spray

blood pressure drops when you do that if you're a couch potato, makes you dizzy and sometimes partial vision loss

It definitely doesn't look like anything to worry about.

Loratadine w/ nasal spray if needed.

What else does your diet consist of?

What's your most recent blood pressure reading? this. So exercise and more fluids would be the first start to fixing your postural hypotension.

i find that inhaling excessive quantities of marijuana smoke tends to magnify the effect

Do you make a lot of money? Have you ever thought about using some of that sweet money to have a threesome with two hookers one blonde and one korean.

thanks for the opinion

Yes and no, respectively.

well…. you should. Like look into it and shit.

I've already got this shit, will it have the same effect or do I STRICTLY need loratadine?

i personally find loratadine more effective than those. However, the most effective stuff i have found is that nose spray stuff with the green cap. Its a steroid iirc.

Diphenhydramine is low-tier allergy relief medication. Loratadine or fexofenadine would be the way to go.

Thank you, I can assume its because of my blood pressure being low. I take medication for it as well.

Its severe enough that I faint pretty easily if I don't immediately duck my head. That tunnel vision is true too, I definitely black out.

I-is it military safe?

i fucked your mother

do i have AIDS now?

What is Protonix supposed to do? I've been taking some and I don't feel any different.

how much masturbation is too much masturbation?

Hey doc, my lower back fucking hurts all the time. It's been like that for like 3 years now so I don't think it's cancer, but wtf do I do? Can't see a doctor because insuranceless NEET.

How much melatonin can I get from goji berries?

Medfag pls halp.
Bruise-like pain in pelvic area, adductors, hips + retracted sore testicles + erectile dysfunction
Am I fucked?

Reduces the amount of acid produced by your stomach.

Any. Sex>masturbation.

Fix your posture and exercise.

No fucking idea.

There was a patient, who was masturbating about 16 times a day.

Whenever he heard the turning on of a mac labtop, he would get aroused. it was impeeding his ability to be in lecture halls at school and he didnt understand why this was happening

He had accidentally conditioned himself to hearing the turning on of a laptop with the act of masturbation.

We switched him to magazines. The amazon will be gone next week.

I would say, that much is too much.

Two doctors and you still don't know? Then look it up!

How do you treat athletes who injected too much DHMO?

Too much masturbation. Take two weeks off and eat as much meat and eggs as you can.

thanks doc.

He's right. I took a few days off of masturbation and felt a lot better afterwords. Just do different things to fill the gap.

Hey doc, I've got some back pain that's been bothering me for a long time now, always happens after an hour or so on my feet. I'm 6'5" and 230lbs (not a hamplanet, not Arnold Schwarzenegger). Any tips to make it better or has my wardrobe complexion doomed me? I try to keep a good posture when walking/sitting.

Can you give me a list of over the counter drugs that get people high?

What is an easy way to end my life with let say over the counter drugs? I'm not afraid to jump in front a train but the last thing I want is to leave a bigger mess than I already caused and am.

Your help will be appreciated a lot, thanks.

so i have this rash or something on my dick. it's like dry skin (flaky, peels off) and its been there for like 6 months. it almost goes away sometimes but i can still feel small patches. got checked out at the std clinic 2x and they said it wasn't an std just use lotion etc. how the fuck do i make it go away?

Okay, so if I "inflate" my cheek, as in trapping air and forcing it into my cheek, I get a crackling sound.
After I have done this, I can press where my jaw muscle is, kinda, and get the same crackling sound. I can only press back so many times before I cannot get the sound again and have to inflate my cheek again.
If I do this too much it starts to hurt.
What am I doing?
What is the crackling sound?

>>>/suicide/

OTC drugs are shit, take 200-300 tablets of Vitamin A instead.

I sometimes discover scabs, small shallow cuts, and/or bruises on my body. I have no idea where they come from. Wondering how common an occurrence something like this, and whether I should be concerned or not.

Also, how long should a cut take to heal? One on my leg scabs over, but then the scabs get rubbed off, bleed just a bit, and re-scab. Should I put some bandages on it or something?

my nutsack is excessively elastic

lately my testicles have been hanging all the way down into the water when i sit on the toilet

not really a question.. just wanted you to know

doc i got an hernia, an inguinal hernia, what procedure do you think is the best? as a 8ch user you can tell im overweight

Dear doc,
I'm hispanic/caucausian mix
24 was active in in shape during my high school years. But i lost myself in college. Balloned to 300. Down to 246 now. I have sever abdominal pain @ random….sometimes i have to sit down…. and its always followed by flatulence or having to defecate…. Sometimes… the only relief is to defecate… which i do 5-6 times daily. I've been collecting sesame seed like stuff in my shit for 2 months. They are hard yet hollow inside. Also, i always have flatulence, sometimes 30 times a day.. so im basically in pain every day. i've changed my exercise,diet, how much water i drink. Milk and spicy food make it WORSE. Garlicy foods and healthier food in general seem to make it easier. i exercise daily, yet my job requires i sit for 10 + hours a day.

what do they taste like?

I have a persistent sore throat in the mornings, and uncomfortable phlegm stuck in my throat throughout the day. My doctor thinks it's because of my blood pressure meds, but I've had the cough for months if not years.

I screwed up in my teenage years. Didn't drink a lot of water, had a huge growth spurt. I have stretch marks in numerous places, but the ones that bother me most are the ones on my upper arms. Any way to fix these? Same question for the bags under my eyes.

I eat oat meal nearly every day for breakfast, take fiber supplements, and tried a colon cleanser, yet I have diarrhea nearly every day. Help?

You should have a doctor check up
on those dubs

Have you ever lived in the state of Georgia?

Are vaccines just to sterilize whites and induce autism?

yes/no

I woke up with a hard, very painful lump on my head. Could it be cancerous? It wasn't there before I don't think

I have not.

Look into custom orthotic foot insoles. Or go to a podiatrist or chiropractor if you have the ability.

Use google.

OTC drugs are bogged down with shit that is designed to make your "exit" horribly painful and hard to achieve. If you intent on exiting, SWIM suggests a morphine or heroin overdose.

Lotion and less mechanical friction.

Sounds like it's air getting trapped in your eustachian tube. The crackling could be the expansion of the tube itself or movement of the fluids/debris that are present in the tube.

Unknown superficial damage is very common. A cut should take between 3 days to 2 weeks to completely heal, depending on it's depth and ability to scab and heal undisturbed.

Noted.

As long as it hasn't become incarcerated, Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair would be my suggestion.

Go to your local clinician.

Pick one of the many solutions to snoring. You probably spend the whole night with your mouth open. The dry air causing a sore throat. Those stretch marks will probably only be able to be fixed with elective surgery. And for your diarrhea, there is such thing as too much fiber. Take a stool hardener, or a OTC GI medicine like Kaopectate or pepto-bismol.

And don't forget, meat and eggs, always.

How /fit/ are you? And when/how old were you when you decided to get into medicine?

Ive got a whiter part on my tongue and it kind of protrudes into where the gaps in my teeth are. Its been there for a few years and hasnt changed shape or size.

Is this geographic tongue or cancer? It hasnt changed shape or size, so figure it might just be my teeth suctioning my tongue in and killing the blood flow or some shit.

Im a semi medfag so I decided I could cut off a benign tumor myself
So I did but everything kind of under the tumor is a vague cream hue so I cleaned it out with tweasers and disinfectant to make sure it wont infect
Will this leave a scar or not? its not deep at all maybe 1/20 (1 mm) of an inch or so but its pretty wide

Ive done this a few times and it never scarred. Ive got skin that scars easily too, so you should be fine.

World of thanks

how do I kill myself and make it not look like suicide?

die of old age

I have fordyce spots all over my dick and ballsack.
is there a way to remove them without laser surgery?

fine grit sand paper. make sure to use while in bath and disinfect it afterwards

Oh shit that's not supposed to be like that?

too many spots and too little dick for that to be a viable option, I might as well just cut it off at that point

got a pic?

If you end up cutting it off, make sure to make a gif that we can shitpost with

My friend has really bad case of fucking things up. Is this some kind of disease.

When he was throwing trash into bin the trashbag tore and the content literally exploded all over the street. When we were drinking i have told him to take care and not drop the bottle but several seconds later the bottle was broken on pavement. One of his friend had birthday with huge cake the leftovers of cake were put on balcony to cool up he himslelf put the cake on balcony after hour or so he went to balcony to have cigarette break and stepped into fresh cake.

There were many cases like this but those which i have wrote here happend in mere week. I think he is cursed because i have growing up with him and know him for years and every time he fuck up.

Does he have down syndrome?

no he is not smart but definitely not retarded.

also i can't pull down my foreskin for more than 1/4 of the glans when flaccid, not at all when erect, what do?

get circumsized you dirty muslim