Cheesecake that would make Tumblr rage - Thread #4: Trigger me timbers!

The thread that won't die!

Bringing you prime fap material at the speed of Holla Forums's fucked network!

Peruse these pics to your heart's content, lads!

NOTE: This thread will now be accepting fapfiction as valid entries!

Thread #1 Archive - archive.is/20160404120333/https://8ch.net/co/res/552733.html

Thread #2 Archive - archive.is/20160414021253/http://8ch.net/co/res/558335.html

Thread #3 Archive - archive.is/20160425045706/http://8ch.net/co/res/564923.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11727738/1/XXX-Men-Son-of-Wolverine
fanfiction.net/s/10038836/1/The-Gwen-Stacy-Syndrome
fanfiction.net/s/11596431/1/Red-XXX
fanfiction.net/s/9897805/1/Marry-The-Knight
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/tarminbrandl/10125/Spider-Man-Web-of-Women
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/skottichan/13135/Hot-for-Student
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/15392/Thirty-Days-of-Wedding-Night
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/15163/My-Week-With-Everyone
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daxg2001/17098/Black-Widow-Roleplay
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/17487/Cuckoo-For-Cock
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/18925/Supergirl-Sparking-A-Fire
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17539/Marvelous-Spiders
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17785/Academy-XXX
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/19554/The-Welcoming-Committee
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19621/Fuck-The-DC-Universe
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/11846/Do-It-For-Charity
archiveofourown.org/works/863889/chapters/1656592
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17141/Yall-Can-Look-But-Yall-Cant-Touch
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19673/Allied
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/timeorange090/13811/The-DC-Sex-Crisis-The-New-69
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Contingency/14394/X-Men-Trigger-Scent
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/14896/X-Therapy
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/14504/Photo-Webshoot
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19150/Mating-Call-of-Phoenix
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/20001/In-Every-World-In-Every-Story
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/18790/Naked-And-A-Supergirl
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daxg2001/20162/The-Mass-Tarrs-Harem
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/20149/Supergirl-Sisters-And-Something-More
archiveofourown.org/works/6401107/chapters/14655754
archiveofourown.org/works/2812049/chapters/6309542
archiveofourown.org/works/5170487/chapters/11911241
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/FantasyHot/19686/Krypto-Lover.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/9897/WONDER-WOMAN-HEROS-REWARD
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/TheAmphioxus/9530/Wonder-Woman---Of-royalty-and-beasts
fanfiction.net/s/11481689/1/Wonder-Woman-s-Loving-Authority
fanfiction.net/s/11473635/1/Marry-The-Steel
fanfiction.net/s/11429166/1/Robin-The-Cradle
fanfiction.net/s/11392783/1/PWP
fanfiction.net/s/11294585/1/Catsuit
fanfiction.net/s/10142777/1/Ultimacy
fanfiction.net/s/10972658/1/I-ll-Do-You-Before-I-Say-I-Do
fanfiction.net/s/10767655/1/My-Week-With-Everyone
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13037/TITANS-FATHERS-DAY
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13402/TITANS-THE-TRUCE
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/7413/WONDER-WOMAN-BEGINNINGS
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/7414/THE-TWELVE-LABOURS-OF-WONDER-WOMAN
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/9741/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-BEASTMISTRESS
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/10922/JLA-THE-DESPERO-INTERSECTION
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/11195/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-MORGAINNE-AFFAIR
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/19356/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-GAME
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13579/JLA-BOP-BLOODSPORT/33858/Chapter-0/JLA-BOP-BLOODSPORT
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/12875/JLA-THE-MARTIAN-CHRONICLES
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13081/JLA-FUTUO-INCOGNITUS
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/14264/TITANS-SLAVEGIRL-OF-TAMARAN-THE-SEQUEL
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/12976/JLA-THE-SUPERGIRL-WHO-FELL-TO-EARTH
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13186/JLA-THE-MIRROR-EFFECT-DEFECT
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13580/THE-KRYPTONIAN-SOLUTION
soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls
archiveofourown.org/works/6438424/chapters/14738530
dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513024475806011
archive.is/F4Dpd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah yisss good job you absolute madman.

I do at all for yoooooooooooooou

Why live?

I'd probably never go back to human females if I fucked an ayy lmao once.

Speaking of ayy lmaos I will post some more.

Ah, Gamora…

Why couldn't you look like this in the movie?

Bootyshorts Grayson got to ride that for years

Based Terry Dodson

It baffles me why he never settled down with this fine woman.

The nature of comic books won't allow characters to settle down or stay happy.

But seriously, though: Kory's a kinky vixen. How many times do you think she let Dick nut in her tight, orange ass?

Everytime they fucked.

=WHY=

This baffled me too.

He did it for all of us. Guy's a trooper.

Have you ever seen a duck's penis?

Why are DC female characters so fucking hot and lewd? I keep coming back to them and trying to find stories where they're brutalized and raped. They're just so HHHHHGNN!

They have a tendency to feature rape more often. Hyppolita, Starfire, Batgirl…

Don't forget Bleez.

It's not even about the stories featuring rape and general violence. They just have this sex appeal that's really high.

Even the new and Tumblr-like Batgirl gives this vibe of a party girl slut who'd find sucking a dozen of cocks in a open bathroom.

Speaking of Batgirl…

Posting fapfiction, since it's now allowed. Found some of these links in another thread:

XXX-Men: Son of Wolverine - James Hudson (Wolverine's son from the Ultimate Marvel Universe) is enrolled as the X-Men's newest student. He gets laid a lot. - fanfiction.net/s/11727738/1/XXX-Men-Son-of-Wolverine

The Gwen Stacy Syndrome - MJ and Black Cat help Peter Parker get over Gwen Stacy. That means they fuck a lot. - fanfiction.net/s/10038836/1/The-Gwen-Stacy-Syndrome

Red XXX - Jason Todd assumes the identity of the villain Red X to infiltrate the HIVE. And he fucks a lot of bitches. - fanfiction.net/s/11596431/1/Red-XXX

Marry The Knight - Bruce Wayne marries Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. And they fuck. A lot. - fanfiction.net/s/9897805/1/Marry-The-Knight

Spider-Man: Web of Women - Calypso puts a hex on poor Peter Parker. Now no woman can resist fucking him. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/tarminbrandl/10125/Spider-Man-Web-of-Women

Hot for Student - Rogue gets dominated by her mutant students. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/skottichan/13135/Hot-for-Student

Ganassa is love. Ganassa is life.

I'd stretch that out so hard.

I would also stretch Lady Death's Swedish pussy so hard.

People can say what they want, but that nigger draws some nice titties.

You do realize Sweden is full of feminazis right?

Just another reason to put those bitches in their place and restore Patriarchy in that shithole before the mudslims do.

MOAR DC FAPFICS!

I fapped so hard to Marry the Knight. Batman treated Harley Quinn like the slut she is. HNNNNG!

How do I get the number of this thread in order for muda to work?

Thirty Days Of Wedding Night - Zatanna decides it’s time for her and Bruce to get married. And her and Diana. And Bruce and Diana… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/15392/Thirty-Days-of-Wedding-Night

My Week With Everyone - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/15163/My-Week-With-Everyone - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/15163/My-Week-With-Everyone

Black Widow Roleplay (sort of counts?) - Scarlet Johansson has some roleplay fun with a lucky hunk.
- hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daxg2001/17098/Black-Widow-Roleplay

Cuckoo For Cock - The Stepford Cuckoos deal with a suitor exactly as their mentor Emma Frost would want them to. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/17487/Cuckoo-For-Cock

Supergirl: Sparking A Fire (the TV version) - Livewire’s been talking a lot of crap about Supergirl being a sexless lesbian. It’s time Kara prove to her that one of those things could not be more wrong, and the other isn’t a bad thing at all… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/18925/Supergirl-Sparking-A-Fire

Marvelous Spiders - A first date gone awry doesn't stop Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel's budding relationship from taking flight, but where does Carol's best friend and roommate Spider-Woman figure into all of this? - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17539/Marvelous-Spiders

Academy XXX - After M-Day and its ravaging of the mutant race, Xavier Institute headmistress Emma Frost enacts an initiative to teach a new generation of mutants how to continue their species. But the X-Mansion is never drama free, and when Prodigy is assigned to Emma herself to be given hands-on lessons, he finds their relationship very heated, as well as a rivalry with Emma's prize student Hellion and a growing sense of debauchery. Set around the Academy X era of New X-Men. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17785/Academy-XXX

The Welcoming Committee - The newly crowned and mysterious female Thor finds herself beset upon by both Valkyrie and Lady Sif, who seek to love this new Thor much more vigorously than the last one. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/19554/The-Welcoming-Committee

Fuck The DC Universe (unfinished but has potential) - Jaime Reyes gets an anniversary present that changes everything. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19621/Fuck-The-DC-Universe

Do It For Charity - In an alternate universe where there are only superheroines, a powerless Peter Parker isn't having much luck with the ladies. Until his friends Mary Jane and Gwen send him out with Tony Stark. Mission: Get Parker laid. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/11846/Do-It-For-Charity

Ascension Book One: Bloodline - There is much more to Harry Potter than meets the eye. Much more. Book One of Four. Harry/Kara/Faora/Diana/Karen/Multi. Massive harem. - archiveofourown.org/works/863889/chapters/1656592

God bless america.

Trips of truth demand that I declare this the best thread on co/.

Any more of Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Starfire?

Y'all Can Look, But Y'all Can't Touch - On Emma's 'insistence', Rogue learns that just because she can't have sex, doesn't mean she can't do something erotic, even if her show doesn't go entirely as planned when instead of applause, her audience decides to give her some stickier appreciation. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/17141/Yall-Can-Look-But-Yall-Cant-Touch

Allied - During WW2, taking down a Nazi sex cult will take more than a star-spangled man with a plan. It'll take Wonder Woman.
- hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19673/Allied

The DC Sex Crisis: The New 69 - From their humble beginnings working alone to their grand adventures together aboard the Watchtower, the DC Sex Crisis is a sex epic of the DC Universe. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/timeorange090/13811/The-DC-Sex-Crisis-The-New-69

X-Men: Trigger Scent - Young mutant Wingbat has had a crush on the beautiful, quiet X-23 for a long time. Now that he finally has a way to get with her, though, he's not so sure it's a great idea… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Contingency/14394/X-Men-Trigger-Scent

X Therapy - It's time for X-23 to open up to enjoying sex. It's time for her to become a woman, and learn the sort of things her body enjoys. A sexual awakening story, told in the first person from Laura's perspective. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/14896/X-Therapy

Photo Webshoot - It's an Avengers photo shoot! Ms. Marvel gets a little bit aggressive during the shoot, and by the end of it your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man learns what it's like to have those Marvel-ous lips wrapped around his cock! - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/14504/Photo-Webshoot

Mating Call Of The Phoenix - The Phoenix Force has returned to take possession of Scott Summers. It’s preparing to spawn. Under the threat of a universe devastated by multiple Phoenix entities, Scott must find a way to satiate its reproductive urges… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/19150/Mating-Call-of-Phoenix

In Every World, In Every Story - In the House of M region of Battleworld, Peter Parker finds that his new life isn’t so easy to separate from his old one. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/20001/In-Every-World-In-Every-Story

Naked And A Supergirl (TV Version) - If there’s a good time for Red Kryptonite to turn you into a nudist, it’s definitely not when you’ve got a secret agent sister, friend-zoned friends, and angry Carggites to deal with. But no one said being Supergirl would be easy—or require clothes. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/18790/Naked-And-A-Supergirl

The Mass Tarr's Harem - What would happen if a super powered, hung and sexually superior otherworldly man sets his sights on creating a Harem of the most beautiful women across worlds and dimensions? As unlikely and corny as it sounds, it does lead to some quite too easily willing sex… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daxg2001/20162/The-Mass-Tarrs-Harem

Supergirl: Sisters And Something More - Alex loves her sister, both as Kara and as Supergirl. And now Kara and Supergirl are going to love her… - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cammish/20149/Supergirl-Sisters-And-Something-More

Into The Nothing - Harry escapes his world and wakes up in the custody of a mysterious government organization on another Earth. He was most certainly imprisoned for becoming something which the magic users thought was a danger to their people. Harry/Kara/Alex. - archiveofourown.org/works/6401107/chapters/14655754

Calender Girls - RAO Enterprises creates a calendar starring Harry Potter. What madness has been spawned from this idea? DC/Marvel Crossover featuring Harry Potter. - archiveofourown.org/works/2812049/chapters/6309542

Nocturnal - Nightwing undergoes life-altering changes after a runaway encounter on the subway train in Gotham City. Nightwing/Multi. - archiveofourown.org/works/5170487/chapters/11911241

W E W

E

W

Halp. I need the fapfics where Krypto makes Wonder Woman his bitch. They're awesome.

Krypto Lover - Wonder woman takes on a certain white furred lover to deal with the lack of hounds on Paradise Island. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/FantasyHot/19686/Krypto-Lover.

Wonder Woman: Hero's Reward - Beastmistress Part 2. When Circe threatens mankind, Wonder Woman must get the help of other heroines and gains an unexpected partner.
Featuring WW, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Circe, PowerGirl, Krypto, and others. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/9897/WONDER-WOMAN-HEROS-REWARD

So many stories where Wonder Woman is fucked silly by Krypto.

Wonder Woman - Of royalty and beasts - Circumstances have Diana paired with an unlikely partner, leading to unforeseen consequences and the exploration of her gifts, principles and very nature. - hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/TheAmphioxus/9530/Wonder-Woman---Of-royalty-and-beasts

Wonder Woman's Loving Authority - Dick Grayson is an honorary Amazon. He shares his love between Donna Troy, Starfire, Supergirl and others. - fanfiction.net/s/11481689/1/Wonder-Woman-s-Loving-Authority

Marry The Steel - companion piece to "Marry The Knight". Superman gets a harem of his own. - fanfiction.net/s/11473635/1/Marry-The-Steel

Robin The Cradle - DC/Marvel crossover. Tim Drake runs into Sue Storm. They fuck. - fanfiction.net/s/11429166/1/Robin-The-Cradle

PWP - Another DC/Marvel crossover. Wally West meets Jennifer Walters. And they fuck. - fanfiction.net/s/11392783/1/PWP

Catsuit - Spider-Man isn't going to cheat on Gwen Stacy with the Black Cat. No, really, he won't do a thing… Honest… - fanfiction.net/s/11294585/1/Catsuit

Ultimacy - The Ultimate Marvel universe as told if everyone was a sex-crazed nympho. - fanfiction.net/s/10142777/1/Ultimacy

I'll Do You Before I Say I Do - Peter Parker spends a night with the Black Cat before getting hitched to Mary Jane Watson. - fanfiction.net/s/10972658/1/I-ll-Do-You-Before-I-Say-I-Do

"My Week With Everyone''' - Ted Kord finds women falling into his bed on a daily basis. He's not complaining. - fanfiction.net/s/10767655/1/My-Week-With-Everyone

More Based Terry Dodson

Ksennin pretty much wrote an entire saga where Wonder Woman is constantly defeated and raped by villains and beasts, and also Krypto. Can't forget Krypto. Krypto also gets to fuck the entire female cast of the Justice League and Teen Titans.

TITANS: FATHER'S DAY - The New Teen Titans face Trigon for the first time. No Wonder Woman, but lots of demon raping.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13037/TITANS-FATHERS-DAY

TITANS: THE TRUCE - The New Teen Titans teams-up with the Brotherhood of Evil. Wonder Girl/Troia and Starfire are fucked silly.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13402/TITANS-THE-TRUCE

WONDER WOMAN: BEGINNINGS - The debut of Wonder Woman in Man's World, her first meeting with Superman and her first clashes with the forces of Apokolips. She's fucked by Darkseid.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/7413/WONDER-WOMAN-BEGINNINGS

THE TWELVE LABOURS OF WONDER WOMAN - Follow-up where the Greek Pantheon challenges her by making her face Twelve Labours in Tartarus. She's fucked by mythical creatures such a Pegasus.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/7414/THE-TWELVE-LABOURS-OF-WONDER-WOMAN

WONDER WOMAN: THE BEASTMISTRESS - Wonder Woman first encounter with Circe and her beasts. She fucks more animals.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/9741/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-BEASTMISTRESS

JLA: THE DESPERO INTERSECTION - Wonder Woman first encounter with Despero. Well…
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/10922/JLA-THE-DESPERO-INTERSECTION

WONDER WOMAN: THE MORGAINNE AFFAIR - Wonder Woman battles Hell to save a friend. She's fucked by demons including Etrigan.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/11195/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-MORGAINNE-AFFAIR

WONDER WOMAN: THE GAME - Wonder Woman is raped by enemies and allies that should be dead.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/19356/WONDER-WOMAN-THE-GAME

JLA/BOP: BLOODSPORT - The Birds of Prey must investigate the disappearance of some of the world's most famous martial artists.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13579/JLA-BOP-BLOODSPORT/33858/Chapter-0/JLA-BOP-BLOODSPORT

JLA: THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES - Wonder Woman battle the White Martians. Well…
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/12875/JLA-THE-MARTIAN-CHRONICLES

JLA: FUTUO INCOGNITUS - The White Martians are back. Wonder Woman just can't keep off them.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13081/JLA-FUTUO-INCOGNITUS

WONDER WOMAN: HERO'S REWARD - Wonder Woman battles Circe once again and Krypto saves the day. This one was already posted.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/9897/WONDER-WOMAN-HEROS-REWARD

TITANS: SLAVEGIRL OF TAMARAN, THE SEQUEL - Starfire gets fucked by Krypto.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/14264/TITANS-SLAVEGIRL-OF-TAMARAN-THE-SEQUEL

JLA: THE SUPERGIRL WHO FELL TO EARTH - Darkseid comes back to fuck some bitches. Including Wonder Woman, again…
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/12976/JLA-THE-SUPERGIRL-WHO-FELL-TO-EARTH

JLA: THE MIRROR EFFECT/DEFECT - The Justice League battle Crime Syndicate of Amerika. Sex ensues.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13186/JLA-THE-MIRROR-EFFECT-DEFECT

THE KRYPTONIAN SOLUTION - Krypto fucks pretty much all the girls.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/13580/THE-KRYPTONIAN-SOLUTION

bigdad is love, bigdad is life.

HOLY SHIT INVADER ZIM RULE 34

WHAT IS MY LIFE

Better than it was?

=WEW=

You're doing God's work, user.

I'd really like a MEGA link, though, especially for the old, dead threads.

soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls

I think the sex appeal of characters in current comics is a reflection of the SJW thing. On one end you have the self hating hambeasts who want to make everything fat to feel better, and on the other you have this imperative to have stronk independent woyman.

However, since you can't endanger women in comics, and you can't challenge their opinions, the only way to express their empowerment is over-the-top sexuality that in turn becomes the rallying cry of male objectification.

Catch-22, mate.

who are you talking to?

Oh yeah, and I remembered about this one:

Her Problematic Fave - A journalist interviews Jeremy Renner about Black Widow's slut-shaming. But no one shames her for being a slut. - archiveofourown.org/works/6438424/chapters/14738530

No

???

Welp. That's all I had for Terry Dodson.

Back to the file of random cheesecake.

No Budd Root? I'm dissapoint

Though it's less cheesecake and more blatant softcore

Trigger them, my fellow comic nerds! TRIGGER THEM ALL, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

I posted my entire Budd Root folder in the last Cheesecake thread. And I usually wait at least one thread before reusing pics.

This one also doubles as fat-shaming and white-washing.

The third one really.

First off: HNNNG.

Secondly, who was the artist of the first pic? It seems familiar.

haven't a clue, I found it on another thread some time ago and I have no idea how to reverse find an image

White-Devil
same guy who did pic related

you perv

A jap artist. It's from a doujin. Forget the persons name. Check Exhentai.

Could you upscale that for me to 1080p?
I'd love it as a wallpaper.

I thought it was a Jap who drew that? Oh well.
Who the hell cares?

sorry mang, haven't an idea on how to upscale and I don't think my laptop is equipped to upscale anyway.

There's some software that does it. I'll play around with it. See if it works this time. I just upscale it via that software, and then I can change the resolution with Mspaint without loss of pixels.

Done. 1080p if you want it. The software I used required me to rename the .png format. OR else Windows 7 didn't recognize it. Fucking annoying.

ehhhhhhhh

I know disastrous right?

It seems like Dynamite is cancelling the Dejah Thoris comic book. While the original comic was announced as a regular series, I checked their site again and saw it was to be concluded on Issue 6.

So after dicking around. I made these. I'm not the original creator of these. I just resized them. Just some wallpapers of gals.

Perhaps there is a god, after all

One down, two to go

W E W
E
W

Here's some Adam Hughes.

He is clearly more of a tit-man than an ass-man.

I don't know where this is from, but I know it's Adam Hughes.

Its just an indication however, not an official announcement or anything.
dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513024475806011

Hopefully, Red Sonja is dangerously close to biting it since it sold only 6000 issues, just 2k more than Dejah Thoris. Vampirella sold 12k so it may take a while for that to die off.

Maybe now Dynamite will realize that producing stuff like the contents of this thread is how they get people to buy their shit.

bump

I wouldn't call him an SJW. He just, kinda lives in the past. The recent past. He still thinks the world is in a civil-rights-era conflict and Hitler is still the enemy of America.

How is this not like an SJW?

First, what did he do precisely? I am not familair with BigDad

we got any full doujinshis? American made ones preferably

I posted some short comics over in the "Superheroines humiliation" thread. I guess I could post them here, too, if you big guys aren't against heavy non-con.

Is it Pegasus shit? I've already read most of it.

Emma Frost is one of those characters I would love to rape so much holy shit. Her bitch ass atitude makes it perfect to dominate.

No, the ones by Leadpoison. No death or gore in those.

dat ass, god damn

dat fucked anatomy

I cant read the cursive signature of the first pic. Who's the artist?

Rick Waekmann.

Thanks, Big Guy.

Thanks, goy.

Damn, forgot to spoiler these.

Do you Big Guys like Supergirl?

I like Supergirl.

Selina Kyle

Best pussy in all of comics

*W E W*

Poison Ivy

What's your choice, Anons? Dominating her or being dominated by her?

Personally, I'm in the camp of getting my hands on some Batman anti-poison ivy poison and just going to town.

animated girls coming to steal your precious semen

Blessed are the anons.

Blessed Cheesecake be upon you, Big Guy.

More animated women

Disney Girls

*Jinkies!*

W E W

Don't you just love lewd Brazilian artists?

They are absolutely the best ones. Their efforts are appreciated in my pants.

My pants just exploded right now.

Fuck, the Benes artists are just top notch shitlords. Absolute Madmen!

Wanna hear a secret?
The 4th pic was drawn by a woman

I am disappointed there are so few pics of Dejah Thoris being dicked and degraded.

An entire family of shitlords. A beacon of hope to our dicks.

WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MASK ON, ULTIMATE-PETER?

FUCK YOU QUESADA

Is it wrong that I get a stiffy when I think about the fact that Starfire probably fucked that teenage boy in 5th pic?

archive.is/F4Dpd

Up to this post

Bump I say.