There are people browsing 8ch on Windows 10 right now

How does that make you feel?

kill all pedophiles

hue

I'm not on Win 10, so why should I give a fuck what others are doing?

I'd kill every one if I could. I wouldn't fucking stop. I'd go full terminator on your asses.

Good point, I'll shut up now.

makes me feel happy that there are more friends on Holla Forums

You'd get crushed, just like the terminator.

Not before taking out hundreds of you mother fuckers.

Geez, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Because they are feeding the beast. They are supporting the surveillance state and everything it entails. What makes you think that the beast will spare you just because you disagree?
But more importantly, Windows 10 users are contemptible people. You are sharing this website with contemptible people. That's like having a great big turd on a plate in your refrigerator, only minus the plate.

Die die die my darling

Nobody does this

Any distro that's not Arch, Gentoo, or Void is shit.

tfw I'm one of them and am too fucking lazy to install linux.

then give me osx

with windows10 i never have to be alone again

It's an improvement, but open source > s00per s3krit closed source because you don't know what's in it. With open source sooner or later a paranoid autist will pick through it and if there is anything bad in it he will tell everybody and/or publish a fork without the fuckery.

Superior

FABULOUS

really awesome sagek m8

Every memory I have of Kennedi weights on my feelings like the detached piano notes… there is only a burdensome nostalgia, unable to be fixed

Win10 isn't even the worst offender. There are faggots browsing 8ch on macbooks and iphones right now.

What if I buy new laptop and it's advertised as coming with windows 10

What do I do besides become a linux fag or downgrade or whatever… What do I do if I carry a cell phone… Did you know there are cameras in TVs?

2way technology has been in TV's since the 80's (my guess)

5 Kennedi I'm sorry

They don't want to learn, otherwise they wouldn't use this shitty crapload.

It's like trying to convert someone to think different than they already do, in most cases it just wont work.

This is a good one. Not a downgrade, or linux.

Explain to me how mac is ever a better option than windows.

furfag please die k thx

It's shinier and
NEVER GETS VIRUSES BECUZ IT JUST WERKS! ®

How does that make you feel?