Hey pedofags, armed men are hunting your ass down...

Hey pedofags, armed men are hunting your ass down. That tight little loli you think you're talking to is actually an armed vigilante hoping you'll try something. How you like that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/videovigilanteokc/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please any self respecting pedo is armed to the teeth has the whole area surveilled eyes on every breathing being in a 2 block radius. this dudes a newb. wouldn't mind putting these white knights out, this might be a good way to lure em out, white knight confronts decoy, white nights head backdrops reticle, either put a sub-sonic round in their head from a distance, or get their info and take it slow… tables have turned how do you like that? y'all are so thirsty for acceptance and validation, your moral posturing is clear as day, makes me sick your lower then pedos

W/e intl

the satisfaction i would get if that faggot with the gun got killed, those pedo's aint doing anything wrong, if young women want sex let em get it, be it form a man, woman, dog etc… their body their choice, i did a bunch of weird shit when i was a kid, purely conscious, and you did too, that whole "not mature enough" is bullshit

Should she be able to:

-Get piercings and tattoos
-Drive
-Smoke and consume alcohol
-Join the military
-Vote in the elections

If your answer is no to even one of these, then you know she shouldn't be getting fucked.

in cultures throughout the world throughout history MEN and WOMAN where those over 5-7 already killing, hunting, in some cases of population problems breeding, its natural, you live in a fabricated world, carefully and delicately constructed, in the real world the natural world things are very different, dip your toes in it sometime realize how fake and pussified your little candy land is, your not a faggot, you can handle it, you don't need a day care center.

I'm going to take that as a no.

Go live with the lions,alligators or komodo dragons if you love nature so much

Some already do, user. Holla Forums has a decent filipino population

That's a really subjective standard, user. Explain your reasoning.

Because it's what people on TV tell him determine maturity. :D

Those are all varying standards used to determine adulthood. Odds are pedos don't think lolis should be drafted and put into military conflict, and no adult thinks children should be driving or determining election outcomes.

Obviously if you don't think they're intelligent enough for these things, you can't logically believe they're old enough for sex.

But you, or me don't determine what age they are mature for those things, the government does.

those are all basically straw man arguments, dictating if they have the authority to impose on the lives of others (which arguably no one has the maturity to do)
-war (killing other people)
-voting (who controls other people)

a better analogy is, do they have the right to do something to there own body that doesn't have permanent effect (scarification) and evoke a sensation (sexual pleasure, the fun feeling when jump from a high place, tickle yourself with a feather)

Pedo logic, people. You're simply handwaving it away because you don't have an excuse. Fact is those are rights granted to adults in every culture. Some countries require you to sign up for military service on reaching adulthood, you can only vote when you reach adulthood.

If you don't have an answer just admit you got owned like the stupid pedo you are, and go on with your life.

NO ONE should be drafted into war by a ruling power, "adults" don't even know what they're doing just being taken advantage of and being fooled to kill by nationalism and patriotism.

plenty of "kids"drive i was driving a tractor at 5 better then my 15yo sis, you want to teach them to be the most capable. im defiantly gonna teach mine to drive once they're mechanically capable of operating equipment (reach the peddles, see over the dash, operate gears)

in a more reasonable decision making environment, children 5-7 should be able and ready to kill and protect the family,

there are 12 years olds who are more politically aware and involved than adults and vice versa 40 year olds who don't know shit but

the level of political understand; foreign, economic, cultural, geographical, war etc etc etc is so enormous you'd have to have no life other then study and research to competently make an educated decision, at the same time i don't think voting does anything (decisions are made with or without us) you think voting some loser in office is gonna change anything, that loser is 1 out of thousands in the game

hence why its a slippery slope and i asserted that.

lets stay on subject

He's one of the people who makes me think that this world isn't that bad at all. Fucking pieces of shits on Holla Forums too should be tracked and put down like a dog. I just wish I could make these people suffer until they bleed from every pore. He's a hero. Thanks OP

Why? You've yet to demonstrate that those situations are similar enough to warrant your point.

Nice job toting up your own argument, you weasely kike.

Why? Who/what did these people hurt? Why would you enjoy that even if they did hurt children, you sick fuck?

One of these days the caliphate will topple the west, take your heads and allow a more reasonable position on pedosexuality.

now if they hurt someone i can see a good beating, hurting anyone who doesn't deserve it is bad, and i can see bonus pain for it being a child and more defenseless (like a paraplegic or special needs person) but killing…. clearly just moral posturing…. you're not cool user, in fact its kinda cringy

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
BURN PEDOPHILES

Kill yourself low life just do it. Nobody would cafe, just laugh.

Care*

Sure, just let me cleanse SJW filth like you first

this

SJW? Southern Justice Wrestling?

WOW

This guys are super creepy, why are they hunting pedos? why do they pretend to be teen girls? does this guy (pedo hunter) gets turned on by doing, this pedo hunt this is suuuuper obscure.

The ugly, creepy, older, overweight or micropenis sized pedos will go for underage girls over the internet.

The smarter, clever, good looking, big cocked pedos are able to get an underage girl and get away with it via knowing the girl in real life somehow.

You're not gonna be able to stop the smarter ones. Good luck though.

/cuteboys/ gets busted too.

That boy isn't cute. Even if he was, he definitely has a micropenis if he has to rely on the internet.

i was wondering that too, super weird…

you seen that dude who spies on prostitutes with johns exchanging goods and services (fucking) with a drone (in cars) and confronts em with the stupidest gotcha attitude….. and look at the way that faggot was retaining his weapon wew if that doesn't say a lot…

=preserve human intellectualism, kill an sjw=

ughhh idk if i can defend that, that shits unnatural

No? wtf! is there a guy hunting down sluts with drones? wtf!

when I saw that guy holding he gun like that I knew this guys are going to end up killing someone

These pedo hunters are craving to kill someone.

The projecting in this thread just shows the butthurt from you dindu pedophiles. God is this funny.

youtube.com/user/videovigilanteokc/featured

Are you the Pedo hunter or what?

I'm not a pedo, but this is wrong on so many levels, he is just looking for a justification to kill some one.

Oh wow! that retard is going to get killed, pimps are going to tear his boy pussy apart.

You wont find any sympathy here white knight.

You won't find any sympathy here edgy faggot.