America hate thread

america hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an American, and in my 32 years, I have never come across this strange breed of human.

Ok, assuming that is true, if you were to elaborate on WHY, rather than falling back on superficial memes, I could maybe take you a bit more seriously. But judging by the tone of your post, I don't expect much of a response.

Shit is pretty funny tho

I guess you're not big on county fairs? I always used to go and watch ox-pulls which were on the weekends but one day a farmer I worked for entered me in a hay-bale tossing competition which was on like a Thursday (before the normies came). There was a lot of weird stuff going on. Pig racing, watermelon seed spitting, etc.

Non-white American detected.

Furthermore what does Obama have to do with it?

This is a part of American culture that I've always been completely closed off from.

It's definitely something I'd like to experience someday, once I decide to venture down south a bit more. I've been in libland for my entire life.

Yep, that's about the response that I expected

Cause Obama

Kek

The funny thing is that Obama could certainly qualify as 2 out of the 4 (narcissist, terrorist), but she wouldn't even know where to begin to explain WHY.

the first one I'm pretty sure is racist.

No doubt about it, just look at the Middle East and Ukraine.

Lol. How the fuck is that racist? Even some of his democratic colleagues have called him a narcissist.

However, in all fairness, you almost have to be a narcissist to become President.

There are some weird county fairs in the northeast if that's what you mean by libland. I have no idea if it happens on the west coast.

fuck off nigger, burgerland is the only hope for white man. Yurop is too cucked to even allow freedumb of speech

By "libland", I was mainly referring to the people I'm constantly surrounded by. But yeah, I suppose there are county fairs in my neck of the woods (Pittsburgh), but I feel like I'd need to travel down south for the real deal lol

Yeah the south is probably weird. But if you're interested in the spectacle I'd recommend you check out local ones. They're cheap and you don't have to go far. Horse pulls are the most standard big event but every place has their own weird quirks and events.

pretty fucking shocking
You're welcome, world

Though it's worth noting that I don't think the radically conservative shifts in Iran and Afghanistan culture had much to do with US interventionist policies, so much as the spread of fundamentalist Islam

Just don't go the state fairs anywhere. They're all about fried food.

learn to australia

The Islamic government is Iran arose as a result of the CIA overthrow of the democratic elected, secular government in in 1953.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

The Taliban in Afghanistan arose as a result of the US supported overthrow of the soviet supported government by way of openly supporting Mujahideen leaders (including Osama Bin Laden) in order to do so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

The rise of ISIS in Libya, Iraq and Syria is a direct result of the US overthrow/attempted overthrow of their respective governments.

If you think that the American president actually spearheads wars these days, you're a naive child in a man-suit.

Also, terrorism is a specific act of violence/war. You can use a number of more accurate and insulting labels for the man and other men that allow mass destruction behind a guise of justice, but misusing a word just for ironic impact just makes you the idiot.

Aussie law's on free speech are implications, not clearly stated rights. While for the most part it wouldn't seem any different from America's, it does mean that under rare circumstances it could be legally taken away.

It's illegal to verbally support 'terrorists' in the US. 'Terrorists' are defined by anyone who the administration of the day declares to be.

true, but it's not as if the constitution doesn't have glaring flaws

I'm aware of the Taliban and ISIS essentially being a US creation

This, I was not so aware of. Interesting

You are playing dumb aren't you?

Obviously the American president plays a part, but I do think people give him entirely too much credit for these things

I hate the US because everyone believes the media without question and if I asked the general public most would say Assad is a bad guy without knowing shit about the situation.

Credit where it is due at least they are trying to become human again instead of telling everyone they are fine the way they are.

You guys are right about Iran's shithole status being the US's fault, but wrong about the timing. The Shah of Iran was doing great as a progressive, pro-west leader in the 70s until Carter fucked his shit up.

Yeah not going to lie I laughed. But I also realize that as a member of society (who pays into insurance) it's counterproductive to make fun of fat people trying to get healthy.

muricaa

Check em

The only bad thing about America is the kikes and niggers running it into the ground.
MAGA

What is that picture >implying?

Is Sweden a better country?

I can't do that.
I can't unironically see America as a shit country.
But I haven't found many better countries, but I can't feel proud of this wasteland.

OK, feelthebern asswipe.

Erm… *not* the "US" overthrow - try Soros and his O.S. buddies. By destabilizing the middle east, well, it hastens what you see happening right now with immigrunts and genocide of Western, white men who would stand in the way.

Race is an artificial social construct. We are all equ-ell.