Do any of you guys actually like the way pussies smell?

Do any of you guys actually like the way pussies smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/5718155.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe…

this

well the panties of my sister smell good

I wonder how it smells like when its perfectly clean

By this I mean the girl has an empty bladder, had a shower and washed carefully her vulva

How would a vanilla pussy smell like with only vaginal lubrication ?

no i don't like pussy's

but i like the way a dick/balls smell after you play fag football with a sexy man

I like that taste but I suspect that is due to me liking the reaction it gets more than actually liking the taste on it's own.

It depends on the pussy.
Some taste rather good but some taste like sweat and piss.

No, its a mixture of sweat and fish. Doesn't taste good either.
Just feels good when my dicks in it.

I heard it's about what the chick eats that makes them taste good or not.
Like that old pineapple thing that everyone knows about

Eh, they don't smell that good. It's similar to the smell of a sweaty dick to be honest, but sweeter

I think personal hygiene has a bigger impact, many women refuse to give their cunt a good clean because they have heard the old "it dies it out" bullshit.

Clean ones, yeah. Its an unique feminine smell. I love eating puss puss.

Is that so ?

too bad I expected something more… spicy

If there is a fetish for that, I have it.

so ya very much so

it was always strange… there was one vagina however that I loved, the woman was the most beautiful asian i've ever seen let her crash at my place she crawled in my bed in the night, best roll in the hay of my life, the next day she left but her sent lingered for a week i loved it, idk if she was just healthy, or i was just in love

yes…..only faggots don't like fish

Smell and taste both, yes. Can't get enough of that shit. Sometimes when I sleep with my girl I finger her then rest my hand by my face so I can smell her as I fall asleep.

Back then, I took Kennedi for granted… I matured but now I am unable to amend things.

Fuck yeah boy!

where's this from again?

From here: 8ch.net/b/res/5718155.html