(((Hollywood))) wants to steal the election

(((Hollywood))) wants to steal the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

izra.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In January 2017 the rogue members of the electoral college have plunged the nation into the worst constitutional crisis since the Civil War by casting their votes independently from the interests of their constituents, resulting in massive unrest, confrontrations and the fall of the United States from the position of the world hegemony. The following years were marked by internal conflict, attempts at secession and an economic collapse. The 40 rogue members of the electoral college have since been dubbed the "Foul Forty" and remain the most hated figures in modern American history.

Balkanization of the USA would be a great thing for mankind.

Also all foul forty members were dragged out to the streets and hanged on trees.

t. Californian

Still pretty mad that Trump lost the popular vote, huh? With any luck he won't make it to office.

You know all these times I see a celebrity talking about something that isn't a movie I think back to that one radio show on GTAIV. "Being a movie actor has made me an expert on a lot of things"

Maybe when you win in 16 years, you can push for electoral reform in this country.

The Stein recount gave him tens of thousands of votes and that was just in a few close states. Take away her bussed in illegals + dead people votes and Trump won by a landslide.

SHUT IT DOWN

Dem dislikes doe.

More like Loretta SHIT amirite?

California would fucking die if they couldn't leech off of the rest of the US.

I really hope all this drama gets people to stop worshipping these talentless hacks. Performers in the west are worthless marketing gimmicks, and actors are among the lowest. Go back to the 50's to see what a real actor was. Even other countries demand their actors to be able to do more than just recite some lines and do some minor action in front of a green screen.

Comments disabled, Likes and Dislikes hidden.

Those cowards are losing again, and they know it.

Trump
Won
You
Lost

Why can't Trumpkikes keep it in their little subreddit?

we all lost

because we like to see you get your panties in a knot honey

Trying to mess with the future POTUS is gonna get them killed

Is there a comprehensive list over which films and shows we should be boycotting?

drumpfcucks btfo

A shame about the upcoming civil war. No more new media for Holla Forums to consume when all celebrities, F-list to A-list, mysteriously "disappear." I guess we'll have to merge with /bane/ at that point and stick to discussing old cinema.

Why boycott people who want the best for you?

I never understood why leftypol would be against Trump. Ignoring truth in favor of muh feefees and social progress in favor of muh drone-tier real man's jobs are literally leftist traits. Trump is probably the biggest leftard to ever become a US president. Hell, he's even a russian sock-puppet like all good commies are.

freech, pls

Please put your name back on.

Maybe them, but I'm not your average Holla Forums user.

You're the hero we all need

so they are pushing for that? I wont click on vid
Is it possible or it just leftist real dream

I thought leftypol liked Trump though. They were rooting for him since they lost Bernie.

In theory it might be possible for enough electors to be faithless and vote for someone other than Trump (i.e., Clinton or Johnson) to deny him the confirmation.

In practice, most states have laws requiring that electors who don't vote for the candidate who won their state to be removed and replaced with someone who will. Beyond that, if the powers that be prevented Trump from taking office at this point, the country would be looking at a very large number of very angry people feeling completely betrayed by their government and the national media. That's not even getting into the apparent divisions among the federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Lots of doublespeak going on here.

I fucking knew this shit was single-handedly making the board way worse than it actually is.

Hollywood wants to save planet Earth.

Didn't they get the message? Everybody's laughing at them.

Holla Forums is banning people left and right for pointing out this shady shit, and Holla Forums is still stuck believing that Shillary was ever anything but muh controlled opposition to shovel all the faggots on the alt-right towards Trump.

Trump won. Get over it.

Easiest way to show how broken everything is, just by doing what these idiots are saying. What a joke, I wonder what they will do after the electors ignore them.

sup virgin nerd

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

That's extremely problematic tbh

These dirty rat kikes just don't get it. Their first propaganda video only lost them votes.

Can't wait to see Emporer Trump holocaust these traitors once he's in office.

No goyim, this trending is entirely natural and not at all manipulated.

Lol Drumpf trumps

do trumpcucks really not know that trump is friend to the banks & israel, or are they pretending?

Drumpftards btfo

What did he mean by this?

He's trying to cast a magic spell over the internet.

That little streak of independent thought was quickly crushed and they became good goys again, and got 100% behind Hilldog.

wtf i hate trump now

some harvard guy said there are 37 guys who will deflect already

interesting

He said fifteen, not thirty-seven (the number that would need to defect).

tbh this is pretty hot
izra.deviantart.com/gallery/

OY VEY GOYIM, Y-YOU WOULDN'T VOTE FOR THAT EVIL DRUMPF W-WOULD YOU?!?

Absentee ballots are thrown out if they are judged to not matter. Absentee ballots have gone 60% republican traditionally. Trump won the popular vote as well.

Some of us did but they were educated as to why they are wrong. They wanted to keep their guns but forgot that the guns are only utilized to cause the revolution.

Which popular vote? There is no national popular vote, there are fifty popular votes, one in each state.

Then the states come together and vote in the Electoral College.

Trump won a lot more popular votes than Hillary.

"Watch it, Drumpflings! :DDDD"

I welcome a civil war. America would run out of democrats long before we ran out of bullets.

All you would have to do to break the back of the Democratic base is cut power to, siege, and starve out the coastal cities.

'We need to stop Trump before he shuts down our pedophile ring.'

Did Joss Whedon make this video?

And by the state which kills the retards who gave up their guns.

Is this how obese southern cuckservatives fantasize about their fake armchair revolution? Trump's heart would explode if he tried to jog a mile. He's such a fucking weakling.

Under a trump presidency all anime will be wiped out, we'll stop babysitting Japan and Japan will be taken over by the chinese.

WE NEED TRUMP IN OFFICE

We don't have to jog a mile. Our bullets just need to be faster than you marxist scumbags.

poleddit thread?

m8 if you're going to do this you have to use reddipol instead of poleddit.

I'm surprised this woman can hold up her sign let alone smash anything.

Hollywood is way too uppity. The clowns need to realize they are basically actual clowns.

If she don't got no dick then it's a woman. Tits and ass doesn't matter.

I know it's a dude. I was making a point.

All that matters is chromosomes, fam. Even though the fag might be lacking a few, he is still XY. Or rather, Xy.

you're not the boss of me

One is indie movie MPDG and the other is pop star MPDG

They don't even look the same.

Didn't know you cold animate Garrison's work. Looks great user.

we have LAWS against racism and hate speech in this country, trump will be forbidden to become president & go straight to JAIL thanks to them

God I love that movie.

reported.

Don't worry, they'll feel that way after Trump comes in and disappoints them anyway.

Will your never ending ass hurt from Trump winning and your feminist robot eating shit ever cease, Mr. Goon?

Reminder that Bill Clinton lost the popular vote by 7%.

Trump sure does

I didnt

BTFO

Martin Sheen on suicide watch!

eat shit hollyjew

Donald

Drumpf

hillary didn't get to become potus, so that's a win for me.

Donald

won:)

Drumpfsperg is oddly silent.
Looks like his claims of not caring about Hillary losing really were lies.

Yeah, but Jeb also didn't get to steal all the delegates at the last minute and save us from the Trump presidency, so we all end up losing.

But then again, Ron Paul got 1 vote, so maybe it was a win all along.

Katy Perry has much better tits.

Trump won.

Trump got into office.
MARTIN BTFO

Electoral college did nothing

We win

Nah, the completly humiliated Hillary again because she had a historic amount of faithless electors (and would've had even more if they didn't replace 3 Bernie candidates)

WHAT THE FUCK?
Is that Babe's dad in 0:29?
I thought he offed himself in Eraser.

Jokes aside.
What a cuck. Ruined forever.

She was such a shit politician.